Liberal House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second Palmer girl was jerking my pants off my waist, taking my underwear with it. My cock popped free and Jill suddenly dropped to engulf it in her mouth. She drove my cock all the way into her mouth and throat. Her lips struck my pubic bone and I came. Just like that. I cried out and ejaculated deep into her throat. I shot a massive load and moaned.

"Oh, Jesus. I'm sorry!" I cried out. I was totally embarrassed I had cum so quickly. I had lasted maybe three seconds.

Jill made a series of happy noises and kept her throat around my cock. When I stopped coming she threw her head off me and gasped for air. She swallowed a bunch of times and looked enormously happy with herself.

Me? I just sat there embarrassed. My cock was still rock hard and glistening. And I had just blew my load.

The second girl ripped my jeans and underwear off and then crawled up between my legs. I watched as she started lapping at my cock and balls making appreciative noises.

Jill grabbed my face and kissed me. I grimaced tasting my own cock on her mouth. She didn't let up and soon we were French kissing. The second girl was really going to town on my cock and balls. I was loving this. I didn't care that I had probably just tasted my own cum for the first time. I was in a threesome with two really hot girls.

We stayed like this for a minute or two. Jill broke off and looked at me. "Hi, stud. I'm Jill, this is Lindsey. Thanks for coming so quick. Now we can really get down and enjoy this."

"What?"

"You blew your load. Now you can go the distance with us. And I got first taste, thanks baby."

Lindsey made a snort noise. She got up on her knees and then straddled my groin. Before I could say anything she impaled herself on my cock, her gorgeous breasts swaying in front of her. The hottest tightest pussy I had ever felt was now wrapped around my cock. I moaned and Jill kissed my mouth.

"Lucky bitch,' she murmured into my mouth. "Lie back," she ordered and pushed on my chest.

I slid down the wall until I lay on the twin bed on my back. My whole attention was focused on watching Lindsey ride my cock. She placed her hands on my chest and moved up onto her feet. She was squatting over me and driving her pussy down on my cock. She would rise up until I was worried my cock would fall out before driving down again. She was an expert. I could feel her pussy clenching on my cock, milking it. I groaned deeply. I reached up and cupped her breasts. And tweaked her nipples and she moaned in pleasure.

Jill slid away and I watched her. She got between my legs behind Lindsey. I saw her face appear between us and then her hot, wet tongue washed over my balls. I threw my head back and cried out. It was the most pleasurable thing I had ever felt. If I hadn't already cum I would be splashing the inside of Lindsey right now. Jill kept it up. She licked in broad strokes. Lindsey and Jill must have practised this because her timing was perfect. When Lindsey rode up, Jill would lick up my balls and up my exposed shaft. It was the most amazing feeling ever.

Then I noticed a delay. Jill was licking higher. I stared down and must have had a strange look on my face because Lindsey laughed around a groan. "She's licking my asshole. Ungh. Right...now!" A look of pleasure crossed her face. "So good. So. Ungh. Fuck. Baby your cock is perfect. Just the...ungh...right size."

We stayed this way for a long time. It was amazing. Lindsey came and I was a little disappointed. She came quietly and made only a little noise, but she looked very content. She kept riding me and Jill kept licking.

Lindsey looked down at me. "That was so good. A lovely cum. Baby, want do you want to do to us? Huh? Anything. Fucking anything at all. Just name it. It's yours. Think dirty, really fucking dirty. You want Jill to lick your asshole? Both of us? Same time? Huh?"

I had no response. I had no idea what I wanted. So far everything was great. I could feel another orgasm not far off. But the thought of having my asshole licked seemed repulsive to me.

I heard a loud slap and Lindsey squealed. Jill had spanked her ass. "Get off him, my turn."

Lindsey sighed and dropped to her knees. She straddled my chest and bent forward and kissed me. Her breasts brushed across my chest. I felt Jill settle over me and grip my cock. She lowered her pussy onto me and I was inside her. I had thought it would feel different than Lindsey's but it didn't. But it was hot, wet and tight. I moaned and thrust up into her. Jill made a happy sigh and started fucking me.

Lindsey sat back and Jill wrapped her arms around her. I watched her fondle her breasts. Both girls were looking down at me and smiling. I enjoyed the feel of pussy fucking me and watching Jill fondle Lindsey. It was so hot.

"Feel her pussy," I said, surprising myself.

Jill and Lindsey smiled and Jill reached down and started fingering her pussy. It was wonderful to watch. Suddenly I wanted to taste that pussy. Watching it be pleasured by Jill had given me a hunger. I loved how her lips spread and her clit would peek out. She was so wet and I was hungry. For a moment I thought about my cock having just been in there, but my desire was stronger.

"I want to eat her," I said to Jill. Even I could hear the lust in my voice.

Lindsey wasted no time and scooted up the bed to straddle my face. I grabbed her beautiful round ass and pulled her down on my mouth. She moaned and helped me spread her pussy with her fingers. I lapped at her juices. She was delicious. A different taste than Melody. It was richer. I loved it.

For a time we remained that way. It was pleasant and exciting. Lindsey started to get more aggressive and I felt something brush my chin. I reached down and encountered Jill's hand. I followed it up and it turned into a finger. She had a finger in Lindsey's asshole. Holy fuck, I thought. Lindsey was getting vocal now and grunting.

"Yeah, fuck my ass. Jesus."

Inspired and before I could change my mind, I pushed Lindsey up farther on my face and drove my tongue into her ass. I had never done this before. My lust was driving me. Her asshole felt strange to my tongue. I different texture. I felt it clench on my tongue, a tight little ring. I had my tongue in her ass! I heard her cry out loudly. I pushed my tongue in harder and then tried to move it around, but her sphincter was clamped down too hard.

Lindsey froze on my mouth and then cried out. I was looking straight up at her pussy and watched it clench and spasm. It was oozing her juices and I watched it run down toward her asshole eager for the added flavour. I couldn't wait and pulled out my tongue and licked her from asshole to clit. She came again and cried out with a massive scream.

She fell forward and braced herself against the wall. She kept her pussy on my mouth and let me continue to lick. She made soft pleasant sounds of encouragement. "That's it baby. Gently. Lick my pussy. You're so good. So good. I'm keeping you. You're mine. You hear that? Mine."

"Mine, too," said a voice next to the bed. I looked over and saw Melody sitting on a chair next to the bed. She had her knees drawn up and was fucking her pussy with a vibrator.

"Mine, too," added Jill, grunting on my cock.

I came. It was all too much. I cried out and came hard. Jill flew off me and all three women tried to catch my cum. They oohed and aahed and licked. I had three mouths and tongues lapping at me. The sucked up my cum and purred. They praised the amount and I heard them kissing. At some point someone clapped in the doorway, but I didn't care.

What followed next I'm still not sure of. I had three women in my bed and there wasn't anything we didn't do. I tasted every part of them. I fucked them all, in every hole. I watched Melody clean my dick after I pulled it out of Jill's ass. I watched vibrators being inserted in every hole imaginable. Including my own ass. We had people stop by and watch. I watched one guy fuck another guy in the ass not two feet from my head. One dude even started sucking my dick before Melody shooed him away. I didn't care. I was lost in the lust and orgy.

At one point we all went and showered to wash off the cum, shit, and pussy juice. We took turns peeing for each other. I wiped pussy with toilet paper and we all thought that was awesome. Jill held my dick from behind and tried to aim my erection into the toilet to let me pee. We made a mess.

I came five times that night. The last time actually hurt and I said so. Brian, surprisingly, was sitting watching us at that point, and was smoking a cigarette. We all leaned back against the wall and smoked. My cock was raw. My balls hurt. Jill reached between her legs and her finger came back bleeding a little.

"I think we are done," said Jill.

Melody and Lindsey agreed. Melody was staring at her nipples. They were bruised badly and swollen. She touched them and winced. I loved her tits. They were perfect. I looked at Jill's and Linsey's. They were all perfect. I was surrounded by perfect tits.

Outside the sun was coming up and birds were chirping. I felt exhausted, but so completely satisfied. A sense of well-being flooded me. I adored these women. You couldn't share that much intimacy without feeling strong emotions. Lindsey was my favourite though. I watched her and saw she was watching me. She smiled at me. Unfortunately she was on the other side of Melody. She didn't care and reached over and took my hand. I squeezed it.

Brian chuckled. "Steve, that was impressive. Everyone in the house stopped by and watched. The hallway is covered in cum and pussy."

I glanced out the door and saw he was right.

"Hell of a thing," he said and took a drag of his smoke. "Ask Melody what she thinks."

I looked at Melody and she kissed me. "No one has ever made me cum like that. Thank you."

The girls nodded. "We heard her scream and told Brian you were ours."

I didn't understand and said so.

Brian chuckled. "You are in a swinger house. But it's more than that. This is a private club. Exclusive. No one gets in without an invitation. We have many, many rules here. Keeps things safe and clean and out of the eye of the police. One of the rules has to do with possession. You can possess someone here. You just need to claim them. If they agree, you are exclusive to each other. Partners for as long as you want. Jill and Lindsey were claimed by me. They are the most sought after women in the place, next to my wife. They claimed you tonight. So did my wife."

I tried to think this through. "Does that mean you are out?"

Brian chuckled. "No, not me. Never that. That my wife claimed you is exceptional. What she claimed is that no one else gets her but you. Congrats, tonight you claimed the top three women in the establishment. Never been done. You had the whole place buzzing. And excited. At one point there were four couples fucking in here watching you three. You did things that were spectacular. Indecent. Erotic."

Melody looked up from her nipples. "Did you catch it all, Brian?"

"Yes I did, love. All of it in perfect focus and clarity. So, Steve, I have a proposition for you."

I nodded feeling a little apprehensive. Then I sucked in a breath as Jill casually started to flip my penis back and forth with her hand.

"Cocks are so much fun," she muttered happily.

Brian smiled. "Some of our rooms have video surveillance, Steve. We do that for the safety of the patrons. All know this, except you didn't because of how you entered here. You need to understand that I have full video, from multiple angles, of everything that happened in here tonight."

A chill passed though me. Melody sensed it and kissed me. "It's okay, just listen. No one is fucking around with you, baby." I nodded to Brian and he continued.

"I have made my money selling pornography. Not just any pornography. I produce amateur porn of such a high quality it seems professional. Except the actors clearly are not. I capture real passion. Real sex. Not the bullshit porn the studios produce. Tonight I captured the most intense porn I have ever seen. You four were exceptional. I have over four hours of video to edit.

"Steve, I want to sell that video. I will give you a share of the profit, if you agree."

My mind reeled. "My face..."

"Will be obscured. All of your faces. Ask the girls, they know."

The girls all nodded.

"So you girls have been in videos before?" I asked.

Lindsey nodded her head. "Oh yeah. We're the stars here, well next to Melody. Brian has made about a dozen movies with Jill and I. Tonight we were supposed to do a porn version of the Robert Palmer video. Then you got clunked in the head by Mike. We were calling it Addicted to Porn. It was going to be hot, lots of anal, BDSM, gay sex thrown in, tons of lesbian."

"Instead," interrupted Brian. "We captured the video of the century. What do you say, Steve?"

"My face will be hidden?"

"Absolutely. I'll let you see the entire video before we release it."

"How much are we talking about here?"

Brian told me and I stared at him.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope. I split the royalties equally with my actors. We're all friends here. We started this together as a hobby. Now I'm the editor and producer. Melody, despite being an excellent doctor, also does the marketing. Jill and Lindsey write scripts. We share the work and split the profits equally."

"That's a ton of money, Brian!" I said. "How come so much?"

"The market is huge for this and we have a great reputation out there for producing the highest quality amateur porn. It's real. The fans know it and can see it. What happened here in this room was the hottest sex I have ever seen. You guys did everything. I even have the bathroom stuff. Steve you wiped Lindsey's ass after she shit! It wasn't even erotic, it was loving. You did everything short of BDSM, except the part where you nearly tore Melody's nipples off and bit her clit. We could see your teeth sink into it. We'll make millions. Guaranteed."

I didn't remember doing that with Lindsey. I looked at her and she nodded vigorously and smiled. Fuck she was cute. But wow, I did that? I snorted and didn't have to think about the offer. I nodded. "Deal."

Jill cooed and I thought she was happy I had agreed. Instead, I had grown an erection thinking about the money I was about to make. Jill was sucking on my dick with gusto. It hurt, but felt good.

Brian watched for a bit. "That's a nice dick, Brian. Perfect size. Maybe one day you'll let me...?"

I shook my head. "Sorry, dude. Not my thing." I put my hand on Jill's head and pushed my cock into her throat.

Brian just smiled. "We'll see."

Melody was watching Jill suck me. Lindsey looked into my face and I could see a longing there. I really liked her. I mouthed "will you go out with me?" to her. Her face lit up and she nodded. I grinned at her.

Melody whined. "Not fair. My cunt, ass, and tits are destroyed."

I pointed at my balls. "Your mouth okay?"

Melody grinned.

* * *

That was thirty-three years ago. It started me on a path that led to only happiness in my life. The video Brian produced was over three hours long. It was rough in spots, but the quality had been exceptional. We all watched it together once Brian completed the edit.

It was hot. It sold like crazy to international acclaim. By the time sales trickled down, Brian had netted twenty-seven million dollars in profit. I pocketed $5.4 million. For four hours work.

It was the first of many videos. Lindsey, Jill, Melody and I made over twenty films together. With investments and other productions, and the power the Internet brought to push porn worldwide, I was worth over two hundred million. So was my wife, Lindsey.

We won awards and travelled to conventions. We were embraced by the rich and famous and lived lavish lifestyles. We became celebrities. And Lindsey was by my side the entire time. We shared everything. Our level of intimacy didn't allow for any judgement. If we thought of it, we did it. I won't bore you with the details.

Melody passed suddenly five years ago. She was still gorgeous and I was still fucking her in her seventies. She collapsed one day at home. A brain aneurism. Brian, in his early eighties, passed in his sleep two months later. He couldn't live without her. Their deaths made headlines and we mourned hard.

The night before Brian died, I was talking on the phone with him. He said his only regret in life was not being able to fuck me in the ass. I laughed at the old joke between us. I reminded him I let him blow me once. He laughed at that and told me it was more than once. When I asked Lindsey about it she admitted to letting Brian slip in and blow me more than once. I never knew. Our sex was wild. I would lose myself in it and it was all about the pleasure. She said I nutted hard with Brian. I smile now thinking about that.

Jill never married, but she lives with Lindsey and me. It's a great arrangement. I have children with both of them. Four in total, two each. Two boys and two girls. They're all brother and sister. Jill is called mom. So is Lindsey. We even sleep in the same bed. Jill loves Lindsey. I love Lindsey. Lindsey loves me and Jill. Jill loves my cock, and sometimes admits to loving me too.

It's all just kind of perfect, ya know?

12