Lakeside Chimera

Story Info
The lakeside gift of a goddess.
787 words
4.2
2.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024 as well as for its "mystery woman" sub-challenge, requiring the story be written about a selected photo of a young woman. Below this line are exactly 750 words.]

"There's a lull at the lake's parking lot, so I'll take my break now, if you'll hold the fort, Billy."

"Sure thing," Billy said from inside the food truck at the top of the rise of the lawn sloping down to the lake beach. Frank had barely turned to walk away before Billy fished the blue pill from his jeans pocket and downed it with Coke. The summer--and business--was waning at the lake and he'd become addicted to the attitude-adjustment pills.

When he turned back, there she was, at the food truck counter, looking like a goddess. She was young and slim, beautiful of a face framed by cascading black hair. She was standing enough away from the truck that he could see she was draped in a white, filmy Greek-like tunic falling off her perfect body and descending to above her knees. It draped so close, so filmy to her body that he could discern the puffy nipples on pert breasts and the darkness of her V.

God, she was sexy.

"A hot dog with plenty of mustard," she requested, fluttering her eyelashes at Billy, her voice as smooth as silk as her body was.

Billy trembled. He fixed the hot dog, slathering it with mustard before handing it down to her.

"Thank you, handsome," she said. Billy felt his knees go to rubber.

He continued staring at her, as, remaining near the food wagon window, she ate the hot dog, making a production of it that could easily be taken as making love to something else of that shape. She spent extra time playing with the mustard with her tongue.

The scene folded into fantasy. Lifting the empty hot dog tray back onto the counter, she gave Billy a coquettish smile and lowered the top of her tunic, exposing her breasts. Dabbing at a gollop of mustard at the corner of her mouth, she brought her finger down and rubbed the mustard first on one nipple and then the other.

Billy emitted a low moan, unable to take his gaze from her.

Inclining her head toward one end of the food wagon, she disappeared from view.

Billy couldn't leave the wagon fast enough, frantically going around the end of the wagon to the back, where the truck was backed up to an oleander bush hedge, leaving just a small walkway between truck back and the foliage.

She was waiting for him there, tunic puddled to the ground at her feet, perfect pouting body leaning into the back of the truck, legs spread a bit, pelvis jutting forward. As Billy, shuddering and panting heavily, reached her, she extended her arms, pulling him into her body. The fingers of one hand glided into the blond hair at the back of his head, pulling Billy's face to lick at her mustard-slathered nipples and then up to her lips. Her other hand unbuckled his belt, unzipped him, and freed his erection. Then it moved under the flared waistband of his jeans, to palm his bare buttocks and pull him into her.

Billy reached down, grasped her bare hips, and raised her legs off the ground. She hooked her knees on his hips as he moved one hand to the small of her back to hold her in position and guided his shaft into her folds with the other hand. He briefly, only briefly, rubbed the head of his cock on her clit to feel her shudder for him. They maintained a deep kiss as he pulled her down on his erection, entering her deep. She rocked her body on his, fucking herself on his erection.

He came, falling against the back of the truck, finding she no longer was there--that he was holding his hard shaft in his hand, jerking his hips, and coming against the back of the truck.

Shaking his head, he zipped and buckled up and returned to the food truck. He'd barely gotten back in the stand when Frank returned and asked what he'd missed.

In a daze, Billy related exactly what Frank had missed.

Frank laughed. "A beautiful young woman give it out like that to an ugly guy like you? You were hallucinating."

Billy didn't argue with that, but when he looked down on the service counter, there was a used hot dog tray, slathered with mustard. And down at the lake's edge, moving toward the parking lot, was the figure of a young women with black hair, wearing a Greek-like white tunic.