Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had expected that once James had finally buried his cock entirely in my eager pussy, the doctor would let her husband fuck me. Instead, she told him to lean back to ensure our union wasn't resulting in any pressure on my wounded clit. Once she adjusted her husband's position, she proceeded to methodically retake my vital signs.

Her poor husband was trembling by the time she permitted him to slowly pull the head of his cock back to the entrance to my vagina. She made him pause for a moment before allowing him to slowly push back in deep. It was several minutes before she allowed him to maintain a continuous but still slow fuck into my pussy. If I felt desperate by this point, I can only imagine how my sweating partner felt. After maybe a dozen thrusts, the doctor made him stop so she could quiz me on my comfort level.

After each pause, she allowed her husband to slightly increase his pace. After a half dozen pauses that took nearly thirty minutes, she let him fuck me as fast as he wanted.

The doctor said, "James, don't you dare cum until I tell you it's Ok."

I was surprised when he didn't cum right away and somehow managed to obey her command. He closed his eyes and gripped my thighs tighter as he fucked my dripping pussy as hard as I'd ever been fucked.

I had always needed the stimulation of my clit to achieve an orgasm. I was surprised when I realized that after fifteen minutes of hard fast fucking, I was getting close to a vaginal orgasm. Things got a lot more intense when the doctor told my aunt to play with my breast while she pulled on the nipple of my other breast. I let out a shriek as my vagina contracted hard around my partners rapidly thrusting cock. I felt a pulse of intense pleasure shoot from my vagina to my brain.

"Oh, God, fuck me, James. Fuck me hard. Ohhhhhhh, fuck."

The doctor said, "Now, James. Let it go now."

James grunted a couple of times, and his grip on my thighs increased. I was at the peak of my orgasm as I felt his cock pulsing in my pussy as he filled the condom buried deep in my womb with hot cum. My quivering body was dripping with sweat as my intense orgasm slowly faded. I was still panting for breath when I felt James' cock soften and slip from my dripping pussy.

When I opened my eyes, James was sitting in a chair slumped over. His breathing was labored, and his sweaty body was still shaking.

Doctor Hennessy turned to my aunt and said, "Cathy, I think it's safe to continue the nymphomania therapy as long as she uses the lidocaine cream and your sweet niece uses positions that do not put pressure on her clitoris. I'd recommend cowgirl and any position where she is taken from behind like doggy."

My aunt took the doctor's hand and said, "Thanks, Joyce. I'll make sure all her partners are informed. Do you have any idea when you'll get the lab results?"

The doctor began unfastening the straps holding me down while she answered.

"Why don't you bring your niece back in four days, and we'll talk over the results. I also want to see how she's healing. Meanwhile, make sure she uses the antiseptic cream and keeps her hands off her clitoris."

I had my dress back on by the time she finished giving her instructions. The doctor practically pushed us out the door.

Chapter 48

When we got back to my aunt and uncle's place, it was late. My aunt held out her hand and said, "You won't be needing my dress again for a few days. I don't want it to get any grass stains."

I'd hoped we could skip the doghouse, but it wasn't long before I was chained up naked with the choke collar around my neck. Cathy brought out another can of cold Dinty Moore beef stew. Just how many cartons of this glop did they have in their survival kit? If I could only see them eating this stuff following a disaster. After a week, they would commit suicide. Of course, I ate it. I'd burned a lot of calories today on my aunt's nymphomania therapy.

My uncle's dad came out in the middle of the night at his usual time. His daughter-in-law had told the Reverend of my medical condition. He laid back on the cool grass, patiently waiting while I applied the lidocaine. I spent a couple of minutes licking and sucking his big black cock until it was hard before I lowered my pussy onto his steel-hard shaft. Thank God, the damn doctor wasn't around so I could control the pace. As soon as I worked his entire cock into my insatiable pussy, I began riding him hard. After a couple of weeks of fucking the Reverend twice a day, I knew his body's reactions well. Thanks to my session with James, I knew what I had to do to achieve a vaginal orgasm. I fucked him long and hard and was proud of myself when my partner came because my orgasming pussy pushed him over the edge. I tilted my head back and howled at the moon as he flooded my womb with his hot seed. God, how I hated condoms. I shivered as I heard the dog pack answer my lustful cry. Thankfully, they were far off.

In the morning, the Mexican gardeners took turns taking me doggy style. The next few days passed quickly. The only changes in my daily activities were the regular application of my medication and the restrictions on my sexual positions.

Once again, we arrived late in the day for my appointment with the gynecologist. My aunt went in search of the doctor while the same matronly nurse led me to an exam room. She took my vital signs before instructing me to disrobe. I protested when she didn't give me a gown before strapping me to the stirrups of the exam table. This time I didn't complain when she fastened the strap tightly around my waist. The burly nurse caught me by surprise when she grabbed my arms and strapped them to the sides of the table.

The bleach-blond nurse said, "I thought I recognized you the last time, but I couldn't place you. I talked to my husband, and he showed me your picture on the cover of Christian Family with your private parts blurred. The article says Santa Teresa is the new Sodom and Gomorrah, and you are the Whore of Babylon. My husband and I plan to be saved when the good Lord rains fire and brimstone down on this evil city."

I knew it was futile to make the argument that I had been coerced into acting the role of Venus. I did protest when she painfully tightened the strap around my waist. As before, the room was too cold, and I begged for a blanket as she headed for the door.

She ignored my plea. "The Doctor is running late today. You should spend the time praying to God for forgiveness."

The bitch lowered the setting on the thermostat before she left the already cold room. I heard the air conditioner come on, and I felt a blast of cold air. My nipples harden immediately. What I didn't expect was for my tender clit to also harden and protrude further.

My teeth were chattering uncontrollably forty minutes later, when the stern-faced doctor rushed into the room with the spiteful nurse on her heels. A moment later, my smiling aunt strolled into the room and stood by my head.

The doctor gave a half-hearted apology. "It's been a terrible day. I had a complicated delivery that kept me up all night and made me late for my morning appointments. This afternoon wasn't any better. Now hold still while I see how well you're healing."

I watched her pull on a pair of gloves and apply cold KY jelly to two fingers of her right hand. She quickly worked the greasy fingers into my shivering vagina. I groaned at the sudden icy intrusion. She pressed one hand against my hairless mons while she explored the depths of my vagina with the other.

"Have you been a good girl and applied your medications regularly?"

The doctor's fingers were massaging my G-spot, and I squeaked out my response. "Yessss. Oh God, yes..."

I took a deep breath and continued. "I ran out of the ointment yesterday, but I feel fine without it. Oh, God..."

I thought I saw the flicker of a smile before she said, "Your aunt reports you've engaged in a considerable amount of intercourse since your last visit. Are you experiencing any discomfort during sex?"

The doctor's fingers slid down my abdomen and circled my clit. She slowly worked them closer to my sensitive nub while her other hand continued sloshing around in my wet vagina.

I moaned, "No, it feels ok, but it's harder to orgasm without stimulating my clit."

The doctor's fingers were now at the base of my tender clit. She spread my labia open and leaned closer to examine the results of her surgery. I could feel her breath on my wet sex. She said, "hmm" several times as she examined my clit from several angles.

"You've healed very nicely. Everything looks pink and healthy. I think we can clear you for clitoral stimulation as long as you go easy on it for a few days. Let's try it out."

The doctor pinched the tip of my protruding clit between her thumb and forefinger and drove it around in a small circle as she continued thrusting her fingers into my throbbing pussy. When I didn't exhibit any pain, she began gently jiggling my hard clit up and down as if she was stroking a tiny cock. It was fantastic to feel my tender clit responding. It hadn't received any attention since the day The Engineer removed the gold band. I was in heaven, and after a minute, I was close to an orgasm.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God..."

The doctor suddenly stopped, removed her fingers from my body, and stepped back.

"Did that feel good, Jean? You didn't feel any discomfort, did you?"

I opened my eyes and pleaded. "Oh, God, why did you stop?"

I saw the nurse leaning against the door mouth the word 'whore.' I glared back at the self-righteous bitch while the doctor unstrapped me and helped me sit up. She handed me a gown and helped me slip it on. I was still reeling from my near orgasm, and it took me a moment to realize the doctor had started talking about my test results.

Doctor Hennessy said, "Your Pap test is negative, and you don't have any STDs. Your blood work results are mostly within normal parameters. However, you have a deficiency in some essential vitamins. In particular, you are low in vitamins D, E, and folate, as well as magnesium and iron. You are young and healthy, but we need to discuss your diet. Perhaps, you've been living on too much junk food. If necessary, I can prescribe supplements. I don't see any reason why you shouldn't have a successful pregnancy as long as you eat a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise. I've asked the nurse to give you a packet of information. Do you have any questions?"

The nurse smirked as she thrust a thick envelope into my hands. A bright label identified the contents as "What Every Woman Needs to Know About Having A Successful Pregnancy."

I stared at the doctor as I struggled to comprehend what she had said in a professional, matter of fact manner.

"I don't understand? Are you saying I'm pregnant?"

The doctor frowned and said, "I'm sorry. I thought you knew. You must have noticed, you missed your last period."

"But I can't be pregnant. I'm on birth control pills."

The doctor folded her arms. "Everyone thinks the pill is totally effective, but it's not. Every year, about five percent of sexually active women on the pill become pregnant. We're not sure if it's because the hormones in the pill don't provide complete protection or if some women don't take their prescription as directed. It's easy to get distracted and miss a pill or two. I'm sure the Exhibition and Gala were very hectic. You probably just forgot once or twice."

I looked at my aunt as if I were pleading a case at a mock trial in law school.

"My team leader was very conscientious. Every morning she gave me my pill and marked it down on her calendar. Since the Gala, my aunt has made sure I took my pill and even began giving me two or three a day since I started my therapy. I just can't be pregnant!"

"Surely, you're mistaken. There is no sound medical reason to take more than one birth control pill a day. In fact, it would just increase the likelihood of side effects."

I continued my futile protests.

"There must have been a problem with the test. I can't be pregnant. I have to go to law school. I have a boyfriend I hope to marry. All my plans would be ruined."

"I'm happy to repeat the test in front of you to verify my diagnosis. If you give me a urine sample, we can confirm the blood test results using one of the new test sticks I picked up at a conference in Montreal. The FDA is reviewing them for use in the US."

I nodded my head. The nurse handed me a jar and led me to the bathroom. When I returned, the doctor unwrapped a plastic stick with a big plus sign next to a minus sign and inserted it into my sample. The doctor removed the stick and laid it on a paper towel.

She said, "Now, we have to wait three to five minutes. If you are pregnant, the plus sign will change color.

I stared at the stick as if I was daring it to contradict me.

I heard the nurse snicker as the plus sign turned bright red.

The doctor said, "Well, that was fast. I've never seen the device respond so quickly. In any case, there is no doubt you're pregnant. I'll have the nurse schedule you for a follow up in a couple of months. Maybe next visit, the father would like to come along."

I was stunned. I had the sensation of doors slamming shut on all my plans. It could be years before I would be able to attend law school again. I would be stuck in Ithaca, raising my child on the salary from my low paying hospital job. My boyfriend would dump me. I felt tears rolling down my cold cheeks and hugged myself. Father? I had no idea who the father was.

When I looked up, I was alone with the nasty nurse who handed me my clothes.

"Don't you dare think about getting an abortion. That innocent baby growing in your womb is a gift from God."