Hot Aunt's Innocent Request 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't do anything with him!" I gasped.

"He won't know that." She put on this shocked, little girl expression. The same one she wore when she caught me going into the bath. "Daddy," she cooed, "Mommy and Auntie Mindy are doing things with Ryan. Adult things. I don't know what to do. It was so naughty." She grinned wickedly now. "Of course, he'll believe me. I'm his little girl."

My heart pounded in my chest. "I just have to..."

"Pounce on Ryan. I know you want him. You were watching him pumping away, staring at his ass. His cock. You're a whore just like Aunt Mindy. Now, go. Go or Daddy will have to find out just how big of a whore he married."

"Britney," I whimpered.

She shoved her fingers hard into my pussy, the panties stretching. I gasped at the fabric rasping on my folds. She pulled her fingers out and smeared her cunt on my mouth. I trembled at the taste of my own pussy on them. The spicy flavor had me quivering.

"Go, Mommy, be that naughty whore and ride your son. He'll want you. He likes watching MILF porn when you're not here."

I swallowed and opened the door. I didn't have a choice. I was doing it to protect my marriage. Not because I wanted to commit incest. No, no, I would never do that. I wasn't a whore like Aunt Mind. I'd have to act like one, though.

I'd have to pounce.

Yes, yes, just burst in there and get my mouth wrapped around his cock. I'd have to suck that glorious dick and make him cum. Yes, yes, I had no choice. That little trollop had me by the cunt hairs. I couldn't believe she would do something like that.

I hurried up the stairs and paused. I swallowed and stripped naked. That would be the best way to do this. I heard a giggle behind me. Britney was there filming me. My cheeks burned as it would be obvious whose door I getting nude before.

Nothing to it. My breasts swayed as I grabbed the door know and threw open the door to my son's room. My pussy burned. I had no choice.

* * *

Ryan Mitchel

My door opened. I jumped. I wasn't supposed to have it closed. I groaned, sitting up on my bed and tossing my phone to the side. I was about to be yelled at by Mom for that. She would think I was jacking off.

"I wasn't watching..." My voice trailed off as I stared at my naked mother.

She rushed across the room, barely giving me a chance to really appreciate her big breasts bouncing. They heaved before her as she threw herself on the bed and attacked my shorts. Her auburn hair, a dark shade than Aunt Mindy's, swayed around her face.

"Mom!" I gasped.

She ripped down my shorts. My cock popped out. I was already half-hard from thinking about my afternoon with my aunt. Now I was chubbing up to full girth as my naked mother ducked her head down and just swallowed my cock.

I thought I heard a giggle from the hallway as Mom suckled on my dick. She had her mouth wrapped around my cock. This was wild. So taboo. I couldn't believe this was happening. Her mouth suckled hard on my dick. She nursed on me with all that she had.

"Mom!" I groaned again.

Her green eyes stared up at me as she suckled on my dick with hunger. Her hips wiggled back and forth, her plump butt-cheeks jiggling from the motion. This was wild. My prudish, uptight mother was sucking my dick.

I didn't even think she knew how to suck a dick let alone that she would be any good at it. I could believe she never even had sex except for the fact my sister and I existed. Now here she was bobbing her head and sucking on my dick like a whore.

"Damn, Mom," I groaned. I leaned back on my pillow, savoring it. "I don't know what is going on, but you suck so hard. You're going to get my cum."

She groaned around my cock, sucking with such passion.

I groaned as she did that. It felt so good having her nursing on me. I loved that heat. My cock throbbed as she suckled on me. She nursed with all her might on my cock. My nuts twitched as she danced her tongue around my dick.

I loved it. I savored it so much. It was a perfect delight having her nurse on me. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. It was just amazing having her suckle on me. She flicked her tongue around my cock, driving me wild.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned as she loved me. "Oh, wow, that's just amazing. That's perfect. You're doing so great."

She winked at me. When did my mother become so sexy?

"Fuck, Mom, you're just a slut. A whore. Nurse on my dick I'm going to dump so much into your mouth. You're going to swallow all my cum, aren't you?"

She groaned around my dick nodding.

"Yes, you are." I smiled from ear to ear. My mother was my slut, too? How had this happened? Had she seen Aunt Mindy? Was this sisterly rivalry forcing her to be my whore? To show she was better than her sister?

I had no idea, but It was hot either way. This was taboo incest. Even more forbidden than the delight of my aunt. I couldn't wait to fuck my mother. I would pound her cunt hard. I would spurt all my cum into her.

Thinking those thoughts had my nuts tightening. I couldn't last much longer with her sucking so hard and such wicked ideas dancing through my mind. She nursed with passion, her cheeks hollowing on me.

"I'm going to fill your mouth with cum," I groaned. "Then I'm going to fill your pussy with my seed, Mommy!"

Mom moaned around my cock like she was so into that. Like she wanted me to dump my cum into her mouth. I groaned and did as she requested. I erupted into her mouth. I flooded her with blast after blast of my cum. It spurted out of my dick and into her mouth.

"Mommy!" I groaned, loving calling her that as I flooded her whorish mouth with my cum. "Oh, Mommy, that's so good!"

I thought I heard another bout of giggles from the hallway. The door was open, but I couldn't see anyone it. I had a bad angle, but Mom wouldn't be doing this if Britney was home. I just shuddered, savoring the cum spurting into Mom's mouth.

She gulped it down. My mom was a swallower. Who would have known? I groaned with each spurt. The pleasure shot through me. Such taboo joy rushed through my body as I pumped blast after blast of cum into her mouth.

I filled her up with all that I had. I pumped all that jizz into her mouth. It was just a delight to do that. I groaned through the bliss, my eyes rolling back in my head as she swallowed my cum. I erupted one more time.

"Fuck, Mommy!" I groaned. "You're such a wild cock-sucker!"

She slid her mouth off my cock and purred, "I suppose I am. Better than your aunt, aren't I?"

So she did know and into had made her jealous. "I don't know. Aunt Mindy's a pro. Plus, she does other things for me."

Mom shuddered. She looked wild, unleashed. Like she had been on a chain and let loose. She crawled up my body and grabbed my dick. I shuddered as she straddled me. She pressed my dick into the wet folds of her pussy.

"Like this?" she asked.

She plunged her forbidden cunt down my cock. I groaned, savoring my mother's pussy enveloping me. I returned to the twat that had birthed me. My dick reached to her cervix, to the entrance of the womb where she carried me.

"Yes!" I groaned as my whorish mother shuddered on me. Her big tits bounced. "Ride me, Mommy! Be my slut like Aunt Mindy!"

"I'll be a better slut than that trollop!" Mom gasped and slid her cunt up my dick.

She had such a hot grip on my cock. I groaned, loving the massaging pressure on my dick. It was perfect. The passion swept through me as I enjoyed what she did to me. I loved it. This was wild bliss. Incest of the purest form.

She rode me with abandon, her boobs bouncing and heaving. I watched those milkers slapping together. I suckled from them as a kid. I nursed from them with passion. She smiled down at me as she wiggled her hips from side to side.

Her cunt stirred around my dick.

She massaged me with that hot twat.

I loved it. I savored that wonderful passion gripping my dick as she rode me. She worked her cunt up and down my cock. I loved that delight. It was a pure passion to have her gripping me like that. I groaned, savoring that wonderful passion.

It was delicious. Just a delight to have her doing that. She moaned around my cock as she worked up and down me. She plunged that cunt down my dick. It was perfect having her hot cunt gripping my dick. It was perfect.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mommy," I groaned. "Ride me! Ooh, you're just a slut-mommy going to cum on your son's big dick!"

"So big!" she moaned. "Bigger than your father's! Yes, yes, I need this! Oh, fill me up with your cum!"

I thought I heard those giggles, but it was hard with the bed creaking and Mom's tits slapping together. Her hot pussy worked up and down me as she moaned again. She gripped my hard dick with her juicy pussy.

I rose toward my orgasm. I would dump my load onto her pussy. That would be incredible. Then I would claim both Mom and Aunt Mindy. I would fuck them together. It would be perfect. The pressure grew in my balls at my plan.

"Fuck, Mom!" I groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped. "I want you to flood my pussy! Oh, that's it, Ryan!"

I groaned in delight, savoring her hot pussy sliding up and down my dick. She gripped me with that hot cunt. She massaged me with her delicious snatch. It was a beautiful moment having her ride me. She plunged her cunt down my dick and slid back up me. I shuddered, savoring that hot twat around my dick. I hurtled toward my orgasm.

Toward that big burst of jizz that would flood her snatch.

She trembled, her big boobs heaving over me. I cupped those. I squeezed them as she plunged her pussy down my dick. She took every inch of me. It was just an amazing rush to have her hot twat around me. She gripped me as I groaned out in delight.

"Oh, that's it," she gasped. "I... I... Ryan!"

My mother's forbidden pussy spasmed around me. Her cunt went wild around my cock. I loved it. She suckled at me. The pressure in my aching nuts hurtled toward the bursting point. I groaned at how amazing this felt.

"Yes, yes, Mommy!" I groaned and erupted.

I flooded my mother's pussy with my taboo seed. I pumped blast after blast into her fertile womb. I groaned, her twat spasming around me. She bucked on me, her tits bouncing in my hands. I squeezed them as I unloaded in her.

It was so wrong. So forbidden. I reveled in dumping all my jizz into her pussy. She whimpered, her dark-red hair swaying around her face. She gasped out in delight as I grunted, her twat suckling at my dick. She worked out my cum.

"I haven't ever climaxed like this!" she squealed, her twat milking my dick. "Yes, yes, that's so good, Ryan! You're amazing!"

I erupted the last blast of cum into my mother's pussy. She shuddered on me, her boobs jiggling over my head. She panted as I groaned, my dick still hard in her pussy. I savored the intimate and forbidden joining of our bodies.

This was so wonderfully wrong.

"You're still hard," she moaned. "You have such stamina."

I winked at her.

"And your aunt thinks she can have this all to herself." Mom shook her head. She slid her cunt off my cock. I groaned as her hot pussy rose and rose up me. She popped off, my cum spilling out and matting her auburn bush. She turned around and bent over between my thighs, wiggling her rump at me. I could see her puckered asshole peeking out. "I can do anal, too. I can do anything she can do but better."

"Fuck," I groaned and sat up. I glanced at the open doorway. I thought I saw a shadow move, but there was nothing there. "You are such a slut, Mom."

"This is what you did to me," she hissed. "I was a good woman until I saw you fucking your aunt! Now pound my asshole! I'm better than that skank. I've only been with your father, and he's never enjoyed my asshole. Your aunt fucked every guy at our college. She's a whore. Has been since she turned eighteen."

I chuckled at Mom's jealousy. It was so perfect. I pressed my cock into her butt-crack and slid down. I felt her asshole against the wet tip of my dick. I was so glad to use this delight. I drilled against her anal ring.

She moaned as her asshole stretched and stretched. Her head tossed. She was tighter than Aunt Mindy. Mom was telling the truth. She had a virgin asshole. I gripped her hips, drilling against her backdoor.

"Oh, my, that's it," she groaned, her head tossing. She glanced back at me, her eyes so wide with delight. "Ooh, ooh, that's amazing. Just ram that cock into my asshole. Yes!"

Her anal ring widened and widened. She surrendered to my cock. I moaned as I popped into my mother's asshole. Her velvety bowels welcomed me in. It was glorious to sink deeper and deeper into her bowels. It was a wonderful delight to be in her.

She moaned, rubbing her face into my rumpled sheets. I couldn't believe this was really happening, but it was glorious. I gripped her hips as she whimpered. I had every inch of my dick in my mother's asshole. My uptight mother finally had a real stick up her ass.

Mine.

I smiled at that and drew back.

"Oh, Ryan," she moaned, her bowels clamping down on me. "Yes, yes, that's so good, Ryan!"

I smiled, savoring that delight. Her asshole gripped me. She held me tight with her tight asshole. I groaned as I drew back and back. Her bowels clamped down on me. It was an amazing moment. I loved every second of her massaging me like that.

I plunge back into her asshole. I buried into the hilt in her bowels. It was glorious to sink into her anal sheath. I loved the feel of her around my dick. It was awesome. I smiled in delight and fucked back into her bowels.

I buried into her anal sheath with force. I thrust into her with all that I had. I plunged away at her with wild force. I loved fucking her like this. I thrust in and out of her with passion. It was amazing fucking her like this.

I shuddered, pounding her with all that I had. I fucked her with such passion. She whimpered and moaned as she took my dick in her asshole. She squeezed her bowels down around me as I pumped away at her.

"Mom!" I groaned.

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped, her asshole squeezing down on me. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good. I can't believe how amazing this is!"

"I know!" I groaned. I grinned from ear to ear. "You're my whore now, Mom!"

"Yes!"

"You and Aunt Mindy both!" I groaned.

"I'm a better whore than she is!" hissed Mom, her bowels clamping down on my dick.

"Tomorrow, she's going to come over, and you two are going to prove which one of you is the biggest whore in the family!" I grunted, slamming into her asshole. "Right?"

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, the pressure on my dick growing and growing. "I won't lose to that slut! I won't lose my son to my whore-sister!"

I loved it. Her jealousy of Aunt Mindy was amazing. I hammered Mom's asshole, my nuts slapping into her taint. I would have a huge climax. Just a mighty burst of cum. I would flood her bowels with all that I had. This was so amazing. I pumped away at her harder and faster, my dick burying to the hilt in her asshole.

She groaned, squeezing down with all that she had. She wiggled her hips from side to side, stirring her asshole around my dick. I had taken her anal cherry. I had made her gasp and moan as she rode my dick. Now I would make her howl.

"Take my cock in your ass, Mommy!" I growled. "Yes, yes, you're just my Mommy-whore!"

"I am!" she gasped. "Ooh, ooh, keep fucking me!"

I hammered her, savoring her asshole clamping down on me. She groaned and gasped into the bed, her hands gripping the sheets. she clutched them tightly as I buried into her bowels. My nuts slapped into her taint.

The pressure grew in my nuts. I slid my hands up her sides and found her boobs. I gripped her tits and squeezed them. I kneaded those tits. I loved the feel of them as I fucked into her bowels. I plowed deep and hard into her asshole.

It was perfect. Just an amazing rush to bury into her asshole. I gripped those tits and showed my mother I owned her ass. Literally. I buried my dick over and over into the uptight woman. She moaned like a whore.

It was so sweet to hear. ******

"Are you going to cum?" I groaned, rising and rising toward that amazing orgasm.

"Yes!" she whimpered, her bowels clenching down on my cock. "I'm going to cum like a filthy, dirty whore!"

"Yes!" I snarled and buried to the hilt in my mother's asshole.

She squealed like a whore, her anal sheath writhing around me. Feeling her bowels suckling at my dick was amazing. The pressure rose to the tip of my dick. I grunted and erupted into my mother's convulsing asshole.

I spurted into her bowels as I grunted. I savored violating my mother's asshole with my cum. Dad never got this. I had enjoyed two married women's anal sheaths when their husband's hadn't I was related to them both by blood.

The incestuous thrill shot through me.

"Fuck, yes!" I snarled, erupting over and over into her asshole. "You're my whore, Mom!"

"Your whore!" she gasped, her anal sheath rippling around my dick. "Oh, yes, yes, Ryan!"

I pumped all my cum into my mommy-whore's asshole. I filled her bowels up with all that jizz. I felt amazing as I spurted over and over into her. Amazing and dizzy. I had cum so much today. I shuddered and ripped my cock out of her bowels.

I fell onto my back, panting. I stared up at the ceiling. I felt so good. I just closed my eyes and drifted off into the most satiated sleep I could ever have. I just fucked my mother like a whore. The darkness swallowed me.

I smiled.

* * *

Carol Mitchel

My son's cum dripped out of my asshole. I trembled as I lifted my head. I glanced back at him. He was asleep. I had tuckered him out. I smiled with pride. Had my sister fucked my son that well? Nope. I was his mother.

I was better than that whore.

I looked up and saw my daughter in the doorway. She crooked her finger, this wicked grin on her face.

I shuddered and crawled off the bed. My boobs jiggled back and forth. I had forgotten that Britney had caught me spying on her brother and aunt. Now she had witnessed me getting naughty. I had seen her stealing pictures.

My stomach churned. What did she want now?

I closed my son's door behind me. My daughter had vanished into my room. I frowned and picked up my clothes. I bit my lips and headed there, cum dripping down my thighs and leaked out of my asshole. I reached the door. She was on my bed. I could hear it creaking, but I couldn't see her.

"Don't just stand there, Mommy, get in here," she cooed.

I sighed and entered my bedroom. I blinked. My daughter was on my bed naked. Her legs were spread wide. The folds of her pussy gaped open so obscenely with her almost doing a split. My brow furrowed. She held her phone, swiping the screen.

"Wow, these pics are amazing," she said. "Look."

My phone beeped. I fished it out of my purse I held. I looked at a pic of me sucking my son's cock. Then another of me riding him, my tits almost a blur from how fast they were heaving. Then came one with my face in the sheets as he fucked me hard in the ass.

"Such naughty, naughty pics," my daughter said. "What will daddy do when he sees this?"

"You already were blackmailing me," I groaned.

"With that video I had to mess with the contrast to get you there?" She rolled her eyes. "You could have gotten out of that one, but not these. These will destroy your marriage and your reputation. Look at that expression on your face."

She sent me another pic from when I was riding my son. She caught the ecstasy on my features. Was I cumming?

"Now, Mommy, come eat my pussy or these pics are going to leak." She grinned from ear to ear. "You have until the count of five to get licking!"

My stomach sank.

To be continued...

12