Granddad's Love Returns

Story Info
Granddaughter returns to a needy man.
1k words
4.51
194.5k
68
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 08/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last summer I took my granddaughter Martha as my lover. Now she was back at college and I missed her. Luckily, the Christmas holidays were in the next couple of days. I would see my lover soon. I was home when the doorbell rang. It was Martha. She practically flew into my arms and kissed me firmly on the lips.

"You don't know how much I missed you Granddad!" Martha blurted out.

I could feel her firm boobs poking me in the chest, as she hugged me tightly. Martha took me by the hand and led me back to my bedroom.

"I want to give you your Christmas gift," she told me.

Martha started to peel off every piece of clothing she had on. I had almost forgotten how firm and large her breasts were. As she pulled her panties off, I spied her shaved pussy. My cock was really stirring in my pants now. She came over to me and practically ripped off my clothes. When she saw my semi-hard cock, she let out a gasp.

"My God, I had almost forgotten how big you were!"

Martha basically pulled me down on top of her. We were wrestling on the bed. My mouth was planted on her erect nipples. I was biting and sucking them both. Martha arched her back and gave me full access. I was kissing her chest all over. Soon I was working my way down. I slowly spread her thighs and started to kiss her mound. I thought Martha was going to cum right there and then.

I moved my mouth to her wet opening and I slipped my tongue inside her. Martha let out a squeal. I began to tongue fuck her as hard and fast as I could. Martha lifted her ass up and let me take her . It was when I push a finger into her wet pussy that Martha exploded. She splashed my face with her warm juices. I didn't stop tonguing her until I felt the last drops of her cum on my face.

Martha looked like a wet towel lying on the floor. I was far from done with her, however. I took my cock in my hand and began to rub my mushroom head up and down her slit. Martha's eyes got big as she knew what was coming next. I sunk the head in past her folds. I thought Martha was going to pass out.

"Do you still want me?" I asked my granddaughter.

"You know I need that fat cock, God don't tease me, Granddad," Martha was pleading with me.

I sunk it into her hot quim with one push. Martha nearly launched herself from the bed. She was mine now and I took her. I plowed her pussy with my thick monster. Martha said it felt like there was a snake in her belly. I took hold of her ankles and lifted her legs. I had a clear passage to fuck her as deeply as I wanted to. Martha was looking down to where my cock was. I had shoved it into her all the way, my sacs were resting on her bottom.

I gave her some hard, short thrusts. Martha began to scream out loud.

"Fuck me as hard as you can, please Granddad!"

I was going to make sure my sexy, hot granddaughter was mine for good. I ploughed into her and slammed my cock again and again into her tight hole. The sweat was pouring off of both of us. Martha was clamped around my shaft. I could feel her pussy quaking as I gave it to her.

"You are my cock whore, aren't you Martha?" I quizzed her.

"I'll do anything you want, just don't stop fucking me!" Martha screamed to me.

I had lost all reasoning by this time. Here I was fucking my granddaughter, and I didn't care. I had to have her and I wasn't about to share her with anyone else. A few more strokes and I felt my seed rising up through my pole. I was trying to hold back, but it wasn't working. I erupted inside Martha's belly. I blew a scalding load of my manseed deep into her. Martha met me with her own gigantic orgasm. We were both panting as I kept up my stroking. Our juices were leaking out everywhere. I slowly pulled out of Martha's pussy. I think we both fell asleep within minutes.

When we both came to, I was in Martha's arms, kissing her mouth. We didn't talk for the longest time. We just explored each other's body. Then Martha told me something. At school, she had gotten so horny, she gave in to temptation. She took a handsome guy into her bed. Unfortunately, this man's cock wasn't all that big. Martha said she had to fake an orgasm with him. She wanted my big cock after that, it was so frustrating to her. I was on her mind night and day, she told me. I told her that masturbating just wasn't cutting either. I ached to be inside her pussy once more.

Christmas break was shorter than you could have imagined. Martha needed to spend time with her parents, but she managed to break free and spend a night with me. I turned my granddaughter into a slut for my cock that holiday season. Was it intentional? The more I think on it, the answer was yes. I made her realize no one could satisfy her quite like I could. It didn't take much convincing, to be honest.

Martha rode my cock that last night together. I tried to stretch her to the breaking point. I talked dirty to her at every chance. I managed to turn her into the most needy woman you could imagine. I was surprised how long I managed to stay hard and how much cum I gave Martha. When we finally kissed goodbye, Martha said her pussy was so sore from all the fucking I gave her. Martha said that once she finishes with school, she is planning on finding a job close to home. She wants to be close to her parents and to her dear, old Granddad!