Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and found my brother's contact. I knew he wouldn't be able to be here for a few days. He had an important job. Worked on the other side of the country. But I had to try. I hit the call button, not even sure if he would pick up.

"Lana?" he asked in surprise. "Hey, what's up?"

"I need you to come to my place right now," I gasped. "It's an emergency. I need you! Please, please, my girls and I both need you!"

"What?" he gasped. "What is it?"

"It's... Not on the phone." I shuddered. "But, please, this is important. I need you. I don't have Eric any longer and..." Tears burned in my eyes. The pain of my husband's death rose in me. "Please, please, I need you."

"Okay," he said. "I'll be there soon.

~ ** ~

Agent Burt Makelroy

I hung up on my sister. Lana sounded freaked out.

I glanced at the screen. The psycher's father was glaring at the hole I made in the ceiling. I could just see him on one of the other spy cams placed in the house. He was confused about how the damage happened while everyone was out of the house.

"Maybe it's my fault, Daddy," the psycher said in her BDSM gear. "If you need to spank me hard..."

Her father's cock twitched.

I didn't want to watch this incestuous, fucked-up shit. It was so wrong. I stood. I had sent the camera off to the Agency for them to figure out where it had come from. I had my headband to protect me from the psycher's mind control.

And my sister needed me. She was so close by. She lived in the same city, but outside of the psycher's influence. I hoped. Lana needed me. I was her big brother. Eric, her husband, had been my best friend in college. I was his best man.

I had two nieces I hadn't seen in... fuck, I couldn't remember.

I headed to the door, pulling on my light jacket, and left my cheap motel room. I would be at my sister's place in fifteen minutes.

To be continued...