Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can talk and move, Dad," I said.

He nodded his head, looking in awe. "When did it happen, son? When did you grow up."

I smiled at him, holding his wife in my arms. "I just needed a push. But I'll take care of Mom. I'll give her so much pleasure."

"Mmm, that's good," mom moaned. "I'm so excited. You're so sexy, Troy."

"I know you'll take care of your Mom," Dad said. "I'm proud of you, Son."

It felt so... wonderful. I smiled at him. I bet we could finally be friends. Finally have that relationship fathers and sons should have. "Every father should be proud that his son has turned into a man and ready to fuck his mom."

"I am proud," he said.

"And I'm ready to be fucked," Mom moaned. "I'm so turned on. Mmm, show me that you're ready. You're just so handsome, Troy. Ooh, my little boy has grown up into such a handsome stud."

My dick had never been harder.

"Let's go, Mom," I groaned. "I can't wait to make love to you. I've wanted it for so long."

"I bet you have," she said. "Mmm, I've felt you watching me while I was exercising. You always enjoyed seeing me in my yoga pants."

"You are so sexy, Mom," I said, my cheeks burning. She knew? And she didn't care. She wanted this. I was freeing her from her wifely duties. She didn't have to pretend any longer. She could love me and be honest about it. "Let's go."

I took her hand and led her away, moving backwards so I could enjoy the sight of her large tits bouncing naked and exposed. Her nipples were pink, thrusting from oval areolas. They swayed and jiggled as she moved. Her stomach was flat and toned, her bellybutton an outie like my own, looking so cute. Her skirt swirled about her thighs.

"You are just so hot, Mom," I groaned as we headed up the stairs.

"Thanks," she said, shuddering. "I believe it when you say it. I... I am hot."

"Sexy!"

"Mmm, yes," she moaned, her blue eyes sparkling.

"You make me so hard... And those tits..." I groaned. "You're going to give me a titty fuck, aren't you? I've always wanted that."

"Oh, you naughty, young man," she said, a smile growing on her lips. "Of course I will. I'll give you so much pleasure with my big titties."

"She's good at that, son," Dad said, following behind us. "You'll enjoy it greatly."

I guess he didn't interpret mom and me as making love yet, otherwise he would have to be silent. But he would watch. He'd get to see me pleasing Mom, being a man. He'd have such pride in his eyes as I made her cum again and again. I would fuck her so hard.

I would make her cum.

"You're just so wet for me, Mom," I groaned as we reached the top of the stairs. "You're going to cum so hard when we make love."

"I know I will," she moaned, just the barest prickle raced across my thoughts. "I can't wait."

"Harder than you ever did for dad," I added. "I'm the best."

"You are," she groaned, her voice liquid. She believed it utterly.

Why did this happen to me? Who, or what, was this crazy institute?

I brought her not to my bedroom, but hers. The master bedroom. Soon, this would be my home. My place to enjoy my family. It would be so incredible. I shuddered, shaking my head as my dick throbbed in my jeans.

Mom kissed me the moment we entered. Her hands went to the hem of my shirt as her lips attacked me. I shuddered, melting into the kiss. She was so aggressive. I loved it. Her mouth devoured mine with such hunger. Incestuous passion shuddered through me. My mom was so sexy.

She drew up my t-shirt, our kiss breaking only long enough for her to rip the dark clothing off of me. Then I kissed her. Emboldened, I claimed her mouth with such hunger. My mother was mine. Entirely mine. I would never share her, never dream of letting another touch her. My hands found her breasts. I squeezed and hefted them. My fingers sank into her heavy mounds, feeling their weight.

Her hands slid down my body, her digits so hot, her fingernails lightly scratching at my skin. She crossed my chest to my stomach, brushing my outie bellybutton. A tingle shot down to my rock-hard dick. I had never been more ready to do anything in my life.

She found the fastener of my jeans.

I groaned into her lips as she opened my fly. My zipper rasped. Her hand reached in, so warm and soft. She entered my boxers. My mom found my cock. My dick throbbed in her hand. It was stoo much for my eighteen-year-old body to handle.

I erupted.

Pleasure pulsed through me as my cock spurted as she pulled me out. I shuddered, grunting into her mouth, my excited seed rushing out of me. She growled into our kiss, her lips moving with such hunger as she held my spurting cock.

My mind melted in rapture.

Then embarrassment.

I broke the kiss. "Oh, God, I'm sorry for spurting early."

"Oh, well, you're eighteen and a virgin," Mom said. "Mmm, so of course you'd pop off when your hot and sexy mom grasped your dick." She stroked my cock. "But you're young. You're still hard. Now you'll last longer as I give you a titty fuck and... It was so exciting feeling your seed spurt on my body. I loved having your cum on me."

My dad nodded in the background as he watched, pride shining in his eyes.

"Thanks, Mom," I groaned. My dick didn't go soft at all. I was so excited that I stayed hard. "I want to enjoy it so much."

"Mmm, you shall," she purred and pulled off her blouse entirely, followed by her bra, not unhooking it but peeling it off like a top. Her large tits swayed. My cum dribbled down her stomach, the pearly jizz soaking the waistband of her skirt. "Now sit down on the bed and let me love you, Troy."

"Yes, Mom," I groaned, sitting down heavily, my jeans around my ankles, my dick thrusting out of my boxers.

Mom wiggled her hips, swaying those boobs. Her hands slid down her body. She ran her fingers through the cum, gathering it. Then she brought it up to her tits. She smeared my pearly, incestuous seed in the valley between her tits.

"Mmm, lube," she said as she sank down. "It'll let my tits really slide up and down your cock."

"Yeah," I groaned. That was so naughty. My mom's breasts looked so hot streaked in my cum.

Then she wrapped her boobs around my dick. I groaned at the pillowy softness of them. How her breasts engulfed my cock. I groaned at the wondrous feel of them. It was amazing. Her nipples rubbed against my stomach, so hard and throbbing with her passion. She gave me such a wicked and sultry grin.

Then she slid her breasts up and down my cock. My cum greased the way. Her wonderful tits engulfed the spongy crown at my tip. I thrust my arms behind me to brace me, leaning back on my hands. I groaned as the pleasure spilled through me.

My mom was giving me a titty fuck.

My mom was touching my cock. Loving my dick.

"Yes!" I groaned. "Oh, Mom, that's so good."

"Mmm, I want you to enjoy my tits. I want you to cum all over them," she purred, staring down at my cock. "I want that jizz spurting and splattering my face."

"I want that, too, Mom," I groaned. "I'm going to coat you face. I'll make you happy."

"I know you will," she panted, working her tits faster and faster up and down my shaft.

The incestuous pleasure rippled through me. I shifted on the bed, my feet twitching. I worked off my jeans as I savored the glide of her breasts up and down my cock. Her nipples rubbed against my stomach. Tingles raced through my body from those two hard points, ending up at the tip of my cock.

An ache built there. Every time her pillowy breast slid up it, her boobs engulfing my crown, pleasure shot down me. My balls drank it in, my next load of cum already brewing in them. I groaned, licking my lips, loving every bit of this.

Then her head ducked down. Her tongue lapped out and brushed the crown of my dick. I groaned as the pleasure surged through me. I shuddered, my eyes squeezing shut as I enjoyed this wondrous moment.

"Mom!" I groaned as her tongue swirled around the crown of my dick. Just for a moment. Then her breasts engulfed it.

"Mmm, your cum tastes good," she said.

"You'll get all my cum you crave," I groaned. "You can suck my cock whenever you need it. At least once a day, you need it." A faint buzz rippled across my thoughts.

"I do!" She licked again as her tits slid down.

It was such a wondrous delight, the silky glide of her tits sliding up my cock and engulfing the sensitive tip before sliding down. Then came that wicked, flicking caress of her tongue sweeping about the crown. Sometimes she slid around the right side of my tip, others the left, and sometimes she went over the top, her tongue probing into my slit for a moment.

It made my toes curl. My orgasm built and built. That explosive need swelled at the pinnacle of my cock. My incestuous passion begged to erupt and coat her face in my passion. My head tossed from side to side, the pleasure building faster and faster.

I groaned and gasped. Dad watched with fatherly pride as his wife serviced me. I was cuckolding him, and he was proud of me for being enough of a man. I groaned, my fingers digging into the dark comforter on my parents bed.

No, the bed I shared with my mom.

"Damn, Mom!" I groaned.

"Are you going to cum?" she asked then flicked her tongue across the tip of my dick. "Is my big, strong son going to cum all over my face?"

"Yeah, Mom," I groaned, her words driving me wild. "Oh, fuck, I am."

"Good!" she purred, squeezing her tits tighter together, her finger sinking into her pillowy mounds. She slid up my cock, engulfing the tip.

Pleasure shot down to my balls.

Her breasts slid down. Her head lowered to lick and... It happened. My dick erupted. My balls unloaded all my cum. I let out a grunt of incestuous rapture as my jizz splattered her face. Mom moaned, her tits freezing their movement as I painted her face with my cum.

"Mom!" I cried out.

My dick twitched and throbbed in the wonderful embrace of her tits. My jizz kept firing. So many ropy lines of white spunk splattered her face. Fat drops of pearly passion rained down on her tits then ran in rivulets over her mounds. She moaned, her tongue licking out.

"My son tastes so good!" she moaned. "I love your cum, Troy!"

"Damn!" I moaned as the pleasure peaked in me. My cock erupted the final blast. It was more cum that I ever fired. I drenched her face. She looked so sexy in it. Her tongue flicked out, trying to gather up every bit of the jizz she could reach.

A line ran down the side of her nose and reached her upper lip, beading on that divot. Her tongue swiped over it, gathering up my incestuous seed. She moaned as she pulled it into her mouth. Her entire body shook.

"That's so hot," I groaned. "I love watching you eat my cum."

"I love eating it!" she moaned.

I licked my lips. I wanted to feast, too. "Lie down on the bed. Clean up my cum as I eat your pussy! I have to make you cum now, Mom."

"I'll cum so hard!" she moaned, so eager for her pleasure. She rose and then sank down on the bed beside me, lying back. Her cum-splattered tits pillowed into two jiggling mounds, lush peaks topped by her pink nipples. Her legs hung off the side of the bed, just like mine did.

I moved, shoving down my boxers as I sank to my knees between them. I felt dad watching on, knowing I would satisfy his wife. I thrust up her dark skirt, exposing a pair of lacy, black panties. Curly, brown pubic hairs peeked out the side. I smelled a spicy musk, a scent I had sometimes breathed in around my mother.

It was her pussy. The scent of her arousal.

"Damn, you smell good, Mom," I moaned as she hefted her tits.

"Enjoy, Troy," she moaned as she cupped her breasts like she was... bringing them to her mouth.

I groaned as she sucked on a cum-stained nipple, nursing on herself. My hand shot forward, inspired by the sight. I hooked her panties and ripped them down her body. I exposed my mother's bush soaked by her pussy. Her labia peeked through her dark strands, looking engorged. She was in need of being eaten. Being pleased.

With a hungry growl, I buried myself into my mother's snatch. Her silky bush kissed my lips. Then the very pussy that birthed me into the world brushed my lips. I groaned at the hot feel of them. It was incredible to enjoy. It was this magical moment. Her silky pubic hair caressed my face as I took my first lick of my mother's pussy.

She moaned around her nipple.

It was incredible. My mom tasted so amazing. She had such a wonderful flavor. Her spicy musk melted on my tongue. I licked again and again. My tongue fluttered with such hungry passion through her folds.

I had to please her. I had to show my dad I was a man. That I could give my mother rapture.

She moaned about her nub as my hands shoved beneath her rump. I gripped her ass as I plunged my tongue deep into her. I stirred around inside of her. I fluttered and teased her while she shuddered. Her thighs spasmed about my cheeks. Then they clamped down on me.

Her mouth plopped off her nipple. "Troy! Yes, yes! You're an amazing son! Oh, yes, love my pussy! You feel incredible! That's where you came from!"

I shuddered, loving the sound of pleasure I gave her. She squirmed, her fingers scooping up my cum decorating her face and bringing it to her hungry mouth. As I feasted on her snatch, she devoured my incestuous jizz.

My dick throbbed. I was hard again. I was ready to fuck. I gripped my mother's rump, squeezing and massaging her as I loved the feel of her bush rubbing on my face. Her juices poured into my mouth as she shuddered.

"Yes, yes, yes, Troy!" she moaned, her fingers sliding along her temple. She brought the jizz to her lips, sucking it in her mouth.

"You taste so good, Mom!" I groaned. "You're going to cum hard! You love me eating you!"

She squealed about her fingers.

I flicked my tongue up to her clit. I had seen porn. I knew this was a place to lick. I flicked my tongue against it. I sucked on it. I loved it. she gasped and moaned. Her tits heaved as she whimpered. Her head tossed and turn, brown hair flying.

"Troy! Oh, yes, Troy!" she moaned over and over. I gave her such bliss. I churned up her pussy. "You're going to make me cum!"

"Do it, Mom! Cum!" I growled and latched onto her clit.

She did.

Her juices squirted out of her. She bucked and heaved, crying out in rapture. Her face turned red as she screamed my name. Her tits slapped together, bouncing and jiggling. She ground her pussy against my hungry mouth. My tongue lapped out, drinking in her orgasmic rapture. I made my mother cum.

I gave her pleasure.

I was a man.

My dick throbbed. I rose. I had to be in her. I leaned over her, guiding my cock to my first ever pussy. The only pussy I needed. I rubbed my cock against her silky labia, her bush tickling the sides. Mom stared up at me, her blue eyes glassy.

"Fuck me, Troy!" she moaned. "I need my son back in me."

I could feel Dad's approval as he watched. He knew I could take care of Mom. I thrust hard into her depths. Her pussy was writhing, spasming. My eyes widened as I realized she was still cumming. Her pleasure still rippled through her.

I groaned as my mom's pussy welcomed me home. My balls smacked into her flesh. I leaned over her, staring down at her face smeared in my jizz. Her arms reached up, hands sliding around to grasp the back of my neck, holding me as I remained buried to the hilt in her.

Then I moved. I made love to my mother.

I groaned as I drew back my hips. It was incredible to feel her snatch spasming around my cock. My eyes rolled back into my head. The pleasure surged through me. I thrust into her again and again. My balls smacked her as I stared into her blue eyes.

I witnessed her love.

"Mom!" I groaned. "Oh, Mom, you're incredible."

"And you're so big!" she whimpered, her thighs locking about my hips. "Oh, wow, you're huge, Troy. Your in me! It's amazing! I'm going to cum on this dick!"

"You will!" I panted. "My cock gives you such pleasure."

I thrust into her and she gasped. Her fingernails bit into the back of my neck. Her pussy spasmed harder about my cock as I pumped away at her, increasing that amazing, massaging friction writhing about my dick.

My balls drank it in. The tip of my dick ached. That explosive release built there, driving me to pump away faster and faster. I lowered myself down, crushing her tits to my chest. I stared deep into her eyes as our bodies moved together.

I fucked her harder and harder. Her writhing flesh stimulated me. She wanted this so badly. I could feel it with every thrust. Her pussy sucked at my dick. My mom's cunt wanted my jizz spurting into her depths.

"Mom!" I groaned, that ache building, coming closer to that point where there was no stopping my orgasm, that mad plunge towards the climax.

"Yes, yes, yes, give it to me!" she moaned. "Please, please, Troy, give it to me. Spurt your seed deep into my cunt. I need it."

"Yes!" I growled. I thrust so hard into her. My balls thwacked into her flesh. "I'm going to fill you with my cum, Mom! Because I love you!"

"I love you!" she gasped, her body bucking beneath me, her tits pressing into my chest. Her pussy bathed my cock in convulsing heat. Her juices gushed out, splashing my balls. Her passion soaked my nuts.

That did it.

My face twisted with passion. I drove my cock so hard and deep into her cunt. I couldn't stop it. Didn't want to stop it. I had to cum in my mother. I had to explode in her and give her all that passion that she craved. My orgasm built in my nuts. I couldn't take it any longer.

I let out a loud growl as I rammed to the hilt in my mother's depths. My eyes rolled back in my head as my balls thwacked into her taint. That loud slap echoed through the night. I groaned, my body shaking.

I erupted into her.

My incestuous jizz spurted into my mother's depths. Blasts of rapture slammed into my mind with each eruption of frothy cum. Her pussy spasmed harder. Grew hotter. Her blue eyes widened as she felt me spilling in her.

"Troy!" she gasped. "Oh, yes, Troy! Flood my cunt. Fill me with all that jizz!"

"I am, Mom!" I groaned, the rapture shooting through me.

It was so incredible to feel my seed spurting into my mother's cunt. The rapture surged through me. The ecstasy melted my brain. My head shook. I growled through the pleasure. Stars burst across my vision. I shook my head, my heart thundering in my chest.

"So much jizz!" she howled, bucking beneath me, her pussy milking my cock, wringing my balls dry.

I kissed her lips. I didn't care that I tasted my salty cum. I just had to love my amazing mother. I had to savor this wondrous delight. She clutched tight to me. She held me to her breast as our tongues dueled together.

We loved each other. It was amazing. I was so glad I had the Halo. That I could awaken my mother to her true feelings, That my father could finally see that I was a man. He slipped out of the room, leaving us to our love.

That other God almost had it right. But mothers weren't sluts for their sons. They were lovers.

~ ** ~

Sirvard Vahan -- Cancer

"Where is dinner?" bellowed my husband. "It's past 6:30."

My eighteen-year-old daughter flinched beside me, her cream colored hijab wrapped about her pale, doll's face. Anahit's dark eyes flicked to the kitchen door as she stirred the fish stew. I swallowed, bracing myself, my cheek still aching from my husband's last chastisement.

"It's almost ready, husband," I called out in our native Armenian. No English was allowed spoken in our house. "Five minutes."

"It better be," he growled. "Your son is starving. I am starving."

I didn't hear the chair creak. He didn't stand up from his recliner. I sighed in relief, rubbing my hands across my apron. I should have had dinner ready on time. I allowed myself to get distracted. It would only be right that he came in and disciplined us.