Life Tasted Sweet

Story Info
Fantasy becomes reality in Tokyo.
3.4k words
4.5
10.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

The following is a story on the lovely Stefanie Joosten, you may know her from her performance as Quiet in Metal Gear Solid V, if you are not familiar look her up, she is absolutely gorgeous.

Anyhow, spoilers for MGSV below. But this story is set in the real world.

Hope you enjoy it.

**********************

I sat in my seat and looked out the window, resisting the urge to photograph the aircraft wing and the approaching landscape beyond it. The landscape in question was Japan, a country which revelled in its unique character and perseverance.

It literally rose from the ashes. I was keen to see a different land, far from home. I enjoyed what I was experiencing, the culture was so different and unique. I soon arrived at my hotel and settled in for a rest to shake off some jet lag.

Once I had awoken it was getting into the evening. I headed out to see the sights and sounds of Tokyo. The bright neon lights seem to shine down with an increased intensity.

Later that night I found myself, in a theatre watching a show, something I never did back home, but I was here and figured, why the fuck not? I watched intently, admittedly not understanding what was being said in Japanese.

However, then she appeared, she walked on stage with grace and a rather sexy demeanour. I knew her from videogames, a character which was unforgettable. When I first saw what she looked like in the flesh I was in awe. She looked amazing and my eyes were focussed only on her. I enjoyed the show and afterwards found myself in an atrium looking around at the people moving about.

I spotted her and thought I would complement her on her performance.

"Hi There, loved your performance," I said to the woman known as Stefanie Joosten.

"Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it," she responded in a courteous and professional manner.

She then carried on her way, it was an incredible turn of events, and just proved the notion that travel changes one's world perspective.

I headed and saw some more of the city, before I knew it, morning had come. I headed back to the hotel and slept away the night's festivities. Hours later I awoke and found myself wanting to head out of the city for a while. I headed on the bullet train and found myself far out of the city. An ancient site. It was an old temple, more than a thousand years old. Nestled away, even from the tourists.

I marvelled at the history, wondering what these walls would have seen during the time they have stood there. It seemed even this amazing site before me didn't quite match up to what I saw yesterday.

Her eyes were big, blue, and I had gotten lost in them. They shimmered like pools of moonlight. I was hypnotised, as though the words I said did not come from me. I didn't count highly the chances of seeing her ever again, this had happened before and nothing indicated that this time would be any different.

I instead decided to hold the memory of what happened, close to me, and think of it as a happy thought. It was another day and I thought I would head further north. I ended up in Hokkaido, Japan's northern most island. A place called Unkai Terrace, it literally sits above the clouds.

It was a place I saw only in pictures until that moment. I seemed to have been in luck that day, I reached the top of the terrace and looked out at the site before me, the thick clouds laid out below me. It proved a surreal experience, one I would never forget.

It seemed like I had entered another dimension. As standing close by, a few metres to my right was her. Stefanie Joosten was standing there, in all her glory. Her long dark hair cascaded down over her shoulders.

She looked at the sight before her as intensely as I was now looking at her. I had to make sure I hadn't lost my mind, but no my mind was still intact. It was her, she had on blue jeans and a fitted jacket on top and brown scarf nestled around her collar.

She was more or less in ear shot, so I spoke, "Lovely view isn't it?"

"Yes, always good to come here," Stefanie responded.

"I take it, I caught the last night of your show?" I enquired.

"Yes you did, I'm glad you enjoyed it." She answered.

I did a double take on that and found myself wondering what she meant by that until she solved the mystery with her next sentence.

"You were the only person to approach me that night, so I remember your face." Stefanie said to me.

"I'm honoured you remembered me," I responded not knowing what else to say.

"A modest man, that is very endearing to me," Stefanie responded.

"My name is Bill," I said to her.

"Stefanie, although I feel you knew that," Stefanie responded as we shook hands.

I nodded in response, and she responded with a gorgeous smile on her face. An offer came to join her; one I could not refuse. We sat and talked to one another for a few hours. I had read about her life but hearing it from her, along with the details the internet had missed was a true honour.

Her story was inspiring and simply incredible that this woman, similar in age to myself had achieved so much in such a short time. All the way from her beginnings in the Netherlands to her worldwide recognition here in Japan. A complete departure from the character I knew her for, I talked more as she switched focus to me asking me to tell her my story.

She seemed genuinely interested in my story. I didn't think it too interesting, I was born, I grew up and survived to get to this point. However, she listened to what I had to say. I was in disbelief; I tried to hide it as best I could. She sensed this and laid her hand on top of mine.

"Never doubt your story, I want to know who you are," Stefanie said to me whilst I looked into her big, blue, shimmering eyes.

"Thank you Stefanie," I responded.

For a change I felt comfortable, I opened up with a woman for the first time in a long time. I felt incredible like I could do anything.

As we left together, most of the day had passed.

A bullet train was where we found each other hurtling back towards Tokyo with the sun setting in the sky. The picturesque landscape of Japan hurtled passed at supercar speeds and Stefanie and I enjoyed the sun as it disappeared past the horizon.

Later that evening we found ourselves in my hotel room still talking. We started to discuss games and our collective passion for them. It was incredible to share this passion of mine with this gorgeous woman.

Before we knew it, midnight had rolled around. Stefanie had to leave but before she kissed me on the cheek. She smiled at me as she left. I was in awe; I had spent a day with a woman I thought I would only interact with in my fantasies. It suddenly made every single cent I had spent coming to Japan worth it.

I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Something scribbled on the note paper, it was a number, Stefanie's. I was not letting this slip by me, I was going to call her. Nothing was going to stop me.

I slept a restful sleep and got up some hours later. I showered and prepared myself for the day. I opened the curtains to my hotel room and saw a pristine blue sky with the sun shining like a jewel atop a crown. I looked at the note from Stefanie in my left hand, with my phone in my right.

I punched in the numbers, and awaited an answer. Instead of my heart beating so loud that I couldn't think, I was as calm as a coma. It ringed a little while longer and then she answered.

"Hello," Stefanie spoke.

"Hi Stefanie, its Bill," I responded.

"I was hoping you would call Bill."

"I couldn't let an opportunity to talk to you again pass me by."

"Well I'm available tonight if you would like to meet."

"Of course, I heard about a nice restaurant here in Tokyo, atop a skyscraper."

"Yes, there is one near your hotel, I'll meet you in your hotel room tonight around 8."

"Yes, absolutely I will see you then Stefanie."

I was content and happy, I had just gotten a date with a woman I had fantasised about, enjoyed hours with her digital self. All this after spending a day with her in a magical place above the clouds, which seemed to grant wishes.

I couldn't believe what was happening, I pinched myself a few times to ensure I was not dreaming.

The day past like any other, I headed out and saw a little more of the city of Tokyo.

It was truly a magnificent city, bustling with vibrant life. I saw what drew Stefanie here, it seems to be also what drew me here. The day was beginning to draw to a close as I began to head back toward my hotel.

I showered and felt refreshed, I shaved and was looking smooth. I got myself ready slowly, taking my time. I had on a black pair of pants, blue shirt with a black tailored jacket. I felt good, and was ready and waiting. I looked upon my watch and a few minutes after 8pm there was a knock on the door.

I walked toward the door, a quick look through the peephole and I grabbed the handle and opened the door. Stefanie was stood there now looking at me with her shimmering blue eyes, a beautiful smile on her face and little black dress adorning her gorgeous body as she stood tall on a pair black high heels.

I ushered her inside as she pulled me in for an embrace and a kiss on the cheek.

"Wow, you look . . . absolutely gorgeous

Stefanie," I spoke with my jaw on the floor.

"Thank you, you scrub up quite nicely yourself." Stefanie responded. We exchanged a little more banter, before we proceeded to leave to the restaurant.

The Park Hyatt it was called, we arrived a few minutes before 08:30pm for our reservation. We were ushered toward our table. It was a sophisticated kind of restaurant, which was evident when we sat down. We started off with some wine.

"Thank you for coming with me Stefanie," I spoke.

"I'm happy to come, yesterday was a wonderful time, and I suppose we could now talk about what we did not yesterday," Stefanie responded.

"Glad to, what else would you like to know?"

"I never asked you were you were from?"

"Johannesburg, South Africa," I responded.

"I have never been there, what is it like?" Stefanie enquired.

"Well look despite what you may have heard, it's not a warzone, like Afghanistan or Iraq. Sure there are problems, but where isn't there danger in this world."

"I agree, from what I have heard it is quite a mix of cultures and languages."

"Yes, there as a lot of European influence from a few hundred years ago. That's what led to languages such as Afrikaans."

"Do you speak it Bill?"

"Yes, learnt it all the way through school, so I didn't need the interpreter in MGS V."

"I see," Stefanie responded with a giggle.

"There are few similarities to Dutch, with a bit German & French thrown in as well."

"How interesting, you speak it often?"

"Hardly, but when I hear someone speak it I can understand what they are saying."

"Well, I find myself switching between Japanese and English mostly these days."

"Except when you stream Stefanie?"

"Yes, that's right, did you enjoy the streams?"

"I did, I started to watch your archived streams once I had finished the game, one of the saddest endings I had ever seen."

"Why was that?" Stefanie asked me.

"Quiet was gone."

"Yes, I found it sad as well."

"The way you sing is absolutely incredible, a really fitting song to Quiet's story."

"Thank you, Bill." Stefanie responded.

"Your performance in the game was beautiful,"

"Your thoughts on her attire Bill?"

"Perfectly logical especially when the explanation was given, there was no arguing it."

"How diplomatic of you Bill."

"I think when you create something, you have complete control of what you do, and how you do it."

"I couldn't agree more, shall we eat."

"Yes, let's."

We ordered our food and enjoyed it as we talked some more, and admired Tokyo's night sky. The evening couldn't of went better. We decided on desert elsewhere, Stefanie and I finished off at the restaurant a couple of hours after we had arrived.

I now once again found Stefanie inside my hotel room. As she walked ahead of me, I admired her amazing figure and as I did that she turned to face me and looked me in the eye as she drew me in and kissed me. A long passionate one, something I would never forget for the rest of my life.

Stefanie sat me down as we found ourselves on the bed. She then took a few steps back facing away from me as she slipped of her dress and let it slide off her svelte body and onto the floor. What remained was black lace lingerie. Her long dark hair cascaded down her back.

She slipped off her bra and let it fall to the floor, her thumbs hooked into her panties and slid them downwards. She was now naked except for her heels. She turned to face me, he body was simply amazing to behold. Her face was glowing from her smile as she stepped toward me.

Stefanie curled her finger gesturing me to stand up, I obeyed and walked toward her. I then got to pulling off my jacket and Stefanie began to undo my belt buckle as she stood in front of me. I had slipped of my shirt as Stefanie pulled down my pants and boxers. She found an erect, fully erect member and a mischievous smirk appeared on her face.

We stood before one another fully nude. I ran my hands up and down her body as we kissed, groping at every part of one another's flesh, as if there was no tomorrow. Her breasts were ample and soft to the touch, her skin smooth and silky nothing could feel better as my hands caressed every inch of her skin.

She leaned in close, to whisper two tender words into my ear, "Fuck Me."

I picked her up and stood myself up, I turned around and gently laid her down on the bed. I gently parted her legs and began to tenderly run my hands up her legs toward her little slice of heaven. I gently caressed her pussy with the tips of my fingers. She gasped as I did so, while she gently arched her back.

I brought my mouth in close as I began to lick and kiss her gorgeous pussy. She groaned slightly as she felt my tongue swirling around atop her pussy. I continued until I felt her wet and ready. I then slowed moved on top of her and she kept her legs spread apart. I was now face to face and looking her straight in the eye as I slow slide my cock inside of her.

She gasped before groaning from the pleasure she was feeling. She continued to groan as I felt her heart racing, seemingly in sync with mine. My tempo was slow and deliberate as I went as deep as possible, filling up her pussy with my cock and her body with orgasmic pleasure. I could feel the heat from her body and what felt like sheer electricity surging between us through our physical connection.

I slowly placed my arms around her and lifted her up firmly but gently. We were eye to eye as I held her in my arms with my cock inside her. I continued to slowly fuck her, send pleasure through her entire body as she was sending through mine. We became encapsulated in each other, our bodies intertwined.

All this while, we said nothing to each other, our bodies conveyed more than words ever could. I slowly lead her back to the bed, she remained in my arms, and my cock remained inside her.

I laid back on the bed as she was now on top of me. She slow grinded her body against mine; my mind was lost to lust. Nothing coherent was going through either of our minds. As we remained connected to each other on that bed, the illuminated room allowed us to see one another in all our glory.

Stefanie began to tremble a little, her moans got a little louder and her grip got a little tighter. Stefanie howled as she came, her pussy squirting all around my cock as it still remained inside of her. In that moment she was anything but quiet. There was something primal in the way the sounds she made.

The orgasm raced through her, engulfing her very being. She came down and kept grinding slowly but surely. I took charge and lifted myself up and encouraged her to keep going, she obliged me. I pushed forth and ensured that that orgasm was the first of many to come that night.

I moved myself to the edge of the bed as I continued to hold her and remain inside of her. I lifted her up and continued to thrust my throbbing manhood into her. She howled approval and urged to continue to thrust deep inside of her.

We continued to fuck, as our eyes remained locked onto each other. We were connected, and in such a way we did not need to say anything. We both absent of words and filled with lust for one another.

She gestured me to put her down, I lowered her back onto her feet and she flashed me a wicked grin before she turned around and slowly bent over. I slipped my manhood slowly inside of her and she purred as I did.

I fucked in a slow pace as she thrust back in sync with me. I fucked, building up the tempo slowly with Stefanie's moans of approval rising in volume as I proceeded to fuck a little harder and a little faster. Her moans indicated she was headed for another orgasm in quick succession.

No sooner had that thought occurred, she came, I had slipped out and she squirted out with force as the orgasm fully possessed her being. I looked down, mesmerised at the force with which she squirted cum out of her soaked pussy. Once her gushing had subsided, I slipped my manhood back inside her inviting pussy.

She began to stand upright once more while my cock remained deep inside of her. Her back was arched, as I slide slowly in and out her gorgeous body. Her body was still trembling, but her stamina seemed never ending. My hands held station on her hips as we fucked. Our rhythm was strong and we kept going for quite some time.

We eventually ended up back on the bed, Stefanie on top, her head facing upwards, coming once again. I felt myself heading toward release, she did too and we pushed ourselves. We exploded, climaxing in unison.

Stefanie slowly climbed of me and laid down beside me, we looked at each other as we caught our breath. We smiled at one another before Stefanie brought me close and we kissed, long, slowly, and passionately.

We slept, giving into the need for sleep together. Hours passed, and I slowly awoke as I opened my eyes and they adjusted to the light from the open window. I looked to my side and smiled, Stefanie was asleep beside me.

I got up slowly, making sure not wake her and walked toward the window. The bustling city of Tokyo was waking up; the land of the rising sun was doing just that as I looked out of the window.

A hand suddenly found its way onto my shoulder, it was Stefanie.

"Morning," Stefanie said to me.

"Morning, Stefanie," I replied.

We said nothing more and just watched the sun rise over Tokyo. It was amazing as we stood, still naked from last night's debauchery, watching that beautiful sight.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers