Jenna's Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dee Dee
Dee Dee
18 Followers

On it lay three things. First, she saw her make-up kit from her purse, and realized that he must have gone through her personal things. Second, she saw a pair of shiny black high heeled shoes with straps that wrapped around her ankles. Third, there was a shiny black harness – like a pair of string panties – with 2 things attached. A set of directions accompanied this thing. She blushed as she read the directions, but understood what to do. She applied makeup quickly, slipped on the shoes, and then slowly pulled the harness up her legs. She guided the 2 dildoes into her, the larger into her pussy and the smaller one into her ass. She used some lubricant for the ass dildo and found that it went in smoothly with little discomfort. She adjusted the fasteners and buckles for a perfect fit. As she had felt earlier, she felt a wave of humiliation and erotic pleasure washing over her, and she walked to the full length mirror to check her image. The heels made her legs look long and sexy and the thin black straps disappeared in her pussy and ass crack. She ran her hands over her nipples and saw them harden immediately. Cleaning the area as she had seen her Master do, she walked to the steps, adjusted her pussy strap so that it was not rubbing her piercing, and walked up the stairs.

Dee Dee
Dee Dee
18 Followers