I Begged Rob to Let Me Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"39."

"Man, this is rich. So let's go and see what you got. Follow me."

"Rob, I don't want to do this."

"Beth, remember, this is your penalty. You don't want another do you?"

Christ! Rob gets up and then so do I and follow the manager up the stairs and towards the back of the room on the second floor. We go into a small room with a table, small fridge, microwave and some chairs.

I stood there, just inside the room, seeing two younger men.

"Lady, just strip off and give your "husband" your clothes. Then sit down on a chair (he put on in the middle of the room, between the counter and table). Then spread your legs and open that pussy up. On stage you can't but here you can finger yourself, stick a finger up your pussy. On stage you can only spread it open."

He said husband like it was "sure he is". I slowly undressed. It didn't take long since I only had a top and shorts on besides the heels. I put my shorts on the chair, God knows what has been on it. Then I sat down, closed my eyes and spread them. I reached down and with two fingers opened my lips up. I was turning red, I knew it! I had to open my eyes. I looked ahead of me and saw the two younger men squatting in front of me, staring at my open pussy. God I felt so dirty! I looked down my body and was totally ashamed at what they were seeing!

"Give it a rub, girly."

I hesitated, then thought, fuck Rob and them. My other hand squeezed each tit and nipple and then drifted down to my pussy. Holding it open, I rubbed my clit. It was like an electric jolt hit me! I made eye contact with the two young men and rubbed, rubbed hard. My head fell back and I moaned. Yes, I came. I came really hard. When I finished, I stood up and turned, bent over and pulled my cheeks apart so they could see my pussy and asshole.

I masturbated for the employees, three times in that room, staying naked until all of them had seen me come. I was ashamed of myself but I was so aroused. The manager couldn't doubt me now.

I cleaned up after the third time and Rob and I went back and sat down in the club. As we sat there, I watched friends, neighbors and my former co-workers walk in and sit down around us. They watched the young strippers, and would glance at me, smirking or giggling, knowing that at midnight or shortly after that it was going to me up on that stage. I quit looking to see after I had counted 35 people who knew me.

Let me describe the stage to you. It's a part oval with a door at the back for the dancers to enter and exit. It has a stripper pole for those who can use one. All around the stage are seats perhaps 2 feet from the edge of the stage. There is several rows of tables with higher seats so they can see the stage also. The chairs at the stage are always full of men. Young men.

At 11:30 the amateurs were taken back stage, to put on their costumes. Mine was a sheer nightie with black hold up stockings and heels. The other girls had much more on than I did. Each one got three songs to dance to, strip to. I realized that I was going to be nude faster than the others, and would have to spread more than them. There is a prize for the winner but looking at two of the girls I knew that I wasn't going to win. There were five of us. The other four looked at me like "why is this old woman here?".

When my turn came, I entered the stage danced for a bit of the first song and just removed my nightie. Except for the stockings and heels I was nude. I knew what I had to do as I saw the first dollar be set down on the stage edge. I tired to walk sexily to it, sat down, opened my legs and reached down to spread my pussy lips wide open. The kid had to be only eighteen or so, he certainly wasn't twenty-one. He just stared at my pussy. And over his shoulder I could see friends and former co-workers watching me. I picked up the dollar and moved to the next one. Sitting, legs apart, and spreading my pussy lips for the next young man. I was still on my first song and had two more to go and I was nude and spreading! I had trouble believing that I was doing this! I figured that I was going to be on stage for like 8 to 10 minutes and I thought that I had removed my nightie like 1 minute in, so I was going to be nude for probably 9 minutes. I collected 30 dollars while I was "dancing" (yeah right, spreading not dancing).

When all the amateurs finished, we were brought out for a curtain call and voting by the crowd. I stayed nude, at Rob's instructions. I didn't win, but I had 30 dollars when I came back to our table and Rob had me stop a young looking dancer and give her the money. I was wearing my nightie and hold up stockings and heels. Now I could do table dances, which essentially was taking off my clothes and squirming around on a table in front of a man, doing your best to show him your pussy and tits. Fifteen dollars for that. And I also had to do a stage dance about every half hour.

I couldn't do the private dances, which were three sets of songs for 60 dollars in a "private room" which was three walls and a curtain which could be opened by any employee, but since I didn't have any panties I wasn't allowed to do them. The dancers had to keep their panties on for them. Rob paid the manager 100 dollars so I could do table dances for our friends and neighbors and they didn't have to pay for it.

Needless to say, all of my former co-workers took advantage of that and the manager told Rob he had to pay more since I was essentially stripping naked and spreading my legs for nothing, since the club got a percentage of the dancer's earnings. So my darling hubby gave him another 200 dollars so I was kept naked for most of the rest of the night. It got so bad that I didn't even bother to get up or put my nightie back on, because another man or to my surprise, woman would take the seat and let me show everything to them, one after another.

The woman called me bitch, slut, cunt, whore, anything they could think of to degrade me. Several times there would be a group of them smirking at me and calling me names. Several of the girls from my former place of work would bring a couple of the young men with them and have them sit with her while I was spreading my legs for them.

"Look at that old cunt! She's 39 and spreading it for you! Come on bitch, open that cunt up and let him see inside. I bet you want a cock up that slut hole, don't you?"

That's a fair example of what they were saying. Let's just say I was totally degraded and humiliated. When the club closed the manager thanked me for coming and told me that I was welcome at any time. My top and shorts had disappeared so I was wearing just the nightie on my way out the door. Rob made me take that off and throw it out of the car on the way home.

I am completely embarrassed to tell you all that I masturbated all the way home. Rob had taken the day off so I spent most of that next day getting fucked by him, both pussy and ass. Except for the one time that he came in my mouth and made me swallow it.

You know, I was embarrassed, humiliated and degraded all during that night but it made me completely aroused. You could tell that my pussy was wet almost all of the night. It was one of the most exciting and horrible nights of my life.

12