In the Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you look amazing." I say, slapping her ass again.

"Mm!" she squeals.

"When you bent over in front of me in those tight leggings, I would just go home and jack off to the thought of it so much." I admit in between my moans.

"I know." she says with a smug smile. "I would do it on purpose." she tells me.

I laugh.

"You're a dirty girl, you know that, Olivia?" I tease.

She giggles.

"I'm well aware of that now. But what are you going to do about it?" she asks, as if I'm not already inside of her.

"This." I answer.

I pull my cock out of her, turning her around in the process. I grab her ass, lifting her up as she wraps her legs around me instinctively.

"Mm, I think I'll like this." she says, looking deep into my eyes.

"You will." I tell her.

I slide my cock inside of her, holding her up the entire time. While I do that, she doesn't stop looking me in the eyes once. As I slide in, she opens her mouth, only closing it to bite her lip once I get all the way inside of her tight cunt.

"Fuck, it's so much hotter when I get to see you stick it in me." she moans.

I lean forward and kiss her, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her.

To my surprise, the water is still as hot as it was when I first stepped in. Thank God they have so much hot water.

As I'm sliding my cock in and out of her, she digs her fingernails into my back, moaning into my mouth at the same time.

"You are such a slut." I tell her, not even thinking about what I just called my friend's mom.

"Shhhh, don't tell anyone." she giggles.

Well, it looks like she's into just about anything, really.

"Don't worry, I want to make sure I can get seconds." I joke.

"Just seconds?" she asks, fake pouting.

"And thirds. And fourths. And all the other numbers that come after that." I say, gripping her ass tighter.

"Good answer." she says, moaning and closing her eyes.

As she grabs onto me tighter, I feel her warm and soft tits press up against me, making. I can't tell what's warmer, Olivia or the water, but I don't want to get out of either one.

"You're so much bigger than Greg!" she says.

Her eyes get wide. She probably didn't mean to say that.

"Oh yeah? How much bigger?" I tease.

"I-I didn't mean to say that..." she says, trying to laugh it off.

"No, tell me. I know I'm big. But how much bigger am I?" I ask, fucking her faster now.

"Stooooop!" she laughs, which quickly transforms into moans of pleasure.

"Come on, you already told me I was bigger." I ask, staring deep into her eyes as I slide my cock in and out of her.

She digs her nails into my back again, this time enough to hurt a little. Her moans are hoarse and rapid in my ear, and her cunt is even tighter than before.

"L-like twice as big? I don't know for sure, I just know you feel so much better..." she moans.

"That wasn't so hard, now was it?" I tease.

"Fuck, you're such a cocky little shit!" she laughs.

"And you have your legs wrapped around me real tight." I tell her.

"Well, it's hard not to when someone's pushing a hard cock in and out of me." she says, kissing me.

I start to go even faster, and her moans get louder in response.

"Fuck, baby! You feel so good!" she practically screams out.

"Yeah, your tight little cunt feels amazing." I moan out, tilting my head back.

"Make that little pussy yours. Show it why it belongs to a real man's cock." she practically orders me.

Looks like she's finally letting loose.

"I'm gonna make your pussy mine. I'll take it whenever I fucking want to." I tell her.

"Yeah! Make it yours, baby!" she moans.

She wraps her legs around me tighter now as I'm practically slamming my cock in and out of her.

"Take my cock, you little slut." I whisper.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck your little slut!" she screams out.

"Dirty whore, cheating on your husband with your son's friend like this." I say, sucking on her neck now.

"I'm so fucking terrible..." she moans, biting her lip.

"We'll be seeing each other a lot more after this. When I text you, you answer and meet me wherever I tell you. Even if it's right outside your damn house." I tell her, gripping her ass tightly. "You drop whatever the fuck you're doing and you ride my cock, got it?" I growl.

"Yes! Yes, I understand!" she moans. "Just please keep fucking me!"

I keep slamming into her again and again, her pussy tightening each time I push my full length into her. Her moans are getting more erratic, and her body is starting to shake again.

I know what's coming.

"Baby..." she whimpers. "Your dick feels so goooood!" she says in a begging tone.

That alone is what makes me feel like I'm going to cum.

"Fuck, Olivia, I'm going to cum!" I moan.

"What? Noooo!" she whines. "I'm so close, baby! Please, I'm so close!" she pleads.

"I need to pull out." I say, feeling it get even harder to hold it back.

"No! No, please let me cum! Keep fucking me! I don't care if you have to cum inside me!" she says. "Fucking fill me up if you have to I just want to cum!" she moans.

Her nails dig into me once again, and I grip her ass firmly, holding her steady. Our moans are both getting louder, with hers turning into screams and squeals of pleasure.

My balls are getting tight, and I can tell I'm about to cum.

"Cum with me, daddy. Pleaseeeeeee..." she pleads.

And with that, I cum. Hard. I shoot rope after rope inside of her, filling her up. All the while, she's wrapped around me so tight as if she wants to kill me, screaming my name and saying things I can barely understand.

After holding each other for what feels like forever, I can tell both of our orgasms are done, and my balls feel empty now.

I let her down gently, and she slides down onto her ass, her legs shaky. My cock is glistening from both of our juices, and I look down at her.

"Clean it." I order.

She looks up at me and nods.

She obediently takes my cock in her mouth, sucking and licking every inch of it until it's clean.

Once done, she relaxes back against the tub, closing her eyes.

"Fuuuuuck..." she moans. "That was... amazing..." she says.

I nod, and close my eyes as well. My arms are sore from holding her up, but it was definitely worth it.

After a couple minutes of silence, she stands back up, and we begin to clean ourselves off for real this time. Admittedly, with plenty of groping while doing so.

With the last of the hot water being used, we both step out and dry off.

I get dressed, and am about to step out, when she grabs my shirt. I turn around and look at her.

"You know, Greg was doing a little drinking, so he probably won't be up until twelve tomorrow. And I know Andy likes to sleep in until one or two in the afternoon..." she says. "So how about you sleep with me in my bed? We can keep each other some company." she asks.

"I would love that." I reply. "Especially since Andy didn't give me a blanket." I joke.

"Better not be the only reason!" she replies with fake anger.

"Well, I guess I have another reason." I tease, pinching her firm ass.

She smiles and leans in.

"I hope you don't mind, but I won't be letting you sleep for a while tonight." she whispers in my ear.

My cock twitches at this.

"I'll fuck you until you pass out from exhaustion." I tell her.

She raises an eyebrow at me.

"Now get in bed." I order her.

"Yes, daddy." she says with a wink.


12