Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pace of my discordant honking steadily increased as my arousal grew until I climaxed again with a cacophony of strident screeches. My desperate honks were greeted by another cheer from the crowd. My wings were fluttering so rapidly, I would have surely soared into the air if I hadn't been securely tied down.

My uncle's reaction was to fuck me harder, hammering his fat hard cock into my spasming pussy. I couldn't believe my uncle was fucking me better than the dildo. He moved one hand to seize the gold band around my clit and begin jerking on my nub like it was a tiny cock. His other hand grabbed my breast. His fingers twisted and pulled on my nipple, causing my vagina to squeeze his cock with each painful wrenching tug.

I thought I was going to pass out from the intense fucking and my inability to breathe deeply through the demented swan mask covering my face. It wasn't long before I came again and then again until my body didn't stop shaking from one orgasm before the next one overwhelmed me.

My uncle switched hands and began mauling my other breast. His fingers found my dripping slit and followed it up to my clit. I honked with unbridled lust as his fingers began jerking my sensitive clit harder than before. His cock was jackhammering into my spasming vagina. I was amazed at his endurance and hoped he would fuck me forever.

Oh God, I was so far gone, I barely realized my uncle's rhythm has been broken as another orgasm shook my overheated body. My vagina clenched around my uncle's big black cock as he held it against the entrance of my fertile womb while his body trembled. My uncle let out a roar fit for a god as he shot his seed deep into my core.

My uncle grunted. "Oh, fuck. What a sweet pussy. That's it, slut, milk my cock. Oh, God, yes."

He kept cumming for an eternity, and it felt like he filled me with a gallon of hot potent cum. He kept his big black cock rammed deep into my core even after he finally stopped cumming. Oh God, I was so happy my aunt had provided me with birth control pills.

My body shuddered as I bleated out a series of honks that eventually died out. My uncle's cock was slow to soften, and he kept it buried in me as if it were a plug trapping his seed in my womb. I squeezed my vagina to try and hold his cock inside me, but eventually, it slipped out. My sigh of disappointment came out as a soft bleat. I shivered as a large quantity of cum oozed out of my distended pussy and ran down my trembling thighs.

I felt a soft hand cradle my chin. I opened my eyes to see my aunt's smiling face inches from mine.

"I can see you enjoyed my husband's bug black cock as much as I do. You really are a horny slut. Maggie was right to be concerned about your promiscuity, but I'm doing my best to look out for you. Hopefully, we can taper you off gradually from the dildo. I've made sure that everyone on your dance card tonight is clean and respectable. Next up are the chief of police and the judge who came in second and third in the auction. I've also invited several of the football players from the university to the Gala to take care of you after the judge does you. They're all young, healthy black bucks eager to go two or three rounds with you."

I honked as I felt someone's big hands caress my slit and poked me with their cock.

My aunt laughed. "Well, I've talked too much. Tatupu is getting impatient. I hope you enjoy his fat brown cock as much as I do. It's easily the fattest cock in the county and second only to Michael's in length."

I let out a ragged squawk as the corpulent Samoan crammed his cock into my vagina with one quick thrust. Oh God, it felt even fatter than I remembered from the incident on the airplane. I felt his big brown sweaty belly sliding across my back. The frame holding me up groaned as Tatupu's cock slammed into my vagina over and over. The platform shook with each powerful thrust from the big Samoan as the structure slowly rotated amid a cheering crowd. As the dais spun around, I recognized some of the football players I had teased during our morning jogs crowding around and yelling encouragement as they waited for their turns.

I also saw Sonya strapped to her exhibition bed being hammered by her father, the president of the city council. As my platform rotated further, I saw the mayor coupling with Lanuola, the sweet daughter of Manu Tatupu who was currently pounding his fat cock into my eager pussy. Amani Okazaki was receiving the attention of a human cock for what had to be a welcome change from the rubber tentacles of the mechanical octopus. It took me a couple of platform rotations to realize the skinny ass between her thighs belonged to her stern father, Judge Okazaki.

Hanna Schmidt, the mayor's daughter, was being serviced by her brother, Patrick, who had given me pleasure on the beach shortly before my arrest.

It seemed every actress in the Exhibition had been auctioned off and was being attended to by the lucky winners of the silent auction.

I honked again and again as the big Samoan thrust repeatedly into my overly stretched pussy with powerful lunges. My breasts jolted back and forth, slapping painfully against the frame. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I was grateful, I had ridden the monstrous dildo earlier; otherwise, Tatupu's fat cock would have ripped me apart.

The big Samoan was lost in his fevered passion and was only interested in using my tender body to satisfy his lust. I missed my uncle's fingers on my clit. Fortunately, the padding on my support had gotten soaked from my fluids and my uncle's semen. The soggy wool bunched up under my clit and with each thrust, it rubbed across my sensitive nub. I felt my arousal growing as Tatupu slammed his cock into me at an even quicker pace. My sharp honking brought excited cheers from the crowd. It was a race between the sex-crazed Samoan and me.

I won by a pubic hair. As soon as I came, my clenching vagina pushed the Samoan over the finish line. I felt every shot of his warm cum spray into my womb. I couldn't believe the quantity of semen he shot deep into my shuddering core. As my wild honking slowed, I felt a river of warm semen slither down my trembling thighs.

When the Samoan's cock slipped out of my abused pussy, I felt empty. I shivered as the fan blew on my distended vagina. I heard calls of encouragement from the crowd as my third assailant mounted the platform. I had forgotten who was next and couldn't see who's hands were on my hips. All I could tell were that they were small and delicate. I felt a couple of quick probes of my pussy before a small cock slipped inside my distended pussy. I recognized Judge Chris Okazaki sneering voice.

"Fucking whore, squeeze my cock. What the hell. Did that damn Samoan break your pussy? Try harder. I want to feel something slut."

I tried to squeeze the judge's much smaller cock, but he had the misfortune of following the Samoan. To be honest, the tiny Asian wouldn't have had any better luck following my uncle or the dildo I had ridden as Venus. I felt him remove his cock. I wasn't prepared for what he did next. He grabbed my tail feathers and ripped the lubricated butt plug from my ass. I honked sharply. I squawked louder when he shoved his cock into my nether hole.

At least, the bastard was satisfied, because I was utterly humiliated. It was bad enough being fucked in front of a mob, but it had to be obvious to everyone that the little Asian was fucking my ass hard. I grimaced from the pain. Unfortunately, he seemed to last forever thanks to fucking his daughter just before me. I was surprised when the pain turned to pleasure and eventually, to a strange orgasm that made my ass clench on his small cock. The pressure pushed the judge over the edge.

He bellowed something I didn't understand and shot his seed into my ass. I suppose I should be happy he finally finished, but I was afraid someone might copy him. The thought of taking the big Samoan's cock in my ass terrified me.

My aunt climbed onto the platform after the judge finished and said, "I can see you're not even close to being done yet. I've carefully selected several football players from the university to fuck you next. In case you're wondering, they are all big black men who have given me considerable pleasure in the past. Considering how much your mom dislikes black men, I'm glad she's not here to see her darling daughter servicing her black uncle and a half dozen big black football players."

I honked in anticipation as someone's cock probed for the entrance to my cum filled vagina. In response, my aunt grabbed the elastic band holding my beak and pulled the contraption from my mouth.

"We've gotten too many complaints about your annoying honking. If you're a good girl, I'll leave it off. I don't want to hear any screams or cry's for help. Understand?"

I nodded my head. My aunt got off the platform, and a naked and well-hung black man took her place in front of me. I recognized him as the running back from the university. He slapped my face with his half-erect cock before pressing the tip against my lips. One of his large hands wrapped itself around my chin and pulled my head up. His strong fingers pressed into the sides of my jaw, forcing my mouth open. I quickly took a breath as he shoved his cock deep into my mouth. I gagged as the fat head of his sizable cock pressed against the back of my mouth.

Normally, I enjoy sucking cock, but for one of this size, I would have wrapped both hands around the base to prevent it from being crammed down my throat before I was ready. Now, with my arms fastened to the harness, all I could do was flap my wings. Fortunately, with my head pulled up, my throat was aligned, and he easily drove his cock all the way down my throat despite how long and thick it was. His dense pubic hair tickled my nose. I tried to remain calm and fought against gagging while he fucked me with a long series of short strokes deep in my throat. I couldn't breathe with his cock buried so deep, but thankfully he was a gentleman, and he regularly pulled all but the tip from my mouth.

"Come on, slut, lick my big black dick."

While I was working on his cock with my tongue, I felt a pair of large hands grasp my hips. Someone slid their cock head along my moist slit before probing for my well-fucked vagina. I grunted as the guy fucking my mouth drove his cock down my throat at the same time. I was pierced by a large cock slamming balls deep into my pussy.

I heard the slap of hands above my head as one of the football players yelled, "High five."

I recognized the voice of the football player fucking my pussy as the enormous black guard who had flirted with me on our morning runs.

"Damn, I knew this was going to be one sweet pussy. I don't know how many nights I jacked off thinking about this cock tease. Sweet Jesus, I'm going to fuck this bitch until she screams my name."

The first player thrust his cock in and out of my throat and laughed. "Jerrold, you moron, this cum slut doesn't know you from Adam."

The big guy fucking my pussy laughed.

"Well fool, she knows my name now that you told her."

He was fucking my pussy so hard, my clit was being driven furiously across the bunched up wool padding. His crotch was slapping against my sweaty ass. My nostrils flared at the smell of sweaty cock and semen mixed with my pussy fluids. He was quickly pushing me to another orgasm. Even the cock rasping my throat added to my arousal.

My body jerked and shuddered against my bindings as I came hard. My wings fluttered. I gagged on hot semen shooting down my throat. My pussy clenched tight against the thrusting cock, and I heard the man behind me yell.

"Oh, fuck. Take it, bitch. Take my seed. Take my black baby. I'll teach you to tease me. Fucking whore."

They left me with cum drooling out of my mouth and my gaping vagina. I was still shuddering and gasping for air when the next two football players took their places.

It was an amazing, long night of fantastic fucking. As soon as all the football players had a turn, they all returned for seconds using a different opening. A couple of them shoved their big black cocks into my ass. I was beyond caring about being fucked in public before an enthusiastic audience. The young men drove me to one orgasm after another. I began drifting in and out of consciousness, but somehow I was aware when it was over. I felt a sense of loss when they quit, leaving me wanting more. The Gala was over, and my handlers unstrapped me from my swan costume. I fell asleep while they bathed my tired aching body.