Just the Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God," she groaned, forcing the head into her distended sphincter. "That's more than the tip, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," Tommy replied in a strangled groan. Then he grabbed her ass cheeks forcefully and pushed her up off of him. The thick, mostly-dry juice from her pussy now served to stick them together, rather than providing a slippery lubricant.

"Ow," she grumbled. She turned around and rubbed her bottom. "Why did that suddenly hurt so much?"

"No lubrication," he replied. He licked his lips and blew out a long breath. "At first, your juices made it all slippery. They dried out, though, and then they were sticky instead. Does that make sense?"

Emma thought for a second and then nodded. She leaned forward and gave him a quick smooch before sliding out of the bed.

"We need to take a break and go grocery shopping anyway," she said lightly. "We should pick up some sort of lube while we're out."

Tommy had managed to stand up before she said that. He stood there stunned and stared at her when those words came out of her mouth. She turned and saw his expression of disbelief.

"What?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing," he replied, shaking his head. "I just..." he licked his lips, "...do we need eggs?"

He didn't want to point out what she had said, for fear of making her change her mind. Sexy Emma was going to buy anal lube so she could enjoy pushing his hard cock up her asshole? Tommy thought he should pinch himself, but then reconsidered. If this was some horny dream, he certainly didn't want to wake up!

* * *

Tommy still felt like he was in a dream. They were in the supermarket, and Emma was carefully reading the packaging on a half-dozen tubes and bottles of lubricants. She chewed her lip thoughtfully as she considered each one. The warming gel sounded good, but it was water-based and she didn't want it drying out and getting sticky like her own natural lubrication had. When she turned to Tommy for advice he spread his hands in a helpless gesture.

"I don't know anything about any of them, honestly," he confessed.

He was also concerned that his cock might just explode, he was so turned on. It gave a distinct lurch in his pants when she shrugged and tossed all six packages into their cart.

"They're not that expensive," she said. "We'll just have to try them all and figure out what works best."

The rest of the shopping felt like slow torture for Tommy. He just wanted to get out of there and back to their apartment as quickly as possible!

By the time they were driving home, he had managed to calm down enough to think clearly. Just because Emma had bought all this lube didn't mean she was going to let him fuck her ass. If anything, he had to be more cautious than ever. He also had to make it clear to her that he was being careful and not taking advantage of her trust. She had to be the one to make it happen, and she had to know that she had been the one to make it happen. Otherwise, it would be his fault if she got upset.

Emma looked over at his thoughtful expression as they unloaded the groceries from the car. The hungry, aroused expression he had worn earlier had been replaced by one of concern.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

He shook his head. "I'm just worried," he replied honestly. "I don't ever want to hurt you, Emma. You know that. I'm trying to figure out how to make sure I don't lose my self control."

Emma felt warmth spreading through her chest at his thoughtfulness. She also shivered at the shot of arousal that pulsed through her pussy at the thought. She leaned up and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I trust you to think of something," she said. Then she preceded him up the stairs to their apartment, knowing full well he would be staring at her shapely bottom the entire way.

Tommy licked his lips and feasted his eyes on her perfect backside. It made him think of that last episode before they had gone shopping, when she had pushed him back onto his haunches. She had nearly forced his cock up her ass with no lube. He almost tripped on the stairs when he realized that she would almost certainly push him the rest of the way inside her as soon as he was properly lubricated.

He stopped and panted for a second, letting her get further ahead of him before resuming his way up the staircase. Her bottom swayed from side to side as she closed the distance to the front door. It was hypnotic. Tommy managed to clear his head long enough to put away the groceries.

Emma carried the plastic bag with the packages of lube back to the bedroom. She dumped them out on the bed and felt her sphincter throb in anticipation as she considered the selection. One was probably the most popular, based on commercials she had seen, and she figured she would start with it. It was a water-based gel, so they would need to reapply it to keep her tender backdoor moist and slippery. She swept the other packages back into the bag and dropped it into the top drawer of her dresser. Then she opened the box and removed the tube, carefully reading the directions and warnings as she kicked off her shoes and bent to remove her socks.

Tommy stood in the doorway and watched, mesmerized, as she slowly slid her long socks down her sexy calves. Her focus on the tube in her hand was intense. He finally shook his head and cleared his throat before closing the distance to kiss her.

"I love you, you know," he murmured into her mouth.

"I know," she replied, kissing him again. "I love you too."

They broke off the kiss and he looked down at the tube in her hand. "So that's our winner for today?"

She nodded and they undressed at the side of the bed. Tommy scooped up the discarded clothes and set them in the padded chair in the corner. Then he crawled onto the bed and turned over, sitting up with a pillow between his back and the headboard. He gave her a weak smile.

"This will make it really hard for me to thrust up into you," he said. "You'll be completely in control."

Emma nodded. Something about that idea—of being in control—fueled her desire. She handed Tommy the tube and climbed over him, straddling his thighs and pointing her bottom right at him. She looked over her shoulder and right into his eyes.

"This one is water-based," she said, "so you'll probably need to add some more if it starts to dry out."

He swallowed hard and nodded, then popped open the cap and squeezed a dollop of gel onto his index finger. Emma watched him and shivered when Tommy smeared the cool gel onto her sensitive pucker.

"I can see why the warming gel gets rave reviews," she chuckled. They both visibly relaxed as they shared a weak laugh.

Tommy squeezed another dab of lube directly onto the head of his cock and spread it around with his thumb. When the entire thing was glistening he held his shaft and pointed it toward Emma.

"Ready," he croaked. He cleared his throat. "Take it easy—you can stop whenever you need to."

Emma lowered her bottom toward his crotch, moaning softly when she felt the heat of that throbbing cock head come into contact with her twitching asshole. "Just the tip?" she groaned.

"Just the tip," he whispered, nodding.

Then he watched her take more than the tip immediately. He stared open-mouthed, incapable of speech.

"Just the tip," she moaned again, pressing back and insistently pushing most of the bloated head into her relaxing ring of muscle.

"Just—oh!—the tip!" she groaned as the head of his cock popped inside her.

She pumped her hips forward and back, working his throbbing cock head in and out of her hot, horny asshole. She leaned forward until his cock head popped out of her snug ring, then stopped and panted with just the tip pressed into her.

"I think we need more lube already," she said breathlessly.

He nodded and grabbed the tube in his trembling hand. After popping it open, he squirted a generous stream of the gel over the head and shaft of his cock. He closed the lid and dropped the tube, then used his thumb to smear the gel over his cock and around the stretched opening of her ass. Tommy quickly pulled his hand away when she pushed her bottom back toward him again. The lubricated head of his cock slid into her easily, and the ring of her asshole squeezed down on his shaft.

Emma groaned as she felt her sensitive, horny asshole being stretched open. It felt amazing and did not hurt at all. She could feel the lubricant on the inside of her puckered ring and just inside her ass, and it just made everything feel better and smoother. She pushed forward and back slowly three more times.

"Oh, Tommy, that feels so much better," she moaned. "I can't believe how good it feels to have the tip of your cock inside me like this."

Tommy wasn't sure how to tell her she was now pumping a third of his cock in and out of her. He wasn't even sure if he should...but he cleared his throat anyway.

"That's a little bit more than just the tip," he murmured.

Emma had thought she must be mistaken when she first felt the ridge of his bloated cock head slip past her tight sphincter. Now she was almost dizzy with arousal as she felt it stimulating the sensitive nerve endings inside her. Her pupils were wide, making her eyes look somehow bigger when she looked into his.

"Maybe we should use more lube, then," she panted.

"Okay," Tommy agreed. He was so turned on his hands shook. It took two tries to open the cap on the tube. He applied it generously to the exposed portion of his shaft and spread it all the way around the rim of her wide-open asshole. "That should do it," he panted.

"God, you're so hard," she groaned as she sank back onto him. She shuddered and came, her juices gushing out to coat his balls.

Tommy realized with a start that he was leaking pre-cum inside her. He probably had been for some time. As impossibly arousing as this was, though, he was nowhere near orgasm. Emma, on the other hand, had already come at least once, and looked close to another shattering climax. Tommy's attention had strayed up her body to watch her face while she gasped through that orgasm. When her sphincter squeezed down on his shaft, he finally returned his gaze to his crotch.

He gasped in disbelief. Almost the entire length of his rock-hard dick was inside her!

Emma's eyes closed briefly, and then she looked over her shoulder at his face. He was flushed in a way she had never seen except when he had been coming inside her. He was breathing heavily—almost hyperventilating.

"Tommy, what's wrong?" she managed between breaths.

"It's...it's..." he couldn't say it. He looked back up at her eyes. "That's a lot more than just the tip."

"Oh!" she gasped. Her eyes were wide as she reached back with a trembling hand. Her fingertips lightly traced around the stretched ring of her butthole, feeling his shaft protruding from it. Then her fingers traced his shaft back only to immediately brush his pubic hair. "Oh, God," she groaned. "Tommy, you've got your hard dick in my ass."

"Do we need to stop?" he asked softly, clearly not wanting to. Then his eyes widened. "Does it hurt?" he whispered in alarm.

"No," she murmured, shaking her head. But then she started slowly sliding forward until his entire glistening length slipped out of her snug embrace. She kept going forward until she was on her belly with her legs spread wide. "You'll need to use more lube, though," she added.

Tommy shook visibly as he knelt above her and carefully squirted a dollop of lube right into her pulsing asshole. She had her head turned and was looking up at him.

"Tommy, I trust you," she stated. "You won't hurt me, will you?"

"No," he replied solemnly, licking his lips. He spread a fresh coat of lube over his cock. He capped the tube and set it aside before lowering himself carefully onto her back. As he pressed the tip of his cock to her wet hole, he whispered in her ear, "Just the tip?"

She let out a soft laugh as the tip of his cock spread her asshole open. She pushed her butt back up toward him, forcing the head inside her horny backdoor.

"What's so funny?" Tommy asked. Then he groaned as her tight bottom took his entire length.

"I knew this would happen," she replied. "As soon as I let you put 'just the tip' into my ass, it wasn't going to be enough. Eventually, you were going to—ungh!—fuck meee—Ohhh!—in my ass!"

Her voice rose in excitement when she felt him actually doing it. That huge, thick cock pumped in and out of her horny asshole, and she loved it! They stopped trying to speak and just enjoyed the incredible sensations of this first wonderful butt-fucking. Tommy fervently hoped there would be more. Emma knew there would be a lot more.

Tommy pushed himself up off of her back so that he could watch his cock pistoning smoothly in and out of Emma's receptive asshole. She pushed her hips up so that she could reach underneath herself and play with her clit. That little extra stimulation pushed both of them right over the edge. Emma's tight sheath gripped him firmly as he exploded inside her. They both cried out loud at the sheer intensity of this magnificent shared climax.

If there had been a massive earthquake at that moment, they would not have noticed.

Emma felt her ass being filled with his molten semen and then it was seeping out around his still-thrusting shaft and oozing down between her thighs. Tommy shuddered and then slumped down onto her back. He was drained of energy, but his cock was still drooling hot cum deep inside her. She gasped as aftershocks shot through her ass and pussy. It was only then that Emma became aware how much of her own juices had soaked the sheets beneath them.

Tommy felt her squirm beneath him and quickly rolled off, pulling her onto her side so she could breathe.

"Thanks," she panted.

"No, thank you!" he countered.

Emma just grinned. She didn't have to ask why he was thanking her. She had given him the present he had always wanted. She just never would have guessed how much she would enjoy giving it to him.

12