Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler cleared some space on the table by pushing the mirror aside along with a length of rubber tubing, a candle, blackened spoon, and a hypodermic needle. He pressed my face to the tabletop and held me firm. I felt something oily drip into my ass crack.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Tyler's finger slid up and down my ass a couple of times before he stopped and pressed his fat middle finger against my anus. I tried to wiggle away, but the bastard shoved his finger into my ass and kept pushing until it was buried up to his knuckle.

"Coleen, go get me a butt plug."

"Which one?"

"The big one."

I shrieked as he shoved his thumb into my cum filled vagina.

Tyler said, "I call this my bowling ball grip."

Coleen came back, and I felt a moments relief when he pulled out his fingers. I felt more oil and then something hard pressing into my slightly open ass. I screamed when it popped into place. Coleen rubbed my shoulders and made shushing noises.

Coleen said, "The three of us are going to have so much fun living together."

Tyler said, "We need to fix up her room before tomorrow night. I saw an old brass bed down at Good Will. It's just like the one in Dylan's song. It's got plenty of places to attach restraints."

Coleen said, "What's the rush? She can sleep in our room tonight."

"I'm going to turn this skinny assed bitch out on the street. Tomorrow's Saturday, and it will be busy. I'll have Shanice show her the ropes. My new skanky ho will need a place to take her dates."

Tyler wiggled the butt plug, and I whimpered. The big man spun me around until I was kneeling between his massive thighs. He was lying back on the couch, stroking his cock.

"Lick my cock clean. If you do a good job, I'll let you ride it for a while. The last bitch I fucked tonight didn't get a chance to clean me up, cause her old man came back and caught us."

He grabbed the top of my ponytail and pressed my mouth against his flaccid cock. It had been ages since he bathed, and the odor of sweat and old cum made me gag. I forced myself to lick him. Even flaccid, it was the largest cock I had ever seen. It wasn't long before the monster was aroused. I wrapped my hands around the base and opened my mouth wide to suck the tip. I began bobbing up and down on the first few inches while I rotated my hands in opposite directions. I smiled as I managed to wring a groan out of the vicious drug dealer.

"If you clean my balls, you can climb on board."

I couldn't believe the size of his balls. I knew it had been a lie when he said he was out of sperm. These things would never run dry. At the moment, I didn't give a rat's ass. The damage had been done. I was full of his seed, and it continued to leak out and run down my thighs.

I eagerly climbed onto his lap when he gave me permission. I grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip up and down my slit to get it wet. God, I was soaked. I rose up on my knees and pressed the tip against my sex. I was surprised at how easily it slid home this time. I watched as his cock squeezed the cum out of my well-fucked hole. Still, I had to pause halfway home to let my pussy adjust to Tyler's fantastic girth.

I started moving slowly at first. I guess I was too slow for him. He grabbed my hips and began rapidly fucking himself with my tight vagina like I was a sock he was using to masturbate. I screamed as I orgasmed. I don't know where it came from. I wasn't aware I was even close. Tyler didn't pause for a second and fucked me through my orgasm. My screams were rewarded by more cheers from the guys outside the window.

Tyler said, "Tell me how much you like my cock."

I moaned in response.

Tyler slapped my ass the next time I rose up on my knees. He pulled me down hard and held me still. "Come on, ho. If you want to ride my cock, I want to hear you beg for it.

I tried to move on his hard cock, but he held me tight. I whimpered.

"Please! Oh, God, please. Don't stop. I'm right on the edge."

"Tell me you love my cock in your tight pussy."

"Oh, God, I love your cock. Please fuck my pussy."

Tyler raised my hips up and thrust into me once.

"That wasn't so hard. Now, tell me you're my whore. Tell me, I can fuck you whenever you want."

I whined. "Please don't be mean."

Tyler pushed my hips up and spanked my ass cheeks hard. First one and then even harder on the other. I screamed. Tears were running down my cheeks as he slammed me down on his fat black cock.

"Come on you skanky bitch, tell me you're my whore."

"Please, I'm your whore. Please fuck your whore. Fuck your whore hard."

"I own this pussy. I'll fuck your cunt whenever I want. Don't go begging me to fuck you just because you're horny. You're mine. I'll fuck you whenever I want. You don't fuck anyone without my permission. If I tell you to fuck someone, then you'd better fuck them with a smile. Understand?"

I was sobbing, but I needed him now. "Yes, I understand. I'm yours. My pussy is yours. Please, Tyler, please fuck me."

"Tomorrow night you're going to fuck a couple of big shots from city hall, so they'll leave my business alone. Typical politicians, they just want to fuck the citizens. Think you can handle both at once, ho?"

"Yes! God damn it, yes. Whatever you want. Please stop talking and fuck me."

Tyler laughed and began fucking me again. He was fucking me so hard, I was afraid he would buck me off, so I leaned forward and placed my hands on his shoulders. My breasts were dancing around his face as he pounded my pussy on his monstrous cock.

I think we were both fucked out. He gave it his best shot. After fucking my pussy for an eternity, he yelled at Coleen to suck his balls. He grunted as she used her pretty mouth to try and squeeze some cum out of his tired balls. When that didn't work, he told my best friend to climb on behind me. I yelped when she reached around and began rubbing my sore clit. Her other hand began tugging on my tender nipples, which caused my vagina to squeeze his cock. Tyler started grunting. Coleen pulled on my butt plug, and I had an intense orgasm. My vagina went wild as it spasmed on his straining cock. Tyler pulled me tight against his crotch with a shout and began shooting more of his seed into my fertile womb.

"Take it, bitch. Take my black baby. Oh, fuck yeah!"

I collapsed on his sweaty chest, gasping for breath.

Sometime later, Tyler rolled me off onto the couch, and I curled up into a ball. I watched him start to dress. I reached out my hand for his cock as he pulled up his boxers. Tyler laughed.

"I've got a delivery to make. I'll be back in a couple of hours. By then, your ass should be stretched enough for my cock."

After Tyler left, I just wanted to sleep, but my body kept shuddering in aftershocks from the intense stimulation I'd received from Tyler and Coleen. I suppose I would have been smart to leave, but I wanted more of Tyler's cock. Was he really going to fuck my virgin ass?

I watched my best friend as she melted some white powder by holding the blackened spoon over the candle. Coleen was talking to me as she wrapped the rubber tubing around her arm. "Sweet Pea, we're going to have so much fun. I knew you would love Tyler's cock as much as I do. I don't mind. There's plenty to go around. You can have him as often as you want as long as you keep him happy. Please don't get him angry. He has a nasty temper."

I was having a pleasant dream when I was awoken by the sound of three sharp cracks from the street. Coleen was at the window, screaming. I rushed to her side and saw a tall skinny black man standing over Tyler's body with a pistol in his hand. There was a stream of blood running toward the gutter. The tall man slid the gun into his pocket and strode off into the darkness. I pulled on my clothes and followed Coleen outside. My friend was holding Tyler's body and sobbing. The police arrived and forced us to move back. The press came soon afterward. I was kneeling on the street holding Coleen until the ambulance took his body away. The next day the Ithaca Journal had a picture of me holding my best friend with a tarp covering the corpse in the background. Fortunately, the photograph only showed my back. Coleen's face was so wracked with grief, my Mom didn't recognize her.

I drove home after staying with my friend for most of Saturday. I was happy to crawl into my bed. It seemed Ithaca could be every bit as crazy as Wisconsin. I was relieved when I had my period a couple of weeks later. I'm sure Tyler left enough offspring behind without me adding one more.

Chapter 29

So that was how I fell in love with Tyler's big black cock only to have him shot down in the street by another violent drug dealer a couple of hours after some of the best sex in my life. Now, I was standing on the bank of the reservoir, dripping wet and naked, staring at Tyler's gorgeous erection with my mouth open.

I looked at Steve and said, "I don't understand. Tyler's dead. Who told you I had sex with Tyler?"

Steve gave me a kiss."Coleen came over one night when you were studying in the Cornell library. We got drunk, smoked some weed, and talked about you. She told me about Tyler as well as the time you got your clothes stolen when you were skinny dipping at this reservoir. She also told me about the two of you crashing a frat party and being recruited as dates for the pledges."

"Oh God, Coleen promised to keep my past a secret. You must think I'm a slut."

"Jean, I love you. What each of us did before we met is just part of who we are. I want to share the rest of my life with you. I want you to be happy. That's why I brought Tyler here to fuck you. I know he was one of the best lovers you ever had."

Steve gave me a kiss and beckoned Tyler forward. The big black drug dealer gave his cock a couple of strokes to get it harder. It was a lot bigger than I remembered. It looked as big as the stallion's I'd seen at my cousin's farm when they were breeding their mare. His balls were as big as baseballs. I pressed my thighs together and backed away. Tyler grabbed my ankle and flipped me onto my stomach on the cool moss. He pulled my hips up until I was on my hands and knees. I began yammering incoherently as the fat end of his cock pressed against my vagina.

I screamed when he penetrated my cum filled vagina. He felt a lot bigger than I remembered. I exploded in a fiery orgasm that went on an on. Tyler fucked through my orgasm and kept thrusting into me so fast and deep I was afraid he would turn my pussy inside out. His hand reached around and rubbed my clit vigorously. I orgasmed again and again as I drove my hips back to meet his hard cock. He fucked me forever. I heard my former lovers crowding around us, shouting their encouragement.

He wrapped his hand around my ponytail and pulled my head back. His lips found mine and cut off my screams. His hand clawed at my breast and found my hard nipple. He twisted it hard and pulled on the tender nub. My pussy squeezed his massive cock, and his semen shot into my womb. I felt cum shoot from my nose. I coughed as my mouth filled with his hot cum. My thighs were soaked by a river of cum flowing out of my spasming vagina. I collapsed onto the moss, and my body shuddered.

Steve put his hand on my neck and said, "That was awesome. I'm delighted I had a chance to see you fuck Tyler myself. Coleen's description didn't do it justice. Now before I let everyone have a second turn with your sweet pussy, I think your friend Coleen wants to spend some time with you.

I rolled over and stared up at my boyfriend. "Steve, you're crazy. Coleen died from a heroin overdose while I was in my first year at law school."

I shrieked when my boyfriend moved aside, and I saw my best friend looking better than she did at the high school prom.

"Hey Sweet Pea, I'm happy to see you. We're going to have some fun."

She knelt beside me and fell into my arms. Her lips found mine as I wept for joy. I hugged her so tight. I never wanted her to leave me again. Her tongue slipped between my lips and began dancing with mine. Her hands began caressing my sweaty body. She pressed her leg between mine and ground her sex against me. She broke our kiss, and I cried out as her lips found a tender nipple. I arched my back as her fingers cupped my mound. She played with my clit until I was trembling and panting. I mewed when she slipped a finger into my cum filled vagina. She found my G-spot and rubbed her fingertip across the sensitive spot. I had a sweet orgasm when she pressed a second finger inside.

I closed my eyes as Coleen slid down and licked my wet slit. Her tongue opened me up as she ran it up between my labia. I gasped as her lips found my clit. I wrapped my legs around her shoulders and tried to pull her head inside my eager pussy. She took the opportunity to push a third finger into my molten core. Her lips held my clit as her tongue lashed the sensitive nub. I bucked my hips as she slipped a fourth finger inside my trembling sex. Soon, her small hand was sawing into my vagina and turning my juices and Tyler's cum into a creamy froth. I began an orgasm that wouldn't quit when she pressed all of her dainty hand inside my gaping hole. Her fingertips dragged across my G-spot, and I lost my mind.

"Oh God, Coleen I love you. Fuck me hard."

I heard the cheering change in pitch. I was confused when I realized all the cheers were coming from women. I opened my eyes and saw my petite cellmate, Sonya, pumping her fist into my sopping wet pussy. It was morning, and the women actresses from the Exhibition were cheering Sonya on as she brought me closer and closer to a monumental orgasm. I closed my eyes and screamed as I drove my hips up to meet her forceful thrusts. Steve, watching my former lovers fuck me, was all a dream. My handlers had brought me back to jail after I passed out, and I was still a prisoner.

Vicky waited patiently until my orgasm faded. "OK, ladies, time to get your cute little asses moving. Only two more weeks before the Exhibition is done, and you can go home."

As I ran with my fellow actresses up the hill to the Exhibition Hall, I had time to wonder about my intense sex drive. I had taken Psychology 101 my freshman year at Wisconsin, where the introductory course had been jokingly called "Sluts and Nuts." When the professor discussed the section on sexual deviance, he had raised the nature or nurture issue. He believed that deviants were born that way, but I remained undecided. All I knew was that I had been a good Christian girl until I went to college and met Daniel. Trying out all 65 positions in the original Kama Sutra with him had been the beginning of my journey to becoming a nymphomaniac. If there had ever been any doubt of my diagnosis as a sexual deviant, this summer had pushed me over the edge permanently.

The Art Exhibition's extended schedule meant I was participating in ten sessions a day riding a dildo naked in front of a lustful crowd. The controller had been carefully adjusted to ensure I usually had one orgasm per session. Maggie, my lead handler, had raised my calorie intake to 3600 to compensate for the intense demands on my body of averaging over ten pleasurable orgasms every day of the week.

When I made it up the hill to the Exhibition Hall, Maggie and my team efficiently prepared me for the first session if the day. I moaned as I was slowly lowered onto the fat lubricated dildo. My feet were fastened in place, and the position of my hands carefully adjusted. Maggie hit the test button on the controller, and I whimpered as the dildo thrust into my moist vagina a half dozen times. My back arched as a small pleasurable current passed between the gold band around my clit and the metal band circling the dildo and carefully positioned against my G-spot. After the test was complete, one of my team members held a water bottle to my mouth, and I took several gulps of cold water.

Maggie said, "We're ready with four minutes to spare. Excellent work, everyone."

I said, "Maggie, could you ask the electrician to stop by when he has a chance?"

"Jean, is everything all right? Is the dildo too much? We've never used a vibrating egg in past years at the Exhibition, let alone a large thrusting dildo. We're in uncharted territory. Can you hold out for the last two weeks of the Exhibition?"

"I'm fine. I just want to see if he can make a minor tweak."

The electrician came to my dressing room after the second session. I was gulping down a new vitamin drink called Ensure to give me energy.

The electrician said, "Sorry, I couldn't get to you sooner. Maggie said you wanted to see me."

"Can you adjust the dildo controller?"

"We spent a lot of effort individually adjusting the controllers, so each artist has one orgasm toward the end of each session. I'm not supposed to make any changes without the approval of the Exhibition Committee. By the time they get around to reviewing your request, the Exhibition will be over. Maggie said you're handling it well. I don't know what I can do for you."

I sighed and pressed on. "I was hoping you could increase the stimulation. I really loved the two-hour session when Maggie couldn't make it back to reset the controller. Undoubtedly, the Committee wouldn't object to me having a couple of orgasms per session. I'm sure the patrons wouldn't object."

The electrician laughed. "I doubt anyone would object, but as I recall, you slept for 16 hours after that episode and missed several sessions. We can't have that happen again."

"I think I can manage two orgasms a session without any problems. Please, I know I can handle it."

"Well, it's hard enough to calibrate the controller to make sure you orgasm once per session. I can't guarantee you'll only orgasm twice. The human body isn't a machine. I'll do the best I can but don't be surprised if you orgasm three or four times in some sessions. "

I grinned. "Guess I'll just have to take my chances."

"Damn, you're becoming one hell of a nymphomaniac."

Maybe he was right. All I know is I was going to be orgasming twenty to twenty-five times a day for the rest of the summer. If it killed me, I would die with a big smile on my face.