Hailey on Top of Sector 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She winked at him.

- "But, may I ask...? Isn't it just a matter of time before someone...?"

"It is indeed difficult to prevent completely." Hailey replied. "Then I have to work on a new look, and preferably start in a different sector under a new name."

- "Wow... that's quite something. Is it that important to you? That it's a secret? Of course you could just do this work as a Synth. Probably no one would be shocked by that anymore, right?"

"That's possible, yes. But this is just my thing. And it's happened to me several times. Every few years something goes wrong. Because someone can't keep their mouth shut."

- "Yes, I understand." David thought for a moment and frowned. "Wait...several times, every few years... how old are you, if I may ask?"

"I'm synthetic, right? So age is quite relative. But I believe about 143 years. I've lost count." she said with a dead serious look in her eyes.

- "Wow, shit.... Sorry, no offense intended, haha. But that's just impressive. And I lost count, haha, that's a good one. I assume you can look it up in your memory within a few milliseconds, right?"

"That's right. I could. But only if I consciously decide to do so. I try to, well... use my advanced features as little as possible. That is also part of the lifestyle I chose."

David was silent for a moment.

"I can't believe it, Hailey. Take that as a compliment. You're so soft... so warm... so real."

Hailey chuckled. "I am real, David. But you've clearly never done it with a Synth. Or met a lot of Synths, I guess?"

David continued: "But can I ask something? Your feelings... during sex, you know. Your emotions? Your moisture... And your orgasm?"

"Those are all real, David. A matter of hardware and software. I really enjoy sex, otherwise I wouldn't be doing this job. My climax is real. At least... most of the time." she winked at him. "Today it was real, hihi." Her blue irises were back.

"Wow... Hailey... I just don't know what to say. This is fucking... just so special." He stroked the back of her head and then put his arm around her shoulder.

- "Do you want to know more? You can ask me anything." Hailey said.

"I'm almost afraid to ask, Hailey. But... your vagina..."

- "It has been modified. Well, for starters, I have no uterus, right? And no cervix. But I've also made adjustments, just for this. To, well..." she stroked his crotch. "...you noticed it yourself." She smiled.

David smiled back and softly stroked her shoulder again.

They sat together on the couch for a while, the neon light of commercials shining on their faces through the apartment windows.

12