Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm breeding your slut-cunt, Mom!" I growled.

"Yes!" she moaned, her curly, black hair tossing about her back and shoulders. Her pussy spasmed harder, like she was orgasming with more force. "Just flood me, honey! Make a baby in me!"

"Yes, yes, knock her up, stud-muffin!" gasped my girlfriend, her voice thick with orgasmic rapture.

And she wasn't the only one.

"You're cumming in my pussy, son!"

"Damn, Mom, your cunt is going wild about my dick!"

"You're such a whore for cumming from us fucking you, Mom!"

"Jesus, babe, drink all my jizz down."

"I'm cumming in her cunt, too, Dad! Mom's going wild about my dick."

"Your pussy is incredible Mom. I'm gonna bust my nut in you!"

"Cum in me, son! Just flood me! I want your jizz in me!"

"Yes, yes, yes, Mom, eat my pussy! Ooh, yes, you're a whore just like me!"

I did this. I made this happen. My pleasure peaked. I fired the last blast of my cum into my mom's cock. Her pussy spasmed around my girth, milking out every last drop. I gulped in breaths, my body buzzing from my orgasm.

I was still hard thanks to the Halo. I could fuck and fuck and fuck. There were other mommy-sluts to enjoy. Other MILFs to fuck. I grinned as I ripped my cock out of my mother's pussy, my jizz dribbling out to stain her black bush.

I smacked her ass, "Enjoy yourself, Mom."

"Oh, I will," she moaned. "Mmm, look at the mouth on that woman. I bet she'll lick my pussy clean of all your cum."

"I bet she will," I said and marched out across the gymnasium to find my first MILF to enjoy.

I found her. A Black MILF on her hands and knees, her ebony tits swaying beneath her while her son fucked her hard from behind. He was tall and lean, one of our basketball players though I couldn't remember his name.

"My man Henry!" he grinned at me, his gold necklace bouncing across his muscular chest. "This is tight, man. I'm balls deep in my mom."

"Yeah, you are," I said, falling to my knees before her. I shook my pussy-soaked cock at her lips.

The mommy-slut didn't hesitate. The Black woman engulfed my cock with her hungry mouth. She sucked so hard, tasting my mom's spicy pussy on my dick. I groaned, my balls growing tight as her suction reached down my shaft to them.

"Damn, Mom," groaned the Black guy. "Your cunt squeezed down hard on my dick. You like that, huh? Suckin' that White boy's dick covered in his slut-mom's juices."

His mom moaned about my dick.

"Course you do. You the biggest ho I know! Damn, but it's fine to be in your cunt!"

I nodded my head. "Just fuck her hard! Enjoy her!"

He gave me a huge grin as he fucked his mom. She rocked between us, spit-roasted on our dicks. I loved it. Her tongue swept around the tip of my cock, licking up my mom's cream. My sensitive crown throbbed as I plunged into her hot mouth again and again, brushing the back of her throat.

"Real sluts deep-throat cocks," I growled, the slightest prickle racing across my thoughts.

"Oh, hell yeah, my man," the Black guy groaned. "Ram that dick down my mom's throat. She'll love it. She's a fuckin' ho-bag cock-gobbler. Every guy in our apartment buildin' knows that."

His mom moaned louder. I thrust hard into her mouth, slamming my dick down her gullet. I groaned at the hot embrace of her tight esophagus squeezing about my cock as I buried to the hilt in her oral cavity. My balls smacked against her chin.

She moaned about my cock. Her humming pleasure massaged the tip. Then she sucked hard as I drew back, my balls tensing at the friction. This was incredible. It was all my fantasy come to life. To just fuck hot MILFs whenever I want. To just ram into them.

To prove that they were all sluts like my mother.

"Damn, this is incredible, Henry," the Black guy groaned. "Look at that little Breezy over their riding her mom's face. Just grinding that hot cunt on her mom's mouth."

"Yeah!" I said, the blonde girl shuddering as she came on her mother, drowning her in pussy juices.

"I wouldn't mind having that White girl ride my dick," the Black guy said.

"She's a slut, too!" I groaned. "Have at her when you're done."

"Fuck, yeah!" he groaned and rammed into his mom. "Sheeeit!"

His face twisted. I grinned, loving the fact he was dumping his cum into his mother's hot pussy. Incestuous pleasure burned across his face. I knew that bliss. That first time cumming in the hole that birthed you. It was special. Something only a mother and a son could share.

"Damn!" I grunted, thrusting harder into his mom's mouth as she moaned about my cock. Her passion hummed about it. She was cumming, too, milking her son's dick. "Flooding her cunt!"

"Hell yeah, I am!" he groaned. Then he shook his head.

"Now go get that slut to suck you hard," I told him.

I didn't feel a single whisper or tingle. It was a command this guy would have followed without my powers. He ripped his softening dick out of his mother's cunt and rushed over to the blonde girl shuddering through her orgasm, her big tits heaving. He grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair and fed his dick into her mouth.

"Suck it, Eloise," he said. "Suck my dick clean, you nasty ho."

She did.

"Pussy!" another slut screamed. A girl I knew named Dixie fell to her knees behind the Black woman and buried her face into her cunt, lapping up the incestuous creampie. "Oh, my god, Henry, I really, really love eating creampies! I ate out Coach Bronson's cunt during swim class... Yum!"

I grinned at her, my balls tightening. The mother kept moaning about my dick as I fucked it down her throat. Her passion spilled through me. I loved it. I stared at Dixie's brown eyes as she lapped up all that cum flooding out of the Black MILF.

It was too much. I didn't have to hold back or conserve myself. I could just explode. I gripped the MILF's thick hair and rammed deep down her throat. I buried to the hilt in her and surrendered to my pleasure.

I pumped my jizz straight into her stomach.

"That's it, you fucking ho-bag!" I groaned. "Take it all."

"She's such a ho-bag!" Dixie moaned. "Just like me! Ooh, Henry, will you fuck me next! I need to be bred! I want to be a mommy-slut, too! I want to have a daughter and raise her to be a whore!"

Before I could take her up on the offer, a skinny guy in glasses pounced on her. He rammed his cock into her pussy and hammered away at her. The girl had a look of such joy on his face as he plowed into Dixie's cunt.

"First my mom, and now Dixie!" he groaned.

"Breed the slut!" I said as I fired the last blast of my cum into the Black mother's pussy.

"I will!" He had a look of such joy on his face. "You're the best, Henry!"

"I know," I said, giving him a cocky grin, my body buzzing from my pleasure. I ripped my cock out of the woman's mouth and stood.

"Yes, yes, yes, lick up all my Davonte's cum out of my snatch!" the Black MILF moaned as I searched for someone new to fuck.

"Mom!" a guy grunted. I grinned at the sight of Austin cumming in his blonde mother's cunt. His body shook and shuddered. "You are such a good lay, Mom. Wow, that was incredible. I can't believe dad dumped you."

"I know!" she moaned. "But I don't care. I have you and all these other studs to fuck me!" Her eyes flashed to me. "Mmm, you got a hard cock. Care to give me what I need?"

"Shit, yeah, Henry," Austin said, ripping his cock out of his mother's snatch. His jizz spilled out and matted her blonde curls. "Why don't you give her a poke, man? She needs it. She's got a hot cunt." He smacked his mom's ass.

I grinned, my dick throbbing. "Maybe I will," I said and sauntered over to her. The blonde MILF turned her body, aiming her cunt right at me. "Oh, yes, I'm going to enjoy your mother."

"Good," he said then groaned as a Black girl named Veva fell to her knees before him and sucked his softening cock into her mouth. "Holy shit!"

"She's fluffing you hard so she can get a dick in her cunt," I said, falling behind his mother. "She needs to be bred."

"Yeah, I was in the swim class when Cherry walked in and explained it all," Austin said. "I didn't give Veva a poke then, but I unloaded so much jizz into Coach Bronson."

"Isn't she a dyke?" I asked.

"But she has a son," said Austin. "So she's here somewhere."

"Cherry did good," I said, rubbing my wet cock against the plump rump of Austin's mom. "Mrs. Tolbert, spread your butt-cheeks. I'm going to fuck your asshole."

"Ooh, yes, I need that broken in," she gasped, reaching behind her to spread apart her perky butt-cheeks and expose her puckered sphincter. "I'm a hussy now. And a hussy does anal."

"Yeah, she does, Mom," groaned Austin, his hands running through Veva's woolly hair. "Fuck, she's sucking me hard. I'm going to fuck her cunt hard."

"Good," I said as I brought my dick to her asshole. Then I paused and spat on it, making it gleam. "Ready, hussy?"

"So ready," she moaned. "Young man, fuck my asshole! I need it. I came, but I want more orgasms!"

"Whores always do!" I said, putting my dick against her wet asshole. I swirled my cock's tip around it, drinking in the puckered feel of her sphincter.

She groaned as I pushed forward. I loved the sight of a MILF's asshole stretching wider and wider about my dick. Her back arched as I sank into her depths. Inch by inch I buried into her more and more. She whimpered and groaned, her asshole sucking more and more of my dick into her velvety embrace.

Pleasure rippled down my shaft as I pressed deeper into her. I gripped her hips, squeezing hard as I sodomized her while her son watched. Austin grinned at me, feeding his cock to Veva's hungry mouth. He was happy I was fucking his mom. Giving her pleasure.

"Damn, I love this," I groaned as I bottomed out in her, my crotch pressing against her perky butt-cheeks.

"Holy shit, me, too!" moaned the mother. Mrs. Tolbert threw a look at her son. "Oh, Austin, your friend's dick is in my butt-hole! He's filling me up."

"Yeah, Mom, I can see that! Damn, I'm going to fuck your ass, too." Then he grinned at Veva. "Maybe I'll fuck yours, too. Huh? Get a little warm-up. Bet you'd... Jesus, Henry, she's sucking harder."

"She's a mommy-slut in training," I grinned as I drew back my hips, my cock withdrawing from Mrs. Tolbert's asshole.

She squeezed the entire time. I groaned, loving the friction. A dizzy exhilaration shot through me. The orgy raged around me now. I spotted two men fucking a college slut, one in her asshole, the other in her pussy. Beyond, two MILFs were in a noisy sixty-nine, no doubt feasting on the incestuous creampies left behind by their sons. Guys who had already came were getting their cocks fluffed by MILFs and coed sluts, grinning, clearly eager for more.

My friend Rick was getting his dick polished by his girlfriend, Chanel. He had a huge smile on his face. He nodded to me while he enjoyed Chanel's hungry mouth. She was one of the few pure girls. His was the only cock she would ever enjoy. I made sure of that.

Lucky guys deserved to have virgins devoted to them like I did.

I lost track of Cherry, but I knew she and her strap-on were enjoying hot MILFs as I rammed into Mrs. Tolbert's bowels. My balls smacked into her flesh. I groaned at the velvety grip of her asshole, the friction sending rapture rippling through my body.

"Yes, yes, yes, stud!" she moaned, her hips undulating. "Oh, wow, I never knew anal was so good. My husband always wanted it, but..."

"But he found himself a whore who'd give it to him," I said. "Good thing you'll be generous with your son."

"So generous," she whimpered, clenching her bowels on my dick as I thrust hard into her.

"Damn, Mom, I know you will," Austin groaned. Then he ripped his cock out of Veva's cunt. "Get on all fours, bitch, I'm going to tear up your asshole!"

"Yes!" she moaned. The Black girl didn't just turn around like I thought. She moved before Mrs. Tolbert, kissed the blonde MILF on the mouth while wiggling her plump, ebony rump.

"Shit!" Austin said, looking like a boy at Christmas.

I grinned as he moved behind the nineteen-year-old slut. He pressed his cock into Veva's asshole. She squealed into his mother's mouth, the pair kissing so hard. It inspired me to thrust harder, to plow into the MILF's tight asshole while witnessing the hot sight.

Austin grinned back at me as he sank into the Black girl's bowels. His eyes were so wide. I knew it was his first taste of anal delight. He gripped Veva's hips, drawing back through the slut's asshole, and then slammed back into her hard.

"That's it!" I grunted, fucking his mom even harder. "Let's make these sluts cum on our dicks!"

"Such hussies!" Austin groaned.

"Yeah, they are!" a girl moaned nearby. "Go, Veva! Take that dick!"

"Uh-huh," a guy grunted. I glanced over and smiled at the sight of one of the fathers ramming into the slut's pussy, his hands squeezing her small titties. "Shit, you're tighter than my wife."

"Yes!" the slut moaned, pleasure crossing her face.

"I can't believe this is happening," Austin panted. "Henry, you and your girlfriend... What are you?"

"Gods," I said, hammering his mom's asshole hard.

"Shit, you must be," he said. "This is incredible. I'm going to cum so hard in her asshole."

"Good," I grinned.

My balls smacked over and over into his mom as I plowed into her asshole. She moaned into Veva's mouth, the two sluts kissing each other with such passion. Their heads moved as they made such sloppy sounds.

The gym echoed with the sounds of sex. The smells. My every breath was full of hot cunt. That wonderful, feminine musk. A dozen, dozen different scents all blending together. Women gasped and moaned. Men grunted and growled. Flesh smacked flesh. Sluts sucked cocks hard then took those shafts in their cunts or assholes. Some were taking dicks from both ends, or in all three of their holes. Jizz fired, splattering heaving tits or painting perky asses. A coed slut with red hair rubbed a guy's cum on her face like it was lotion then a MILF licked it off of her.

To my right, three MILFs were daisy chaining, licking their cunts while their three sons stood over them stroking their dicks hard, all grinning and talking. I bet they were planning who would fuck whose mom next.

I did this. I made this happen.

I spotted my mom taking a dick in her asshole while sucking another boy's shaft. Her heavy tits swayed. She looked so happy being a slut. My cock throbbed in Mrs. Tolbert's bowels as I watched the guy fucking my mother's mouth rip his shaft free of her lips.

"Fucking whore!" he growled. "Take it!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" my mom moaned as she received a face-full of hot spunk. It splattered across her face and stained her black hair.

"Goddamn!" Liam, the guy fucking her asshole, grunted. The young man buried to the hilt in her, flooding my mom with jizz.

"Oh, my god, yes!" she gasped. "I'm such a slut!"

Watching my mom cum set me off. I buried into Mrs. Tolbert's asshole. My hot jizz erupted from my dick. It pumped over and over into her hot bowels. She squealed into her kiss with Veva. Then the MILF's bowels rippled about my dick, milking me.

"I'm cumming in your mom's asshole, Austin!" I grunted.

"Fuck, yeah! Give my mom what she craves!"

Pleasure slammed into my mind. This dizzy exhilaration that had me swaying. Stars burst across my vision. I loved it. I drank it in as I gripped her hips. Her bowels spasmed about my dick. The scent of spicy cunt filled my nose, rising above all the other heady scents.

I fired my last spurt into her. I groaned and ripped my dick out of her. I loved her asshole gaping open for a moment, swimming with my salty jizz. I rose onto my feet, feeling light-headed from the exhilaration. Austin fucked Veva harder while his mother turned around.

"Lick my ass clean, slut!" Mrs. Tolbert said, pressing her butt-cheeks back into Veva's mouth. "Mmm, I know you want to."

"Oh, hell, yes!" Veva moaned.

"Shit!" Austin groaned. "Lick my mom's ass clean, you fucking skank!"

"She is a skank," a familiar voice giggled. "Mommy-slut, suck my man's dick clean."

"Oh, yes, Chae-Won."

I turned around to find my girlfriend, her strap-on dripping with pussy juices, giving me a big grin. Her mother, ass splattered in ropy jizz, was kneeling before her. Mrs. Kang scooted forward and engulfed my dirty cock, sucking it off of her.

"I made some guys jerk off on her tits," Cherry said. "It turns out you can order a guy to be hard."

"Interesting," I said, pulling her to me. My goddess pressed into my side. I didn't mind her dildo rubbing wet on my stomach as she kissed me.

Her lips tasted of hot cunt. And it wasn't her mother's sweet musk. I didn't care whose it was. I just savored it on my goddess's lips. My hand slipped down to cup her rump while her small tits rubbed against my side.

Her mother sucked so hard, her head bobbing up and down on my dick, buffing my cock clean of Mrs. Tolstoy asshole. It was such a filthy thing to do. The perfect thing for a slut-mother like Mrs. Kang to do.

"We're they're gods, aren't we, Henry?" Cherry moaned when she broke our kiss.

"Yeah, we are," I told her, surveying the orgy. My mom was in a sixty-nine with Eloise, licking her cunt clean of that Black guy's spunk. Mrs. Rojas, Teo's mother and one of my college's professor, was licking out Winter's cunt. Winter was Teo's girlfriend. She had her mouth wrapped around her Latino boyfriend's cock, sucking him hard again.

"Mmm, so what are we going to do with our powers next?" Cherry said. "After tonight's wonderful pleasure."

"I don't really know," I said. "Something dramatic."

"We're going to change the world, aren't we?" she asked, her mother sucking on more and more of my dick.

I squeezed her ass. "What do you think?"

Cherry kissed me again while her mother deep-throated my dirty cock. I groaned into my girlfriend's mouth, loving her. She trembled against me. The sounds of our followers, our worshipers, rising around us.

The future could wait. Tonight, we had an orgy to enjoy. The first meeting of the Mother Fucking Club was a huge success.

~ ** ~

Ulrich Geller stepped out of the police station to find his mom waiting for him. The young man, barely into his twenties, nodded to her. She was a sexy MILF, his slut. She learned from the God Henry how a mother should act.

"Thanks for bailing me out, Mom," he said. Ulrich knew there would be consequences to sending the second Halo to the God. He didn't expect President Icke to charge him with stealing company property, but being fired and excommunicated was understandable. Ulrich didn't have a choice. When Henry wanted to make Cherry into a Goddess, how could Ulrich deny his god's request? The Institute didn't understand.

He wasn't following the Plan.

Ulrich smiled as he slipped his arm around his mother's shoulder. He was following a new Plan. Henry's plan.

"What do we do now?" his mother asked, her voice tight. "I mean... We can't go back to the Institute."

Ulrich smiled at his mother. "It's simple. We're going to go join the Mother Fucking Club."

She blinked at him. Then her eyes widened. "But... but that's forbidden. We're not supposed to go to the Gods, but watch them from a far. If they ever learn where the Institute is before all the Halos are sent out..."

Ulrich shrugged. "We're following a new Plan, Mom. Let's go."

He climbed into her car's driver seat. She hesitated outside of it. Then, with a groan, she darted into the passenger seat. Her face pale and tight, she nodded her head. "Okay, Ulrich. I'm your slut. I'm with you. I want to be fucked by a God."

~ ** ~

Deidre Icke turned off the computer. She stared up at her Master. Though he owned her, she was the person chosen by Dr. Blavatsky and his wife, Dr. Bailey, to run the Institute after their passing to the next life. It was up to her to make the decision.