Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the rapture that bathed my mind as my brother pumped every last spurt of cum into my asshole. I shuddered, quivering for that future of unity where all of mankind came together and shed the material.

It would be majestic.

~ ** ~

Eric Stantis, former Director of the Agency, groaned as the Goddess Cancer whipped his ass.

"Such a naughty, naughty boy," she cooed as her leather flogger slapped his rump.

He moaned into his ball gag. For the last year, he had spent it like this. Bound and spanked with a cock ring on. Never allowed to cum. It was his punishment from the Gods of Gods for trying to rule the world.

It was so wrong of him to do that. He and the others had to pay. The evil had to be whipped from them. And the Goddess Cancer and the Goddess Aquarius were making sure they all were punished in different ways.

It was proper that he pay every day for his sins. He had tried to stop Apotheosis.

Luckily, he failed. The whip cracked down again. The pain flared. This was what he deserved. The world was at peace. United in ways he never could have achieved. He gave thanks to the Gods of Gods as Cancer whipped him again.

The END of the Apotheosis Tales