Holiday in a Cast Ch. 02

Story Info
Enchanting meeting in the train to Prague.
1.3k words
4.33
2.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the summer of '92 the Frankfurt railway station was full of youngsters who, just like me, traveled through Europe with a Teenage Summer Railway ticket and were eager to visit new cities, discover other cultures and above all, to meet each other.

Everyone was in a relaxed mood and that day, while I was crutching with my leg in a long heavy cast I got a lot of help. Groups of boys and girls carried my rucksack or my crutches while I was hopping up some stairs or just because we were heading in the same direction. And even a big English rugby type of guy carried me on his back, up the stairs to the railway platform because the elevator was broken.

I had a great time, despite traveling alone I didn't feel lonely and everyone was friendly and in a good mood. Making new friends was easy.

I was sitting in the train to Prague waiting for departure when I saw three young girls running on the platform. One girl pointed to the train on the left and one to the train on the right. They decided to come into my train and, what I hoped for happened, they sat down on the seats next to me.

The train was leaving and one of them turned to me asking in what direction the train was heading. I told them the destination was Prague and they were just like, 'O, cool, haven't been there' and that's how most of us were into this traveling. Just hop on a train and see where we end up.

The girls were pretty, slender and looked athletic. Wearing t-shirts with a colorful prints. The tallest girl was wearing a short skirt, with candy colored leggings and ankle boots, the others were also wearing bright leggings but with shorts and sneakers with white socks

I was shy and although my attention continuously went to them I forced myself to look out of the window. They were constantly talking and every word seemed to require a hand gesture to clarify it. Every now and then I looked over and once I looked straight into the eyes of the girl wearing the boots. She sat opposite me on the seat across the aisle. But she was too busy talking or discussing things with her friends in their own language, and seemed to have no interest in me.

The train conductor came and in a compelling tone he said: "feet off the seats!"

"Oh... sorry, but i'm... you see my cast is really uncomfortable and... "

"No, it's not allowed in German trains, a casted foot is still a foot."

"But i can't walk on it, the cast never touches the ground and so it has a clean sole."

I was really in distress and ashamed and couldn't imagine how to sit for hours because my casted leg, although bent at the knee, didn't fit under the bench in front of me. I would have to raise my butt or sit sideways which either way would be very uncomfortable.

Now the girls confronted the conductor. They stood up for me. With their accent, english and german gibberish, it sounded friendly but with their hand gestures and because they all talked at once it was quite assertive and I was amazed and honored.

The tall girl I had been seeking eye contact with came over to my side, lifted my casted leg and lowered it on her rucksack. She looked elated at the conductor, convinced she had solved the problem. But the torturer shook his head, no bags on the seats.

Angrily she lifted my casted leg again, sat down, shifted over and lowered it on her lap. The other 2 girls also came over to my side of the aisle. Overwhelmed by their determination, and with no arguments left he just shook his head, checked our tickets and went on.

The girls introduce themself. The tallest girl, with my leg on her thighs was Maria. Next to her was Katia, and next to me was Elina. I shook their hands.

" Hi, I'm Rob. From the Netherlands." I said, as if that mattered. And much too shy to make a good first impression.

They continued their conversation like they did before. Clearly talking about the rude conductor, not in any way interested in me as it seemed.

Beside one, very sexy detail.

Maria, with my casted leg against her crotch, was carelessly stroking my toes with her thumbs, only interrupted when she had to express things with her fingers or wave a hand while talking. My leg was pushing her skirt up her lovely thighs, which were covered in a bright yellow legging.

In my mind I shouted out, 'hey, you are a sexy girl, and I'm a horny boy, please... stop, don't stop, stop. Oh my god' My penis was growing, trapped inside my tight jeans and in order to give it some room I shifted my butt.

Maria thought I was not sitting comfortably. She shifted on her seat a bit and placed my leg sideways on both her legs, my cast now facing Katia.

"Rob?" it was Katia and for a moment I thought I was caught having a bulge in my pants.".

"Is... OK...?" She made a writing gesture toward my cast.

"Ohw... yes sure." My heart was bouncing.

She took her bag and to my surprise she took out a whole box of colored markers.

She and Maria started decorating my white cast with drawings of stars, flowers, suns and smileys. In the meantime talking to each other as if there was no horny guy longing for them, for a touch, a look or just a friendly word. Now both Maria and Katia caressed my toes, my plaster, in turns.

Also Elina took a marker from Katia and started drawing a doodle on the inside of my thigh while leaning over my good leg. My cast started to look colorful, cool. But the coolest thing was a hot girl leaning over me, so close to me that I could smell her beautiful hair.

Katia gave me a marker too. I didn't know what to draw and just randomly drew a heart. The girls chuckled, wanted to know things about me, but due to the language barrier we communicated through drawings.

As an answer to their questions I pointed out I wasn't in a relationship and neither was one of them. That to me they were equally pretty, and that I was on this journey mainly to meet other people. Well, especially hot girls like them.

I didn't understand much of the girls' signs but I did understand they lived in Greece, they were slowly heading home and school started next week for them.

When they smiled they didn't look at me. Their shyness was from another planet, so modest, yet so sexy and intriguing. I wanted to travel with them to Greece, live there, marry one of them, all of them but I guess I was just another friend for a short period and they had to go on and meet, enchanting others with their charm and smiles.

The train slowed down and inside an old steel framed railway station it stopped. Maria put my leg carefully to the ground and with an energy I didn't even have before I broke my leg they grabbed their bags, kissed me on my cheek and ran off.

I waved as they hopped across the platform. Happy, joyful, full of energy and ready to explore the world. For the next 6 weeks I carried my memories of them with me on my cast. Many texts and drawings were added, but their drawings were most dear to me.

I wasn't able to move before my crotch came to rest. I took my crutches and slowly went into the city.