Jennifer and Stacy get Bitchsuited

Story Info
Continuation of 'Puppy Girl Punishments at College'.
5.3k words
4.46
107.7k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude:

Slave university cheerleaders had a lot of important rules and regulations they had to live by. One of the most important, however, was that they had to maintain their grades and not miss any practices or performances without a doctor's note from the school physician. Other rules were in place as well, both to protect the girls, and to make the slave capture process more fluid. One of the rules was, if a girl was on academic warning, they were not allowed to meet with their friends, except for study periods. Sometimes, however, girls forgot. This is the story of what happened to two girls at Slave University when they forgot that rule.

Chapter 1: Jennifer has a problem

Jennifer knew she was in trouble when the test came back and the teacher, Mr. Jones, gave her a shake of his head. He placed the test result face down, and then moved on to the next girl. Quaking with fear, Jennifer tentatively reached out, and turned the page over. A glaring red 55 was written over the top of the page, with a note that Mr. Jones had already informed the cheerleading coach of the score. Math had never been Jennifer's strong point, and it seemed that the class would be her downfall.

Mr. Jones returned to the front of the class, and announced the name of the girl with the lowest score in the class, Marissa. Trembling, Marissa walked to the front of the class, and kneeled before Mr. Jones. Jennifer watched as the girl was ordered to stand, then watched as she was stripped by the two girls with the highest scores. Marissa trembled with fear, and blushed crimson as the girls bound her arms behind her back, then stuffed her mouth with a ball gag and blindfold, and finally tied her to the receiving frame where she would be taken later, for sentencing. Mr. Jones walked up to the girl, and with a marker, he wrote "Ponygirl" on her forehead. Jennifer knew the next time she would see Marissa, Marissa would be sealed in a rubber ponygirl suit, complete with hooves, mask, tail, bridle, and the other accruements normally associated with pony girls.

Mr. Jones then returned to the front of the classroom, and began going over the test answers for the remainder of the class. As the bell rang, he called out "Ms. Bentley, please remain behind a moment." Jennifer had a suspicion what was coming wasn't going to be good news for her, but she remained behind. As the class filed out, Jennifer walked up to Mr. Jones' desk.

Mr. Jones watched the freshman girl walk up, her cheerleader uniform skirt swishing from side to side as she came forward. Mr. Jones always loved watching the cheerleaders perform at the games and pep rallies, and knew one day, he would be able to claim one as his own. Maybe this one, he thought to himself. She had the look he loved seeing, and she obviously was going to be failing his class. "Play it cool, doc, and you may just have this one for your own." he thought to himself. Jennifer had the figure most girls would dream of having. A 34C rack, hourglass figure, a cute and firm ass, and best of all, the thighs needed by most cheerleaders to do stunts and jumps. Mr. Jones watches as she approached, and could only smile in his head, thinking of the fun he could have with her.

"Jennifer, I've noticed your performance here has been miserable in this class. While basic math at this level is not normally everyone's area of expertise, there are ways to improve one's grade. I haven't filed your grade yet, to the cheerleading coach, but you know, the moment I do, your going to find yourself in a most humiliating position." Mr. Jones watched the cheerleader's face as he spoke, first noting the reaction to the thought of improving her grade, then that of the mention of the shame should her failing grade be reported. At the Slave University, cheerleaders who failed a class test or broke any of the rules were turned into the mascot. While at other universities, this wasn't a big deal, at Slave University, the school mascot was a bitch suited slave girl. Jennifer knew this already because at the first practice, all the girls were introduced to the mascot, Missy. (See the story Bitchsuit Punishment for the overall plot line)

Mr. Jones looked at the girl, and followed her reactions, and saw the sign he was looking for, that the girl would do anything he asked to get her grade up. "I have an offer for you, Jennifer. If you come to my house tonight and whenever I summon you, and perform your cheers for me as well as do anything else I ask, I will report your grade as passing for the year. However, this offer is only on the table for the next 5 minutes."

Jennifer took less than 10 seconds to accept the offer, and Mr. Jones smiled. "Well then Jennifer, I will pick you up in front of your dorm room tonight at 9 pm. If your not there, well, you know what will happen." For emphasis, Mr. Jones pointedly looked at the bound and struggling Marissa as she was loaded onto the slave cart by two of the school's security officers. "One other thing I want you to know Jennifer, dear. If I like what I see tonight, and you perform as I hope you are capable of, you'll be moved into my house for the year."

Jennifer knew there was nothing she could do, to avoid her fate, so she nodded her acceptance, and departed the room, her skirt back flipping up slightly as she broke into a run to get back to her dorm, giving Mr. Jones a nice flash of the black and white spotted spankie panties all the cheerleaders wore. Mr. Jones smiled and thought to himself "yes, tonight is going to be interesting."

Chapter 2: Jennifer and Stacy hatch a plan

Jennifer ran back to her dorm room, and sat down on her bed, thinking about what she might be asked to do for Mr. Jones. She had heard stories from some of the other girls on the squad about teachers making offers to them, for passing grades in classes, in exchange for services the girls were expected to perform. Most had either taken the offer, or found themselves bound to the frames for pickup by the security staff. Here it was, a month into Jennifer's freshman year, and already she was in trouble. As she sat and pondered her fate, her roommate Stacy came in.

Stacy was a freshman as well, and a member of the cheerleading squad. She had shoulder length black hair, a nice firm 36C rack, and a bubble butt that was the envy of almost every girl on the squad. Walking into the room, Stacy saw her roommate was upset. She sat down on the bed next to her, and put an arm around her shoulder.

"What's wrong, Jennifer? It looks like the world just crashed around you." Stacy always had tried to be a supportive friend to everyone she met, and Jennifer always appreciated the fact she could confide in her roommate, when she was having trouble.

"I think Mr. Jones might be getting a personal slave." Jennifer began sobbing, and quickly explained to Stacy what had happened. Stacy sat there with her arms around Jennifer while the girl sobbed her heart out. Stacy knew Math wasn't one of Jennifer's strong points, and had been helping to tutor Jennifer as best she could. It looked like the work hadn't helped, however.

"I have an idea, pumpkin. Wait here, and let me see if I can make my idea happen." Stacy walked to her computer, and entered the school's slave registration database. Stacy has always liked Jennifer, and on the nights Stacy was feeling down, Jennifer had tried to make her feel better. The memories of those passionate nights had made Stacey fall in love with Jennifer, and Jennifer had returned the passion equally. Now, it was up to Stacy to try to save Jennifer again.

"Pumpkin, if you'll accept, I want to become your owner. If I register you as belonging to me, then we might be able to trick Mr. Jones out of his slave. What do you say, Jen?"

Jennifer looked at Stacy with a huge smile on her face. "Really, Stacy? You'll save me from him?" Jennifer was stunned at the offer.

"Yes dear, I will. But it isn't going to be fun for you. Since we're still students, the only roles I can secure for you, is either a pony or puppy slave position. You know both roles already, since we've seen both types of slaves here. But it is the only way I can think of, to save you for me, and keep you happy."

Stacy looked at Jennifer, waiting for an answer. She knew that there might be problems, and she knew if Mr. Jones filed a protest, she could share in Jennifer's fate, simply because she was trying to beat Mr. Jones to the punch.

Jennifer considered it, and then made up her mind. "Yes Stacy, I'll become yours. But I want to be able to sleep with you still. Do you think the school would allow a pony up in your room?"

"No dear, I don't think they would. So it looks like your going to be my little puppy. Do you have any puppy names you like, or do you want me to surprise you with your name?" Stacy smiled to herself, and to Jennifer.

"I'll let you pick my name, Stacy. I just hope it works. I don't want you to give up your freedom, just to protect me." Jennifer crossed the dorm room floor, and kneeled next to Stacy, placing her head in Stacy's lap. She always liked sitting like that, to let Stacy know when she was horny or in need of some special time with her. Stacy reached down, patted Jennifer on the head, then turned to the registration page.

"Lets see. Oh, good. We can use the scanner, to auto complete forms. Let me see your collar a second, Jennifer."

Stacy reached down with the hand held laser scanner, and scanned the barcode on Jennifer's collar. Instantly, the computer filled in the forms, and asked Stacy to select the enslavement option for Jennifer. Stacy selected Puppy from the menu, and the computer beeped, signifying the selection. Stacy was then asked to select the outfit from a menu. There were three options for the slave suits for the puppy slaves, a Dalmatian, a black lab, and a brown mutt. Stacy selected the Dalmatian suit, and the computer asked for the options Stacy wanted for the suit. Since she liked playing with Jennifer's breasts and pussy, she selected the open breasts and pussy option. The computer beeped again, and Stacy was asked to enter her choices of 3 names for Jennifer to be registered as. Stacy entered Sweet Cunt, Precious, and Trixie. The computer beeped as the name Trixie was allocated to Stacy. Then the screen went blank as the database compiled the information and registered the request. Then the screen came back up, and asked for Jennifer to thumb print her authorization for the voluntary enslavement.

"Jennifer, come up here dear. The computer wants you to thumb print your approval of my adopting you." Stacy moved aside, and Jennifer read the message, and pressed her thumb to the reader, signifying her acceptance. Then Stacy was asked to accept by thumb stamp the final request. Stacy pressed her thumb to the reader, and a note poped up, asking what time the security staff should come to handle Jennifer's dressing out and to outfit the dorm room with the kennel cage and other furnishings.

"Jen, when do you want to be suited up? It has to be within the next 24 hours, or you'll be declared a deserter, and subject to a far worse punishment." Stacy looked at Jennifer, and Jennifer responded with her head down "the sooner, the better, Mistress Stacy."

Stacy entered a time 5 mins from the current time, and then had Jennifer strip down nude. Stacy sat back and watcher her new slave strip, enjoying the sight of her bald pussy, her perky and firm breasts, and her enlarged nipples. Stacy then took a set of cuffs from the closet, and fastened them around Jennifer's wrists, binding her hands behind her back. As the time neared, Stacy took a ball gag and blindfold and secured them to Jennifer's head, then walked her to the door post, and left her there.

Chapter 3: Collection time

The security team knocked on the door, entered, and then led the bound Jennifer to the waiting cart, and secured her to the transport frame. Then the head guard turned and asked Stacy "Any special instructions, Miss?"

"Yes, please don't let her see her new suit till she is fully dressed, and leave her tail out for now. I would like the honor of inserting it into her myself. As for the furniture, I will let you setup the cage where her bed is now, and her food and water bowls in one of the corners, preferably that one, so I can watch her while I work." Stacy smiled to the guard, and then watched as her former roommate, now slave, was wheeled away to the outfitting section of the school.

Jennifer felt the wheeled cart begin to move, and her body swayed as the frame she was suspended on was wheeled around the campus. She knew there were a lot of people looking at her nude body, and despite the fact she was scared, she felt her pussy begin to moisten. It took the security staff 10 minutes to wheel the frame and the girl up to the receiving port, then she was left to dangle there, while she was measured, weighed, and had the basic measurements for the suit taken. Despite her fear, Jennifer knew that at least Stacy would be there for her, and would care for her.

Stacy meanwhile, was walking to the curb, to meet with Mr. Jones. "Hello Mr. Jones. I know you're supposed to be meeting with Jennifer here, but she asked me to come to speak to you, as she is currently tied up at the moment. Do you mind if I take her place for tonight?"

"Hum, I guess we can go to my place, dear, and talk. I wouldn't want to have the discussion here, as there are some aspects I would like to go over with Jennifer in detail, but since you're her roommate, I guess we can discuss it too. Hop in, dear."

Mr. Jones had already received the report about Stacy's attempt to register Jennifer as her own slave, and was pleased by the choices Stacy had made so far. He also knew that security was clearing out the dorm room, instead of installing the puppy items Stacy had requested. He had informed security of his intentions to collar both girls, and had asked the staff to arrange to pull his car over near the outfitting offices, and take Stacy by force.

As Stacy entered the car, Mr. Jones began the drive to the exit. As they passed the outfitting center, thought, campus police turned on their lights and pulled Mr. Jones over. "Sir, we received your report today, about the attempted theft of one of your slaves. Is this the girl who tried to steal one Jennifer Bentley from you?"

"Yes officer, this is the girl. Take her away."

Stacy was shocked. She struggled as the security officer pulled her from the car. Stacy squealed as all her clothes were ripped from her body, her hands were forced behind her back, and her legs were folded open as she was hogtied and placed on a frame. A ball gag and blindfold was secured to her head, and to add insult to the girl's plight, the security team fastened a spreader bar to her knees, forcing her to spread her thighs, and expose her pussy. The security officers had much experience subduing girls, and in no time, Stacy joined the ranks of their captures. Her nude body was groped and felt by Mr. Jones, and all she could do was squeal thru the ball gag as he continued his inspection.

"Ah, well done gentlemen. You will find my request for her outfit on file, and as she stated in her own report, please leave her tail out so I may have the honor of inserting it. When both girls are dressed, please bring them to my house."

Chapter 4: Outfitting the new slaves

Stacy's frame was wheeled up into the receiving line, and by careful planning and management, she was placed directly behind Jennifer. Both girls didn't know the other was there, they just assumed they were between two other nameless and luckless girls. As Stacy was measured, weighed, and left to dangle, she only hoped Jennifer would forgive her.

The two girls were then wheeled into the line, as their suits were ready. First, the girls were dipped in a special solution, which made their hair dissolve. Both girls squealed as they were dipped into the solution, and then squealed again as massive blowers air dried them. The line continued forward.

The next stop was the initial suiting room. Jennifer and Stacy were removed from their frames, and each was placed on a table. Two of the plant's workers took the latex suits from their respective hangers, and with much struggling and squealing, slipped the suits onto the helpless girls. The design of the suits folded each girl's arms and legs into half, making it so the girls were forced to crawl along on elbows and knees. The designers knew the strain of this sort of walking would cause pain eventually, as the human body wasn't designed to walk on all 4's, but they had solved the problem by adding into every suit an extra think and cushioned pad that would support the weight of the girls, and not cause them pain.

The workers also had to position each girl's breasts to fall out of the cutouts for their breasts, as well as line up the pussy and anal openings. Each girl squealed as her breasts were fondled and pulled thru the breast holes, and by design, the holes were small, so their breasts seemed to swell as they were secured. Similarly, the girl's pussies were maneuvered into position, and the rubber was seated in place.

The workers removed the ball gags from one girl at a time, and before the girl could speak, shoved a ring gag into her mouth, and secured it under the hood of the suit. Each ring gag was also connected to a muzzle that would give the appearance of a dog muzzle. The muzzle portion could be removed at feeding times, and whenever the owner wanted some service preformed. The girl's blindfolds were also repositioned to the outside of the hood, so that it wouldn't interfere with the next step, the heat sealing.

The now suited girls were then placed in a heat box, which would shrink the suit onto their bodies, making removal only possible by reheating the suit, to expand it again. The girls each came out of the heater sweating and moaning, and unprepared for the final part of their initial transformation. They felt their bodies lifted and dropped into a padded crate, along with some jingling items and other things. The space around the girls was then filled with packing peanuts, and the lid was secured to the box. The girls didn't know it, but they were being packed together into a festive box together. Since it was near the holidays, the staff made the decision to gift box and wrap up the new slaves, just in case the slaves were going to be presents.

As the lid was secured, the box was placed on a conveyor belt, and the box was taken out to a delivery truck. The box was loaded up, and sent over to Mr. Jones' house, where he gladly signed for the package, and had the driver place it in his new slave pet room. He took great delight that instead of one slave, he was going to have two slaves instead. Mr. Jones was so excited, that he had to remind himself to settle down before he would handle the final outfitting of his slaves.

Chapter 5: Mr. Jones introduces the girls to their lives

Mr. Jones left the room where the gift wrapped slaves awaited their fate. He wanted to surprise his wife, and have her help with the final outfitting of the girls. She had been pestering him to try to get her a pet slave, mainly because in the town that the school had occupied, the ownership of a pet slave was a water mark of how well the school had thought of a teacher's performance. Mr. and Mrs. Jones had been at the college for over 20 years, but during that time, they had opted out of owning a slave pet, instead opting for the privilege of being the school's disciplinarians. Both of them had a reputation for leaving the asses of their victims in such a condition, that the following days, girls would carry pillows with them to classes. But Mrs. Jones was tired, and wanted something new in her life, and she knew her husband did as well.

Mr. Jones sat down in the living room of their house, to await the arrival of his wife. He knew she had an appointment to deal with the backside of one of the students on the swim team, a deal worked out between the girl and Mrs. Jones, at the request of the girl's father. Shortly after Mr. Jones had sat down and put his feet up, he heard his wife arrive at the house, and wasn't surprised when she walked in, and gave him a loving kiss on his forehead.

12