Jean -- Hot and Crazy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jean, how are you feeling? I hope you're not as hungover as I am."

"I have a migraine, and it feels like someone shoved a log into my vagina and pounded on the end with a sledgehammer. Damn it, Steve. I can't believe you let that egotistical asshole have sex with me. I hope you enjoyed watching me get impregnated."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my girlfriend. As I remembered it, she'd asked Brad to help her demonstrate how to bring a woman to an orgasm. Somehow, I was in the doghouse. So much for my hope that I could put their lesson to use anytime soon.

"Jean, calm down. What are the odds that you're pregnant? I imagine the probability is pretty low."

I didn't realize my mistake until Jean let me have it with both barrels. My loving girlfriend proceeded to teach me a lesson every bit as important as techniques for bringing a woman to orgasm. For emphasis, she waved a finger in my face as she shrieked the lesson.

"You are a condescending jerk. Don't ever tell a woman to calm down! All that does is make us angrier. And for your information, you don't know shit about my body or anything about how women conceive."

I held my hands up in surrender and softly said, "Ok, I'm listening. Please tell me why you think you're pregnant."

Jean glared at me for a minute until I began to fear another barrage. I was grateful when she took a deep breath before she replied.

I saw a tear run down her cheek as she said, "Yesterday was day twelve of my period. It's about the worst time of the month for me, and both Jacob and Brad came in my unprotected vagina. If I'm pregnant, my life will be over. My college plans will be ruined, and my mom might even kick me out."

I managed to wrap my arms around Jean without her fighting me. "If you're pregnant, there's an option you're forgetting. It's now legal to get an abortion in the United States."

"Steven, you're forgetting I'm a good Christian girl. I could never murder an unborn baby. We'll just have to wait a couple of weeks to know if I'm pregnant. Meanwhile, we should pray that God has other plans for me than giving birth to an unwanted baby."

Well, that pretty much ended the argument. I'd forgotten that despite everything that happened on that wild night, Jean was a devout Christian like her mother. I'd been raised a Catholic and knew that many of the wildest girls in college came from a similar strict religious background.

"Jean, there's nothing you can do tonight. Maybe you'll feel better after you have dinner. Why don't you take a long, hot, soaking bath while I make some potato salad and grill a steak?"

Jean revived a bit after taking her bath and eating dinner. However, there was no way I was going to suggest practicing what I had learned about giving a woman an orgasm.

A week later, I got my chance. With Jean's encouragement, I brought her to an orgasm with my cock inside her pussy. It was the most amazing feeling I'd ever experienced. I could actually feel her vagina milking my erection as I shot one string of cum after another into the condom she made me wear.

After the first time, it got easier. Over the next week, we had great sex. My loving girlfriend graciously said she didn't need multiple orgasms every time, but occasionally, two or three would be nice. She said that sex was not just about the physical aspect. The emotional part is just as crucial to a woman. The fact that we loved each other made her orgasms more satisfying. That was when I knew she was a keeper.

#

Two and a half weeks after our wild night, Jean called me at my laboratory and said we needed to talk. I knew it was serious because it was the first time she called while I was working, but she refused to tell me anything over the phone. She said we could talk over dinner at my apartment. I tried to return to my task, but my nervous foreboding kept me from accomplishing anything, so I left early. I had dinner prepared by the time Jean arrived. To my surprise, she declined to drink when I greeted her with a glass of wine.

Jean started sobbing, and I pulled her into my arms. Finally, she choked out the words I dreaded to hear. "My period is late, very late."

12