Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I posted that on Facebook complete with a picture of the lesbian orgy breaking out in my backyard.

~ ** ~

Agent Tonya Carter

I returned to my hotel room after an hour circling the town. I had all my recorders in place. Now back here, I stared at the information coming in. Alpha waves were washing through the air. They seemed to be emanating from where Maria Talon lived.

Proof that she was the source. The signal strength was slowly rising. That was worrying to me. On another laptop, I had bots crawling over social media. They were cataloging posts. A new one popped up posted by a Celeste Carpenter on her church's Facebook group.

"Praise the Goddess Maria for this wonderful bounty I am about to enjoy," it read. The pic had over a dozen women and girls having an orgy. Kissing, licking, sucking each other. The picture was geotagged, giving me the GPS coordinates from the middle of town.

I had more such plots appearing, showing the spread of the signal's influence. The heart of the town was under the sway of the mental waves coming from Maria Talon. She had posted many of her own pics. Her ex-girlfriend getting gangbanged was many of them, but also ones with three girls. Two were her daughters, Alison and Janet, and a third was named Lily Carter, daughter of the ex.

I was sending updates to the Agency. This was getting worrying.

"I have awakened," said one of Maria's posts. "The Institute has recognized my divinity. Good girls are lesbians and bad girls are fucked! Embrace my teachings. Do not be ashamed to express your passion. Do not let familiar bonds stop you. Mothers, love your good daughters. Sisters, love each other. Sluts, beg for your fathers and brothers and sons to dump their cum in your worthless holes."

I swallowed. This was getting weird.

My sensors beeped warning. The alpha waves spiked in intensity. I stood up as the intensity tripled. That was enough for it to reach the entire town. My mind prickled. A woman whispered in my mind. I stumbled back.

"Good girls are lesbians and bad girls are fucked," purred the voice. I was working against the goddess. I was a bad, bad girl.

To be continued...