Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did!" I gasped as his fingers wiggled about in my cunt. "I'm a dirty fucking whore. I don't deserve to be your wife! I deserve to be your sex slave! To serve you and your new wife. However you want me to. Whatever depraved fantasies you have, Derrick, fulfill them."

"Whatever depraved fantasies I have," he said.

Danielle ran up at that moment. She had a thick, leather belt. "I wasn't sure which one would hurt her the most, but I think it's this one, Daddy."

He stared at her. He ripped his fingers out of my pussy, cupped my daughter's face, and kissed her with passion. My eighteen-year-old little girl moaned into the kiss and melted into it. She returned it, her lips working on his. The taboo sight made my cunt clench even more.

Their tongues danced. Their passion was such a stimulating sight to see. It was incredible to witness. I loved the sight of it so much. It was all so exciting that they were sharing this passion. My cunt drooled at the sight of their love.

He broke the kiss. "This belt will be perfect." He stared at her. "You love me, Danielle?"

"Always, Daddy," she moaned. "I'll be your wife. I love you more than that whore!" She glared at me like I was a disgusting thing.

I was a disgusting thing. She should glare at me like that. She should despise me for being such a filthy fucking whore. It was only right. Only proper. This was how things should be. It was only right and proper that she should so thoroughly despise me.

It was the only way things made any sense.

"Yes, yes, yes, you're just a whore, Mommy!" she hissed. "I want to see Daddy whip you!"

"And you'll do what I want, Danielle?" asked Derrick. He stared at my daughter with lust in his eyes. "All the things I've ever fantasized about?"

"Isn't that what a wife should do, Daddy?" she asked. She squirmed there in her shorts and tank top, her small breasts outlined by the material. "I'm a virgin, too, Daddy. You can mold me to be just the sort of woman you want in the bedroom. You raised me, Daddy. That man over there isn't my father. He's just the sperm donor that fucked that slut! You're always my daddy. The man I love."

"Let me see you naked, Danielle," my husband groaned. "Let's show the whore and the sperm donor just who you love."

"Yes, Daddy," she purred. The naughty thing peeled off her tank top and revealed the white bra she wore. She didn't need it. Not with tits as small and firm as those. She reached behind her and unhooked it. She pulled it off and unveiled her small boobies. "Do you love my itty, bitty titties, Daddy?"

"God, yes," he groaned, his hands gripping her sides. He slid them up until he was cupping those budding mounds. He rubbed his thumb at my eighteen-year-old daughter's tits. Touching her the way he used to touch me.

If I hadn't been such a cheating whore...

"They're gorgeous, Danielle," Derrick whispered. "Now let me see the rest of you. I want to see your beauty. I want to witness it before I whip that bitch."

"Yes, Daddy," groaned my daughter. She glanced at me with this smug, triumphant grin. She had claimed my husband. He was her man now, not mine. She was cuckolding me. She would take his place in our bedroom. She would rule this house. I would be her slave.

She unsnapped her shorts and wiggled out of them. She had on her panties with the strawberries decorating the fabric. They were cute and childish. I had never even realized that she was a sexual being, but it was clear that she was. That she wanted the man who raised her. Her "real" father.

Next, she peeled off her panties and exposed her strawberry-blonde bush. She wiggled out of her panties, rolling them down her thigh. She had this big grin on her face as she stepped out of the panties. She was down to her cute ankle socks with the little ruffles.

"Ta-da, Daddy!" she gasped, throwing her arms wide.

"Damn," he growled. "Goddamn, that's hot. Mmm, you know, your mother should help get you ready for me." He glanced at me, the anger burning in those cold, blue eyes. "Slut, lick your daughter's cunt while I whip your ass. Get her nice and ready for my dick. I am going to break her in. I'm going to make love to my new wife."

"Yes, Derrick," I whimpered as I crawled across the floor.

"Master," he snarled. "I own you now. You're my fucking wife-slave now, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master," I moaned, wanting to obey him and so turned on that he was making me eat out my daughter while he whipped me.

He picked up the belt as I crawled across the floor, my big boobs swaying back and forth. Daniel was watching this, too. He had to witness me eating out our daughter's pussy. Get her ready for my husband to make love to her.

Danielle had a wide grin on her face. She was eager for me to eat her out. Her green eyes were shining with her excitement. Then I stared at her pussy, covered in a sparse bush of strawberry-blonde curls that didn't hide her tight slit. Nor the juices that leaked out of her. A tangy scent filled my nose. It was so similar to my own flavor.

This was so wrong. Such a taboo thing to do. I was her mother, but I had to obey my husband. I pressed my face into her bush. I nuzzled into her curls. They spilled over me. I groaned at the feel of them around my face.

I licked at her. I lapped at her cunt with hunger. She gasped as my tongue slid over her tight slit and gathered her tangy pussy cream. Her eyes were so wide as I feasted on her. I had gone down on a few women during my affairs. Things could get wild.

"Mommy," she gasped, her back arching. "Oh, Mommy, that's it, you dirty slut. You're my Mommy-slave now. You have to obey me and Daddy. Yes, yes, eat my pussy! Get me ready for Daddy's big dick. I want him so much. I've thought of him. I was so ashamed, but now I know he loves me. That it's okay for me to be his wife."

"Yes, honey," I moaned and licked at her again. "You can love him all you want. You're his real wife now. I'm just his wife-slave."

"That's right, Mommy-slave," she moaned as my tongue slid up her slit and brushed her clit.

She gasped at that. I loved the texture of her on my mouth. My ass wiggled, my cunt burning with the humiliation of having to pleasure my daughter. This was so wrong. I brought her into the world, and here I was tonguing her cunt.

Derrick loomed over us. Leather slapped against leather. My ass tensed. I knew it was coming. The spanking. I deserve this. I kept licking at my daughter's virgin pussy. I fluttered my tongue up and down her, wanting her to be ready for him. I--

CRACK!

Pain exploded across both my butt-cheeks. My head snapped up. The stinging fire blazed across my ass. I whimpered as I squeezed my eyes shut. I sucked in breaths, my big boobs swaying beneath me. Tears stung my eyes.

"Keep licking my pussy, Mommy-slave!" hissed Danielle.

"Force her head down to your pussy, honey," Derrick said. "She's our fucktoy. We can use her how we want."

"Yes, Daddy," my daughter cooed as she pressed my face back into her pussy.

I was their fucktoy. I groaned, licking my daughter's twat and gathering up her tangy and incestuous juices. I feasted on her, my ass blazing from the spank. I deserved it for being such a slut. A terrible wife.

"You fucking cheating bitch!" snarled Derrick.

CRACK!

I squealed at the pain into our daughter's pussy. She held my head to her cunt, rubbing my face into her snatch. It was insane. I had no choice but to lick and lap at this pussy. No choice at all. I had to feast on her. I had to lick her with all this passion as my ass burned from the spanking.

"I'm serving our fucking country, and you're whoring behind my back!" roared Derrick.

CRACK!

I groaned, my butt-cheeks clenching from the impact. I rubbed my face into Danielle's sparse bush and wet vulva. I licked at her virgin twat, tears spilling down my face. My cunt drank in the pain. My naughty snatch loved this.

CRACK!

"Spreading your thighs while I'm risking my fucking life!"

CRACK!

"I'm making sacrifices, and your sucking dicks!"

CRACK!

"Getting bred by that piece of shit!"

CRACK!

"Getting fucked by other men! By men I know! You goddamn whore!"

CRACK!

"Yes, yes, yes," I howled, my ass a mass of blazing agony. "I'm a fucking whore, Derrick. I'm a disgusting slut! I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! I never wanted you to find out. I do love you!"

CRACK!

"Love?" he snarled. "You expect me to believe that?"

CRACK!

"After you tricked me into raising that asshole's daughter?"

CRACK!

My ass blazed with agony. I sobbed and licked, my pussy so wet. Juices soaked my bush and ran down my thighs.

"You don't love me!" he snarled.

CRACK!

"You wouldn't have cheated on me, you fucking bitch!"

CRACK!

"I do!" I howled into my daughter's pussy. My salty tears mixed with the flavor of her tangy pussy. "I was just... just..."

CRACK!

"What, Shannon?" he growled as I moaned out my pain. "A fucking whore that needed dick so much, you had to fuck any guy you could?"

"YEEESSSSS!" I howled.

SMACK!

He whipped my pussy.

The belt stuck my cunt, my bush doing little to blunt the fiery pain. I suckled on my daughter's clit. I nursed on her bud as the pain burst inside of me. I came like a fucking slut from being whipped.

I nursed so hard on Danielle's clit as the pain and ecstasy swept through my body. The rapture and agony burned over my thoughts. My cunt writhed, juices gushing out and spilling hot down my thighs. I moaned around my daughter's bud. I suckled on her.

"Mommy!" she gasped, twitching. "Oh, Mommy, I'm going to cum!"

"Make her cum like you just did, you disgusting slut!" growled Derrick. "Jesus, you got off on being whipped. You're that much of a fucking whore!"

"I am!" I howled and suckled on my daughter's clit.

Danielle gasped. Her small titties quivered. They jiggled and swayed with their bounce. They were so sexy to see. So hot to witness. I loved the sight of them heaving. To witness them jiggling like that. They were wondrous to see as her tangy juices gushed out of her pussy.

My daughter drowned me in her cream. She soaked my mouth in her passion. I drowned in her cunt cream. It was incredible to drink her pussy cream. It was wonderful to gulp down all that incestuous delight.

My own orgasm blazed through my mind. I moaned, my ass throbbing in agony while ecstasy consumed my thoughts. It was incredible. Wild. Danielle squealed her pleasure. Her passion was such a delight to listen to. I was so glad to hear it.

So glad that I could share in it. This was a wonderful moment.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "She's ready for you, Master. My daughter's pussy is ready for your cock. Make love to her! Make love to her while I watch! While Daniel has to witness his daughter being your perfect wife. Fuck her. Fuck me. Fuck us all. Make that asshole watch it all. He's worthless. He's not a real man. You are, and I'm the biggest fucking idiot in the world. A worthless whore!"

"YEEESS!" Derrick roared.

~ ** ~

Colonel Derrick Roberts

My anger, lust, and love all swirled through me. I hated my wife and loved her all at the same time. This fury swept through me that she would betray me. But Danielle. I knew she never would. I knew my daughter--and she was my daughter--would never be a cheating whore like her mother.

My dick ached. Having my wife eat out another woman's pussy had always lurked in my mind. But never Danielle's. Now... Now I saw her as a woman to love. My new wife. I dropped the belt and scooped up my little girl in my arms.

My daughter-bride squealed in delight, her face flushed from the incestuous orgasm her mother had given her. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with hunger. Her lips felt wonderful on my mouth.

I had to make love to her right now. I kissed her and headed for the stairs. Shannon crawled after, my busty, redheaded whore-wife scurried after us with a face dripping with Danielle's pussy cream. She had cum from being whipped.

What a fucking slut.

I couldn't believe that all these years... The pain swelled in me. But that didn't matter. I had my new bride in my arms. My darling Danielle. She had this wonderful smile on her lips, so eager to finally make love to me. I could see it in her eyes. She would be my faithful delight.

And that slut behind me would be our sex slave. I smiled. That asshole would be our real slave.

I would put him to work. I had a lot of remodeling plans for this house. It needed things done that I didn't have the time for. He would. He would do it all. This day was getting better and better. The asshole who fucked my wife deserved to serve me for the rest of his life.

I carried my daughter-bride into our bedroom.

"I love you, Danielle," I said as I set my bride down on our bed.

"I love you, too, Daddy," she purred, her strawberry-blonde hair spilling around her face. She looked so much like her mother. Just so much like Shannon. But younger. Innocent. Her green eyes sparkled. "Make me into your wife. Cuck Mommy, Daddy."

"Yes, yes, make me into your cuckqueen slut, Master," Shannon moaned.

"Strip me naked," I said then glanced and saw that fucker in the doorway. "You, go stand in the corner and watch as I make your daughter into my woman."

"Yes, yes, watch, sperm donor," purred Danielle. "You're a filthy, disgusting man. I don't love you. I never, ever will! I love my real daddy."

Daniel slinked to the corner like a beaten dog. He watched, his face red with humiliation. He trembled. I smiled, loving this rush of power. Then my slut-wife rose, her big boobs bouncing. Tear stains spilled down her cheeks, her lips smeared in our daughter's pussy cream.

She peeled off my polo shirt and threw it down. My dog tags rattled beneath. She swallowed as she stared at me. Her hands stroked down my body. Lust appeared in her eyes. Desire for me. She liked being treated like a whore.

Well, she was one. I would treat her like a fucking slut for the rest of her life.

She knelt before me and drew down my shorts. She stared at the bulge in my pants. She rubbed her face into it, moving her head back and forth. My heart hammered in my chest as she did that. She wanted my cock.

She pulled off my boxers. My cock popped out and slapped her in the face. She groaned and licked up the shaft to the tip. She engulfed my cock. She swallowed the tip with her hungry mouth. I groaned as she suckled on me with such passion.

"Fuck," I whimpered.

"Oh, Daddy," gasped Danielle as she watched her mother blowing me.

I shuddered, enjoying the mouth sucking on my dick. My wife bobbed her head, so eager to win back my affection. The little slut was showing me what she would be like from now on. How she would worship only me. I smiled.

"Enough," I growled at my wife. "I want to cum in our daughter's pussy. She deserves my seed far, far more than you do."

Shannon slid her mouth off my cock and purred, "Yes, Master! Enjoy her. It's why I had her. I can see it now. So you could have a wife worthy of you. Not a cheating slut like me."

I smiled down at her. "I'm so glad you understand your place, cunt."

She shuddered at the insult. There was pain and lust in her eyes. I would definitely fuck her more. Fuck her ass. Make her suck my dick clean. Fuck our daughter's ass, too. Make her lick my cum out of Danielle's butthole. All the things that had crossed my fantasies that I never shared.

Shannon would do them all.

I grinned at that. It was quite the thrill.

I moved to the bed where my sweet Danielle awaited me. Eighteen. A virgin. Just ripe and ready to be fucked by her daddy. Her new husband. I slid onto the bed, my cock throbbing with such aching need to ram into her.

"Daddy," she purred and reached out her arms to me. "I want you to make me your wife. I want to have your babies, Daddy. I'll give you what that whore never did. A real daughter. And we can raise her to be your wife, too."

"Yes," I groaned, the prospect so exciting. I settled onto my eighteen-year-old daughter's body. My cock was throbbing. Aching. I just had to ram into her. I just had to take her hard. To love her with all I had. "I will. I'll give you a baby, Danielle. A daughter."

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. She pulled me down for another exciting kiss. My lips melted on hers as my dick throbbed with such need to be in her. I rested my weight on my shoulders, not putting it all on this petite, little girl. My barely legal daughter was so exciting.

I loved this so much. It was quite the delight to kiss her. To thrust my tongue into her mouth. I swirled about in her, savoring the feel of her on me. I kissed her with such passion as my dick pressed into her curls. I found her virgin pussy.

She whimpered beneath me and kissed me with more desire. My daughter wanted my cock in her.

I wanted to be in her. To revel in the tightness of her cunt. It would be such a majestic moment to slide into her snatch and feel her wrapped around me. I would revel in that. Glory in being all the way in her.

My tongue thrust into her mouth. I swirled about in her as I thrust against her pussy lips. They parted only for her hymen to stop me. Shannon never had a hymen. She had been with other men. Not our daughter. Not my Danielle.

My daughter moaned into my kiss as her hymen stretched. Stretched. Popped.

I slid into my virgin daughter's pussy. Her warm, deflowered depths engulfed my dick. My cock slid into her juicy, silky sheath. I groaned into the kiss while she groaned her delight. It was incredible sharing this passion with my daughter.

My tongue danced around in her mouth. I savored the flavor of her. The pure delight that was her mouth while her cunt squeezed about me. Her little body trembled beneath me. She squeezed her snatch around me.

Then she broke the kiss and moaned, "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you, too," I groaned and drew back my hips.

I loved the way she whimpered as I thrust back into her. My daughter shuddered beneath me, her arms and legs hugging me so tight. I slid my arms beneath her and held her to my chest. I felt her hard nipples rubbing across my torso as I made love to her.

My heavy nuts slapped into her taint as I thrust into her again and again. I plunged into the wonderful heaven of her pussy. I savored the majesty of her cunt wrapped around me. She felt incredible. Every plunge into her twat was heaven.

I groaned and she gasped. Her fingernails clawed down my back as I thrust into her. Shannon and that asshole watched me claim my bride. I made my Danielle mine! I made such love to her, savoring the sweetness of her pussy wrapped around me.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she whimpered. "Oh, Daddy, your cock is stirring me up. I want you to cum in me. To breed me, Daddy."

"I will," I breathed. "I love you, honey."

My daughter-bride squealed her delight, her pussy clenching hard about my cock. She held me as I thrust into her again and again. I plunged over and over into her snatch. I savored the delight of her pussy gripping me. It was the sweetest form of heaven. I loved it so much. I plunged into her pussy again and again.

"Daddy! Daddy!" she moaned. "Oh, Daddy, yes, yes, that's it! That's so good. Ooh, I love this so much, Daddy!"

"I love you, too," I groaned, thrusting into her pussy again and again.

She shuddered with the delight of my cock burying into her pussy over and over again. I groaned, savoring that pussy squeezing about me. The pleasure built at the tip of my cock. Every thrust into her swelled the ache in my balls.

I would have such a huge burst of pleasure. A huge spurt of cum that would flood her pussy. I groaned with my hard thrusts. I plowed into her cunt. I fucked into her with passion. She squeezed about me with that sweet pussy.