Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, son," George said, his voice full of support for Eric. "Don't be afraid to squeeze a little harder once she's into the kissing. Maybe even some nipple play." My husband's hand slid up my breast to my nipple. He pinched it.

I squealed into Eric's lips. He kneaded my tit with more force. I loved it. My son was kissing me like a man and making my breast feel so good. All that nice delight raced down to my cunt. My pussy drank it in, my flesh getting all hot and juicy.

"That's it," breathed my husband. "You're making her squirm. She's loving it. Now's the time to start playing with her breasts more. Sucking on her nipples."

He rolled my nub between his thumb and forefinger before ducking his head down and suckling my nipple into his mouth. I gasped into our son's mouth. This wicked heat shot through me as George loved my aching nub.

Eric broke the kiss. "Should I...?"

"Listen to your father," I purred, my pussy loving what George did to my nipple. "He's teaching you how to love me. Listen to him. Follow his example."

"Yes, Mom," groaned Eric.

He pushed up his glasses then moved down to my breast. His father suckled on my right nipple with hunger. I groaned, my toes curling. Eric licked his lips then engulfed my left nub. He suckled on me like he had as a boy.

Margaret watched us, a big smile on her lips. She winked at me.

I grinned back at her as I enjoyed my husband and son sucking on my nipples. This heat sweeping through my body had me squirming on the bed. My cunt drank in all the delight they did to me, growing hotter and hotter.

George swirled his tongue about my nipple then nibbled in hit. His son just suckled on my other nub. He loved me with that wonderful mouth of his. I stared at Eric, his green eyes closed as he nursed on my nipple. I shuddered, loving his suckling the most.

George popped his mouth off my nub to say, "And don't be afraid to nibble with your lips or swirl your tongue around her nub. Once she's really into it, when she's moaning and groaning, you can even lightly bite her nipple."

Really?

"Mmm, that's a naughty delight," groaned Margaret from the doorway.

"George, you have been holding back," I groaned as my husband licked my nipple. "Oh, my, you knew all this naughty stuff you could have been doing to me?"

"Well..." He looked sheepish. "I've had lots of time to, er, watch some porn. You know, since you have been..."

I would be mad, but I felt too good right now. "No more watching porn."

"Yes, honey," he groaned and engulfed my nipple. He suckled hard, sending jolts of delight down to my cunt. My pussy melted.

"And do that nipple bite thing," I groaned, my body on fire. "I'm feeling so good right now."

He nipped my nipple with his teeth. It was a flare of pain that somehow made this all feel even better when he suckled. I groaned, my pussy on fire. My back arched. This was all so incredible. I was growing hotter and hotter.

And they were both still loving me. Doing such naughty things to me. I loved it all. This was so incredible. My face twisted in delight as they suckled and nursed on my nipples. My son licked my nub. My back arched. My pussy clenched as I savored what they did to me.

"Ooh, that's so good," I moaned. "I'm on fire down in my pussy. So wet."

George popped his mouth off my nipple. "You see, son, women have a lot of never endings in their breasts. So when you squeeze their tits, it feels good for them. And when you suckle... Well, it really feels good for them. Makes their pussies all hot. You want your mother to be eager to have sex with you, start kissing her and squeezing her tits through her top."

"Okay, Dad," said Eric, sounding so excited to learn how to seduce me.

"Then, when her pussy is all nice and wet, you can touch her." George smiled. "Go on. Cup your mother's pussy. Rub at her folds with your fingers."

"Really? I can?" Eric sounded so eager. "Awesome!"

I shuddered as his hand slid down my stomach to my black bush. I quivered as his fingers slid through my curls and into my bush. I quivered in delight as he reached my pussy lips. His fingers stroked up and down my slit. I quivered as he touched me.

"She's so wet, Dad," Eric groaned as his finger dipped into my cuntlips and stroked my folds. "And silky. Wow, this is incredible."

"I know," George said. "She's wet and ready for us to go down on her. We're going to lick her pussy. Taste her. Your fingers should be wet enough now.

My son pulled his hand from my pussy and held them up. They were gleaming in my juices. He popped them into his mouth as his father moved between my thighs. My son groaned as he tasted my tangy juices. I shuddered, so loving this.

George stroked my thighs and leaned his head down towards my wet pussy. My husband breathed in my musk. He licked his lips, clearly eager to get his face down there and eat me. He wanted to worship me. This was so exciting.

"Now, Eric," George said. "You want to nuzzle into your mother's bush and start by kissing her pussy." My husband's lips pressed through my curls to my vulva. He kissed me. He smooched up and down me, sending shivers of delight through my twat.

He was eating me out. He would make me cum and teach our son how to do this. "Yes, yes, George, you're being such a good father."

My son leaned over and watched his father kissing at my pussy. George's lips moved up and down my snatch, rustling through my curls. I trembled, my big boobs jiggling. Margaret watched, fingering her cunt. The Goddess was so amazing.

"Then you lick your tongue through her lips," my husband said. His tongue stroked through my folds. I shuddered, my back arching at the delight. He brushed my clit. "You can touch her clit, but don't concentrate on it. That's very sensitive. Let's get your mother's cunt nice and warmed up before finishing there."

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as my husband licked me again and again. "Listen to your father, Eric!"

Eric watched as George licked and lapped at my cunt. He stroked through my folds, just grazing my bud. It was incredible. My toes curled at his bold tongue sliding over my labia. Then he thrust into my pussy. He entered me, his tongue swirling about.

I gasped and trembled, the pleasure washing through me. This was so amazing. If my husband had been doing this to me since our wedding night, things would have been so different in our bedroom. I whimpered, my boobs jiggling.

"He has his tongue in me," I whimpered. "Oh, my god, Eric, your father is swirling about in me. He's licking and lapping at me."

"Wow," Eric said. "That's sounds so amazing."

George lifted his head and smacked his lips. "She tastes great. Here, you take over. Just let yourself love her. She's pretty juicy. Thrust your tongue into her cunt. Even lick her clit. Listen to her moan and shudder. When you think it's time to pounce, go for the clit and make your mother cum."

"Sure, Dad," Eric said as George moved out of the way.

I grabbed my husband's hand, squeezing it as our son took his place between my thigh. A shiver ran through me as Eric ducked his head down. He pushed up his glasses as he breathed heavily. Then he nuzzled into my pubic hair.

I gasped as he slid his mouth into my bush. He licked at me. He lapped with such hunger at my pussy. This heat washed through me. I trembled at the incestuous contact. My son was devouring into the very pussy that birthed him.

I squeezed my husband's hand tight as Eric licked and lapped at me. His tongue stroked through my folds. I gasped at this naughty delight that coursed through me. I shuddered as his tongue brought me such pleasure.

"Eric!" I squealed, my big boobs jiggling. "Oh, Eric, that's so wonderful."

"You're doing great, son," George said. "Now really get in there. Make your mother feel how much you love not just her pussy, but her. Worship her. She brought you into this world. Show her how much you appreciate that by making her cum."

"I will, Dad!" Eric said then thrust his tongue into my pussy.

I gasped as he did that. My back arched, and my thighs squeezed about his head. I held his face to my pussy as he swirled his tongue around in me. This was incredible to feel him licking and lapping at me. I shuddered, my face twisting with delight.

I arched my back. My heart pounded in my chest as he licked and lapped at me with such hunger. He swirled his tongue around in me. I loved what he did to me. It was just such a wondrous delight. He feasted on me with such passion.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped as my son made love to my cunt. "Oh, Eric! Oh, Eric, that's so good!"

"You taste amazing, Mom!" he groaned and thrust his tongue back into my cunt again.

I quivered in delight as his tongue swirled around in me. My boobs jiggled as he did such naughty things to me. This was the best. I rose towards my orgasm. My first incestuous climax. I shuddered as the pressure built and built in me.

"Now go for her clit," my husband said. "She's ready. She needs to cum. Make your mother explode, Eric!"

"Yes!" Eric groaned. My good boy licked up my slit to my clit. He engulfed it.

I gasped as he suckled. He nursed on me with such passion. I squeezed my thighs around his head, holding him to my cunt. The pleasure surged through me. It was incredible. I loved what he did to me. The bliss was intense. Amazing.

My clit throbbed in his mouth as he suckled. I whimpered, my body trembling. My boobs smacked together. I squeezed my husband's hand tight. I held him as the pleasure built and built in me. I would have such a big burst of delight. Just explode. I couldn't wait for that to happen. My face contorted with the delight of this moment.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, my head tossing from side to side. "That's incredible. I'm going to cum. I'm going to explode. Oh, that's great." My body trembled. "Yes!"

I climaxed.

My pussy went wild as I bucked on the bed. My pussy juices gushed out into my son's mouth. Eric licked them up. He lapped at my twat, feasting on my cream. The waves of delight washed through my body. I savored the taboo passion.

My son made me cum. I squealed out my motherly pride and rapture as my pussy convulsed. He licked at my snatch, adding more bliss to the ecstasy rushing through me. I drowned. The rapture washed over my mind.

"Oh, Eric, yes, yes, this is amazing!" I squealed.

"That's it, son," groaned my husband. "Now you want to get in her. Make love to her. Crawl up her body, kiss her, and thrust that dick into your mother's pussy. Give her what she needs."

"Yes, yes, listen to your father and make love to me!" I moaned, releasing George's hand.

He slipped off the bed, watching along with Margaret. She had such a wicked look in her eyes as my son lifted his face. Glasses askew and my pussy cream dripping off his chin, he looked so handsome. He groaned and crawled up my body.

"Mommy," he groaned and pressed himself down on me. His chest rubbed into my breasts. My nipples burst with sparks. "I love you, Mommy!"

He kissed me with such hunger. He thrust his tongue into my mouth. I groaned at the feel of his lips planted on mine. I reached between our bodies and grabbed his cock. I pressed him into my bush. Against the lips of my pussy.

I shuddered at the hot contact of his cock on my pussy lips. He groaned into my lips as I pushed him right against the entrance to my cunt. To the very hole that had birthed him. I wanted my son to ram into me. To fuck me hard.

He slammed into me.

I broke the kiss and gasped, "Oh, Eric, yes, yes, slide back into Mommy!"

"Oh, god, Mommy!" he groaned, his cock pressing into my pussy. "You're so hot. So silky. Oh, wow, this is what it's like to be in a woman."

I smiled as I took my son's virginity. He felt so amazing sliding into me. He went deeper and deeper until his balls were resting against my taint. I quivered, squeezing my cunt down on his dick. This wave of heat washed over me as I squirmed beneath him.

I was so full of my son's cock. He kissed me with such passion, lips stained in my tangy pussy. I could feel George and my goddess watching me. My hands slid over my son's back. I rubbed at him as he just stayed in me, soaking in my incestuous warmth.

I broke the kiss and purred, "You can move. Mmm, it's even better when you do that."

"Right," he said. "This is all so new, Mom. I just... I'm so thrilled to be in you. This is amazing. You're just... amazing."

I smiled. "And so are you. Mmm, and you're nice and thick, too. Go on, make love to mommy. Pump that cock in and out of me. It'll be just amazing."

"It will," Margaret said. She slid onto the bed beside me, her large tits jiggling. She smiled at me, her dark eyes so loving. "Enjoy your mother, Eric. It's a special bond. You'll find you a wife, pick the perfect girl to be the mother of your sons, but you'll never stop putting your mother first."

He shuddered on me, his cock throbbing in my cunt. "Yes, Mrs. Justice."

He drew back his hips. I gasped as his cock slid out of me. My cunt squeezed about him. I loved the feel of him moving in me. My pussy clenched about him. He thrust back into me. He buried his cock into my pussy again, his nuts smacking into my flesh.

I quivered in delight, my pussy squeezing about him. He had this amazing cock that just felt wonderful as she pumped away at me. It was magical having my son making love to me. I stared into his green eyes. My eyes. I gave those to him. I made him in my womb.

My pussy clamped down on him, savoring him plunging into me over and over again. He thrust at me. He buried to the hilt in me again and again. His cock was thick and hard. He buried into me with such force. I quivered, loving him plowing into me again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned. "Mommy! I love being in you."

"It's so wonderful," I panted, squeezing my snatch around him. "Mommy can't wait to have you spurt in me."

"To have his baby," cooed Margaret. "You want his child."

My thoughts prickled. "I do! I want your baby!"

Eric groaned and thrust harder. He kissed me with such passion. I trembled beneath him. I loved every moment of his cock thrusting into me. He fucked me with such passion. He buried to the hilt in me over and over again. I loved it. My pussy clamped down on his cock as he speared into me. He filled me with that cock. He plowed into me hard and fast.

I loved it. I savored it. This was such an incredible moment. My pussy gripped his dick. My cunt clamped down on him as he thrust away at me. He fucked me hard and fast. He buried to the hilt in me with such force.

I loved every moment of it. Every thrust. He buried deep and hard into my snatch. I loved how he made my pussy come alive. I squeezed my snatch around him, savoring the pleasure of his dick plowing into me as our tongues danced.

This was so much better than with my husband.

I shuddered beneath my son, climbing towards my climax. My pussy gripped him, savoring his girth as he pumped away at me. My nipples rubbed into his chest, bursting with pleasure. I would have such a big climax on him.

I would milk my son's cock of all his incestuous seed. He would breed me.

"Mmm, yes, yes, who do you want to reincarnate, Jennifer?" my goddess-friend cooed. "Who do you want to bring back into this world?"

I broke the kiss and gasped, "My mother!"

"Then, through the incestuous union of you and your son, your mother shall be reborn as your daughter!" Margaret moaned and she closed her eyes.

I felt something wash into me then... My womb burned. I gasped as I felt this prickling heat rush through me. I squeezed my cunt down on my son's cock. He slammed to the hilt in me. My clit burst with sparks from his pubic bone grinding into it.

My orgasm exploded through me.

"Oh, my goddess," I howled as my pussy went wild, my womb prepped to take my son's seed and reincarnate my mother. I bucked and trembled on the bed, my twat rippling and writhing around his cock. He thrust hard into me.

"Mom!" he gasped and erupted.

His seed fired into my receptive womb. I shuddered as his jizz splashed against my cervix and flooded towards my egg. I squealed in delight, clutching to him as the magical rapture of being bred by my son swept through me.

I gasped and groaned, my cunt writhing around his dick. The pleasure swept through my body. It made me shiver in delight as my mind drowned in ecstasy. I bathed in rapture as my pussy milked out more and more of my son's cock.

"You're breeding me, honey!" I moaned, trembling through the rapture. "Oh, yes, yes, you're breeding me and reincarnating your grandmother! She'll be your daughter!"

"Mmm, that's beautiful," purred Margaret. She rolled off the bed. "Now you need to share your son with your husband. He has to enjoy sloppy seconds and Eric... Eric needs to enjoy his mother's mouth working up and down his cock."

"Yes," I groaned, my orgasm peaking in me. "Ooh, that sounds wonderful. Don't you think, honey? Do you want Mommy to blow you?"

My son nodded. "Yes, I do. You're so awesome, Mom."

He pulled out of me with such eagerness and knelt beside me, his cock thrusting wet before me. He was covered in pussy juices. I smacked my lips, a naughty shiver racing through me. I rolled onto my hands and knees, thrusting my ass out at George. My son's cum leaked out of my pussy.

"Come enjoy my sloppy pussy, George," I moaned. "Mmm, our son just bred me. How hot is that?"

"Hot," groaned George as he mounted the bed. He grabbed my hips. "I love you, Jennifer."

"I love you, George," I moaned then swallowed our son's cock.

The tangy flavor of my pussy soaked my taste buds. I sealed my mouth around his dick. I nursed on him hard as George nuzzled his cock into my juicy snatch. He thrust into me as I nursed on Eric's dick. I shuddered as my husband entered my sloppy depths.

He was enjoying me after our son. That was so hot. A naughty shiver ran through me. My cunt squeezed down on my husband. He felt so incredible in my pussy. Just amazing. I loved the way his dick plowed into me. He fucked me so hard.

He pounded my cunt with his big dick. He buried into me as I nursed on Eric's cock. I bobbed my head, loving his shaft. His rod throbbed in my mouth as my tongue swirled around him. I cleaned off my own tangy pussy cream.

"Mom!" gasped Eric.

"Just enjoy," groaned George. "And honey, are you going to want him to cum in your mouth?"

I slid my lips off my son's cock to moan, "In my mouth. I want to swallow it all. I want to guzzle down my son's cum."

"You heard your mother," groaned George as he pumped away at my cunt. "Flood her mouth with all that jizz."

"Sure thing, Dad!" he gasped, his cock twitching in my mouth.

This was so hot.

I nursed on him with such hunger, suckling as George pumped his cock in and out of my cunt. He fucked me so hard, his nuts slapping into my bush. I loved the way he buried into me, his dick slammed hard and fast. He buried deep into me over and over again.

I loved him fucking me as I suckled on our son's cock. I shuddered as his shaft stretched me out. He pounded me with such force, building and building me towards this explosive release. I would have such a huge climax. Just a big burst of passion on his dick.

I wanted to cum on him. To climax. My pussy clenched around him as he fucked me harder and harder. He buried into me with everything that he had. He plowed deep and hard into my snatch my orgasm building and building.

"Mom! Mom!" gasped Eric.

His salty precum spilled over my tongue as I bathed the crown of his cock with it. Then I suckled on him again.

"Oh, that's so good, Mom!" He shuddered, his glasses slipping on his nose. "I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

"Give your mother what she craves," George panted as he fucked me hard.

I wanted it so much.