Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 58

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my dick burying to the hilt in her cunt. "Oh, my God, that's so good. That's just amazing."

I erupted. It was an incredible rush to spurt my cum into the God's own mother. I flooded Mrs. Archer's pussy with my cum. The God was so generous to share his mother with me. I reveled in this ecstasy. I savored this passion surging around me.

It was an incredible delight to have her pussy convulsing around me. She suckled at me with such passion. I loved every moment of this. I savored every last second of her cunt writhing around my dick. She nursed out my cum.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "That's so fucking good, Mrs. Archer!"

"It is," she moaned, her pussy rippling around me. "Oh, flood me!"

I pumped the last of my cum into her snatch. I filled her to the brim with my jizz. It was an incredible moment to enjoy. I was so privileged to savor this passion. I loved this so much. I groaned, spurting the last of my cum into her snatch.

"Shit!" I groaned as she quivered against me. "Mrs. Archer!"

"Mmm, you're such a good son," she purred. "Your mother is a lucky woman to have such a good boy controlling her lusts."

I grinned and kissed the God's mother.

~ ** ~

Virginia White

As my boyfriend fucked the God's mother, the God fucked mine. He groaned as he came in my mother's cunt, flooding her snatch. She quivered on her back, her blonde hair spread out over her pillows. The Goddess had her mother licking at her asshole, a big smile on the Goddess's face.

"Mmm, yes, Mom," she moaned.

"Damn," the God groaned and ripped out of my mother's cunt. He sat there on the bed, staring at me as I rubbed at my pussy. He grinned at me. "Come and lick your mother's cunt clean of my cum."

"Of course, my God," I said, my heart pounding so fast. This was all so wild. I couldn't believe this was happening. That he was inviting me to eat this creampie. That he was even here.

"And I'm going to fuck you," he added. "It's okay for me to fuck you. It's not cheating with me. No boyfriend or husband is ever jealous if I fuck their girlfriend or wife.

My thoughts prickled. I rubbed at my head. I saw my boyfriend breaking the kiss with the God's mother and doing the same. He glanced back at me and smiled. He understood. It wasn't cheating with a God.

"I won't breed you, though," the God said. "I'll save that for your boyfriend."

"Thank you, my God," I groaned. "I want to have his babies. A son so I can one day be his slutty mother."

"And thus the cycle continues," the God said, nodding. "Save with my Goddess. She'll never be a slutty mother. She'll always be mine."

"Always," the Goddess moaned. "That's why I'm only having daughters. We're Gods."

"Wonderful," I purred and crawled between my mother's thighs. "How was being fucked by a God, Mom?"

"Wonderful," she breathed, her big tits rising and falling. "You're about to find out."

"Ooh, Will, come fuck my mother," the Goddess said. "And Mrs. Apollon, I want to find out how well you eat pussy!"

"I'll eat your cunt so well, my Goddess," Mrs. Apollon said. Will's mom licked her lips as she headed over to pleasure the Goddess while my boyfriend was so eager to fuck Mrs. Kang's cunt.

What a beautiful day. This was like church. Sharing our mothers with our Gods.

I buried my face into my mother's thick, blonde bush. Already, the God's cum had leaked out. I licked my lips then attacked her thick pussy lips, gathering up the salty cum leaking out of her. This was such an exciting rush.

I was so glad for it.

The God grabbed my hips as I licked his cum out of my mother's pussy. I lapped with such hunger on her. I licked at her with such frantic need. She groaned, her thighs squeezing around my head. She held me to her pussy.

I loved that delight. I savored that as I licked at her. It was an incredible rush to feast on her like this as his cock pressed into my shaved pussy lips. He nuzzled right against my cuntlips. A hot quiver shot through me. I groaned as he pushed against my flesh.

He thrust into me.

I moaned into her snatch as his dick stretched me out. It was an incredible delight to have him pushing against me. I loved it so much. His divine cock buried to the hilt in me. I groaned into my mother's cunt, so thrilled to pleasure him like this.

So lucky to have this chance to pleasure him like this.

My pussy gripped his cock as he drew back. I trembled as I licked up his salty cum from my mother's tangy pussy. I lapped at her with such force. My tongue slid through her folds. It was an incredible delight to feast on her.

I licked and lapped up the cum spilling out of her. She moaned, her big boob jiggling as she arched her back. The God fucked his cock hard into my pussy. He buried to the hilt in my snatch. I loved the way he pounded me.

"Oh, my God," I moaned, calling out to the very being that fucked my cunt and gave me all this pleasure. "Yes, yes, that's so good!"

"It is," groaned the God. "Mmm, Virginia, what a delicious twat you have!"

"You're only the second cock I've enjoyed!" I moaned, thrusting my tongue hard into my mother's pussy. I scooped out more of his salty cum.

"She was a lesbian until she realized today she was bi," moaned my mother. "I learned I was bi, too. A slut. A slutty mother who just wants to be controlled by her boyfriend. By my future son-in-law." Her hand shot down and grabbed a fistful of my blonde hair. "Oh, honey, lick out all that salty cum!"

I did. I feasted on her as the God fucked me hard and fast. He buried his cock to the hilt in me again and again. I loved what he did to me. It was such a rush to have his dick pounding me. He buried deep and hard into my snatch.

His nuts slapped into my clit. Sparks burst each time he did that. I groaned, loving the feel of his balls smacking my bud. I moaned into Mom's cunt, my tongue plunging into her tangy depths to find more and more of the God's wondrous cum.

His salty jizz melted across my taste buds, flavored by my mother's tangy twat. It was all so wondrous. I reveled in this incestuous delight of worshiping his cock. My cunt clenched down on him, my orgasm building and building.

"A lesbian's cunt," groaned the God. "That is wonderful. Fuck, I love that. I love that a lot! Squeeze that snatch down on me!"

"Yes, my God," I moaned, savoring the way that he pounded me. How he fucked me. It was a rush. A thrill. A pure delight to have him fucking me so hard like this.

I quivered there, my cunt gripping his dick. He fucked into me hard and fast. He buried to the hilt in my snatch. It was an incredible rush to have that big dick churning me up. I loved it. Savored it. This was such a thrill to have him fucking me like that.

He buried deep and hard into my snatch, stretching me out and hurtling me closer and closer to cumming. I loved this so much. I reveled in his cock hammering my cunt. It was just an awesome delight.

I savored it so much as he fucked me. He buried into me, my cunt squeezing down on him. I love the way he fucked me. How he rammed into me. It was such a delight. A thrill to have his big dick slam into me again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned into my mother's cunt. I thrust my tongue in deep. I swirled about in him, loving the taste of my mother's pussy.

"Oh, fuck my daughter so hard, my God," moaned Mom, her hand gripping my hair and her pussy clenching about my tongue. "Just pound her. I love how she groans into my pussy. She loves this!"

I did love this. I savored the God slamming his cock onto my pussy. He buried deep and hard. I rose towards my orgasm. I came closer and closer with his every thrust. His every plunge into my pussy. He rammed into me so hard.

I searched around in her tangy depths, exploring for any of that wonderful cum. I wanted to just enjoy that spunk. It was an incredible rush to lick that jizz out of her snatch. Just a wonderful treat to feast on her cunt like this.

But I couldn't find any more.

I had cleaned it all out of her.

Squeezing my cunt down on the God's big dick, I licked at Mom's pussy with such passion. My tongue caressed through her folds. She had such a yummy snatch. I plunged my tongue into her twat over and over again.

Then I found her clit. I suckled on her as my orgasm swelled in me. I rose towards that wonderful moment of climactic passion. I was so eager for it as his big dick fucked into me. He buried deep and hard into my snatch. I loved the way he fucked me.

"Virginia, honey, yes!" Mom gasped.

Her tangy pussy juices gushed out and bathed my mouth. I savored this joy as the God buried his dick to the hilt in my cunt. His nuts slapped into my clit. Pleasure burst through me. I groaned and convulsed around.

"Fuck," the God moaned as I came on his dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," I squealed, loving the rapture surging through me. He gripped my hips and erupted.

The God's cum fired into my pussy. Streams of his hot jizz pumped into my snatch over and over again. It was an incredible rush to have that spunk slammed into my pussy. My cunt writhed around him as my pussy juices surged out of my cunt.

I lapped and lapped at her twat. I gathered up Mom's yummy juices as the stud fired more and more of his cum into my pussy. He flooded me with all that passion. My boyfriend moaned in the background, cumming in Mrs. Kang's cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes," the Goddess moaned, drowning Mrs. Apollon in pussy juices.

It was all so delicious to hear. I loved it as my cunt writhed around the God's dick. I milked his cock, all his seed flooding into me. It felt so right to have his cum flooding my twat. I reveled in it, my cunt writhing around his dick and milking out all that wonderful spunk.

He filled me up. I reveled in all that hot jizz spurting into my snatch. I rubbed my face into my mother's furred twat, savoring the God firing one last blast of his cum into my pussy. I quivered around him, milking him.

It was wonderful.

Just so amazing.

"Damn," he groaned. "Oh, damn, that was good."

"It was," I moaned. "Oh, Mom, you have to lick the God's cum out of my pussy."

"Yes, she does," said the Goddess. "And you have to suck your boyfriend's dick clean of my mother's cunt. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful," I moaned, so eager to do that.

I slid my cock off the God's dick and crawled up my mother, my body quivering with all this delight. I was so ready to sit on her mouth. I had so much of the God's cum in me. He had filled me to the brim with all that wonderful spunk.

Just flooded me with every drop of his jizz.

"Damn," groaned Will. My sexy boyfriend ran a hand through his brown hair as he pulled his cock out of Mrs. Kang's pussy. His dick dripped. "Look at you, Virginia. Fucked by our God."

"It was so amazing, honey," I purred as I turned around and planted my pussy right on my mother's face. My shaved pussy rubbed on her lips.

"It was," Mom moaned and licked at me.

"Mrs. Apollon, go lick out Mrs. White's pussy," the Goddess said. Her head cocked to the side. A smile spread on her lips. "Geller's ready."

"I heard," said the God.

I didn't know what they were talking about. God stuff. I just smiled as my boyfriend and his mother approached. He moved towards me, his cock bobbing and dripping with the Goddess's mother's pussy juices. Mrs. Apollon ducked her head down and buried her face into my mother's blonde bush.

MILF feasted on MILF. It was a beautiful sight to witness.

My mother licked at my cunt, the God's cum pouring into her mouth. I quivered on her as she feasted on me. She thrust her tongue into my snatch and scooped out the jizz. I moaned and opened my lips wide to engulf my boyfriend's dick.

Mrs. Kang had sweet pussy cream. I moaned as I savored the Korean MILF's cunt cream on my boyfriend's dick. Will groaned, his hand stroking through my blonde hair. He grinned at me as I nursed on him, my tongue dancing around his crown.

The Gods and their mothers withdrew as I quivered there in delight, sucking hard on Will's cock.

"Damn," he groaned.

I nursed on him, bobbing my head as my mother thrust her tongue into my snatch. She swirled about in me. She gathered the God's spunk out of my pussy as I loved my boyfriend's cock. I nursed hard on him, sucking off that sweet pussy.

"Mmm, I love your cunt, Lana," groaned Mrs. Apollon. "So yummy."

"You're so good at eating me out, Molly!" moaned Mom into my pussy.

"Damn," Will groaned. "I love you sucking on my dick, Virginia."

I winked a blue eye at him.

My pleasure rose in me as that hot tongue swirled about in my snatch. I loved how that naughty tongue danced around in me. It was something just so wondrous. So amazing. I savored the delight, my heart hammering in my chest.

That hot and naughty tongue licked through my folds. I savored every stroke of that hot tongue through my cuntlips. Mom gathered the cum out of me as I worshiped Will's cock. I suckled on him the way a good girlfriend should.

I was so happy to be his. To realize I wasn't a lesbian. It was such a wonderful thrill.

I suckled hard, my cheeks hollowing.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned as I nursed on him. "Damn, just like that, Virginia."

I suckled hard, my mother licking my snatch. She stroked her tongue through my pussy. It was such a wonderful treat to have her doing that. I groaned, loving it so much. My face contorted with delight as she lapped out the cum.

Her tongue stroked through my folds, brushing my clit.

Sparks flared.

I moaned around Will's cock, his dick throbbing between my lips.

"That's it," he groaned, his precum spilling salty over my tongue. The flavor of Mrs. Kang's had faded. "You're going to get a mouthful."

"Give her a mouthful, baby," his mother moaned. Then she suckled.

My mother squealed into my pussy.

Her tongue fluttered against my folds, stroking over my clit. Pleasure swelled in me. It was an incredible delight. I savored how she licked and lapped at me. I groaned around Will's cock, squirming on her as I climbed to my climax.

She suckled on my clit.

Her plump lips nibbled on it.

I moaned around Will's cock, the pleasure building and building in me as she did that. I quivered there, so loving this passion. I shuddered, rising towards that bursting point. I nursed with such passion on his dick, my cheeks hollowing.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned.

"I'm going to cum, Molly!" Mom moaned into my snatch.

"Drown me, Lana!" Mrs. Apollon moaned. "Just drown me in your pussy cream!"

I loved it. We were all heading towards our orgasms.

My mother's tongue danced around my clit as she squealed out in orgasmic delight. I could tell she was gushing juices, flooding Mrs. Apollon's mouth. I groaned around my boyfriend's cock as my mother's passion hummed around my bud.

I stared up at my boyfriend, his hazel eyes burning with lust, and burst.

My orgasm exploded in me.

My pussy gushed juices, bathing my mother in my incestuous cream. She licked up my flood of juices as I ground my shaved snatch on her lips. I groaned with her, nursing so hard on Will's cock. He threw back his head.

"Fuck, yes, Virginia!" he cried. "Damn!"

He erupted.

My boyfriend's salty cum fired into my mouth. I loved the flavor of his jizz spurting over and over again. He flooded my mouth with blast after blast of his salty cum. I groaned, savoring that delicious seed. I gulped it down.

Joy and ecstasy swept through me. I savored drinking my boyfriend's cum as I trembled on my mother. She licked at me as I gulped down load after load of jizz. Will groaned, his face twisting with delight.

"Oh, that's so delicious," his mother moaned as she licked at my mother's pussy.

"It is," groaned Will. "Oh, I am so glad the Gods showed us how we love our mothers!"

I swallowed the last of his cum, buzzing with my orgasmic high. I ripped my mouth off Will's cock and gasped, "Yes! Yes! I'm so glad that the Gods brought us together, Will! I love you! I love sharing our mothers! This is how the world should be!"

"Yes!" he groaned in agreement as my orgasm peaked in me. I was so happy I had him. My boyfriend. My man. The future father of my sons.

~ ** ~

Agent Maia Danu

The two psychers had gone into the house with their mothers to do whatever depraved acts of incest. It horrified me. I was a mother, and I would never do that with my son. And my son would never turn me into his mind-controlled slut.

These pyschers had to die. For the United States. For the World.

I had no qualms at this order from the Agency. I didn't care that this wasn't sanctioned by the President. That I was breaking a dozen local and federal laws. Felonies one and all. I could go to prison for the rest of my life.

Worth it to end them.

After waiting an hour, wanting the pyschers to be nice and distracted by their orgy, I crossed the road wearing my jumpsuit. I looked like any sort of repairman working for any utility company. Like the gas company. I opened the side gate of the house and went to the gas meter. I knelt there and opened my tool case.

Blowing up a house was a simple thing with gas. I grabbed my tool and went to work. I started with a wrench to turn off the valve. First, I had to stop the flow of gas so I didn't accidentally blow myself up.

A shadow fell on me.

I turned and--

A man stood over me with a gun aimed right at my head. A young man in his twenties, tall and with his black hair cut short aimed a handgun at me. A 9mm. My body froze. He was five feet away from me. If I threw the wrench.

His finger was on the trigger.

"I'm just from the gas company," I said. "Got to do some work on the main here. Nothing to be worried about. Didn't they call you, sir?"

"Oh, I don't live here," he said as another woman came up behind him. Older but with similar features. Like she was his... mother.

My stomach sank.

She, too, had a gun. She had it aimed right at me, this wild look in her eyes. A fanatic's look.

"Now," the man said, "take off the hard hat and the headband you're wearing."

"Headband?" I asked, my body shaking. "Why do you think that I have a headband on?"

"We know you're from the Agency," the man said. "You want me to put a bullet through your head? I have not a problem executing an enemy to the Gods."

I saw the fanaticism in his eyes. This was more than mind-control. He was a true believer.

"Who are you?" I asked, trembling. I set down my pipe wrench slowly. Both of them would kill me. My blood became ice.

"Ulrich," he said. "Disciple of the Gods Leo and Virgo. A servant of Apotheosis. Now hardhat and helmet."

I pulled off my hardhat, a generic piece of bright orange. Beneath it, the metal headband I wore felt so tight about my head. I debated throwing it at him. Maybe the mother would miss. I tensed. I had to try. I had to get away.

"Don't," the mother said. "That's my son. I will kill you if you even try to harm him."

I saw it in her eyes. I was a mother, too.

I closed my eyes, trembling. I had never been so scared in my life. I grabbed the headband and pulled it off my head. It stuck to my sweaty forehead, the skin peeling from it. I pulled it off--

Pain burned across my mind.

Alien thoughts boiled through me. I screamed, grabbing my head as needles, red-hot and powerful, plunged into my mind. I gripped the sides of my head, the pain so intense. I felt my mind changing as these two voices whispered to me, telling me to be...

My son's whore. I was a mother. I was his slut. He owned me. But he was so far away. I groaned, swaying. Ulrich and his mother put away their guns as a naked man appeared. He walked towards me. It was the pyscher. His cock thrust out hard before him. The Korean pyscher lingered behind him.

"Now," he said, smiling, "who sent you? The Agency? We were warned about you. Now tell me everything. Don't lie."