I Remember

Story Info
A tale of lost love and sadness.
905 words
3.4
9.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBee
DarkBee
18 Followers

It was a cold morning, early January in Paris. In a hospital a man was lying in a bed. He was dying, and on his death bed he raved about his lost love, a sweet Polish girl named Agnieszka he had met a few months before.

The first day

Gregory, as the man's name was, shouted out his undying love for his Agnieszka, whom he had met in the very same town where he was now dying. His skin was burning with fever while he shouted his story:

"Agnieszka, do you remember the first day? I was wandering in the street when you came up to me and asked me the route to the Louvre. You hesitated to look me in the eye, but when you did, love struck my lonely heart. Agnieszka, do you remember?"

The nurse who sat in his room while watching him, became curious and started to listen more closely as Gregory went on.

The second day

"Agnieszka, do you remember the second day? We had agreed to meet the day before, so I arrived at the very same Louvre you had asked the way to the other day. You looked even more stunning than the day before, and once again love fuelled my entire being. I offered you my arm and you took it without hesitation. We walked through the park and talked about a hundred-and-one different things, and it seemed as we had met before and had known each other for a very long time. Agnieszka, do you remember?"

The nurse came closer to his bed and tried to remember what the man was saying. She called some of her colleagues to the bed to listen to the story.

The third day

"Agnieszka, do you remember the third day? Again, we met at the Louvre, but this time I took you to a lake where we rented a boat. We rowed to the centre of the lake. After a long talk we leaned closer and closer to each other and then we kissed for the first time. Our souls melted into one greater being and time lost all his meaning. We wished we could never part, but the sun went down and night came in and you had to go back to your hotel and I went back to mine. Agnieszka, do you remember?"

The room now was beginning to fill up with nurses, doctors and patients who listened to the remarkable story of this dying man.


The fourth day

"Agnieszka, do you remember the fourth day? We met at this enormous park, where we sat on a bench for hours on time and did nothing but admiring and kissing each other. That evening, we shared a dinner together and you told me even more about yourself. I just sat there, drinking in your beauty, staring into your eyes and forgetting about the world around me. Agnieszka, do you remember?"

The entire room was now filled, and people were waiting outside the room to hear a glimpse of this story, told by the dying man.

The fifth day

"Agnieszka, do you remember the fifth day? We decided, after we had met early in the afternoon, we were going to spend the day and night together, so we went back to your hotel and I helped you with your belongings and carried them all the way across the city of Paris to my hotel. There we unpacked your belongings and forgot about them, as we laid ourselves upon my bed and shared sweet kisses. We slept together, as if we were man and wife, although nothing happened. Agnieszka, do you remember?"

The entire corridor leading up to the room of Gregory was filled with people. Those who couldn't hear him speak were told the story by others, which passed his words along the crowd.

The sixth day

"Agnieszka, do you remember the sixth day? When we woke up, we decided to forget about the world and to put all of our inhibitions aside as we made sweet love to one another. Never have I seen such beauty as the moment you had undressed. I could not speak another word nor could I move a limb, except for my swelling member. All day long we made love as if there was no tomorrow. After dinner we continued our lovemaking, well into the night. Agnieszka, do you remember?"

Everyone was talking and hoping for more erotic storytelling. Quietly, a door opened at the end of the corridor leading up to the room of Gregory. Hardly anyone noticed the woman coming through the door. She forced herself through the crowd and walked towards the room of Gregory.

The seventh day

"Agnieszka, do you remember the seventh day? You had to leave and had to get back to Poland again. Our hearts broke, and I wept the entire day and for many weeks on end because you had to leave me. I am sure you wept as well. Never again would I see your sweet face and your perfect body again. Never again would I smell your sweet perfume and never again would I ever be able to touch you again. I had never met a love such as with you. Agnieszka, do you remember?"

The woman was now standing in his room. It was Agnieszka. She shouted: "Yes, Gregory, I remember."

It was too late, Gregory had died the moment he saw her.

DarkBee
DarkBee
18 Followers