Haunted House of Ill Repute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan set down the razor and soap momentarily and got on her knees in front of Julia. She then cupped her hands and filled them with water and brought them up to Julia's vagina. She hesitated for a moment, suddenly feeling how surreal everything was. Julia looked at her expectantly and gave her a reassuring smile. Megan then brought her cupped hands to Julia's pussy and gently splashed the water on her. Julia took one foot out of the water and put it on the edge of the tub, spreading herself slightly and allowing Megan to get even closer.

Megan reached for the soap when Julia stopped her. "I want you to taste me first," Julia commanded and spread her pussy lips open with her fingers. Megan inched forward and tasted Julia's wet opening. She swirled her tongue and slowly moved it toward her clit. Julia's sweet smell filled Megan's nostrils, driving her wild with lust. Never before had she been with a woman outside of kissing. She began to move her hand under the water to touch herself when Julia grabbed her chin. "There will be plenty of time for that. Now shave me."

Megan reluctantly grabbed the soap, creating a lather in her hands. She carefully placed the lather all over Julia's wet pubic area and then began shaving her. Each stroke of the razor revealed a perfectly smooth patch of skin. Julia looked down and admired Megan's handiwork. "Very good. Now it's your turn," Julia said as she slowly emerged herself in the tub, her breasts buoyant in the water.

Megan stood up, shivering in the cold air. "You're going to have to try and stay still," Julia remarked, with soap in one hand and the razor in the other. Megan gulped and closed her eyes, trying to remain perfectly still. "Good girl."

Julia lifted one of Megan's legs, guiding it to the edge of the tub, and rubbed the shaving soap on her pussy. Megan nearly fainted at Julia's touch. Her pussy and clit felt like they were throbbing. Suddenly, she felt the hot metal blade on her skin and sucked in her breath as each stroke left her hairless. A few moments later, she felt Julia splash warm water on her and looked down. "Do you like it?" Julia asked, her hand remaining cupped under Megan's hot, wet vagina.

Megan, speechless, nodded and watched as Julia took her clit into her mouth and sucked on it. Megan moaned with pleasure. Julia stroked Megan's slit and teased her opening while Megan held onto Julia's head for balance and support. She was on the verge of climaxing when Julia suddenly, and cruelly, stopped. "Not yet. I have a surprise waiting for you."

Julia stood up and stepped out of the tub, her skin glistening wet and her beautiful round ass on display. "Now, in the next room, we have an important guest to entertain," Julia announced. "Have you ever participated in a ménage-a-trois?"

"You mean a threesome?" Megan replied, taken aback, yet very turned on by the suggestion.

"Yes. I can tell by your reaction that you haven't. That's ok. Just follow my instruction," Julia said, helping Megan out of the tub. Megan was incapable of forming any words of resistance. She would do anything that Julia asked if it meant relieving herself from all of the pent-up frustration. The anticipation of following Julia into the room, where the mystery guest waiting, drove her mad with desire.

"Do you have a towel?" Megan asked.

Julia smirked, "No, I'm afraid not. Our guest just so happens to be a visiting sea captain. He likes it when we're wet."

Megan looked at Julia nervously and was met with a finger on her freshly-shaved pussy. "Now be a good girl, I promise that you will have the time of your life," Julia said as she massaged Megan's slit and kissed her full on the lips, her tongue exploring Megan's mouth. Julia pulled away and brushed Megan's hair away from her face. "Remember, you are to do exactly what I say in the bedroom, understood?" Megan nodded and followed Julia to the door.

When Megan stepped into the master bedroom, she saw the same handsome young man from the first hallway peephole sitting on the settee in front of the mirror. He saw Megan's reflection in the mirror and smiled at her. She noticed the bulge between his pants was already beginning to swell.

"Colin," Julia announced, "Let me introduce to you my new friend, Megan." Julia placed Megan directly in front of Colin so that she was only a few feet away from him. She stood fully nude before him with her heart pounding heavily.

"Much obliged," Colin said as he stood up to take Megan's hand. He brought it up to his lips and gave her a lingering kiss that sent an electric wave through her body and sat back down, facing the mirror. Julia stood behind Megan and began to take Megan's tits in her hands, grabbing them and pinching her nipples. Megan let out a soft moan as one of Julia's hands moved down from her breast and began to massage her pussy.

Megan let out another sound as Colin watched them in the reflection, his bulge growing even bigger. "Megan, I think our guest is enjoying the show. Do you mind if he watches us while we play?"

"I don't mind," Megan said, in a barely audible whisper. She could see in the reflection that Colin was taking his huge, thick cock out of his pants. "I want you to bend over on the bed and show our guest what a pretty, pink little pussy you have."

Megan climbed onto the bed and bent over, turning her head to watch in the mirror as Julia playfully slapped her on the ass. Julia stood at the side of the bed to squeeze Megan's swollen labia and helped herself to a taste of Megan's juices. "Mmmmmm.... you taste so sweet." She then licked Megan's asshole and reached under to massage her clit. Megan was moaning softly and trembling from the sensations. "I think Colin should have a little taste. Don't you?" Julia inquired.

"Yes, please!" Megan replied.

Colin smiled and stood up from his seat. He approached the bed, slowing pressing his tongue against Megan's slit and enjoying her taste. As Colin continued to tease Megan with his tongue, Julia got on her knees in front of him to take his cock and balls into her hands. She swallowed his sword expertly and bobbed up and down on his incredible length with wet slurping sounds that Megan could hear from the bed, causing her to drip with excitement.

"Megan, I think I need you to help me with this massive cock," Julia requested. Colin watched with satisfaction as Megan turned around and joined Julia on her knees in front of the bed.

Julia took Colin's thick, ten-inch shaft in her hand and began to stroke it in front of Megan's widened eyes. "Megan, I want to watch you put him in your mouth." Megan complied and took just over half of him in her throat. She hadn't experienced anything quite this large before and she loved the challenge. She dipped him into her throat again and again, nearly gagging as Julia fondled his balls supportively.

Julia stood up and watched as Megan pleasured the captain for a few moments before she intervened. "Now, I want you to kneel in front of the bed and watch me ride this big hard cock."

Megan looked on with jealousy as Colin sat at the edge of the bed and Julia sat in his lap, sliding onto his massive erection while he grasped at her breasts. She quivered and moaned as Colin penetrated her and she reached out to grab Megan by the hair.

"Now, suck on his balls and lick my pussy like a good girl," Julia instructed.

Megan leaned in and held on to Colin's thighs supportively. His balls were big and tightened, dotted with drips of Julia's juices. Megan stuck out her tongue and lapped his sack, poking her nose into the action. She felt Julia's wet pussy lips making contact with her nose as Julia rose and fell and attempted to suck both of his balls into her mouth at the same time. Colin groaned and grunted in pleasure.

"Be careful, they can be very sensitive," Julia instructed. Megan continued to slurp and lick his balls delicately as Julia hopped aggressively onto his veiny erection. Megan worked her way up to Julia's pussy, holding her tongue steady and allowing Julia to slide against her. Megan twirled her tongue on Julia's clit each time it came into contact and Julia moaned with satisfaction, trembling and hobbling on Colin's cock with a satisfying climax.

Megan desperately reached between her legs and Julia hopped off the bed quickly to stop her. She took Megan by the wrists, restraining her arms behind her back and lifting her upright in front of Colin who sat with a raging erection, eyeing her with intent.

"Don't worry, dear, we are just having a little fun with you," Julia said into Megan's ear as she pressed her hard nipples against Megan's back, causing her to let out a moan. "Is your tight little pussy throbbing with desire for us?"

"Yes," Megan replied, nearly shivering in frustration and desperate for release.

"Do you want to feel that big, hard cock inside of you?"

"Yes, please!"

Julia took Megan by the hand and climbed onto the bed, pulling her with. She sat back against the headboard and spread her legs, guiding Megan's head into her lap.

"Lick my pussy and prop your ass up nice and high for him," Julia demanded. Megan complied, pressing her lips against Julia's throbbing cunt and arching her ass upward. She felt Colin's rough, calloused hands exploring the curves of her ass and inner thighs and moaned loudly.

Colin proceeded to taste every inch of her dripping slit and tight little asshole while she writhed in pleasure and lapped Julia's clit submissively. Julia held on to Megan's hair tightly and moaned with satisfaction. Megan suddenly felt the round, throbbing head of Colin's massive cock threatening to penetrate her dripping pussy and yelped in suspense. He lingered for several moments, causing her to heave at him with her hips. Finally, he pushed forward, stretching her tight pussy around his manhood and sending a jolt of pleasure through every inch of her body.

Colin gripped Megan's ass and thrusted hard. Megan pressed her face into Julia's lap firmly, rubbing her nose against her slit and covering herself in Julia's juices. She grabbed Julia's big breasts and squeezed them, almost in tears from the intense pleasure. Her petite body hobbled each time Colin pounded forward and a surge of pleasure tingled her skin from head to toe.

"I'm glad to see that you're enjoying yourself," Julia said to Megan as she stroked her cheek. "Let's allow him to explore even more of your tight little body." Megan looked up surprise and felt Colin pulling out of her, sliding his slippery shaft up the crack of her ass.

"Just relax," Julia said as she gently guided Megan upright into Colin's lap. Megan felt the big throbbing head pressing firmly against her asshole and her breathing quickened. Julia stroked Megan's shoulders and cupped her breasts, smiling back at her devilishly.

Megan slowly fell on to Colin's cock. The intense penetration had her heaving and moaning wildly. He reached around and gripped her breasts tightly and began pumping her ass while she yelled out in pleasure. Julia lay on her back and positioned her head under the action to lap at Megan's clit.

Suddenly, Colin groaned out loudly, shooting powerful spurts of semen into Megan's ass as she yelped in surprise. Julia continued lapping Megan's clit until Megan felt the eruption of an orgasm jolting through her body. She shook wildly and fell limp with satisfaction onto the bed.

Megan's body buzzed with sensation and she drifted in and out of consciousness in Julia's arms. "You did wonderful. You show so much promise," Julia said as she held Megan and stroked her cheek.

The Lineup

Megan awoke suddenly, lying on the bed and dressed in the red gown that Julia had selected for her. She stood up, feeling somewhat dizzy and looked in the mirror in surprise. Her appearance in the dress had an alarming effect on her, it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She lifted the dress and admired a frilly white chemise and matching stockings that were tied above her knees with ribbons.

"How do you like it?" Julia asked, causing Megan to gasp in surprise as she saw Julia pop up behind her in the reflection of the mirror. She turned to Julia with a sudden sinking feeling of guilt and regret.

"Julia, this was great, but I should really check on Heath and figure out how we're going to get back to our hotel."

"Hotel? Nonsense. You'll be staying here tonight, of course. I insist," Julia offered as she took Megan by the wrists and tightened her grip.

"Thanks, but I really don't feel right about that," Megan replied as she pulled against Julia's grasp and tried to back away, suddenly alarmed by Julia's persistence.

"Megan, you don't understand," Julia continued as the brown irises in her eyes seemed to wash over in a cloud of black. "There isn't anything for you out there. Your home is here. With me."

Megan began to panic. She ripped her hands away from Julia and ran out into the hallway, tripping immediately over a step stool and crashing to the floor. She looked back, relieved that Julia wasn't following her and struggled to get back on her feet.

"Help!!!" Megan screamed as loud as she ran towards the stairs. Julia's candlelit silhouette stood prominently in front of the staircase and Megan scrambled to turn around. She ran back in the other direction only to bump into Julia and feel her cold hands gripping her at the shoulders.

"Don't be silly, Megan. You can't hide from me. This is my house," Julia said with the wick-fire of the candles dancing against the black of her eyes.

Megan spotted a stool near one of the peepholes and reached for it. She swung with all of her might and collided the hard wood against Julia's head with a sickening thud. Megan scrambled towards the staircase with no idea how effective the blow with the stool might have been and unwilling to look back to find out.

"Heath! Heath!" she screamed over and over again. She stumbled down the staircase and out into the first floor hallway. She ran into the dining room, hoping to find Heath where she left him, and instead found Julia waiting patiently for her at the head of the table.

"Stay away from me!" Megan said. She ran back into the hallway and towards the front door.

"I wouldn't recommend going outside," Julia warned, her voice seeming to echo through every room in the house as Mega scrambled towards her exit. "You might not like what you see. I'm sorry to say that your body is in considerably worse condition than his."

Megan burst out into the night with tears streaming down her cheeks and ran through the front yard towards the road. She looked down at her forearm in shock, suddenly noticing a sharp protruding bone and a festering wound with dry splatters of blood.

"What did you do to me?!" Megan screamed. She turned back towards the house and fell helplessly to her knees in the yard.

"I'm afraid it wasn't me, my dear," Julia assured her from the doorway.

"What do you mean?!" Megan yelled. Bruises and cuts began to magically appear on her legs before her eyes. She clenched her eyes shut and covered her ears, hoping to wake up from a nightmare.

Untold miles away Heath felt the stagecoach slowing and an object on the side of the road caught his eye. It was the rental car, crushed and twisted against the valley floor. The shattered glass sparkled against the moonlight and twisted limbs poked out from the wreckage. He looked over the scene in disbelief and began struggling against the hold of his captors, desperate to escape the cabin and have a closer look at the vehicle.

"Let me go, god damn it! Let me go!" he yelled. He continued his futile struggle until the wreckage slowly faded into distance. Heath suddenly noticed the gashes on his knees and the persistent grinding that seemed to be coming from the back of his neck. As the realization washed over him the details of his wounds sharpened before his eyes.

The stagecoach finally reached its destination and they pulled him out of the cabin and onto his feet face to face with the gaping black hole of the silver mine and the long line of miserable men that were filing in.

Heath was thrown in at the end of the line and shackled at the ankles to the reeking corpse in front of him, leaving him no choice but to step in line with the rest of miners or else be dragged. Mr. Mackay inexplicably greeted him at the mine entrance, with a tip of his top hat as he stood next to a foreman who was distributing pickaxes to the men ahead in line.

"Where the hell am I?!" Heath asked. The foreman handed off a pickaxe to the corpse in front of Heath and stood with arms folded as Heath filed past him.

"Why, the silver mines, of course, to work off your debt. I'm starting you out on the third shift," Mr. Mackay explained. "You're a little unstable to be wielding a tool right now. Do what you can with your hands, lad, and we'll see about fitting you with the proper equipment in due time, assuming you can demonstrate good behavior."

Mr. Mackay chuckled and tossed an object his way. Heath caught it and looked over his Halloween costume accessory helplessly: a mangled Freddy Krueger glove with fake plastic blades bent and twisted at the fingers. He slipped it on.

The mine opening quickly became a small blue dot in the distance. Heath shuffled in further and further with the other miners until infinite blackness surrounded him.

"I'm sorry to break it to you this way. He did this to you, not me," Julia explained. "He drove both of you right off of that cliff, you poor thing. You wandered, as all of us have wandered, looking for your home and you have found it. Please come inside now, I will help you find your place."

"Please, make it stop!" Megan begged Julia as the nasty wounds continued to spread across her body before her eyes.

"You just need to come inside."

Megan turned back to the road to see a train of horses and marching men headed towards the house. She looked up at them in horror as they approached, revealing their rotting flesh in the moonlight as they made their way through the yard.

"Come inside quick," Julia begged Megan. "Don't worry, everything is okay in the house. I promise you."

Megan helplessly stumbled back to the front porch where Julia looked back at her from the doorway with sincere worry. "Good girl, come to me."

Julia carefully stepped out onto the porch and took Megan into her arms, hugging her comfortingly. "Everything is going to be okay. That is just the second shift finishing up for the day and looking for some fun."

Megan looked up in surprise to see Julia's swollen face and the brutal hand-print bruises around her throat.

"A common thief who just wanted my jewels and furs," Julia explained. "I would have much preferred your fate." Megan looked up with sympathy and held on to Julia's hands, overwhelmed in her realization and unsure what to do next. "Let's go inside now, we have a busy night ahead of us."

They walked through the threshold, hand-in-hand and Megan looked at her damaged arm in astonishment as the wound closed up before her eyes. A team of gorgeous young women were lined up in the foyer, dressed in their finest gowns and smiling welcomingly at Megan as Julia escorted her through.

"Howdy Megan!" Sheri said as she stood in her radiant yellow dress and leaned for a polite curtsey. "We are so happy that you're going to be staying with us. Don't worry, I'll show you the ropes."

Megan looked up at Julia with confusion.

"That's just a nautical phrase," Julia explained. "Sheri is from San Francisco, where she has seen more than her fair share of sailors, haven't you Sheri?"

"I know the phrase, but what is she talking about?" Megan asked with a gulp.

Julia moved in with a mischievous grin that revealed all the Megan needed to know. Megan felt the same rush of fear and excitement that she experienced during Julia's "tour" taking hold.