Here's to Serendipity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani answered, "No, I'm too cheap! It's like $40 for five minutes!"

"Come on, let's go up. It's late, maybe we can go up alone." Maurice pulled her over to the window and asked for two. The attendant looked at his watch. It was five minutes til eleven. He called out, "Hey, Sarah, can you go up one last time? We have two late guests!"

Sarah answered, "Sure."

They got their tickets and boarded to large gondola. They were the only guests on board, along with Sarah, the operator. As the balloon lifted gently into the night sky, Maurice pulled Dani close and said softly, "I thought this would be the perfect spot for our first kiss."

"Pretty sure of yourself, hmm?" Dani asked, smiling coyly. Maurice just shrugged, smiling slightly. As it continued to climb higher, she looked around, and she could see the Disney icons in the distance. There was the Epcot Ball, over there was Space Mountain, the Castle was nearby, and since it was 11:00, the Magic Kingdom was doing its end of day fireworks, easily visible from the balloon. Out farther you could see the traffic of the interstate moving briskly through the tourist areas of Orlando. She could see the huge Ferris Wheel over on I-Drive. Further out, she could see the entertainment area out on 192, with the crazy Slingshot ride someone was just taking off. The view really was positively breathtaking. But at 300 feet, heading up to 400, all Dani could hear was the cool, gentle breeze and the beating of her own heart. Maurice pulled her close, wrapped his arms around her to keep her warm, and as the gondola neared it's peak, he kissed her.

She responded immediately, opening her lips and offering her tongue which he greedily took. They kissed deeply, pulling at each other as if the kiss provided life. As the balloon stopped at the very top, Maurice took her face in his hands and held her as he kissed her cheeks, her eyelids, her forehead, her ears... It was if he could not get enough of her. Spurred on by her soft moans, he returned to her lips and again kissed her deeply, again and again. He pressed his hard sex against her, and she responded by grinding her center against him. They kissed and held each other until they heard Sarah clear her throat. The ride had landed. Maurice took Dani's hand and they walked out, telling Sarah, "Thanks, and have a good night." Dani's knees were still weak.

Sarah replied under her breath, "You certainly will!"

As they got to Maurice's car, a Cadillac Escalade, Dani murmured, "Jesus!"

"What?"

"Your car. Cassia's dad has the same car. That's like a hundred-thousand-dollar car. I'm just saying..."

Maurice asked, "Did he buy it new?"

"Well it's three or four years old now, but yeah, he got it new. Why?"

"Cause if he got it new, he paid almost a hundred grand. I got mine used, this January after the divorce was final. I only paid thirty. Good advice from my uncle."

"Wow! Your uncle is a smart man."

"He hasn't given me bad advice yet," Maurice said. "It was his advice for me to blow him off to be with you. Remind me to thank him!" he continued as they drove off, heading to Dani's townhouse.

*****

As they were pulling up to her townhouse, Dani said, "Would you like to come in?"

"Are you sure?" asked Maurice.

"Of course I'm sure. Why would you ask that?"

Maurice answered, "Look, Dani... you're everything I've ever looked for in a girl, and I don't want to mess this up by moving too fast or ruin my chances with you by acting like some kinda horny teenager. I'm old enough to understand the value of taking your time, and wise enough to know that woman like you is absolutely worth the wait."

Dani thought to herself, Damn, this sonafabitch is SMOOOOOOTH! He's about to make me do the begging! Aloud she said, "No, come on in. I promise you nothing's gonna get messed up."

After they walked in, Dani put down her purse and said, "Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back," and she went upstairs to her bedroom. Maurice was left to be nosey.

He looked first at the pictures she had on display. There were a few of her and Cassia. He also saw her with her family. There was only a couple of pictures of them. Her dad didn't look happy in either. He wasn't sure if it was the long-held tension that Dani had mentioned, or if maybe he was one of those folks who just won't smile for camera. In those same photos, Dani seemed happy. But not as joyful as in the shots of her and Cassia. He could tell they were as close as sisters. That was good, since she was apparently an only child.

He heard water running, and remembered he had to pee. He looked around and saw a bathroom right next to a bedroom that was made into an office. He used the bathroom and washed up, and took a peek into her office. This was no laptop in the corner of the bedroom. She was serious. Two huge monitors and a wall-mounted 60-inch flat screen. Big, roomy L-shaped desk and two laser printers. There was also a 3-D printer. Uncle Gene would be drooling all over this setup. Forget Gene... HE was drooling. As he was admiring her office setup, he saw her walking toward him, and suddenly office equipment was the furthest thing from his mind.

She'd been wearing a light, form-fitting sweater, short skirt and leggings. Other than her head and hands, her skin was all covered up. Now she was wearing a light blue tank top that was almost sheer, with a lacy white bra trying to peek through, and a pair of white soft shorts that fit her quite loosely. The light colors against her golden skin, her dark hair, and her almond eyes, all worked together to make her at once perfectly innocent and heart-stoppingly sexy. She saw the hunger in his eyes, his unbridled desire. He saw the same desire simmering in her eyes. "You like?" she breathed.

"Good lord, girl... you look amazing," answered Maurice. He took her hand and guided her to the sofa..

Before she sat, she asked, "Would you have a glass of wine with me?"

"Sure, but just one. I'm a lightweight, and I still have to drive."

Maybe... maybe not, Dani thought to herself. She idly wondered what was up with her tonight... she wasn't Cassia! She didn't give it up on the first date! But she knew how tonight was going to unfold, and she seemed powerless to stop it.

She brought two glasses back and handed him one. "What should we drink to?" she asked.

"To serendipity," said Maurice as he tapped his glass to hers. They both took a sip. He continued, "A lot had to happen for us to be sitting here. If that idiot didn't stand you guys up, if Cassie didn't want coffee, if my uncle didn't want that Thanos glove, anything. But it all lined up so perfectly that I feel like it was supposed to happen. So, here's to serendipity," and they sipped again. Then he took her glass and set both down on the end table, and Maurice put his arms around her, pulled her close, and kissed her. Dani had been waiting for this all night. She pulled herself onto his lap, and devoured him. She kissed him deeply and passionately, stroking his face and moaning into his mouth.

Maurice was caught off guard by the intensity of her passion. As sexy as she was, he knew she'd never been truly made love to. She had actually mentioned as much. So he took it upon himself to show her it could be with someone who knows what they're doing. After luxuriating in the sweetness of her mouth, he started heading south, kissing and licking her neck and jawline. While he nibbled lightly on her soft smooth neck, he slipped his hand under her top and caressed the silky smooth skin on her back, his fingers strumming lightly across her bra. Just as she was about to reach behind to unfasten it for him, it came apart seemingly by itself. His hands never stopped moving on her skin, stroking her, tickling her, driving her crazy. He softly, almost imperceptibly slid the bra off her body, leaving her silky shirt on, and further stimulating her already excited nipples.

Maurice continued his southward journey, sucking her liberated nipples through the gauzy shirt, wetting it, making her want it off. He pulled it off over her head and resumed kissing, sucking, and nibbling on her small but very perky tits. He could almost fit her whole breast in his mouth, and he did, while rapidly flicking his tongue back and forth across her nipples. He did this to each tit, and then brought out a new trick: he took just the nipple in his mouth and rapidly sucked it in and out between his lips, sucking deeply and quickly, like some demented baby hopped up on speed. Dani had never felt anything like it, and she moaned out loud, "Mmmmmm, what are you doing to me... mmmmm, don't stop.... Mmmmmmm!" Every other guy she'd been with had totally ignored her small, perky boobs, as if, since they weren't huge knockers, they weren't worth the attention. They never found out, and even Dani didn't know either, until right now, that the 'On' switch to her pussy was wired through her nipples. What Maurice was doing was driving her insane. Her tight little snatch started bubbling, she got hotter and hotter... she begged him, "Please, please, please, don't... don't... don't stop.... Oooohhh..." And she exploded, cumming harder than she had ever cum before. She squeezed her eyes shut and rode the wave, holding his mouth against her breast as he continued to suck it. Finally she had to push him away. She had just cum like crazy, but Maurice hadn't even touched her below her belt. As she caught her breath, she could only say, "Wow!"

Maurice simply asked her, "Bedroom?"

She nodded and breathed, "In a minute, when I can walk."

"That's okay," he replied. He stood up, still fully dressed, and picked up his topless angel and carried her up the stairs, instantly glad of his workout regimen. How to impress a younger woman? Make her cum, carry her upstairs without huffing and puffing, then fuck her senseless. Steps one and two were checked off.

She directed him to the bedroom, and he went in and gently laid her on the bed, kissing her deeply as he did. He quickly shed his clothes, taking a moment, Dani noticed, to quickly fold them before putting them on her nearby dresser. He resumed his oral attentions to her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples. As she moaned again, he continued heading southward, licking lines down her tight midsection, stopping for a moment to tickle her bellybutton, eliciting some giggles. He continued down, pulling down her soft cotton shorts, leaving her wearing only a pair of white lace boyshort panties. He pulled back for a moment to look at her, exclaiming, "Good Lord, I can't believe how incredible you look!" She smiled and let her thighs spread a little more, telling him that everything she was, was being offered to him.

He kissed her big toe, and started licking and kissing his way back up her toned legs alternating between them, until he got to the tops of her thighs. He spread her legs wide and placed his face against the crotch of her panties covering her warm, wet pussy. He nuzzled his face against her, inhaling her scent and sucking her nectar through the lace of her panties. Finally, he pulled them down and off her, closing her knees and then spreading them wide apart again as he dove face first into her syrupy snatch, devouring her. He loved that she wasn't shaved bare, but trimmed, adding delicious friction as she grinded against his face. He slipped a finger deep into her tight channel and wiggled it up and down, making her cry out in pleasure. That finger was joined by another, and together they strummed her G- spot, while he sucked her clit into his mouth and battered it with his tongue while sucking it in and out quickly. He kept up his assault until she grabbed his head and held him in place as she surrendered herself to the throes of the most powerful orgasm of her life, her body helpless as she clenched and pulsed in ecstasy. His fingers kept rubbing her and wiggling inside her pussy... his lips kept sucking her clit... he wouldn't stop, and just as she swore she couldn't take any more, she felt herself cumming yet again... and the world went white.

She came to with a start. Maurice was cradling her in his arms, stoking her face. "What happened?!" she asked suddenly awake.

"I guess it got a little too intense for you," answered Maurice.

"You made me cum so hard that I passed out?" she asked incredulously. He shrugged and nodded yes. "What about you?" she asked.

"No, I was awake the whole time," he joked.

She smacked his arm playfully and said, "Jerk! That's not what I meant!" She pulled herself up and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips. As she felt his thick prick, like a hard branch pressed against her, she had her answer. She laid back on the pillow and spread her legs in invitation, pulling him to her. Maurice lined up the tip with her wet, open flower, looked Dani in the eyes, and slowly slid himself into her. She gasped as her tight, tiny little cunt stretched to accommodate him, giving her some slight, but exquisite pain as they fully mated together. Her eyes rolled back as she felt him pull almost all the way out of her, only to slowly slide back in all the way to the base. She had never been fucked so deeply, or so slowly, and it was agony as her pussy drooled, wanting it to go faster. But Maurice was in no hurry as he slid in and out of her snug little snatch. He leaned down and kissed her, feeding her his tongue. She took it eagerly while pressing herself up to him, trying to make him fuck her harder. As they kissed, tongues wrestling, he grabbed her ass with both hands and roughly pulled her against him, slamming his cock into her. With each thrust, she moaned louder, her pelvis meeting his with equal fervor, humping up to him as hard as she could, moaning and grunting into his mouth as they climbed together, moving together faster and faster until they exploded together, squeezing each other tightly, holding on through the orgasm for dear life. Dani felt him shooting stream after stream of hot cum into her and she could feel her body greedily sucking it in. As she finally collapsed back against the pillow, she heard a purring sound and realized it was coming from her. As Maurice pulled her close and held her, she said, "Mmmmm... and you're a cuddler, too? This just gets better and better. Can you stay the night?"

He answered, "I'd really like that."

She said, "Good, because I might need you to take me to my car tomorrow. I left it at Cassia's house. Do you mind?"

"Not at all. We can go after breakfast."

"That sounds wonderful," she said. "You know, speaking of breakfast, I think I'm a little hungry right now," she added, as she started kissing down his neck and chest, her lips and hands starting their own southward journey. "Is there anything a girl can eat down here?"

Maurice gasped as he felt her hot mouth surrounding his rapidly stiffening member...


12