Just Another Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Kitten," a familiar voice suddenly said. My eyes snapped open to find Daddy standing in the doorway. He was beaming and I smiled at him. He made his way closer to me. "You made me so proud." Gently he grabbed my chin and lifted my face to meet him, feeling his soft lips on mine. "Have you thanked our host yet?" My eyes shifted to Smiley-man.

"Thank you, sir," I said a bit shyly, my voice hoarse. "This has been... everything." My brain was too fuzzy to come up with better words.

"It was my pleasure. You are always welcomed back here." He turned towards Daddy after that. "The video will be sent to your email address shortly. Pleasure doing business with you, sir." They shook hands before Smiley-man moved away from the room.

Daddy quietly held the dress up for me and helped me put it back on. He put the shoes back on my feet and carefully helped me off the table. My legs were wobbly, and with every step I felt how sore I really was. I was led back to the car, feeling cum drip from my pussy. I was a sticky mess and I have never been happier. I sat down on the towel Daddy provided and was asleep before he could close the door.

I was barely aware of being guided back in the house and being undressed. Barely aware of the wet towel between my legs as he cleaned me up a little. And I was fast asleep before I could hear his comment about the plug still buried deep inside me, keeping all the cum inside till morning.

12