Little League Milf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could even think, his mouth was already making his decision. "Of course I'll help, it would be my pleasure," he nodded as he turned to set his empty cooler down by the sliding glass door.

Delighted, Claire went to work cleaning up the silverware and plates. Jason began picking up any miscellaneous trash that didn't make it to the garbage. Once the patio was all cleaned up, Jason took the full garbage bag and wrapped it up. Claire took all the dishes on her empty snack tray and slid the door open.

"Would you mind throwing that for me? The bin is over by the side of the garage. I'll be in the kitchen putting these in the dishwasher," she trailed off as she stepped into the house.

Jason took the bag and walked back through the privacy gate. Finding the trash bin in the fading, evening light, he returned to the back patio and slid open the glass door. Stepping inside, he took in the rather large family room he now occupied. To his left was a fully stocked bar with several stools. Across the room to his right was a large TV and sectional couch, with a coffee table in between. Straight ahead of him was a short stairway that led to what he assumed had to be the kitchen and the rest of the main level.

Quietly making his way to the top of the stairs, Jason entered a brightly lit kitchen, admiring the large, granite topped island in the center of the room. Stepping towards the island, he nearly fainted at the sight on the other side. Claire was bent over, placing items in the dishwasher. Her summer dress had ridden up, showing off her perfect, tanned legs in all their glory. A tiny, sheer thong was exposed, sending Jason's blood racing to his crotch. Hearing the creak of the wood floor behind her, she turned her head around grinning deviously at Jason.

"See anything you like?" she giggled still bent over.

Jason was in complete shock, not able to utter a single word. Here was his favorite masturbation fantasy bent over right in front of him.

"Ah...um," he stumbled as his eyes darted between eye contact and the flesh of her nearly bare ass.

Giggling again, Claire stood up and turned to face Jason.

"I'll take that as a yes from your lack of vocabulary," she quipped, slowly sliding her hands down to the hem of her dress.

Still in amazement at what was transpiring, Jason watched intensely as she reached underneath her dress and fished around. Giving a light tug, Claire pulled her thong to her ankles and stepped away. Picking up the garment, she stared right back at Jason and smiled. She sent the item sailing through the air in an underhand toss towards the petrified young man. He nearly jumped out of his skin as the sheer item landed at his feet. Gulping hard, Jason stared the thong and then quickly back to the beauty standing in front of him.

"Keep it as a gift," Claire winked as she stepped right up against his body.

Jason's breath caught in his throat as she pressed her body to his. She slowly reached around him, sliding her hands into the back pockets of his shorts. Long seconds ticked by as they stared into each other's eyes in the silence of the kitchen.

"You know Jason, I've wanted you alone ever since we first met at Charlie's first practice," she whispered inches from his lips. "Now that he's gone for the night, I was hoping you'd keep me company. I get really lonely when I'm all alone."

Jason's bodily instincts slowly kicked into gear as his hands shakily reached under the hem of her dress, filling his hands with the soft skin of her delectable rump. Finding some sort of courage from deep down, Jason gazed in her eyes.

"I'll stay as long as you want me. I'm glad you were the first parent I got to meet," he squeaked as his lips brushed against hers. "I've wanted this for a very long time."

"I like the sound of that," Claire purred softly as their lips met again.

Fireworks exploded as they saw nothing but stars through their sealed eyes, letting primal urge take over. Their soft, tender kisses quickly turned reckless as they pressed their bodies tightly together. Tongues found one another, slithering for control. Jason, dueling with his mouth, busied his hands with massaging the soft flesh of her cheeks. Claire moaned into his mouth, enjoying the feeling of his strong hands on her skin. She groaned even louder when she felt his hardness pressing against her through his shorts.

Suddenly breaking the kiss, she quickly dropped to her knees. Grinning up at the young stud, she popped open his shorts and unzipped his fly. Jason nearly fell over when she first ran her delicate hand across the length of his underwear covered shaft. Gazing down at her, mouth hanging open, he thought his heart was going to pound right out of his chest. Giving a hard yank on his bottoms, Claire was able to expose the creature that she so desired. Jason's erect member sprang free from its confines, standing at attention right in front of the mature goddess's face.

"I'm going to enjoy this," Claire moaned as she licked her moist lips.

Jason sucked in a heavy breath as she gave his bulbous head a delicate kiss. He moaned out loud, throwing his head back as he felt the wet, warmth of her mouth enveloping his meat. He was in heaven as she painstakingly sucked him to the root, her eyes staring intently up at him. Reaching the base, she slowly backed off and repeated herself again and again. She started working him with hand, all the while planting wet kisses up and down his shaft. Jason breathed even heavier as he watched intently. She lapped and sucked as she pumped her fist, increasing her speed as she progressed. He suddenly began to feel the slight itch from deep down. Claire continued to work, filling the kitchen with the slurps and wet popping.

"I-I'm g-gonna c-cum," Jason stuttered, feeling his orgasm rapidly approaching.

Claire released his manhood from her mouth with a wet pop, A strand of saliva hanging from her lower lip.

"Give it to me!" she smirked as she dove right back in, sucking him hard.

Unable to hold back any longer, Jason threw his head back as he roared to the ceiling. Jet after jet of his seed hit the back of Claire's throat. Squealing around his manhood, she took every drop he offered. As Jason's member slowly deflated, Claire released him from her mouth. Swirling her tongue, she smiled mischievously as she swallowed down the load and licked her lips.

"Holy fuck!" gasped Jason. "That was incredible."

"I could say the same thing," she laughed, rising to her feet.

Stepping past Jason, Claire eased down the stairs towards the bar.

"Would you like a drink?" her voice trailed from the other room.

Jason reached for a box of tissues on the counter. He quickly wiped his deflated sword clean, pulling up his underwear and shorts. Throwing the tissues away, he went and followed her voice. Plodding down the stairs on wobbly legs, he found Claire behind the bar pouring a small glass of brandy. Looking up at Jason she smiled, gesturing towards the glass.

"Sure I'll take a drink," Jason responded, taking the glass from her.

Claire reached down and pulled out another glass, quickly pouring a drink for herself. Looking up into the eyes of the young man in front of her, she flashed a big smile and raised her drink.

"Here's to you Jason. Thank you for being her with me."

Jason returned the favor, raising his glass as he gave her a wink, "To a great host."

With that, they clinked glasses and took a heavy swig. Jason let the warm brandy smolder in his throat on the way down, still completely baffled by what just happened minutes before.

"How about we take ourselves a dip in the pool," suggested Claire, eyeing up Jason.

Liking where this was going, Jason played his best smart ass.

"I didn't bring any trunks though," he grinned evilly.

Raising an eyebrow, Claire downed the rest of her drink and stepped around the bar. She walked over to a cabinet by the stairs and pulled out two beach towels. Spinning around, she slowly sauntered towards Jason.

Everything she does is sexy, his brain screamed as she slid up close to him.

"When I said dip in the pool, I meant skinny dip," she whispered in his ear, yanking on his shirt collar with her index finger.

Jason took the hint and quickly slammed the rest of his brandy. He turned and followed along behind her like a lost puppy. Opening the sliding glass door, Claire spun around meeting Jason face to face. This time it was Jason who was taking charge of the situation. Grabbing the towels out of her hand, he tossed them through the doorway onto the patio. He reached and slid a golden lock of hair away from her delicate face. Taking her chin in his hand, he leaned in planting a long kiss on her tasty lips. The brandy flavored kiss continued as he moved his hands to her shoulder straps and eased them down her arms.

Breaking the embrace, he took hold of her dress and gently pulled. Claire freed her arms from the shoulder straps, basking in the sight of this sexy young man exposing her twins. Jason immediately attacked one of her massive melons with hungry kisses. Claire let out a soft moan as he sucked one of her hard nipples in his mouth. Back and forth he went, lapping, kissing, and suckling on her breasts. Worshiping them as he filled his hands with her soft skin.

Claire sighed intently as she slowly pushed his head away from her chest. Puzzled, Jason released her breast from his mouth, giving her a questioning expression. Without saying a word, Claire pulled down farther on her dress. She turned around to face away from him when she got just above her butt. Shimmying her hips, she tugged the material down, exposing her bare cheeks and toned thighs. Taking in the sight he'd seen already once before, Jason noticed his manhood slowly coming to life again. The dress slipped down her legs and pooled at her feet. Kicking her feet free, she turned her head around to look back at Jason.

"Lose the clothes and follow me," she beckoned, urging him to follow with a sexy motion of her finger.

Wasting no time, Jason kicked off his shoes and socks. Throwing down his shorts and underwear, he stripped off his shirt to follow Claire. Leaving his clothes in a pile on the floor, he stepped through the sliding door into the night air. By now, the back patio was dark. The only light came from the lazily rising moon and the underwater lighting of the pool. Squinting in the darkness, Jason scanned around looking for Claire. He spotted movement towards the diving board, his heart skipping a beat when he saw her figure walk out to the end of the board, naked in all her glory.

Claire turned towards the house. Finding Jason's silhouette, she blew a kiss his way and dove into the pool. The cool water felt incredible on her warm skin as she glided under the surface. Standing in stunned silence, Jason watched as she swam under the water. The pool lights illuminating every inch of her tanned figure. Without hesitation, he raced for the diving board and dove in, just as she surfaced. Gliding up to her, he broke the rippling surface and wrapped his arms around her for a deep kiss. They passionately exchanged kisses, bobbing in circles around the pool.

Releasing their lips, Jason slid his arm under the surface, slithering his hand along her taut stomach. He inched lower and lower across her naval and beyond. Knowing his intended destination, Claire gave him a wicked smirk and held on to him as he continued his decent. His fingers gently glided along the soft, trimmed landing strip above her delicate love button. Gazing into her eyes, he watched with delight as her orbs widened and her mouth hung open as he bumped against her sensitive nub. Claire felt a lightning bolt run through her body, causing her to shutter. She gave an audible moan and grasped on tightly to him.

Knowing exactly what she wanted, Jason retreated his hand and wrapped his arms around her waist. Lifting her against his body, he slowly walked towards the edge of the pool. Claire instantly wrapped her legs around his waist, holding on around his neck. As they moved along, she felt the tapping of his stiffening manhood on her rump. Reaching the edge, Jason lifted her even higher to get her to sit on the pool deck. Claire broke her lock around his neck and lifted herself gracefully onto the concrete. Sitting on the edge of the pool, she gazed down into Jason's hungry eyes as he put his hands on her knees.

Jason spread her legs, exposing his prize. Water droplets slid down her warm body and ran onto the dry concrete. He gave one more look into her needy eyes and dove in. Claire's breath caught in her throat, giving a soft moan the moment his tongue lashed against her nether lips. She threw her head back, staring up into the moonlit sky, her breathing quickly labored. Below, Jason continued to pleasure her with his tongue. He flicked and lapped and sucked his way all along her sex. Claire's moans increased in volume when he eventually circled her sensitive nub. As he worked on her button, he slowly slid a finger into her moist love canal. The taste of her sweet juices and the pool water was a new concoction for him, but he wasn't about to complain. As Claire's pleasure mounted, they both knew that her peak was in sight.

"Keep going. Oh, don't stop. Right there!" she squealed, encouraging him to proceed.

Jason took her nub in his mouth and sucked hard, inserting another finger into her. Claire's vision began to blur as her orgasm mounted. With her head flailed back, she let out a stifled scream as the powerful feeling finally hit home. Waves of ecstasy came crashing over her as the young man below her kept up his attack. Her hips bucked wildly as Jason removed his fingers, trying desperately to hold her down. Claire tried with all her might not to scream, afraid of alerting the whole neighborhood to their outdoor tryst. Jason finally released her nub to lap and suck the juices she so generously offered. Claire's hips slowed and her quivering legs calmed as the intense ripples faded. With the finally aftershock gone, she eased onto her back, trying to catch her breath.

Jason slipped his tongue back into his mouth and propped up onto the pool deck. Standing, he moved to hover over her. Claire lay there, her eyes glued shut. Her massive breasts heaving as she tried to breathe. Slowly opening her eyes, she peeked up into the smiling face of the young man who had just thrown her over the edge.

"That was incredible," she panted, still trying to catch her breath. "Its been so long since someone has done that for me."

"You tasted amazing, I could do that again and again."

Claire was delighted to hear such a thing. Her ex- husband had never liked to give back to her, even though she was always willing to give him whatever his heart desired. She was just about to start speaking again when her gaze left his eyes and traveled down his body. His member was at full mast yet again to her delight.

"Oh my, looks like you're ready for more," she gasped giggly.

Jason looked down at his hardness and laughed along. "I guess I am. How should we fix this?"

"I think I have an idea. Help me up and we'll get to work."

Jason crouched down and extended his hand. Claire reached up and clasped on as he pulled her up onto her feet with his strong arm. Now standing face to face with him, she reached down and took a hold of his rigid pole. Giving it a few pumps, she turned and led him into the house like a dog on a leash. They briskly toweled off and Claire took hold of him again, leading him up the stairs to the kitchen. Walking through the well lit room, Jason took in what was before him. Having just pleasured the hottest woman in his life, he was now being led by his manhood up the stairs to her bedroom to achieve his most sought after fantasy.

Reaching the end of the short hallway, Claire turned back to him and gave a wink. She pushed open her bedroom door, leading him in. Inside, Jason found himself him a cozy, dimly lit bedroom. It was brightly colored with a white dresser and night stand, and several decorative paintings on the walls. Her bed had a large, white colored headboard and several throw pillows. Stepping to the edge of the bed, Claire released Jason from her grasp and turned around to look up into his eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in close.

"You've got me. Now, how do you want me," she whispered to his lips.

"Every which way but loose," Jason whispered back with a smile.

Amused by his knowledge of the late 70s country hit, she locked her lips to his in a fiery embrace of passion. Jason kissed her back intensely. Pushing his weight forward, they toppled onto the bed, rolling around with their bare bodies locked together. As they continued their breathless struggle in each other's mouths, Jason settled on his back while Claire lie atop him. Breaking the kiss, she slowly sat up and straddled him. Jason reached up, taking a handful of her chest in his hand. Leaning forward for him, Claire let out a soft moan as his mouth latched on to one of her freely hanging breasts. She loved how he adored her girls, but Claire really needed something that she had been missing all night.

Jason released her from his mouth with a pop as she sat up straight. She felt the head and shaft of his manhood underneath. Sliding her nether lips across the throbbing member sent a shutter down both of their spines. Reaching down, Claire took hold of Jason's meat and stood it up high. Rising up, she slid the bulbous head along her lips and pressed it into her love canal, slowly beginning her descent. Inch by inch she let him fill her up until she reached the base. Now, fully impaled by him, she quickly went to work. Slow at first, then like a woman on a mission, she took off. She bounced and ground her hips into him, the room quickly filling with the moans of lust, increasing in volume as she worked.

Removing her balanced hands from his chest, Claire took her blonde hair up in her hands and let it fall seductively to one side. She rose up off her knees, to a crouch. Leaning back, she placed her hands on Jason's bent knees and began to slowly slide up and down his shaft. He was in awe, watching this sexy woman skewer herself with his raging member. As her moans increased, Jason reached up and grabbed hold of her inner thighs. He quickly took over the brunt of the work. Claire shrieked with pleasure as he powerfully hammered up to meet her downward movements. Letting the hot waves take over her again, she sank down and wrapped her arms around him. Jason continued to thrust his hips, using her shaky, squealing words as encouragement.

"F-fuck babe, don't stop. Oh yes. Yes. Yes!" She screamed, burying her head into a throw pillow over Jason's shoulder. The white hot feeling of orgasm came crashing over her.

Jason pumped even harder, hearing her muffled screams. Eventually, he slowed his hips to a complete stop, just enjoying the feeling of her lying atop him. His member throbbed deep inside of her now sopping tunnel. As her aftershocks slowly faded, Claire lifted her head to face him. Jason turned her way as their lips locked in a long, soft kiss. Their kisses gained hunger as he wrapped his arms around her back and rolled them over. Still deep inside her, Jason began sliding his unit in and out as their tongues passionately dueled. Slowly and tenderly they made love for what seemed like eternity.

After a while Claire broke their kiss, looking into Jason's piercing eyes. "You're incredible you know that?"

"Nothing compares to you beautiful," he grinned as he slowly kissed her again.

Claire moaned into his mouth, her thoughts spinning in her head.

"I never want this night to end Jason," she beamed. "But right now, I need to you fuck me. Fuck me like a dirty, little slut, alright?"