Holly the Kinky Domme Pt. 01

Story Info
Holly role plays as a kinky sex therapist.
1.6k words
4.15
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon parked his car in the driveway and sat for a minute before going inside. His fiancee' Holly wanted to tell him something when he got home. What could it be that she couldn't say over the phone? He wondered. She had been careful not to say something like "we need to talk," so it probably wasn't bad. He got out of the car, unlocked the door, and went inside.

Brandon saw Holly in the living room right when he went in. She was wearing a nice light blue sundress, and had styled light brown hair - with the wavy curls brushed out properly. Brandon had seen the popular meme about men not understanding curls, so now he did!

"Hey" he said.

"Hi" she replied.

"...so what have you been waiting all day to tell me?"

"I know what I want to try in bed, or anywhere really - remember you asked."

"Okay what is it?"

"I want to try farting on you. Before you say anything - I accidentally saw your internet history when we first started dating, so I think you want me to anyway."

He laughed softly "yes baby we can try that."

"It's my fantasy to casually fart on you whenever I want." She added.

"That works for me." He agreed.

"Alright, you came home at the right time then." Holly lifted her dress to reveal teal panties, bent over on him, and farted. Then she shamelessly lifted her right leg to get out a second one. "That was fun - wow you got hard that fast?"

"You being a pretty girl and also nasty is a big turn on." He explained.

"That gives me an idea. Do you want to role play with me tonight?" Holly asked.

"Yes baby, sounds great."

Holly started making them dinner. "We are having something healthy tonight." She baked salmon and made a side of white rice, black beans, and avocado. When they sat down at the table, she drank sparkling water, which was unusual. After they were finished eating she said "I am going to get ready for tonight after we clean up. You aren't allowed to see me until I call for you, okay?"

"Sure, I will go play a game or something." He agreed.

She needed time to get dressed, and to wait for the sparkling water and side dish to make her gassy.

------

Later that night Holly set up an office chair in front of the couch and called for Brandon. When he arrived she was sitting in the office chair with her legs crossed. She was dressed in a sexy but professional outfit complete with a tight skirt. Her hair was up in a clip and she was holding a pen and clipboard.

"Hello I'm Mindy and I will be your sex therapist today, please take a seat." She offered.

When he sat down she spoke "you said you had a kink to discuss with me."

He thought for a moment and caught on "yes, I like when girls fart in front of me or on me, but it is a little embarrassing. I was hoping you would help me explore it in a safe setting."

"I think I can manage that." She leaned in her chair and made a face to fart some gas she was holding. "Is that a turn on for you?

"Yes I love when a girl leans or lifts her leg to fart shamelessly." Brandon answered.

She took some notes on her clipboard. Likes unladylike behavior, marriage will be fun for his wife then. "Okay I'm going to fart on you now" Holly stood up, got closer, then bent over toward his face and farted. "Do you like the smell?"

"No, the smell might annoy me a little, but really I'm too turned on while doing this to notice. And your cute butt in that skirt is just as much a turn on."

She smiled. "What do you think about being farted on there?"

"It's really nasty and hot, but I wouldn't want it that way all the time. It would be good as a playful 'punishment'".

Holly bent down so she was farting on his body instead, and let loose some more. "Tell me what else you are thinking."

"I like that a petite girl can be dominant by deliberately farting on me. And dirty talk to that end would work too."

"Is it embarrassing that a dominant smaller woman could fart on you as much as she wants?" She had a loud fart on him just then.

"Yes that's so hot."

"Let's try with me sitting on you." She sat down on his lap, then lifted her right leg toward him to fart, since he liked that. From this position it was easy to have a long fart and pass the rest of her gas on him.

"I love that a girl would sit down and use me to relieve herself like that. Or fart on me as a way to mark her territory if she felt jealous. She could also pee on me."

"I see, I see, we are learning a lot today." She returned to her chair and took notes. Client is a submissive and wants to be close to his mistress, so cute! "I might have more for you in a minute, what else would you want to try with your future wife?"

"I want her to sit on my face, but I don't know what it would feel like if she actually sat her weight down and smothered me. She can also make me kiss or lick whatever she wanted while sitting, or while she laid on her side next me in bed. I know we can't try all of that in this setting."

"Yes, but you have permission to kiss my butt and anywhere on my panties." She turned around, bent over, and flipped up the back of her skirt. Brandon kneeled behind and kissed her on both exposed butt cheeks. "How does it feels to do that"

"It feels wonderful - a little bit dirty, submissive, but also wholesome."

He worked his way toward the center, and purposefully kissed right on her butthole through her panties. Brandon then moved down to give her soft kisses between the legs.

"That feels very nice, thank you for being gentle. You have been very sweet and good with our boundaries." She praised.

"Of course, I appreciate what you are doing." He said.

"I'm ready to sit on your face now." Holly said. Brandon laid down on the couch and she got up on the cushion, lifted her skirt, and sat down to smother him with her butthole. She wiggled her butt to tease him and show how she was in control. She casually took notes while on her new seat: client enjoys the soft-domme approach.

"Squeeze my thigh if you want me to try farting from here."

He squeezed her. She lifted up the right side of her butt to make some space and expelled a noisy fart in his face. She sat back down and waited a little before giving him air, because she had just passed gas. She took a some more notes while continuing to sit: He isn't grossed out by me at all, I feel pretty

Holly wasn't sure about her next idea. But, all the sparkling water she drank had caught up with her, so she decided to ask. "I don't have time for a bathroom break before my next meeting. Can I pee in your mouth?"

"Oh wow...okay I owe you a favor, sure."

Holly stood up on the couch, dropped her panties on him, then sat her pussy on his face and got comfortable. When he was

ready he opened his mouth a little and she started peeing.

"I have to pee really bad, but I'll try to pace myself so you can handle it."

Holly let out smaller amounts at first so he got used to swallowing it. She relaxed as they continued and started fully peeing "oh god this feels good, I had been holding it too long." She was able to start and stop a couple times because her bladder was a little extended, so he was able to swallow the whole thing without getting overwhelmed.

"Lick me clean please," she asked. He did. "I feel much better thank you."

She paused for a moment, then asked "now before you go, tell me what you would do to your future wife after she did these dirty things to you."

"I would have a sloppy fuck in her wet pussy, then make her taste herself while I throat fucked her and came."

She was surprised and couldn't help but smile and break character. "Oh my god Brandon - yes we can do that. This was a good idea though, we communicated so well!"

"Yes I love that we are talking like this. I have a question for you too. Why didn't you say anything when you saw my browser history before? You weren't mad were you?

"I wasn't mad. I thought you were a little crazy at first, but the idea grew on me. Girls are expected to be proper all the time, so I thought permission to fart and be improper would be satisfying. And it is!" Holly explained.

"So this isn't too weird for you? We can get married and do that stuff?" Brandon asked.

"Yes it's okay. Anyway I'm the one farting on you, it's up to you if it's too much. By the way, I'm sorry I peed down your throat." She giggled.

"I'm glad we tried it. But you can just pee on my face next time." He said.

"I won't have to hold back that way, can't wait!" She replied.