Golf Widows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having rolled a 12, Frank drew a card. He read it aloud, "Apply the shag bag." Giggling, Rainbow romped over to a table and returned with a leather pouch. Kneeling in front of Frank, she carefully pressed his testicles into the pouch through its drawstring opening. Once they were inside, she pulled the drawstring gently to snug it up, and then tied a bow. Gamely, Frank fucked his wife the requisite 12 times, feeling the strange sensation of his leather clad balls slapping against her labia.

Now that the three men had reached the 'green' for this hole, Rainbow carefully removed the shag bag from Frank. Once she had freed his testicles, she gave each of them a sweet kiss. This was not, strictly speaking, a requirement of the game. But Frank offered no protest.

Sam drew 'play the hole' with a 6. Helen, sweating on top of the coffee table looked spent for the moment, so Sam stroked her slowly and gently 6 times with his cock.

On Doug's turn, he rolled a 13, and drew a 'G' card that said 'find the sweet spot'. He said aloud, "I know what this means in golf, but what am I supposed to do for this game?"

Rainbow handed him one of the dice, saying, "Roll it."

Doug rolled a 6.

Consulting the chart, Rainbow explained, "A 6 means Marcia. Find her sweet spot with your fingertip. You have to do this before you can 'hole out' with your 13 and Helen."

Doug stepped over to the nude, grinning Marcia. "How will I know when I've found it?"

"I'll tell you," Marcia promised.

Doug started exploring her with his fingertip. Everyone watched closely. Surprisingly, he started nowhere near her sexual region. Instead he explored her earlobes, her nose, her lips, and her neck. She smiled, delighted, but made no comment. His fingertip brushed along her clavicles, all over her breasts, and down her tummy to her navel. Judging from the heaving movements of her chest, Marcia was enjoying all this, but still made no comment.

Kneeling, Doug's fingertip whispered over her toes, up her calves, across the back of her knees, and up her thighs and across her buttocks. Marcia was wriggling slightly, eyes closed, focused on the sensations. Everyone in the room was breathing faster and deeper, watching this erotic display. "OMG," Marcia thought, "Doug's turning my whole body into a gigantic erogenous zone! Rainbow never mentioned that he can be this sensual!"

Doug's fingertip parted Marcia's labia now, and disappeared up inside her. From the changing angle of Doug's wrist, it was obvious he was carefully exploring everywhere on the walls of her vaginal tunnel.

Marcia was panting and murmuring, "Oh, so close." She was so aroused that the head of her clit was peeking forward from its hood.

Doug withdrew his finger, damp with her pussy juices, and carefully touched its tip to the very head of Marcia's clit. Her body vibrated as she uttered a soft moan. Moving his fingertip off the clit head, he gently pushed the clit's hood backward, causing his fingertip to touch the side of the clit's shaft.

"There! OMG! There," Marcia moaned, her toes curling visibly. As Doug slowly stroked the side of her clit, Marcia braced herself by placing both of her hands on Doug's head, and cried out, "I'm cumming!" Everyone watched, transfixed and amazingly aroused, as her cum juices streamed down her thigh.

Having found the sweet spot, Doug caught some of Marcia's cum, and anointed his cock with it. Straddling Helen, he slipped his dick into her warm, welcoming cunt, and wrapped his arms around her neck as he pressed his chest down against her breasts. He began thrusting. At thrust number 8, he groaned loudly and began ejaculating, spurting his semen. After his 13 strokes, he stopped moving, but his cock was still jerking inside her.

Helen took Doug's head in her hands and brought his lips to hers, kissing him intently, her body still quivering in post-orgasmic aftershocks. Aware of what had just occurred, the gallery erupted in applause.

Frank rolled a 17, and drew a 'play the hole' card. He inserted his cock into the unfamiliar sensation of his wife's cunt lubricated with another man's semen. It was an unfamiliar sensation, but a sexy one. His cock glided through what felt like silk as he gave her the 17 strokes. As he finished, he embraced her, kissed her, and whispered, "I love you."

Helen whispered back, "I love you too." Frank helped her up off the coffee table. The two of them embraced as Marcia took Helen's place.

Marcia had rolled a 5, so she announced, "Par 5, gentlemen. And draw an 'F' card before you tee off, please." It was her prerogative whether or not to demand the drawing of an 'F' card on tee off. She parted her outer labia, covered with their fine, dark brown pelt of pubic hair, and revealed the pinkness of the hole that awaited their attentions.

HOLE 5 -- PAR 5

Sam, drawing a 'play on' card, teed off into his wife's cunt with 13 strokes.

Doug's cock was still limp from his orgasm with Helen. He was afraid that he was going to have to tell Frank to play through, but first he had to draw a card from the 'F' deck. To his surprise, this card was exactly what he needed at this moment. With a happy grin, he related its contents. "Penalty stroke. Roll to pick another guy to use the hole." He rolled a 1. The chart indicated that a 1 selected Sam.

Sam wasn't required to draw card at this point, so he rolled the dice, scoring a 15. Marcia gratefully received another 15 strokes from her husband's cock, and then it was Frank's turn.

With a 'play on' card, and a roll of 16, Frank teed off into Marcia's pussy.

Each golfer drew 'play on' cards for their second shots. Sam rolled a 9, which was just as well, since he'd recently given Marcia 28 thrusts. Doug rolled a 14, and managed to stuff his now semi-erect cock into Marcia's pussy. After his 14 careful strokes, his cock emerged looking a bit stiffer -- he was recovering. Frank rolled the highest score for this shot, a 20. Marcia was freely creaming on his dick after receiving those strokes.

For his third shot, Sam rolled a 19, but the 'F' card he drew said, mysteriously, 'Air Shot. Yell FORE!', so he turned to Helen for an explanation.

"Don't overthink it, Sam. First, give your wife the 19 strokes, and make them really good ones. Then Rainbow and I will help you with the rest," she instructed him.

Still looking confused, Sam mounted his wife, hugged her close, and gave her 19, deep vigorous fucking movements. Then he pulled out and stood up, his swollen cock gleaming wetly. Helen and Rainbow pressed against either side of him, and Rainbow started pumping his dick merrily, while Helen tickled his balls and his ass hole. Within a few minutes, Sam's hips started bucking, and he was panting and wheezing, almost ready to cum.

Helen said, "Now, give us a lovely air shot of semen, Sam. Rainbow, aim his cock at Marcia's tits. And Sam, when you're about to cum, yell 'FORE!' -- understand?"

Sam nodded, saving his breath to be able to yell. Doug and Frank stood with their arms folded, watching their buddy being jacked off onto his wife. They were grinning like fools.

The veins on Sam's neck stood out as he tried to hold back his release, but the hands of the two women working on him were both insistent and persuasive! "FORE!" he screamed. With a mighty spurt, his cock head jerked and spat a load of semen that arced up briefly, and then splatted down on Marcia's left tit. Rainbow moved her hand slightly, so that the next several spurts painted a line of his seed over onto her right tit, as well. Cheers went up from the gallery. Marcia toyed with the sticky goo, beaming a smile at her husband.

Tasked with 'play on' and 14, Doug laid his chest down against Marcia as he fucked her, and both of them found that the semen coating her chest made a slippery interface that was very pleasurable. As Doug stood up, he told Frank, "You gotta try that. Her tits slip and slide around on your chest as you move."

Frank did so, following his roll of a 9, and a 'play on' card. He could only take 9 strokes, but he made them slow and sensuous. The two of them were groaning happily as he finished.

Time for their fourth shots for this hole, and everyone was concerned, since Sam was still quite limp, and had rolled an 11. But the card he drew from the 'F' stack stated, 'Pick someone to do the ball roundness gauge' so he had to roll one of the dice to pick the woman. He rolled a 4, which selected Rainbow.

The gorgeous blonde woman promptly dropped to her knees, and lifted Sam's dick, pressing it against his belly. She began manipulating Sam's testicles carefully, checking his balls for roundness, as indicated. Of course they weren't round at all, testicles being rather oval. But that didn't keep Rainbow from giving them a gentle, yet very, very thorough examination. "When I feel them like this, they do feel rather round," she reported, having felt in a circle around what would be their equator. "But when I feel them like this, they feel more oblong."

Her face was practically in Sam's crotch. He could feel her warm breath on his balls, and her silky blonde hair was brushing his sensitive inner thighs. Her other hand was still pressing his cock up against his belly, and it was slowly engorging as she checked his ball roundness several times. When she finally decided she was done, Sam's cock was firm enough to enter his wife's pussy for her 11 strokes. Everyone congratulated Sam, and told Rainbow she'd saved the game. She blushed, pleased.

Doug rolled a 16, and drew a 'play on' card, and his cock was rigid and vibrating as he fucked Marcia.

The dice came up 13 for Frank, and his card puzzled him. He read it to the group, "This is a blind hole."

Helen grinned, and fetched a blindfold, explaining, "It means you have to work blind for this shot." She made Frank stand back from the table as she carefully tied his blindfold into place. "Can you see anything?" she asked. "Be honest."

"It's pitch black now," he replied, smiling. He was smiling because standing naked, blindfolded, with a hard-on in a room full of naked people was a mind-blowing experience. With his hands weaving the air out in front of him, he sidled slowly in the direction of the table. His exploratory hands finally made contact with Marcia -- specifically, with Marcia's tit. He spent what seemed to be a good amount of time exploring her chest with his roving hands, perhaps determining in which direction her head must be, or maybe making sure that she only had two breasts.

His hands roamed blindly up her neck to her face, where they traced her lips rather sensuously. They then moved down into the region of her armpits and the sides of her torso, making her giggle. Moving down her torso, his hands missed her crotch entirely, feeling their way down the side of her hip, thigh and leg to her feet. He fondled her toes carefully, evoking another giggle as his fingertips stroked the underside of each delicate foot.

"He's really getting the lay of the land," Doug muttered, which made the others chuckle.

"It's important to do this on a blind hole," Frank rebutted, grinning. Finally, he straddled the table by her feet, placed his chest on her knees, and slowly worked his way up to her sex, sniffing as he went. Nothing in the 'rule book' forbid these actions, so Helen stayed quiet, watching. When Frank's nose bumped against Marcia's clit, she gasped.

Having found the region of the hole, Frank inserted two index fingers into Marcia's vaginal opening as he brought his torso back to vertical. Threading his cock between his hands, his glans found the space between his fingers and eased into Marcia's now dripping sheath. Triumphant, he gave her the required 13 thrusts, his senses completely focused on the velvety grip enclosing his dick. He made a mental note to try fucking Helen like this sometime soon. His fourth shot complete, Frank removed the blindfold, and smiled at the petite, brown-eyed woman in whom his cock still resided. "Thank you," he told her.

She reached up and pulled his head to hers, giving him a long kiss, concluding it by stating, "And thank you, for a very sensuous experience, Frank."

Sam's roll resulted in a 13, as well. He drew a 'G' card and read, "Back door entry." Turning to the ladies, he said, "That's when the ball goes around the lip of the cup, and drops in from the far side, But in this game it means?" His tone of voice indicated a question.

"It means what you guess it means, my dear," Marcia laughed as she turned herself over and spread her ass cheeks. "Put your dick where the sun don't shine." The gallery roared with mirth.

Sam spat on his dick, smearing saliva on it, and also spat on Marcia's ass hole, working the spittle inside her puckered ring, dilating her a bit with his finger. Then, as everyone watched closely, he slowly, carefully penetrated her with his now fully recovered erection. Every time she groaned, he paused, letting her ass adjust. When his pelvis touched her ass cheeks, he asked, "Shall we count that as number 1?"

"Don't you dare," Marcia moaned. "I want all 13 of them. And I want hard, full strokes, mind you!" she demanded. Sam obliged his wife, ramming his dick into her ass a full 13 times. It appeared that Marcia had reached underneath herself, to play with her pussy as he did this, but no one called a foul. Sam slipped his dick back out, giving the gallery a look into the depths of her ass through the still dilated opening.

"That's a sneak preview of holes seven through nine, gentlemen," Helen announced as Marcia turned face up once again. Interestingly, all three of the men's cocks bobbed up and down when she made this pronouncement.

Doug rolled a 7, and drew a card that read 'your lie is on the apron' so he turned to Helen with an eyebrow raised in question.

Helen took hold of Doug's cock and had him straddle Marcia high up on her thighs. She lowered his cock, placing it amid the short, trimmed thatch of Marcia's dark brown pubic hairs. "There's the apron, Sir," she said with a grin. "You do your strokes here."

After a few moments of thought, Doug angled himself so that his thrusts across Marcia's pubic pelt would at least make his ball sack slap the region of her clit and upper labia. The gallery applauded, after hearing the 7 slaps against Marcia's flesh. "Actually, fucking your pussy hair felt really nice," he told Marcia, resulting in her cheeks blushing a gentle pink with pleasure.

Frank drew 'play the hole' and rolled a 15. Marcia's pussy tingled as his cock slid in and out those 15 times.

Eagerly, Rainbow took Marcia's place, and rolled a 3, which caused her to display disappointment. Placing herself face up, she commented, "Hole 6 is a par 3. Make it good, guys! Don't bother with 'F' cards for your tee off."

HOLE 6 -- PAR 3

Sam teed off with a 12, and gave Rainbow's pussy 12 vigorous strokes. The welling up of her cunt juices made her bush of golden fleece begin to gleam wetly.

Doug rolled a 22, to Rainbow's delight. Her husband entered her and angled himself for her maximum pleasure. By the time the 22 strokes were completed, Rainbow was writhing, moaning, and gripping the edges of the table. "Hurry, Frank!" she pleaded. "I'm so fucking close I'm about to explode," she thought. "Frank's dick in my mouth tasted great, but I want to feel it stretch and fill my pussy! And with everyone watching!" She had a streak of exhibitionism, and was really stoked.

The dice read 16 for Frank's roll. Placing his glans at her hole, he tried to duplicate the angle that Doug had used. He must've been successful, because by his eighth stroke, Rainbow cried out, "Yes! That's it! I'm cumming!" She wrapped her legs up around Frank's waist and used her feet to urge his last 8 strokes to go as deep as possible into her churning cunt.

To his dismay, Sam rolled a mediocre 12, but he drew a card that said, 'Mulligan - play the hole over' so he rolled again and got a 16. Gleefully, he plunged his dick 28 times into Rainbow's still rippling cunt, triggering a secondary orgasm for her, indicated by her again wrapping her legs around the hips of the man fucking her, urging him deep.

Doug's dice roll was a 13, and his card told him 'your shot put you into a bunker' so he scooted up to his wife's chest. She wrapped her 38C tits lovingly around his dick, and licked his cock head all 13 times it poked forward from between them.

Rolling the dice, Frank got a very nice 17. Reading his card with a confused look on his face, he said, "Over clubbing."

"OMG!" Rainbow cried. "For a par 3 hole, I'm sure getting a lot of action!" she bubbled. "Roll one of the dice, Frank. You must do that until you get a number indicating a guy other than yourself."

Frank shook a die in his hand, and rolled a 4. Looking at the chart, he said, "Doug."

"Great!" Rainbow said, getting off the table. "Doug, honey, take my place, face up."

"What?" Doug said, incredulous, looking at Frank, and then at Rainbow. "You know I don't swing that way, sweetheart," he pleaded.

"Do as I say, and trust me," Rainbow grinned. Warily, Doug got onto his back. Rainbow promptly straddled his waist facing his feet, and reached down and guided his cock into her cunt. "Doug, grab me near my armpits, and Frank, help me lean back toward Doug," she requested. When she was in position, she looked Frank in the eye and said, "The two of you are going to over club me. That means get both of your dicks inside my cunt at the same time. I'm ready. Get your dick inside me, Frank."

Helen and Marcia were watching this with eyes so wide open they looked like owls, observing. Their heads were close to either side of Doug's hips, staring at the visible base of his cock. They were breathing faster as Frank's cock began poking and pushing its way into Rainbow's pussy. Rainbow herself was looking down at her cunt, hyperventilating as she watched with fascination. Her face registered fleeting moments of pain as the second cock worked its way inside her. Finally, both cocks were seated in her cunt. If the two men had any qualms about their dicks touching each other, they stifled them, thrilled to be taking part in this unique double penetration.

"Wonderful," Rainbow groaned. "Now either Frank alone can give me the 17 thrusts, or the two of you can cooperate, and raise and lower my torso so I am fucked by both dicks at the same time."

The men looked at each other. Coming to a silent agreement, they both nodded. Frank grabbed Rainbow near her waist, and both men lifted her slightly, judging the distance by how much of their cocks remained inside her. They then pulled her down hard onto their stiff, swollen organs, making Rainbow whoosh out a breath of air.

"OMG," she groaned, "sixteen more to go! I wish it was thirty! Do me, guys! Do me!"

They did.

Sixteen more times they raised Rainbow up until their cocks threatened to spring free. And sixteen more times they dragged her back down, forcing their dicks as deep as possible into her cunt. Rainbow had never felt this filled before, and the sheer excitement of the act caused her to peak at thrust 9. She climaxed, and convulsed on their joined cocks for the remaining 8 strokes!

After the men pulled her up off their cocks, and Doug got off the table, helping Rainbow onto her back in his place, Helen and Marcia moved close to Rainbow's head. "How was that?" Helen whispered.

"It was fuckingly, mind-blowingly, absolutely fuckingly amazing!" Rainbow panted, still catching her breath. "I hope you both get to experience it, sometime." Helen began thinking of ways to perhaps make this game a little less random, maybe by stacking the card decks.

The men were all now 'on the green' with regards to this hole.

Sam and Doug both got 'play the hole' cards. Sam rolled a 22, and Doug rolled a 14. So Rainbow's pussy received a total of 36 strokes before it was Frank's turn.