Incestuous Harem's Passion Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were changing.

Rachel's lips joined ours. She nuzzled in and joined the kiss. This heat surged through me as I loved the two women in my life. Clint Elliston... was there nothing that man couldn't do? No impossible task he couldn't accomplish?

It sure didn't seem like it.

* * *

Tad Blake

Proposition 5 had passed. That bastard Clint had really done it. Escaped prison. Escaped it all.

I sat on the old couch in my crappy, one-bedroom apartment and thought about my little sister. Erica could have been mine if I wasn't such a dick to her. If I hadn't ruined everything. She'd moved on. Married. Had kids that I'd never met.

It was my own fault. I could see it now. I had spent so much time blaming her, thinking she was a slut. I didn't want to take responsibility for my own actions. I sipped at my beer and leaned back. All these years living in hatred, stewing in bitterness. What had it gotten me? Nothing. I sighed and stared at the ceiling. I wondered if I could give Erica a call. If time had healed her anger. We couldn't be lovers again, but...

Could we be brother and sister? Friends? I could keep being miserable, or I could find some form of happiness. Move on. I grabbed my phone. I had her number. I found it a few years ago. I wanted to call. I did, but I hadn't had the courage to.

I called. The phone rang. She picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey, sis," I said, voice tight. "I just... I wanted to say I was sorry. I was a dick."

"Yes, you were," she answered. A pause. "How have you been?"

"Could be better," I said, tears in my eyes. "How about you? I hear you had another kid."

"Our third daughter." There was something like joy in her voice. I could have had that.

"Great. Great. I just... I wanted to say I was sorry." I hesitated. "Could we, I don't know, meet for coffee. Talk."

A long pause. "Sure. Talking would be nice."

This weight lifted from my heart. Emotion spilled down my cheeks. There was pain in the tears, but also relief. Hope. I could move on from the last decade and more of self-loathing that I had lived under. I could be free of it.

The END