Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of Michelle's smooth little pussy all wet with juices and of her nectar-slick clit all swollen with horniness made Tyler's breathing accelerate, but what obliterated his last shreds of restraint was the dick-hardening vision of his sister's tiny pink asshole stretched tautly around the jeweled base of the buttplug. Immediately, Tyler let go of one of Michelle's round asscheeks, grabbed the firmly embedded toy and then started to play with it.

Pulling gently on the buttplug and then pushing it back into her anus, masturbating her docile little orifice in a slow but tormentingly good rhythm, Tyler rejoiced in Michelle's husky mewls of anal delight. Soon, driven crazy with arousal by her sexy vocalization and by the spectacle of her virgin holes offered so willingly to him, Tyler leaned forward until his mouth was pressed against the warm wet softness of his sister's juicy little pussy. With his lips glued to her labia and his tongue wiggling its way into her nectar-soaked slit, Tyler started eating Michelle's slit out like a starving man, literally making out with her sweet pussy. Within moments, Michelle was moaning into her pillow like never before, high on the combined delight of having her brother masturbate her asshole with the buttplug while he devoured her delicate folds in the lewd parody of a French kiss.

Sucking and smooching her soft labia while he nursed and lapped on her engorged clit, Tyler didn't stop pumping the plastic toy in and out of Michelle's anus as he went to town on her pussy, but instead he made his ass-training motions longer and deeper, allowing the thickest part of the plug to slide in and out of his sister's eager sphincter at each pass. The insane hotness of the situation and the new, incredible pleasure of getting her pussy eaten made Michelle climax very fast and very hard, which in turn excited Tyler and motivated him to keep at it.

"Oohh fuck, Ty! Oohh my god, yeah, lick my pussy! Yeeess, like thaaat! Uuuhh sooo good!"

As he feasted on his sister's pristine pussy and drank down rivulets upon rivulets of her gushing girlcum, Tyler grunted with horniness at the thought that, as happy as she sounded to have her slit eaten out, he knew she would love what he had in mind next even more. Michelle's shapely thighs were streaked with trickling nectar and his own face was shiny with her drooling juices when Tyler finally removed his mouth from her well-pleasured pussy. At the same time, instead of continuing the fluid back and forth anus-jamming routine he had imposed on her willing asshole, he suddenly pulled the buttplug all the way out, leaving his little sis's adorable pink sphincter empty and slightly gaping.

For a long lust-addled moment, Tyler could do nothing but stare in adoration at that small rosy opening pulsating and twitching right before his eyes, winking invitingly at him. The realization that his sister's cute little butthole was about to be his was so powerful that it gave him pause, as it should: his hottest and most forbidden dream was about to come true, finally.

"Oohh Ty! Mmh... More, give me more... Don't stop, pleeeease!" Michelle mewled, snapping her brother out of his momentary trance. Too pleasure-dazed to decided if she missed more having her pussy eaten or her anus masturbated, Michelle only knew for sure that she needed the delicious rolling waves of delight that her brother had summoned to keep washing over her surrendered body.

Swaying her plump bubble-butt invitingly side to side, Michelle was about to beg him again when, all of a sudden, she felt Tyler's warm wet tongue make contact with her quickly closing orifice. Instantly, the humming pleasure that was simmering inside her boiled over once again, shaking her even more strongly than before. Wet and wriggling and alive unlike any of her lifeless plastic toys, her brother's amazing tongue slipped into her shrinking butt-ring and kept slithering into her anus as far as it could go, stopping only when Tyler's smooching lips were glued to the gummy rim of her asshole.

"Uuh fuck! Oohh fuck, yesss! Fuck... Yeeesss, Ty, yeeeaahh!" Michelle whimpered brokenly, overwhelmed by the insane pleasure that her brother was giving her as he began devouring her cute little rosebud with even more gusto than he had shown while orally worshiping her pussy. "Uuhh! Ooowhh yeess, Ty, lick my ass! Uuhh my god oohh fuck! Oowhh fuuhh-uhh-uuck!"

Emboldened by his sister's bliss-saturated moans, loving the feel of her soft round asscheeks smothering his face as much as he was thrilled by the way her delicate pucker pulsated against his lips, Tyler redoubled his analingual efforts, tongue-fucking Michelle's twitching butthole while suckling lewdly on her rubbery sphincter, getting it all wet and relaxed and thus facilitating the wiggling, ass-poking swipes of his tongue. Feeding off Michelle's delicious mewls of release, Tyler's kept his face buried deep in her luscious ass-cleavage and focused solely on his enthusiastic rimjob before deciding to spice things up a bit more. While still slurping and smooching on his little sis's adorable tiny rosebud and kneading her fabulous booty with one hand, Tyler brought his other hand to her sopping wet pussy and began pleasuring it too, much to Michelle's delight.

"Uuhh! Ahhhh fuuuck yes! Oowhh... Uuhh Ty, yes..." Michelle squealed into her pillow, shaking all over as her brother's fingers caressed her girlcum-soaked slit and his thumb rubbed away on her swollen clit, increasing her pleasure by a thousandfold. "Holy shiiiiit, yeeeah! Ooohhh Tyyy!"

Grinning to himself, Tyler ate Michelle's asshole out and diddled her sweet pussy with renewed vigor, feeling a weird sense of accomplishment grow inside him as he brought his sister to climax after gushing climax with his mouth and fingers. It was such an indescribable feeling to make the girl he loved the most in the world cum screaming into her pillow again and again like that, and, Tyler thought with mounting anticipation, he was only fucking Michelle's ass with his tongue! How much was she going to cum once he crammed his big fat dick inside her butt, he wondered...

Egged on by that thought, not to mention the insane mix of sound and feel and taste exuding from his bent over sister as she writhed in orgasmic bliss with her ass up in the air and his face buried between her sumptuously plump buttcheeks, Tyler licked Michelle's butthole and rubbed her clit to climax over and over again for long and memorable minutes, loving every second almost as much as she did. Eventually though, his aching hard-on was simply too massively swollen to be ignored any longer and his desire for her epic booty, fueled by the perversely satisfying oral ministrations he was unleashing on her rosy little sphincter, reached such a dangerously high level of urgency that he just couldn't delay the main event any longer.

When Tyler finally disentangled his face from the lush cushiony softness of his sister's butt-crack and removed his girlcum-drenched fingers from her juicy pussy, Michelle was brimming with heady orgasmic exhilaration to the point that at first she couldn't even manage to lament the sudden ending of the storm of pleasure that he had just unleashed on her. Panting and whimpering and purring with satisfaction, Michelle looked groggily over her shoulder to see Tyler standing up by the side of her bed and positioning himself right behind her upturned bubble-butt, his gigantic boner pointing menacingly at the perfect curvy plumpness of her ass. A beaming smile curled up Michelle's lips at that sight, her whole voluptuous frame shivering with anticipation.

"Mmhh Ty... That was sooo good!" Michelle cooed in a pleasure-husky voice as she felt her brother's thick hardness slide between her round buttcheeks and nestle itself deep in her ass-cleavage, cozily smothered between her fleshy buns. "My asshole is so fucking tingly right now, all wet and ready... It feels so empty without your tongue in it, oh my god, that was so awesome... But you're gonna fill it full again now, right Ty?"

"That's right, Mimi," Tyler nodded, flashing his sister a broad grin as he uncapped the bottle of lube and poured generous amounts all over his huge boner and onto her fabulous asscheeks, getting her butt-cleavage all slick and shiny, making her luscious booty even more inviting than it already was. "I'm gonna fill your tiny butthole with my cock now. Sounds good?"

"Ooh yes, yeees!" Michelle pleaded in the sexiest voice ever, making Tyler's hotdogged boner flex with desire. "Do it, Ty! I want you in my ass so much!"

"Fuck, Mimi... You have no idea how hot you are!" Tyler growled, squeezing his sister's epic bubble-butt with one hand while he used the other to coat his massive length thoroughly with lube from tip to root. "Just let me grease you up a bit more, I want this to feel good for you."

Michelle's moans of anticipation continued even as she registered the cold feel of the lube spreading all over and into her saliva-drenched anus, because Tyler immediately warmed up her lovely little rosebud again by starting to slide his fat schlong back and forth between her ample buttcheeks, taking great care to rub his glans against her pulsating sphincter on the up-strokes and to tease her nectar-drooling pussy on the down-strokes. While the chorus of encouraging mewls and sighs and coos tumbling out of his beloved sister's slack mouth continued, Tyler kept lustfully humping her ass-cleavage until his cozily hugged boner and her adorable hineyhole were both slathered all over with lube. At that point, he removed his schlong from her lush crevice and pressed it firmly against the soft, curvy roundness of her booty as he gently eased one then a second digit into Michelle's gummy little asshole.

To the sound of her increased moans of forbidden delight, Tyler masturbated his sister's receptive sphincter while squeezing dribble upon dribble of lube straight into her snug chute, meanwhile automatically humping the protruding globes of her plump bubble-butt. Greasing up her velvety smooth anal walls with his fingers and making sure that her elastic butt-ring was as slippery and relaxed as possible, Tyler willed himself to be patient and take things slow at such a critical moment. Hurting Michelle was the very last thing he wanted to do, so being careful about cramming his massive dong inside her miniature albeit obviously willing orifice was his top priority. Besides, fucking his awesome little sis's majestic ass was such a dream come true for him that Tyler would never forgive himself if he somehow ended up ruining it all by not prepping Michelle's virgin asshole properly and forcing his huge dick into her tight anus before she was fully ready to take him, thus blowing the magical connection that bound them together at such an intimate level right there and then.

For her part, Michelle was loving the attention that Tyler was lavishing on her ass. The way he vigorously rubbed and pressed and stroked his throbbing, rock-hard horsecock against her jiggly buttcheeks testified to the intensity of his anal lust, which she loved because it mirrored her own horniness and it also multiplied it in turn. At the same time, the delicate and unhurried way he was lubing up and stretching out her pristine little hineyhole with his fingers spoke of Tyler's sweet, protective big-brotherly side, which was something Michelle adored him for and would love forever about him. In truth, she was overjoyed to see his care and affection for her emerge even in the heat of their newfound sexual intimacy.

Lulled by the weird combination of tenderness and desire that her brother's ass-prepping routine instilled in her, delighted by the slippery feel of his digits sawing effortlessly in and out of her receptive anus while his massive schlong slapped and stroked and poked at her ample buttcheeks, Michelle felt like she was emerging from a delicious dream when Tyler's next word resounded in the room, calling her back to reality.

"Okay, Mimi, I'm officially gonna die if I don't fuck your ass right now!" Tyler said in a comically serious, matter-of-fact tone that only served to emphasize his roaring and barely-contained lust for his sister's epic booty. "Ready?"

"Yes, fuck yes!" Michelle instantly replied, giggling and smiling as she looked back at her stud of a brother, loving the fact that he could make her laugh even at such a memorable time, when he was about to take her anal virginity.

Inhaling deeply, Tyler rested his raging erection in the soft, lube-shiny cleft of Michelle's butt-cleavage as he reverently placed his hands on her big beautiful ass and splayed her meaty globes apart, exposing her tiny, perfectly primed rosebud. As he drove his truncheon forward so that his fat purple glans was gently prodding the pink gummy opening of her slick butthole, Tyler spread his fingers to better cup the sumptuous plumpness of Michelle's booty in his palms, meanwhile letting his thumbs reach deep into her crevice until they were touching the rim of her lovely, lube-glinting sphincter.

"Uuhh yes... Yes, Ty, do it..." Michelle whimpered urgently as she felt her brother's thumbs pull the soft puckered edges of her butt-ring apart, gaping her slippery asshole while at the same time his bulbous glans eased its way forward, pressing firmly against her tiniest, horniest hole. "Ooh yes, please, do it! Do it..."

Breathing hard and drinking in the amazing sight of his huge boner poised at the entrance of his sister's miniature anus as she mewled and purred with her face down on her pillow and her epic ass tilted up for him to plunder, Tyler held Michelle's oily sphincter open with his thumbs as he kept gently but firmly pushing his bloated cockhead against her twitching orifice, maintaining the pressure and trying to gain entry into the ass of his dreams. For a few long moments punctuated by Michelle's pillow-muffled purrs, nothing happened. Obscenely beautiful as it was to watch his overswollen glans bulging out against the slightly gaped but still small entrance of Michelle's pink asshole, Tyler started to worry about that lewd image, fearing that it might turn out to signify his impossibility to penetrate his sister's beautiful booty. Luckily, his preoccupation didn't last long.

As a deeper and huskier moan escaped Michelle's parted lips, her slippery butt-ring twitched and quivered and then capitulated, dilating around Tyler's prodding glans, turning the gentle pressure he was exerting on her tiny puckered hole into a slow forward motion that allowed his cockhead to punch past her sphincter and slide inside her docile ass. The way his sister's anal muscles suddenly relaxed around his fat knob and allowed him entrance into her backdoor made Tyler shiver all over as he watched Michelle needy butthole slip over his glans and gobble his mushroom tip into her anus. Without even pushing much, Tyler gloried in the epic sensation of being sucked into the slick, warm confines of his sister's virginally tight asshole while the visual of the first inches of his shaft disappearing into her perfect bubble-butt sent jolts of pleasure throughout his body and made his slowly penetrating boner swell with arousal, coaxing thick dollops of precum from his booty-plugging glans.

Tyler's whole spongy cockhead and a couple of thick veiny inches of his truncheon were wedged firmly inside Michelle's narrow passage by the time her anal muscles contracted again, her tautly stretched butt-ring clamping around his massive pole and blocking his progress. Promptly reining in his roaring buttlust, Tyler sank his fingers into the sumptuous plumpness of his sister's ample rump and took a deep breath, allowing her snug little asshole all the time it needed to adjust to his massive presence.

Panting and squealing and letting out the sexiest moans that Tyler had ever heard, Michelle looked over her shoulder until her lust-foggy eyes met her brother's stupefied gaze, then she murmured: "Uungh... Ooowh Ty... It's in, it's really in! I can't believe you're in my ass, oh my god! Oohh fuck, it's sooo big... You're stretching my ass sooo much, Ty, but... But I love it! Uuhh... Holy shit, it's so good!"

"Fuck, Mimi, this is awesome! You're so tight, your asshole is squeezing me so good... Aahh, so hot and fucking tight..." Tyler mumbled in response, overjoyed to see a faint smile dancing on Michelle's slack mouth while the glint of their mutual deep-seated passion shined in her half-closed eyes. Kneading her fabulous bubble-butt as he willed himself not to push his embedded boner deeper into the dick-hugging warmth of her convulsing anal passage, Tyler smiled tenderly at his sister as he said: "Rub your clit Mimi, it'll help you relax. I won't move until you're ready, don't worry. I don't want this to hurt you, I want you to feel good."

Doing as her brother suggested, feeling all fuzzy inside as she drank in the heartfelt truth of his dedication to her pleasure, Michelle reached a hand to her soaked pussy and started rubbing away on her girlcum-drenched clit. Instantly, her whole curvy body trembled and a deep sigh escaped her lips. As Michelle's fingers circled her engorged love button, a sweet current of clitoral bliss washed over her, rapidly placating the erratic spasms of her virgin, cock-jammed sphincter. The mix of discomfort and delight centered on her overstuffed anus immediately morphed into something else, something better and warmer and intoxicating, causing tremors of anal pleasure to radiate outward from her clingy butthole and propagate to the very core of her being.

Brimming with lust and love, high on the combined physical and emotional pleasure of being anally deflowered by her adored big brother, Michelle strained to focus her endorphin-addled mind on forming words until she managed to breathlessly purr: "Uuhh Ty, it's good, sooo good... Oowwhh, I'm okay now... Keep going, I want more! Go deeper, I uhh... I can take it, really. I want all of you in my ass, Ty... Uuhh yeeees, I love having your dick in my ass!"

Grinning from ear to ear, Tyler had to pause a second to let that irresistible invitation fully sink in. Looking down at the overdilated rim of his sister's cock-clutching anus and drinking in the sight of his huge and only partially-embedded shaft stretching her tiny little butt-ring, Tyler squeezed Michelle's ample asscheeks possessively in his hands as if to confirm that it was all real and not just another one of his many, many fantasies about fucking his sister's epic booty. And, sure enough, it was real. It was really happening. His dick was crammed inside Michelle's tight little asshole, and it felt even better than he could have ever imagined. And apparently his amazing sister loved it too, and she wanted more.

Pushing his hips gently forward, Tyler growled lustfully as he drove his massive schlong a little bit deeper into the enveloping heat of his sister's snug anus. As he stared at his boner sliding gently into the narrow confines of Michelle's anal passage and disappearing past the pink, stretched out ring of her gummy sphincter, Tyler panted and shook all over, drunk with unprecedented pleasure. While the slippery tightness of his sister's untouched rectum widened around his huge butt-drilling glans to let it plunge deeper into her forbidden hole and the velvety smooth caress of her anal walls enveloped his meaty shaft, clinging greedily to his invading truncheon, Tyler fell desperately in love with the mix of intimacy, raw sexuality and pure physical delight that he was getting from fucking Michelle's beautiful ass. Those sensations were so powerful and satisfying that he felt like he was already addicted to sodomizing his sister, even if he had only started to assfuck her and he had pushed less than a third of his enormous schlong into her anus.