Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned, more of my jizz pumping down Mrs. Haley's mouth as Mrs. Woodham's small breasts came into sight, her tits freckled like her face, her nipples hard. Pleasure shot into my mind. Such a rush of power, of lust, spilled through me.

I could do anything.

"Yes!" I snarled as I reveled in the pleasure.

As the last spurt of cum fired down Mrs. Haley's mouth, Mrs. Woodham unsnapped the tight jean shorts she wore. They molded to her narrow hips. She kept her body fit and tight. I bet she fucked her pilates instructor. The guy deserved that treat for ensuring she had an ass that tight.

I stared at it as she turned and bent over, a yellow thong vanishing between her toned butt-cheeks as she wiggled out of her shorts. My dick, despite just pumping a load down Mrs. Haley's mouth, ached for more.

I wanted to enjoy that MILF-slut's ass. I wanted to sodomize another mother.

"Jesus, Mom," Rick groaned, his dick so hard in his hand as his mother stripped before him.

"Mmm, getting turned on by your mommy-slut?" Mrs. Woodham purred as she hooked the waistband of her thong.

"Yes!" he groaned as she shoved down her thong. The cloth popped out of her rump and revealing a shaved snatch, her labia peeking out pink from her flushed vulva. Her juices already formed, her pussy growing wet.

Just like he commanded.

I ripped my cock from Mrs. Haley's mouth. "Mom, Mrs. Haley, sixty-nine and love each other," I growled as I turned to face Mrs. Woodham. "And you, ride your son's cock hard, Mrs. Woodham. Push him down and mount that cock!"

"Yes!" she moaned as hardly a tingle raced through my mind.

I loved it. I was in control of all the fun, the ringmaster directing all the delights. My mother and Noah's mom fell into a sixty-nine, my mom on top. They feasted on each other, devouring hot cunt while Mrs. Woodham pushed down her son. Rick didn't fight as his horny slut-mommy mounted him and grabbed his dick.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Rick groaned as she impaled her cunt down on his dick. "Mom!"

"Oh, yes, yes, that feels so good!" she moaned. "My son's dick in my pussy!"

"It's so wonderful being a mommy-slut," my mother groaned into Mrs. Haley's cunt."

"It is, Joni!" Mrs. Woodham gasped, her tight ass clenching as she rose up her son's shaft.

I needed that ass wrapped about my dick right this second.

Dick soaked by Mrs. Haley's saliva, I advanced on the MILF, eager to enjoy my second ass of the night. I loved my powers. I fell to my knees behind her, smacking that rump as it rose and fell on her son's cock. She threw a look over her shoulder, her face twisted with pleasure.

"Are you going to fuck my ass, Henry?" she moaned.

"Yes, I am," I grinned. "What do you think about that?"

"I'm a mommy-slut who wants to please my son and his friends," she moaned.

"Especially me," I told her. "Me over anyone else."

"Yes!" she gasped.

"Dude," Rick groaned. "While she's fucking me?"

"Yep," I commanded. "Beg me to fuck your mom's asshole."

Prickles raced across my thoughts, knifing into my brain.

"Shit!" Rick grunted. "Oh, shit, man, fuck my mom's ass. The slut needs it. Her pussy's so hot about my dick. She's so wet for it."

"So wet!" Mrs. Woodham moaned as she rode her son's dick faster. "Yes, yes, Henry, fuck my ass. I haven't been DPed in years."

"Oh, fuck!" Rick groaned.

"You're another slut who's learned she needs to be a whore for her son, too," I groaned, bring my cock to her butt-crack as she slammed down Rick's shaft.

"Yes!" she moaned. "And for you, Henry!"

"Joder," grunted Teo. "You are one messed up guy, vato."

"Yep," I told him. "Wait until I have your mom gangbanged at college while she's supposed to be teaching."

"¡Mierda!" he groaned, squeezing his hard dick.

I found Mrs. Woodham's asshole. As she slid back up her son's cock, her anal sphincter pressed against my dick. I groaned as her hot and hungry hole pushed against my dick. She whimpered and groaned. Her entire body shook. Then she gasped as her asshole spread around my shaft. She swallowed my tip into her velvety asshole.

"Yes!" I groaned and thrust in the rest of the way, driving her down her son's cock.

She felt even tighter than my mom's asshole. I buried to the hilt in her, my hands reaching around to grasp those small, firm tits of her. I squeezed them while the MILF howled out in rapture. Her back arched as she swiveled her hips, dancing her bowels around my cock.

"Oh, yes, yes, you're both in me!" she whimpered. "Oh, Rick, your friend's cock is so huge in my ass! And you... you're in my pussy again!"

"Yes," Rick groaned. "Holy shit, Mom! You're such a slut!"

"I am!" she moaned in that flirty voice.

"You're so lucky, Terry," Mrs. Haley gasped. "Ooh, two cocks in your holes. I only took one in my pussy and mouth."

"You'll get that treat, Mom," Noah panted.

"Yes!" she squealed.

I shuddered, the incestuous lust brimming through the room. I drew back my hips, working to find a rhythm with Mrs. Woodham. She moved her hips, swiveling and pumping them as she rode her son's cock and took mine in her bowels.

My balls smacked into her over and over. I pounded her so hard. I sodomized her with every ounce of passion I had. I jammed my dick into her over and over again. I grunted and groaned, spearing her with my cock again and again.

She felt so incredible wrapped about my dick. Her velvety bowels so tight. We stuffed her full of our dicks. She moaned and shuddered, her back arching, her fiery hair sweeping before me. She kept looking at me over her shoulder, her green eyes twinkling.

"Oh, my god, Henry! I had no idea your cock was so good!" she moaned, her bowels squeezing down on my dick. Then she looked away. "And yours, Rick... Ooh, my little boy has such a big dick!"

"Mom!" Rick groaned. "Jesus, don't call me that while your riding my cock!"

"Sorry!" she gasped. "But... but... you're dick... Henry's cock... You're both driving me wild."

"Damn it," Noah groaned. "That's so hot."

Then he darted forward, his glasses slipping off his face. To my shock, he grabbed Mrs. Woodham's head and rammed his dick into her mouth. I grunted, squeezing the MILF's tits as she took his cock with ease, not fighting it.

The mommy-slut had all three of her holes plugged tight. She took our cocks like a champion. I shuddered, thrusting even harder, sodomizing her as she moaned and sucked and slurped. Noah grunted, his hands tangled up in her hair as he fucked his dick in and out of her lips.

"Damn, Noah," Rick groaned. "Oh, damn, you're just using my mom's mouth."

"Such a slut!" Noah panted. "I've wanted your mom to suck my dick for so long."

I grinned, thrusting harder. "The Mother Fucking Club is going to be awesome! We're going to do so much recruiting at college tomorrow."

"Yes, vato," groaned Teo. "Damn, I can't wait for my mother to get here. Going to treat her like the puta that she is."

I grinned at him, glad all my friends understood what their moms were.

Nearby, my mom and Mrs. Haley were squealing in lesbian passion as they feasted on each other's cunts. My dick ached as I plundered Mrs. Woodham's asshole. I pounded her so hard, my balls tightening as her velvety sheath squeezed and relaxed about my dick.

Downstairs, the front door burst open. I groaned, Mrs. Rojas had finally arrived.

I thrust with all my might into Mrs. Woodham's asshole as my Hispanic math professor burst into the room. The Hispanic MILF took two steps in then hauled herself short before she collided with the three of us fucking Mrs. Woodham hard. Mrs. Rojas jaw dropped. Her eyes almost fell out of her skull.

"Fuck your son!" I snarled, too caught up in plowing Mrs. Woodham to give her all the instructions. Pain stabbed into my brain, but the pleasure rippling out of my cock held it at bay. "You're a slut and it makes you so wet to fuck your son! Get naked and do it!"

"Teódulo, mi hombre," she groaned and charged at him, ripping off her tank top as she darted around us.

"Oh, yes," Teo groaned, sitting on Noah's bed, fisting his cock.

"I... I need you in my pussy!" his mother moaned. "I... I..."

"Am a puta," Teo finished for her as she removed her white bra. Her golden-brown tits spilled out, round and delicious, not the big pair like my mother, but still a sight to behold.

I groaned as I plowed Mrs. Haley's asshole, my cum rising faster and faster. In moments, Mrs. Rojas had her white shorts off and boring panties falling down her lush thighs. I glimpsed a brown bush between her thighs before she threw herself on her son.

I grunted, ramming my cock hard into Mrs. Woodham's asshole, watching another mother engulf her son's cock with her pussy. The incestuous union shot through me. My balls tightened. Such pleasure surged through me.

I erupted into Mrs. Woodham's asshole as Mrs. Rojas moaned, "Mi hombre is in my pussy! Yes, yes, you're back in my concha!"

"Mamá!" groaned Teo as the bed creaked. Her tits bounced as she rode him.

I watched, my cum pumping into Mrs. Woodham's asshole. Such pleasure crashed through me. This was incredible. My friends and our mothers were writhing and gasping in pleasure. Mrs. Rojas's moans sang through the air as she fucked her son hard.

Noah grunted as he spurted his cum into Mrs. Woodham's mouth.

"Mom!" groaned Rick. "Oh, Mom, take my cum!"

The MILF bucked between us. As I fired the last blast of cum into her asshole, the pleasure melting my mind, her asshole writhed about me. Her orgasm swept through her as her pussy took her son's incestuous seed for the first time.

Dizzy pleasure shuddered through me. I ripped out of her asshole. My cum leaked out of her gaping hole, running down to her pussy stuffed with her son's cock. She gulped down Noah's cum, moaning about his prick as her orgasm shot through her.

"¡Mierda, Mamá!" grunted Teo.

"Such a big, strong young man!" gasped Mrs. Rojas. "Mi hombre is so huge in me!"

My mom lifted her face from Mrs. Hayes pussy, her lips smeared with cream. Her eyes locked on my dick. "I... I have to clean you off, but I have to keep licking Aubra's pussy, honey."

"You two can stop eating cunt," I commanded.

The moment the words left my mouth, my mom darted at me. She grabbed my hips and engulfed my dick in her mouth. She stared up at me with such brimming desire in her eyes. They sparkled with her lust as she sucked on my dick. She bobbed her mouth up and down my cock, loving the flavor of another woman's asshole on my dick.

"You are such a slut, Mom," I told her, stroking through her blonde hair. "I bet you'd even let me breed you... That would make you a real slut."

She whimpered about my dick as the idea lanced through me. She loved it. She sucked so hard, such a whore for me that she would let me do that ultimate act to her. I shuddered, my balls tightening as moans echoed around the room.

"Oh, Rick, you pumped so much cum into your mommy's pussy," she purred, leaning over and kissing him.

"Did Mrs. Woodham give you a nice orgasm, sweetie," Mrs. Haley asked as Noah rested his head on her breasts. She stroked him, her face smeared with my mother's pussy cream.

"Yeah," he panted.

"Fuck, Mamá, ride my dick!" groaned Teo.

"Yes, yes, yes, Teódulo! Such a big, strong, young man! Mi hombre, I'm going to cum on your cock!"

I stared down at my mom. "New rule for the Mother Fucking Club," I commanded. "Only I get to cum in my mother's pussy, and all mothers have to stop taking birth control."

My thoughts prickled.

"Damn, I wanted to cum in your mom's cunt, vato," Teo groaned.

"But you get to cum in mine, mi hombre," whimpered his mother.

"Yes!" he groaned then his face twisted in rapture. "Take it all, Mamá!"

I shuddered, eager to start recruiting to our club.

~ ** ~

Ulrich found it so hot to watch his mother drink her fifth load of cum. She no longer blanched at it. She was eager to guzzle jizz, becoming a slut just like their new god, Henry Archer, commanded. Ulrich's dick swelled harder as Mark spurted his cum into her pussy.

Jizz ran down his mother's thighs as Mark ripped out of her, the sixth load, counting Ulrich's first, she'd taken. Her clothing was rumpled and half ripped off her. Her tits swung free, her nipples pinched and hard.

"Such a slut," Ulrich groaned as he advanced on her. He looked around at his coworkers. "We need to form our own Mother Fucking Club."

"Yeah," Steve nodded. "My mom works in janitorial. She's had to see the broadcast."

"Mine's down in customer service," Jim said, a big grin on his face, his dick wet with Mrs. Geller's pussy.

As Ulrich slammed into his mother's slutty cunt, he grinned. He was eager to enjoy all their mothers, to have gangbangs and orgies in shipping celebrating their new God's amazing revelations. Other members of the institutes could follow Maria Talon's or Randy Lyon's or the other's commands, but here in shipping, they all wanted to fuck slutty mothers.

"Oh, Ulrich, yes," his mother groaned as her sloppy cunt squeezed down on his dick. "Mmm, Wade, I think its your turn to fuck my mouth. I need to drink more cum!"

~ ** ~

The next day, I was ready to make my announcement for the Mommy Slut Club. My first class was math taught by Mrs. Rojas. I'd used her, and all the mothers, hard last night. Our orgy went late, but I wasn't feeling the lack of sleep at all. I buzzed with energy.

It was a side-effect of the Halo, along with the increased sexual stamina. Unlike my friends, I didn't need second winds, though they were all surprised by how many times they got it up, too. We used our mothers hard and left them all dripping in cum. Only mine fired into my mother's pussy.

My friends only got to use her asshole and mouth.

"Okay, Henry has a special announcement," Mrs. Rojas said. She stood at the front of the class in a provocative outfit, a tight pencil skirt that hugged her lush ass and clung to her golden-brown thighs. Her legs were lush and toned. Her blouse had a plunging cut to it, showing off her delightful cleavage. Her breasts moved and swayed, unencumbered by any bra, her nipples two hard points.

All the guys in class were sitting with eager looks on their faces, watching her every movement like a pack of hungry dogs. All the girls didn't care. They were all so boring. They lacked the maturity of older women. I never paid attention to them.

Probably because they never paid attention to me.

Ideas flitted through my head, but that wasn't the point of today. Today was to recruit for the Mommy Slut Club. I wanted to fuck more MILFs. I wanted to enjoy every hot mom I could. I wanted them all to be whores for their sons, sucking their cocks, gobbling their cum, getting bred even.

My dick throbbed in my pants.

I faced my fellow classmates. This would hurt. I knew it would, but it had to be done. I had to give them all the commands to make the changes I wanted. I hated the writhe of fear twisting through my guts. Why should I be nervous at all?

I controlled people.

"I'm starting a new club," I said. "The Mother Fucking Club."

Outburst exploded from the students. A few guys cheered while more than a few girls hissed and booed and called me a "fucking pervert." They glanced at Mrs. Rojas, calling on her as I raised up my hands.

"Quiet, quiet," she purred. "Henry is talking. You have to listen to him."

"Yes, be quiet until I'm done talking," I commanded, my thoughts buzzing. I winced at the sweep of fire across my thoughts. I needed to be careful about my orders. If it old them to be quiet, they might never speak again. "Now, Mrs. Rojas is already a member. Show them, slut."

"Yes, I am," she moaned as she unbuttoned her blouse.

The guys all tensed, leaning forward, such hunger in their eyes. If they could make sounds, I knew they'd be groaning in awe as Mrs. Rojas bared those lush tits. They shook and jiggled, my dick growing so hard as she thrust her shoulders back, her tits bouncing at the class. Girls shook their heads, some of them trying to work their mouths, to make noise.

Clarissa stood up.

"Everyone sit down until I'm finished," I commanded.

Clarissa sat back down, her eyes wide with panic. Other girls were shaking their heads, wiggling in their seats. Tears brimmed in their eyes while the guys salivated. Mrs. Rojas turned around, wiggling her ass at them as she unzipped her pencil skirt.

She bent over, giving them the perfect view of her ass and pussy, now shaved of any hair like a proper slut, as she drew down her skirt. She wore no panties beneath. Mommy-sluts didn't need panties. Her pussy lips were swollen with arousal. Her juices glistened on her plump, golden-brown vulva.

"I'm such a slut,"she moaned. "For my son. For Henry. For their friends. And I can be a slut for you. If you join the club."

Guys were nodding. Some were trying to rise, their faces so horny.

I smiled at them, my dick aching. "Everyone who wants to join the Mother Fucking Club, line up," I ordered, "on the condition that joining means you have to bring your mother to a special "conference" tonight where I'll fuck them all. They'll be my slut, everyone's slut. They'll be gangbanged by every guy whose a member of the club.

"Further, every guy in here wants his mother to bea slut."

My thoughts burned hard. The room swam around me as heads nods. Then the exodus began. The guys burst from their seats, freed by my new commands, all accepting the conditions to join my club, all so eager to surrender their mothers to be fucked hard like the sluts they were.

"Okay," I said. "Girls, you'll never complain about this ever. You think this is okay. You can study or watch the gangbang. I don't care." I turned as Greg was the first to ram his cock into Mrs. Rojas's cunt.

The teacher gasped out in delight as he filled her.

"Henry," a girl said. "I have a question."

I turned to see Cherry standing up in the back. The Korean girl had a round face with delicate cheekbones. If there was one girl I masturbated to the most at my school, it was Cherry. Usually, it was my mom I stroked off to, or one of my friends, but variety with the spice of life, and I had jerked off to Cherry's lush lips and perky tits before.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can girls join?" she asked. "I have a mom? I'd love to see her become a slut."

To be continued...

12