Hannah's in Control Pt. 01

Story Info
Hannah makes Sarah play her games.
3.7k words
4.07
2.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think of that one?" Sarah asked, handing the perfume sample to her friend. Her youthful innocence drove Hannah crazy.

"It smells too much like something a little girl would wear," Hannah said sarcastically. Hannah was a year older than Sarah, although, being held back a year they graduated at the same time. Sarah, even at nineteen, seemed to not be as mature as Hannah, often times reverting to what Hannah considered little girl behavior.

It frustrated her, but Hannah seemed bound and determined to pull the girl into womanhood.

"Which one do you think Tyler would like," Sarah giggled.

"Ooooh," she laughed. "Sarah's got the hots for a married man." Sarah slapped her in the arm playfully. "Believe me, you put on just about any lingerie and perfume and you'll have him eating out of the palm of your hand... or eating somewhere else, if you know what I mean. That's even better."

"Hannah!" Sarah gasped, reddening in embarrassment.

"Oh, sorry little miss innocent. How long have you been babysitting for them?"

"Two months now," Sarah admitted, moving on to a perfume sample that Hannah held for her. "Tyler is just so sexy! Thank you so much for helping me get the job. I'm surprised you didn't want it."

Hannah touched her friend's shoulder. "No problem. It just wasn't me. I want to go out more anyways," she said proudly. "My new boy toy is really interesting. He's married, too, you know." She smiled deviously as Sarah gasped at her, leaning towards her and whispering.

"Married? What are you doing with a married guy?" she asked. "Where did you meet him?"

"I met him out at a bar I snuck into," she laughed. "What am I doing with him? Oh, my... what am I *not* doing with him. He fucks me everywhere we can," she smiled. She leaned into her friend. "Just two days ago I gave him a blowjob while going through the carwash," she laughed.

"Oh my god," Sarah backed away as if the words stung her, her hands lifting to her face. Hannah could see the smile, though, and the desire to know more in her eyes. Sarah was always jealous of her friend. Hannah was such a trouble-maker when they were growing up, always in trouble but always having fun. Hannah was frequently picked up by the police, had spent a little time in juvi hall already for a wide range of things like shoplifting and vandalism. Her parents were almost non-existent in her life, completely unable to control her.

And Sarah's life was so different. She was considered a good girl, always staying out of trouble, always getting good grades. No one understood how these two girls were friends, but while Hannah's parents hoped the good girl would influence their daughter and welcomed their friendship, Sarah's parents tried to discourage the friendship, hoping Hannah wouldn't corrupt their daughter.

"And I'm going out with him again tomorrow night," Hannah admitted, grabbing a bottle of expensive perfume. "I'm gonna let him fuck me in the ass this time," she admitted putting the bottle underneath her shirt, into the waist band of her jeans.

"Hannah!" Sarah hissed. "You can't take that."

Hannah smiled back at the good little girl. "Watch me," she smiled.

While Sarah looked very nervous, Hannah was perfectly calm and collected. The two walked slowly out of the store, no one seemingly paying them any attention. They easily slipped into Hannah's car and the two drove back to Sarah's house.

"You want this?" Hannah asked her, pulling the bottle from her pants. "It smells wonderful."

"You don't want it?" Sarah asked, surprised.

"I'm going to get another one..." she smiled wickedly, handing the bottle to her friend.

*****

"No, I didn't get a chance to even look at the homework," Sarah said, sitting on the couch at Tyler and Jessica's house. She put their son Noah down for bed four hours ago and he was fast asleep. Now she was just waiting for the two of them to get back from their date. She was expecting them at their usual time of midnight and it was already 11:30pm.

"Chill, Madison. I'll get it done. I have all day tomorrow.... No, I didn't hear about it... Really?.... Wow, sounds like fun... Are you going?"

Suddenly, the silence of the house was broken by a loud knocking at the door. Sarah got off the couch quickly and moved to the door.

"Madison, I gotta call you back later," she said, hanging up the phone. She looked through the window by the door and saw Hannah standing there, impatiently waiting to come inside.

Sarah opened the door. "Hannah? What are you doing here?" she asked, completely surprised. "I thought you had a date tonight?"

Hannah pushed past her friend, smiling broadly. "I did, but it's done for now. He said we might get back together later." Hannah moved into the living room as Sarah followed. Hannah's eyes scanned the place approvingly. "They have such a nice house," she said. She moved to the dining room, found the liquor cabinet and opened it. "And such nice alcohol."

"Hannah, you can't do that! I'm not allowed in their liquor. They'll be home any minute now!"

Undeterred, Hannah opened the bottle she found and took a drink from it. "Damn, that's good," she said, smacking her lips. She held the bottle for Sarah. "Want some?"

"No! Hannah, you gotta put that back before they get home!"

Bottle in hand, Hannah walked over to the bureau and opened it, pulling out the case with their expensive, silver silverware. She lifted out a handful of the metal items, setting them down on the table.

"This'll get me some new lingerie," she smiled.

"What???" Sarah was completely flabbergasted.

"They don't need it and won't even find it missing for months," Hannah said, pulling out the rest of it.

"What's going on here?!" demanded a loud male voice from across the room. Both girls looked up to see Tyler and Jessica standing there, looking at them angrily. "I said no friends over, Sarah," he continued.

Sarah looked at them, shrinking in fear. "I know Mr. Sullivan, but... she just..."

"And put that bottle down, young lady. You should know better than that, Hannah." Tyler walked over to her and grabbed the bottle, wrestling her for it before finally wrenching it from her grip. "You two, go sit on the couch. Right now!"

Hannah was laughing when she sat down, but Sarah was whimpering in fear and embarrassment.

"You won't be laughing when I call the cops, Hannah," he said sternly.

"I don't think you're going to do that," she giggled.

Tyler pulled out his cell phone and opened it. "And why wouldn't I?" He dialed the first digit when he was startled by Hannah.

Hannah leaned forward, reaching behind her and pulled a gun out of the waistband of her jean skirt. Sarah pushed away in fear as Hannah leveled it toward Tyler.

"Because I have a gun."

"Whoa," Tyler said, putting his hands out defensively. He closed his phone and set it aside.

"THAT'S RIGHT YOU SHIT!" Hannah yelled, standing up. She moved over to the couple and grabbed Jessica by the back of the head, throwing her over to the couch. "Sarah, tie her up to that chair," she smiled.

Sarah looked at her, nearly helpless in her fear and uncertainty. Everyone was looking at her.

"Sarah," Hannah said calmly but firmly. "Stand up... grab that roll of tape from the table... and tie her the fuck up."

"Ok," Sarah whispered, stunned, as she stood, grabbed the tape and led Jessica to one of the dining room chairs.

"Pull the chair in here. I don't want her to miss a thing," Hannah giggled. "This is going to be a party!"

Sarah pulled the chair into the living room, near the couch, and motioned for Jessica to sit in it. The older woman looked at all of them, with a calm shock and sat down. Sarah pulled at the tape and patiently entwined it around her wrists, locking them to the back legs of the chair. Carefully following orders, she taped the woman's ankles to the front legs.

"And to keep her quiet, tape her mouth shut," Hannah giggled.

Sarah pulled off a strip of the tape.

"YOU FUCKS WON'T GET AWAY... mmmmhmmhmhmm," Jessica yelled before the tape was strapped across her mouth.

"She is just a bitch, Tyler," Hannah said softly, moving in front of Tyler. "But you won't mind what we do tonight. I promise." Looking directly into his eyes, she put the gun against his abdomen as her other hand stroked his erection. "Sarah here has told me how hot you were... and I must say, you're definitely packing."

"Just take the bottle and get out of here," he said, disgusted with her.

"Oh, we're here for more than a stupid bottle of liquor," Hannah smiled at him, her hand firmly gripping his shaft and stroking it through his dress slacks. "And we're gonna take it all." She grabbed his zipper, pulled it down, opening the front completely. He stood watching her, feeling helpless as his blood began to boil with desire... desire he knew he had to fight.

Hannah was skilled, however, and knew what she wanted. Her fingers surrounded his erection and began stroking it's length, making him harder and harder. She pushed his slacks and boxers down, forcing him to step out of them as she led him to the couch using his cock as a leash.

"Come over here and have a seat," she said, pushing him back.

Sarah stood by Jessica still, watching as Tyler sat on the couch, his cock standing proudly. She'd always wondered what he looked like naked, and now knew for sure. Just as she always dreamed, he was hot! His cock was so hard and long, just as she had envisioned it.

"Sarah, come here," Hannah said, standing back a step, still looking down at Tyler. The younger girl, embarrassed, walked to her, unable to look down. Hannah smiled, seeing the girl's predicament. "Oh, jeez, looking at it is not going to kill you." Hannah turned Sarah around to face Tyler and pushed down on her shoulders, making her kneel between Tyler's legs. "There, that's much better."

Sarah looked up and down Tyler's body, torn between wanting to run away and hide and wanting to jump on him.

"Touch his thighs," Hannah ordered.

Tyler kept his hands to his side and watched hopefully as Sarah's hands raised up and settled on his thighs, slowly stroking them. His cock twitched with desire and need as the young girl aroused him more and more.

"That's it... see what you're doing to his cock? Damn! It's so big," Hannah drooled. "Now touch it!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Sullivan, I have to..." she whispered, her hands coming up to encircle his hardness. Slowly, they stroked up and down his length, feeling the soft skin and hard shaft beneath. "Oh my god," she whispered, never taking her eyes off it. Her desire for him fully overtook her embarrassment.

"Fuck," he gasped, letting out a gust of air, obviously enjoying this. "Please just leave."

"See how hard you got him?" Hannah asked, totally ignoring Tyler's plea. "Wait 'til you make him cum." Hannah knelt down beside the younger girl, her face right next to Sarah's ear. "Kiss it," she whispered.

Sarah looked at her for a moment and then brought her full attention back to Tyler's cock. Instinctively, she licked her lips. Tyler groaned at her lustful gaze, making her look up at him.

"He wants it... can't you feel his cock throbbing?" Hannah whispered again. "Do it."

Sarah leaned forward, never taking her eyes off of Tyler's face. "I have to," she whispered just before her lips caressed the head of his cock. Her lips slid over and back as she laid soft, gentle kisses all up and down his shaft. Her hands kept stroking him, keeping him on edge the entire time.

"Fuck yeah," Hannah encouraged her. "He's going to blow so much cum." She leaned in closer to his cock, making Sarah stop for a moment. "Here," she said, "do what I do." She kissed the head of his cock for a moment, her hand stroking the shaft firmly, and then let it slip between her lips. She sucked hard on the tip, her cheeks becoming so sullen, making Tyler groan loudly. She giggled, slurping loudly, and released his cock. She pointed it at Sarah.

Sarah bent forward and duplicated Hannah's motions, sucking hard, making Tyler's hips lift off the couch in pleasure.

"Ooooh, look at this Jessica. Little Sarah is sucking your husband off, and he's loving it!" Hannah gloated.

Tyler's hands caressed Sarah's head, his fingers sliding through her hair encouragingly. His hips slowly rose and fell as the girl continued sucking on him.

Hannah sat back. "That is so fucking hot Sarah. But I'll bet your pussy needs lots of attention from that monster, doesn't it?"

Sarah stopped sucking and gulped in air, trying to catch her breath. She nodded her head a little, as she looked at Hannah, caught up in everything the older girl was making her do.

"Stand up," Hannah ordered, crawling closer to her friend. Just as Sarah stood, Hannah's hands moved to the front of her shorts and unfastened them. Sarah seemed too captivated to help to stop her, as her shorts fell to the floor, followed by her damp panties. "God, you're wet," Hannah said, bending in and lightly licking her pussy.

Sarah jumped in surprise, but felt her pussy convulse with need. Hannah giggled at her and sat back again, her hands stroking her thighs.

"Fuck that monster, Sarah. You know you want to."

Sarah looked at Jessica, and saw the woman's eyes watching her every move. The look on her face surprised Sarah. It wasn't anger or disgust. She saw... lust.

"I'm sorry Jessica. I hope you can forgive me, but I have to fuck him." She slipped a leg on either side of his, sitting on his lap. Her hand grabbed his cock and stroked it some more. Tyler groaned, obviously over-excited and needing this.

"I'm sorry Mr. Sullivan... I'm so sorry... but I need it," she whispered as she guided his cock into her pussy, sitting down on it until it was completely inside her. She closed her eyes and started moving rapidly, sliding up and down his shaft, unable to control herself. Her head fell back as she hissed and moaned, enjoying every feeling his shaft was giving her. His hands moved to her hips, helping to control her and slow her to match his upwards thrusting.

When she opened her eyes again, she saw Hannah moving in front of her, standing on the couch. She was naked and stood between Sarah and Tyler, her shaved, damp pussy just inches in front of Sarah's face. Hannah put her hands on Sarah's shoulders for balance and pushed her hips backwards, pushing her pussy and ass into Tyler's face, practically sitting on him.

Hannah hovered over Sarah, moaning, obviously enjoying what Tyler was doing to her, her breasts swaying slightly with every move.

Sarah was so close, her insides contracting and squeezing, a flood of pleasure coursing through her. She suddenly stopped feeling the heat all throughout her body and let out a hiss of air as she came.

"Oh God... fuck..." Hannah yelled making Sarah look up at her. The two locked eyes as Hannah came, her hands holding tightly onto Sarah's shoulders. She then stepped aside and helped Sarah off. Tyler's shaft was still so very long and hard, soaked with Sarah's juices. When she looked up, she saw his face and mouth shiny with Hannah's juices too. He was breathing hard, obviously needing to cum so bad.

Hannah pulled Sarah down to kneel on the floor again, her hands grabbing his shaft and roughly stroking it. "Watch this," she whispered sliding up and down harder and faster. Tyler's hips gyrated and rose and fell as he neared his orgasm. Sarah watched his face as it contorted in obvious pleasure.

His teeth gritted hard and he excitedly moaned as he peaked.

"Oh, yeah... that's right... cum for us... yeah.... oh yeah!" Hannah said loudly as his cock started spraying its white, sticky fluid, striking them in the face and chest as she directed it. She continued to stroke him as the jets hit Sarah's face and then Hannah's, but the girl didn't stop.

Finally, the spraying stopped and his cum simply oozed out over her stroking hand. Hannah released his cock, bringing her hand to her mouth and licked some of it off. She looked over and saw Sarah watching her and moved her hand to Sarah's lips, pushing her finger between them to give Sarah a taste.

"Now that's just tasty," she whispered. She got up and grabbed her clothes, pulling Sarah up with her. "We gotta go," she said hurriedly. She moved quickly over to Jessica and bent down, kissing her firmly on her tape-covered lips. "Thanks for the use of your hunk. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship," she giggled. She moved to Tyler and kissed him firmly, too, followed by Sarah.

"Time to blow," Hannah said, pulling the half-naked Sarah out the door.

*****

"What if they call the police?" Sarah cried, knowing they were going to be arrested soon. She lay back on her bed, her head in her hands.

"Don't worry about it," Hannah chided her, pulling her shirt on over her head. "They're not going to call the police. I'll make sure of that," she said, raising the gun. Sarah looked at her aghast. "No, I'm not going to kill them, just frighten them a bit."

Hannah moved to Sarah's bedroom window, climbing out onto the roof near the tree.

"That was too fun, Sarah. We're going to have to do that again." She grabbed the tree limbs and gingerly descended.

*****

Hannah crept in the door, glad it was unlocked. The house was dark and quiet, just as she expected for two in the morning. Light filtered in through the windows, lighting her path as she crept up the stairs, gun in hand. The carpet crushed beneath her feet and the stairs quietly creaked with every step as she ascended as quietly as possible. At the top of the stairs she turned left, towards the master bedroom, where she knew the middle-aged couple would be asleep.

She stopped at the door at the end of the hall. It was open a crack, as if invitingly. She glanced in, but couldn't see far. She pushed gently, hearing the barest of squeaks from the hinge. She could barely make out the sleeping bodies on the bed in front of her as she crept forward.

She stood at the end of the bed looking down upon it. She was starting to breath heavier as she realized what was going to happen. Her aggressiveness early had excited her so much that she wanted to relive it, again and again.

She put her hand on the bed preparing to crawl up onto it when a voice behind her surprised her.

"It's about time." A light in the corner of the room flicked on, temporarily blinding her. Hannah turned towards the sound, not knowing what to expect. Jessica was sitting in the corner, wearing black lingerie draped over her body. She was sitting on one foot, the other on the floor encased in black high heeled shoes.

"I enjoyed that little stunt you pulled earlier. But now it's my turn to be in control. Take off your clothes."

Hannah heard a ruffle in the bed behind her and glancing that direction saw Tyler sit up, smiling at her. She dropped the gun on the bed and pulled her t-shirt over her head and unfastened her bra, letting it slide down her arms.

"Mmmm... lovely..." Jessica moaned. Her hand slowly descended between her thighs and Hannah could see her fingers slide slowly back and forth across her clit. "Now the skirt..."

Hannah felt Tyler standing behind her, panting excitedly. She unfastened her jean skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was left standing in her G-string as she stared at Jessica. Slowly, she hooked her fingers in her panties and pulled them down, letting them slide down her long legs, too. Then she stepped out of them, moving just a little closer to Jessica.

"You're just so high and mighty aren't you?" Jessica asked, letting her legs part, her hand never stopping. "You think that just because we let you pull that little game today that you're on top? I don't think so," she said, nodding her head to Tyler. He grabbed Hannah roughly, pulling one hand behind her back and grabbing her neck roughly with the other.

12