In Another World w/ My Bimbo App Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" I growled.

"Master's cummies!" gasped Cally. "Lucky ducky!"

"I'm a lucky ducky plucky!" Erotha gasped as if that made any sense.

I didn't care, though. Her asshole writhed around my spurting dick. She suckled at me with such wondrous bliss. I grunted, erupting into her again and again. I filled her with all my spunk. I hosed her down, savoring that bliss sweeping through me. It was fantastic. I loved it so much. I groaned through all the ecstasy as I spurted into her anal sheath over and over again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned, savoring all that spunk erupting from my cock and into her asshole.

She milked my dick dry. She pulled out all that jizz. I savored it. I groaned as the pleasure washed through me. My mind bathed in euphoria. Wonderful bliss that rippled over all my thoughts. I felt amazing right now.

Just fantastic.

I shuddered, sucking in a deep breath. A big smile spread on my lips as her anal sheath nursed at me. I sucked in a deep breath, just enjoying this bliss. It was a fabulous moment. I could just float off happy right now with my bimbo adventuring party.

That was how I felt. This was an incredible moment. A big smile crossed my lips as my heart raced in my chest. I pulled out my cock and stood. My dick bobbed before me, dirty. It needed to be cleaned. I glanced at the two goblins fingering each other.

I arched an eyebrow. "Come clean my cock, goblin-sluts!"

"Gababable!" they both gasped together and bounded to their feet. They were so short that their mouths were at the perfect height to suck my dick. Their boobs bounced as they rushed around the panting Erotha to reach me. "Gakabaka!"

"Sure, sure," I said as the pair of them both licked up the side of my cock, their yellow eyes staring up at me with delight. "Enjoy."

They reached the tips of my dirty dick and stroked over the crown. I groaned as the pleasure swept through me. Their tongues danced around the crown. Pleasure shot through me. They both polished my dirty dick.

They went back to the base and lapped up again. Their warm, wet tongues felt so good. My goblin-slaves reached the pinnacle again. I groaned as I savored those wonderful lips now kissing at the tip. They smooched there, driving me wild.

"That's good," I groaned, sliding my fingers through their thick, black hair. "Such good bimbo-slaves."

They both squealed in delight.

Then the one on the right swallowed my cock.

Her lips slid over the crown and sealed about my cock. She suckled with passion on me. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. The other goblin shivered there, wanting to suckle on me, too.

But I only had the one cock.

"You'll get your turn," I told the one the left. "Shit, that's good. That's just so good."

She nursed hard on my cock as she worked her mouth up and down my dick. She stared up at me with such adoring eyes devoid of any intelligence. Just that joyful thrill of a bimbo sucking my dirty dick clean of my enchantress's asshole. I loved it.

I glanced up to see Cally springing at Erotha. My elven archer, who was supposed to be on watch, buried her face in between Erotha's butt-cheeks to lick at her asshole. She tongued her anal sheath, lapping at her with hunger.

She gathered up my jizz. What a slut. Just rimming another woman's asshole to get my cum. I wanted to tell her to get back on watch, but it was too hot witnessing her doing it. Her pointed ears quivered as she feasted.

"You are such a cum-slut, Cally," I said.

"I am!" she said. "Ooh, ooh, so much cummies in your buttyhole for me, Erotha!"

"Enjoy!" purred the enchantress, obviously happy about it. She still had her face nuzzling into the goblin's pussy.

Another orgasm? Nice.

I glanced down at the goblin sucking my dick. She nursed hard while the other whimpered and squirmed. "Share," I told the one blowing me. "She deserves to have my dirty dick, too!"

That goblin ripped her mouth free with a wet plop and nodded, drool dripping down her chin. She nodded while the other opened her mouth wide and swallowed my cock. It was so delicious having her mouth sliding over my cock.

She nursed on me with passion. Her tongue danced around my cock, buffing me clean. It was just a fantastic moment to enjoy this delight. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled at me with all that she was worth.

Her cheeks hollowed as she suckled on me. It was a fabulous treat to have her blowing me while watching my bimbo-elf licking out my bimbo-enchantress's asshole. Cally feasted, her hips wiggling back and forth.

"I want some cummies!" whimpered Anni.

"Stay on watch," I groaned. "You'll get a big reward later!"

"Yay!" She jumped up and down, her big boobs jiggling in her steel bikini.

She was so cute.

The goblin sucking on my dick popped her mouth off and traded it back to the first. I loved how that hottie nursed on me. Her big boobs swayed as she bobbed her head, pleasuring me. I knew I would be cumming in their faces.

They would love that.

"Damn, you two are such good bimbo-slaves," I said. "Yes, you are. You're going to make some guys very happy when I sell you."

The one not sucking my cock beamed at me. The other nursed with such passion on my cock.

I was glad to bring them such joy. It was a delight to have that warm mouth working up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. She nursed on me with all that she did. I groaned, my nuts twitching.

"Share," I groaned. "I'm going to cum on both your faces, but only if you're good bimbo-goblins!"

Her yellow eyes bulged. She ripped her mouth off my cock. "Gakadai!"

"That's right," I said as the other swallowed my cock. "Cum all over your cute faces."

"I love cummies," whimpered Anni.

"And you'll your big reward," I told her.

"I will!" She bounced up and down, already forgetting I made the promise once. Her tits nearly popped out of her bikini again. I loved it.

The two goblins loved my dick. They took turns sucking on me. One then the other, their lips sliding over my crown. They nursed eagerly, wanting me to cum on their faces. I was so ready to erupt on them. Just so eager to have all their cum spurting on their faces.

They both were so delicious. Cally wiggled her hips as she feasted on Erotha's asshole. The naughty elf must have her tongue wiggling around in the bimbo-enchantress's backdoor to scoop out all my cum. So very, very naughty.

"That's it," I groaned to the goblin-slaves. "You're going to get so much cum spurting on your faces!"

They both were so eager. I loved it. The pressure in my nuts hurtled toward that bursting point. One goblin suckled on me then the other. It was pure delight. My nuts brimmed with the load to spray all over their cute faces.

I groaned, savoring that wonderful build up. I rose toward it as they loved me. My dick felt amazing in their mouths. They passed me back and forth until I hit that moment of eruption. That wonderful peak of bliss.

"Shit!" I groaned. "Stop sucking! I'm going to jizz all of your faces!"

The one nursing on my cock ripped her lips off with a wet plop. The other grabbed my shaft and fisted up and down me. She worked her hand hard, pumping away at my cock. The pleasure of this moment swelled and swelled. The need to burst rose in my nuts.

"Yes!" I groaned.

"Gobly dobly!" they both moaned together, looking so eager.

"That's right!" I growled and erupted.

I pumped my jizz across their faces. I trembled as the pleasure swept through me. It was such a wonderful moment to have all that rapture slamming through me. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision as I hosed them down.

My pearly spunk splattered across their green skin. I hosed them down, soaking them in my cum. It was a fantastic rush to have all that ecstasy sweeping through me. I groaned with each blast of jizz that slammed through me.

"Shit!" I groaned.

"Master's cummies!" Anni squealed as I pumped more and more cum across the goblin-slaves' faces. "Yay!"

The goblins opened their mouths to catch my jizz. I shuddered, spraying them with every drop of cum that I had. The pleasure slammed through me one more time. I swayed there, loving how great I felt right now.

"That was good," I groaned, my eyes flicking to Cally feasting on Erotha's asshole.

The goblins turned and licked my cum off each other's faces. They were having a fun time doing that. They lapped it all up then met in a kiss. I loved it. They were so sexy as they passed my jizz back and forth.

Cally popped her head up. "Ooh, ooh, cummies!" she said. "I want some!"

"You had enough," I said. "Back to keeping watch. You've left poor Anni doing it alone!"

"Oh, righty!" The bimbo-elf giggled. "I fowgot."

She hopped to her feet and darted off to keep watch. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. This would be interesting adventuring with my bimbo party. I glanced at Erotha who lifted her head from the other goblin-slave's pussy. Juices dripped down her chin.

I smiled at her. She grinned back.

I crooked my finger. She hopped to her feet and squealed, "Master! Master! Do you need me!"

Her huge boobs heaved as she rushed over to me. They were big enough to give Hitomi J-Cup a run for her money. She reached me and thrust her arms behind her back. She still had her stockings and heels on, looking sexy as she squirmed there.

I cupped her face and kissed her, loving the tangy flavor of the goblin's pussy. Those big, lush boobs pressed against me. I had to see those massive things bouncing. That would be incredible. I was just so ready for that moment. My tongue danced with hers.

I broke the kiss and said, "I want you to ride me."

"But you're not a horsey, Master," she said and giggled. "You only ride horseys or unycorns! I rode a unycorn just last week!"

I rolled my eyes and sank to the ground. I grabbed my dick and held it up. "I want you to ride my cock by impaling that cunt down it and working your pussy up and down my shaft. Bouncing on me like you're riding a horse."

"Oooh," she said. "That's sexy stuff. Ooh, ooh, I want to do sexy things with you, Master!"

She dropped to her knees, her huge tits slapping together. I held my cock up. She lowered her pussy folds to it. Her juicy flesh rubbed on me. That felt amazing. I loved it. She wiggled her hips then pushed down.

To my shock, I felt a hymen.

"You're a virgin?" I gasped.

She nodded. "I always thought sexy stuff was grossy but it's not. It's super awesomey and fun and hottie!"

She plunged down my cock. Her eyes bulged as her cherry popped. My dick penetrated into Erotha's untouched pussy. I shuddered as she sank all the way down me. She took me to the hilt in a single go, her boobs bouncing.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so amazeying great, Master!" she gasped, her tits slapping together. God, she had such amazing knockers. They were just fabulous to watch swaying over my head. I couldn't wait for her to start bouncing. "Wow! I have a cock in me! Looksie! Looksie! I have a biggie dickie in me! Master's dickie! Yay!"

"Yay!" Anni and Cally both cheered while the goblins all bounced and spoke in their strange language, their huge tits heaving, too.

I was surrounded by big boobs. I felt like Issei from High School DxD. I was a bimbo master. That was my class, and I would enjoy it.

A branch rustled over my head as Erotha slid her pussy up my dick. She squeezed her snatch around my cock while those magnificent breasts swayed before me. I groaned, staring at them. I couldn't look away from them. I was entranced by the. By their majesty. They were just perfect to look at. I was so happy to watch them.

Another bull--auroch--could charge out of the woods, and I wouldn't care.

I wouldn't budge one inch with those perfect H-cups heaving over me.

"Erotha, your tits are fantastic," I groaned. "They're absolutely amazing. I love it so much. They are just perfect."

"Ooh, I'm so gladdy happy glad!" she squealed. "Ooh, ooh, Aliyama must have filled my boobies up and up and up. They're so biggie now!"

"Who's Aliyama?" I asked as that hot cunt plunged down my cock and slid up me.

"She's the Goddess Hottie of Magic and... and... Smarty Stuff!" She tapped her mind. "I have lots of smarty stuff! See! My boobies are so biggie!"

"So fucking biggie," I groaned, staring at those breasts. "Yeah, all your brains are in your tits, Erotha! Definitely!"

"Thank you, Master!" she squealed, her hands slapping together. She squeezed her cunt down around my cock. I loved how she gripped me with that hot snatch. It was fantastic feeling her cunt gripping my dick like that. I loved it. "Ooh, ooh, I love your cock! So much hardy strength and goody things in your dick!"

I loved her pussy working up and down my cock. She made me feel fucking amazing. I groaned, savoring that heat building and building in my nuts. That need to erupt swelled. I would have a huge orgasm. Just shower her in all the cum that I could.

I would love that so much. Just eager to spurt all that spunk into her snatch. I would fill her up with so much jizz. She squeezed her cunt around my cock, bringing me closer and closer to erupting. She massaged me with her flesh.

I loved how great it was having her ride me as those tits heaved.

They bounced together, her flesh rippling. Her pink nipples thrust out so hard. I could just watch her riding me all day long. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my cock. I groaned, hurtling toward that magical moment of spurting in her.

She screwed up her face, her pussy growing hotter. Was she about to cum? That was so hot. I wanted to flood her pussy. The first guy to ever bust a loud in this tight cunt. I savored the way she squeezed around me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned. "Shit, that's good. That's so good! You're amazing, Erotha! I want to feel you cumming on my dick!"

"Ooh, ooh, I wanty that, too!" She plunged her cunt down my dick, swallowing every last inch of my cock. I groaned as she gasped, her pussy spasming around me. "Cummies! Yay!"

Her pussy spasmed around my dick. She suckled at my cock with all that bliss. It was amazing feeling all that jizz building and building in my nuts. The pressure pressed at the tip of my cock being massaged by her wonderful pussy.

"Shit!" I groaned and erupted.

My cum spurted into her pussy. I flooded her with blast after blast of spunk. It was just such a great moment. The rapture swept through me. I groaned at how amazing it was to spurt into her pussy. To fill my bimbo-enchantress with all my cum.

I groaned, my back arching as I dumped all my jizz into her. I filled her up to the brim. She gasped, such joy flashing in her brown eyes. Her silky, black hair spilled around her as she suckled at me with her wanton pussy.

"Master's cummies!" she groaned.

"I want Master's cummies!" Anni squealed.

"Me, too!" Cally whimpered, bouncing up and down.

"Later, later!" I groaned, savoring that delight shooting through me. "Fuck!"

Erotha's pussy suckled me dry. I loved the bliss of this moment. I groaned, my heart pounding this wild beat as she nursed out the last of my spunk. I panted as she squirmed on me, this bright smile on her lips.

"Ooh, ooh, all of Master's cummies are all safety in my pussy!" Erotha squealed, clapping her hands together. Her boobs jiggled.

"Yes, they are," I said, a branch creaking overhead. "Mmm, get off me. We have to get heading back. We have a quest to turn in. Right, Anni."

"We do...?" My bimbo-fighter thought for a moment. "Mushyrooms! We have to turn them in for money!"

"That's right," I said as Erotha slid her pussy off my cock. She rose up and up me. I groaned as she popped off. That felt so good. My cum spilled down her thighs. I panted, wanting to just lie here, but we really had to get going. "So, Erotha, get dressed!"

"Okey-dokey!" she said and sauntered over to her discarded bustier and loincloth. She bent down, her rump pointed at me. Her pussy lips peeked between her thighs, jizz dripping down her thighs. "Ooh, my clothes are so cutie and hottie and nicey! I wore stuffy and borying and dummy clothes before."

"That's right," I said as I stood, looking around for my gear. "I improved you all. You were all so boring and stuffy and bitchy before. Now you're my sexy bimbo-sluts!"

All three of my bimbo party members cheered.

I smiled at that as I drew on my clothes. I slipped them all on, along with my weapons and armor. I was ready to go adventuring again. We had to get through these woods. Anni pointed the way for us to go.

"Town is thaty way!" she said.

"That is north," said Cally. She pointed in the opposite direction. "We go thaty way!"

"Oh!" Anni giggled. "I got northy and southy all mixed up! Whoopsie!"

"Thank god we have an elven archer to guide us," I said, glancing at Erotha. "Are we going the right way?"

She glanced down at her boobs constrained in her top. They were almost overflowing the bustier. "Are we going the righty way, boobies?"

She jiggled her tits, watching them ripple.

"My boobies say we are! And they're very smarty boobies full of smartiness from Aliyama."

"When in doubt, follow the boobs," I said. "I think a famous wizard said that or something. I'm for it!"

So we were off. I was having a good day. The woods were dark and growing darker as we headed south. We must have been nearing nightfall. That made it feel like even more of an adventure as twilight fell upon us.

I kept a listen for slimes or goblins or aurochs. I vaguely remembered aurochs being mentioned in Game of Thrones. I glanced at my phone. I opened up the web browser and did a Google search for aurochs and got a Wikipedia entry.

Huh, I could still google things.

The aurochs (Bos primigenius) is an extinct cattle species, considered to be the wild ancestor of modern domestic cattle. With a shoulder height of up to 180 cm (71 in) in bulls and 155 cm (61 in) in cows, it was one of the largest herbivores in the Holocene; it had massive elongated and broad horns that reached 80 cm (31 in) in length.

"Oh, shit," I said. "Yeah, that fit."

So there was prehistoric megafauna here, too. Did that mean there were dinosaurs here? Would this turn into a Chuck Tingle erotica where a raptor would... I trailed off. Never mind, I didn't want to go anywhere near that guy's stuff.

To each their own.

I was more than happy being in another world with my bimbos.

The world grew darker and we finally had to stop. Anni had a tent that she pulled out of her backpack. It was too big to fit in her backpack, but this was a fantasy world. Cally made a fire while she worked. Elves, it seemed, weren't afraid of fire.

And her being a bimbo didn't mean she was completely incompetent. That was good to know. Airheads could make a fire. Soon, it was blazing bright, driving back the night. The tent was pitched. Erotha even started cooking for us.

"I know so many cooky things!" the cutie who looked barely eighteen said. "I've been around such a longy time! Yay!"

I smiled as I settled down for my first meal camping with my bimbo party in another world. This was going to be an awesome adventure. Fuck the real world, this one was far, far better than anything I could possibly imagine.

"Master, Master, what about my treat!" Anni said, snuggling up to me.

~ * ~

Tsunade

I crouched in the branches, my long ears twitching. They were sitting down for dinner. I had watched enough. What manner of magic did this man have? It should be impossible. But I had seen it. The rejuvenation of the old woman. He made her young and fertile again.

This was what Mother needed.

I turned and bounced from the trees. I had to bring word to our clan. I leaped from branch to branch to branch with all the nimble grace of a bunny girl. That man was just the slave we needed to take.