Joanne's Fall Pt. 16 - Poor Freddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That looks like that guys car, who paid me, she thought and her heart started to beat faster.

No, it can't be, it's just a random car and they might not even be in our house.

Joanne took another step and then saw the front door to her house open.

A man walked out, he has short, wispy grey hair and a grey beard that was well kept. Joanne recognised him.

Joanne's heart felt like it stopped and her stomach twisted inside of her.

That is him, she thought, what the fuck was he doing in my house!

He didn't spot Joanne and she waited for him to get in his car and drive off. Then she nearly ran into her house.

"Freddy?!" She shouted, but no reply.

"Freddy?!" She shouted again and ran into the living room where he was sat on the sofa with his head looking at the ground.

"Freddy," She whispered, Joanne's hands were shaking and she felt sick, "who was that man?"

Freddy slowly looked up and Joanne couldn't believe it when she saw his eyes were welling up and tears started to fall out of them.

Without saying a word he threw some papers that were in his hands onto the table.

No. Joanne thought.

It was like time had stopped.

On A4 pieces of paper were blown up photos of her, various ones from the last few weeks. There were too many to count but the first ones Joanne saw were:

One of her riding Dwayne on the sofa as another black man's cock was in her arse, that was her first night away.

Another of her bent over the bonnet of a car getting fucked from behind.

One of her sat on Suzie's face, completely naked.

One of her getting out of Jason and Claire's apartment dressed like a slut, on their way to the gangs house.

There we so many photos, all incriminating Joanne.

"He was a private investigator I hired," Freddy stuttered out as a tear ran down his face, "who are you?"