Little Sister's Big Butt Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus!" was all that Tyler managed to exclaim when the storm of words that had gathered around Gabby and detonated in a crackling verbal downpour finally seemed to abate. Already shell-shocked by the brunette's entrance and the fierce monologue that came with it, Tyler was completely unprepared for that final mental image: Gabby as a nun, using a crucifix for a dildo, of all things. That took some getting used to, to say the least.

Just as bug-eyed as her brother, Michelle was standing still with her mouth agape and zero words coming out of it as her disbelieving gaze traveled back and forth from her stupefied brother to the roaring tiger in human shape that Gabby appeared to be right there and then.

"But enough about all that shit. It's over now and I'm so fucking happy it is," Gabby suddenly said, letting out a long sigh that coincided with a quick and radical change in her facial expression and general attitude.

Having somehow managed to snap herself out of her initial ranting state, Gabby seemed to return to her usual self, the raw unbottled fury glinting in her dark smoldering eyes seamlessly turning into her more familiar look of lingering lust and smooth seductiveness. At that point, as if really seeing them for the first time since her stormy arrival, the brunette focused her gaze on the siblings and grinned. Standing there side by side before her, totally naked and very much ready for action, judging by the rampant hardness of his monstercock and by the sheen of slick pussy juices coating her invitingly puffy labia, Michelle and Tyler were the perfect manifestation of the feverish fantasies that Gabby had conjured up and fingered herself to during the last few days, fantasies that now she was anxious to realize.

"Look at you two..." Gabby cooed longingly, pausing and letting her smirk morph into a genuine smile for just a moment before she quipped: "You know, if it wasn't super cheesy to say it, I'd even tell you that I've missed you guys!"

Blinking her eyes as she finally managed to metabolize the brunette's entrance, Michelle let out a giggle and smiled softly as she replied: "It's good to see you too, Gabbb-bmmh-by!"

Once again, Michelle's green eyes widened with surprise as, halfway through her last word, the brunette suddenly stepped forward and planted a quick, completely unexpected peck on her lips. Nice and relatively innocent and not at all unpleasant, that kiss still left Michelle speechless and even plunged her back into a confused state, albeit one laced with a high degree of hotness.

"Oh my god, girl, those tits... And that ass!" Gabby nonchalantly commented even as she ran her tongue over her lips as if trying to savor the lingering taste of Michelle's gorgeous mouth on her own. "Holy fuck, Michelle, your ass is so fucking awesome! And you, Mr Studly McStudson..." the brunette went on, tittering impishly as she turned toward Tyler and stared hungrily at his raging horsecock. Letting her words hang in the air, Gabby quickly got on her tip toes and leaned forward to smooch Tyler's lips too before she resumed speaking, her gaze always focused on his monumental erection.

"Wow, it's like your dick gets bigger every time I see it! Seriously! Oh, Michelle, you lucky whore..." Gabby chuckled huskily, winking at an adorably blushing but nonetheless giggling Michelle. Tilting her head to the side and smirking ever more broadly, the sassy brunette narrowed her mischievous eyes as she pondered: "Alright, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that I interrupted something... Didn't I?"

"Actually, yeah, and we were sooo close too!" Michelle confirmed with an excited giggle while snuggling against Tyler's powerful body. For his part, he just sighed and nodded while wrapping his arms around Michelle's curvy form, his hands instinctively caressing her back and hips at first only to stray automatically to the protruding mounds of her glorious buttcheeks.

"That's why we took so long to answer the door," Michelle began. "We were outside and..."

"Nonono, wait, don't say anything! I wanna guess," Gabby interrupted. "Mmh, so, you say you were close, which means you didn't get to cum, and that means that you weren't doing anal, for sure. I mean, I refuse to believe that either of you would have stopped in the middle of that, no matter what. Right?"

"Yup, that's exactly right," Tyler said calmly, his ass-kneading palms overflowing with the juicy plumpness of Michelle's fleshy booty.

"But we did do anal earlier," Michelle pointed out with naughty precision, leaning more firmly against her brother so that her huge tits were squashed onto his hard pecs. As her eyes locked with his and a beaming smile appeared on her cute face, Michelle dreamily added: "Tyler made sweet love to my butthole in the pool... It was so awesome!"

"Okay then, so if you weren't doing anal..." Gabby reasoned, her smirk getting wider as she looked intently at Michelle's huge, gravity-defying boobs and noticed the sheen of lotion glinting all over them, which led her to conclude: "I'm gonna go with titfuck! Yeah, that's what you two were doing: you were squeezing his big fat cock between your big fat tits, right?"

"Yeah, that's right! Congratulations!" Michelle confirmed, tittering and shivering excitedly and wiggling her bouncy booty as Tyler's right hand roamed into her asscrack and his fingertips came into contact with the jeweled base of the buttplug she had jammed into her cum-flooded orifice after their latest sodomy in order to keep his soothing seed from escaping her anus.

Reading the siblings' body language and biting her lips in barely contained arousal as she easily guessed what the motions of Tyler's hand behind Michelle's ass entailed, Gabby huskily said: "He's playing with a buttplug right now, isn't he, Michelle? You've got a buttplug up your sweet little asshole to keep his cum in there and now he's teasing you with it!"

"Mmh yes! And it's getting me so fucking horny and wet!" Michelle replied, purring in anticipation.

"Yeah, tell me about it!" Gabby quipped, her impatience and horniness impelling her to take the lead and speed things along. "Okay guys, I really can't wait any more! Let's get this show on the road already!"

Those words were barely out of her smirking mouth when Gabby kicked off her shoes and deftly took off her summer dress, remaining naked except for a pair of skimpy black panties which she promptly got rid of too.

"There we go," the brunette smiled genially once she was fully naked, just like the siblings, "now that I'm all caught up, why don't you two let me set the scene for you? I can't wait to see your giant dick stretch your sister's ass again, Tyler. I was thinking missionary, maybe on a couch? Or in bed, that would work too... But the couch's probably closer, right?"

"Couch sounds good," Tyler grinned, his gaze turning immediately to Michelle. Her lustrous green eyes were already glazed over with lust and her voice was trembling with anticipation as she promptly agreed.

"Sure, the closer the better!" Michelle cooed, her horny little asshole twitching around the thick buttplug that her brother was expertly grinding back and forth into her anus with short teasing motions, her pussy getting wetter by the second at the thought of letting Gabby direct their incoming anal coupling. "Let's go, Ty. I want you in my ass so bad!"

Never one to let his beloved little sis's requests go unanswered, especially when they involved her bootyhole getting stuffed by his dick, Tyler let out a deep grunt of desire before effortlessly sweeping Michelle's curvy little body up in his arms and carrying her to the living room. To the sound of Michelle's surprised giggly squeals of appreciation and of Gabby's amused chuckles and exclamations of approval for Tyler's display of primal horniness, the three of them made their way to the living room couch, where Tyler gently deposited his sister, so that she was lying back with her round bubble-butt hanging off the edge of the seat cushion.

Immediately upon being laid on the couch, as Tyler stood there practically drooling at the sight of her huge tits wobbling sexily as clear drops of pussy juices trickled from her lovely slit down to the dilated and buttplug-gripping rim of her sphincter, Michelle drew her legs back all the way and hooked her hands behind her knees to pull them close to her chest, clarifying in that wanton self-offering gesture just how much she needed to feel her brother's massive cock inside her right there and then. Reacting with matching desire to his sister's non-verbal plea to be fuck as soon as possible, Tyler stroked his raging boner with one hand and reached for the base of the buttplug with the other, only to have his trembling fingers preceded by Gabby's.

"Please, allow me..." the brunette said in a mischievous purr as she got down on her knees and positioned herself so that her perky tits were brushing against Michelle's gorgeously plump booty and her face was inches away from the precum-oozing tip of Tyler's rampant horsecock.

Licking her lips and casting a smirking glance at Michelle only to get a long sigh of anticipation in reply, Gabby placed her free hand on her curvy friend's juicy pussy and started lightly rubbing her clit right as she began pulling on the jeweled base of the buttplug with her other hand, causing Michelle's mewls of delight to spike up due to the combined stimulation of the plastic toy sliding out of her tight asshole while her engorged love button got softly teased. Under Tyler's entranced eyes, Gabby increased the intensity of her clit-circling manipulations as she slowly extracted the buttplug from Michelle's clingy pink orifice until it popped out of her delicate sphincter, leaving her adorable little asshole to gape and wink and beckon irresistibly like an open, cock-hungry mouth.

The first pearly rivulets of the load that Tyler had pumped up Michelle's ass earlier were already starting to dribble out of her distended butt-ring and her sexy sighs were about to coalesce into words of warning for him to fill her forbidden hole quickly before his precious seed escaped her backdoor, but both Michelle's nascent worry and Tyler's corresponding motion to slide his huge booty-jamming pole inside her creamy rectum were stopped in their tracks when Gabby, never breaking her clit-rubbing rhythm, swiftly leaned down and wedged her sculpted face between Michelle's luscious buttcheeks, thus allowing her lips to meet Michelle's gaping cum-leaking asshole and her tongue to slip inside her anus in the obscene parody of a French kiss.

"Uuuhh! Gabbyyy!" Michelle squealed, her eyes widening crazily and locking with Tyler's equally bugged out eyes even as her whole curvy body started shaking in delight under the sperm-suckling, ass-slurping attentions that the brunette was lavishing on her horny bootyhole. "Ooh my god! Oowwhh yeesss!"

Stupefied both by the glorious sensation of getting her seed-drooling asshole eaten out and by the unexpected suddenness of Gabby's move, Michelle eagerly surrendered to the rush of lust that pervaded her petite voluptuous frame as her brunette friend moaned between her plump buttcheeks and lewdly made out with her distended sphincter, wiggling her tongue as deep as it could go inside her creamy chute while her lips sucked away at her rubbery pink butt-ring. Just as surprised as his sister by that sexy turn of events, Tyler stared in awe as Michelle gasped and purred and beamed with naughty pleasure under the combined stimulation of Gabby's analingual assault and her clit-diddling manipulations, his huge erection flexing madly all the while and stiffening even more when the brunette put the buttplug she had just removed from Michelle's anus to good use by casually easing it into her own well-trained hineyhole.

As if that wasn't exciting enough, Gabby turned the hotness level up another notch by grabbing Tyler's achingly hard monstercock, guiding it to the nectar-glazed entrance of Michelle's pussy and wedging his fat spongy glans inside her juicy hole. As his large cockhead eased its way between his sister's soft labia, a rabidly excited Tyler turned his gaze down only to notice Gabby winking up at him, a devilishly seductive light shining in her dark eyes as she continued rubbing Michelle's clit and devouring her sweet bootyhole. Blown away by the incendiary eroticism of the situation, Tyler went along with Gabby's unspoken suggestion and pushed his hips forward, driving his rock-hard schlong inside Michelle's willing slit and coaxing a long rapturous yell from her slack, O-shaped mouth.

Overwhelmed by the sudden clash of pleasurable stimuli hitting her all at the same time and against all her expectations, Michelle found herself cumming like crazy before Tyler's meaty truncheon was even halfway crammed inside her juice-slick pussy. The sheer thickness of his perfect dick widening her vaginal walls to the limit, combined with the sizzling shocks of clitoral delight that Gabby's fingers triggered from her engorged nub, not to mention the debauched perfection of her sperm-slurping rimjob, coalesced into a burst of unexpected ecstasy that shook Michelle to her very core and sent rivulets of gushing girlcum flowing all along her brother's slit-stuffing shaft and dribbling down her taint to drench Gabby's ass-smooching lips, much to the brunette's lecherous joy.

Grinning at his climaxing and beautifully pleasure-shocked sister, Tyler barely had the time to fully slot his veiny sausage balls-deep inside Michelle's orgasming pussy and thus enjoy its wet cock-caressing snugness when Gabby once again pushed things even further into previously uncharted but definitely super hot territory. Having suckled Tyler's huge anal creampie straight from Michelle's ass with the added bonus of getting to taste her delicious freshly gushed girlcum too, Gabby unglued her mouth from her friend's butthole with a lewd appreciative smack and deftly straightened up from her kneeling position, swiftly moving to lay on the couch beside Michelle, with her own slender naked body snuggled against the side of Michelle's voluptuous frame. Before Tyler could even arch his eyebrows in question and way before a very much orgasm-addled Michelle could fully register what was happening at all, Gabby was already leaning down and pressing her seed-glossy lips to Michelle's slack mouth, inviting her to a surprise lesbian kiss.

Mewling in climax and shivering in forbidden joy as her brother's massive slit-widening pole sent her nectar-coated vaginal walls into delicious spasms, Michelle reacted on instinct at the feel of Gabby's soft sperm-drooling lips brushing against her own and spontaneously reciprocated the brunette's kiss by smooching her back and even sliding her tongue into Gabby's cum-flooded mouth. Immediately upon registering the intoxicating signature taste of her brother's potent seed, the eagerness of Michelle's kisses redoubled and her still rolling climax reared up again, causing her to start suckling lewdly on the brunette's lips in order to force more of Tyler's cum to flow past them in addition to what was already dribbling from Gabby's mouth into her own.

A rush of new, brain-frying lust pervaded Tyler as he stared in wide-eyed stupor at Gabby and Michelle starting to make out in earnest, their lips and tongues dancing languidly while they traded kiss after sloppy, insanely hot cum-swapping kiss. Automatically, as his gaze remained glued on the dick-hardening image of his curvy little sis passing his seed back and forth with their sassy brunette friend, Tyler began sawing his powerfully flexing horsecock in and out of Michelle's wet and fabulously tight pussy, his thoughts of pounding her epic ass temporarily obfuscated by the priceless image of his latest ass-flooding load now sloshing back and forth from Michelle's mouth to Gabby's over and over again.

Luckily for the siblings, Gabby's horniness hadn't still overwhelmed her to the point of blurring out her lewd yet very rigid priorities. In fact, the horniness that the brunette perceived both in Michelle and in Tyler, on top of their blatantly positive reaction to her reckless moves, only made Gabby more eager to reach the incestuous ass-focused grand finale she had been fantasizing about and masturbating to all week. Noticing out of the corner of her eye that Tyler was recklessly plowing his sister's juicy pussy, with her ears all the while being filled by the pleasure moans that Michelle was emitting while swapping cum with her and kissing her sperm-glossy lips, Gabby planted a final semen-drooling smooch on Michelle's gorgeous mouth and allowed her to keep the sloppy mixture of incestuous seed mingled with the spit they had been trading back and forth so far, then she pulled back and turned to look at Tyler.

"Easy there, stud! You don't wanna cum in your sister's pussy just yet, do you?" Gabby purred, an impish grin on her semen-glazed lips, a twinkle of scorching hot lust glinting in her deep, dark eyes. "Her ass, Tyler. Creampie her ass instead! She wants it, you want, and god knows I want it so fucking bad. I mean, I'm literally dying to see that! Don't you want it too, Michelle?" Gabby continued, looking seductively at her curvy friend's panting, adorably flushed face. "Don't you wanna feel your brother's big fat cock stretching out your tiny little asshole and pumping it full of his hot cum?"

"Yes! Oooh fuck yeeees!" Michelle practically yelled in response, her pleasure-drunk gaze shifting from Gabby to an ever hornier Tyler. "Fuck my ass, Ty, pleeease! Oh my fucking god, I'm so horny right now! I need you in my ass! Do it, Ty! Please do it! Fuck my ass and fill it with cum!"

His sister's pleading words and the undiluted lust they were imbued with hit Tyler like so many aphrodisiac jolts that went straight to his pussy-cramming boner, making his thick length throb so intensely inside Michelle's slit that, for a second, he seriously feared he might cum right there and then. At the same time, the very panic brought on by the thought of not having yet slammed his achingly hard boner into his sister's exquisite asshole and not having had the chance to once again pump her rectum full of hot sperm helped sober Tyler up in no time, spurring him into instant action.

Lewdly motivated to save his load for Michelle's needy, ever cock-starved little bootyhole, Tyler pulled back from his sister's shaft-caressing vaginal passage in the blink of an eye, swiftly extracting his huge truncheon from that deliciously soft sheath before its nectar-soaked snugness could prematurely coax an ejaculation from his hefty balls. The girclum-slick slurping sound that Tyler's fat glans caused as it escaped the velvety embrace of Michelle's pussy lips made Gabby moan with naughty delight, as did the sight of that enormous slab of dickmeat flexing and pulsating in an unequivocal display of primal virility. Glinting from precum-oozing tip to broad root, Tyler's veiny length was lathered with such an abundant coating of Michelle's sweet shiny juices that it was literally dripping with her liquid pleasure. Mesmerized by the exceptional thickness and hardness of Tyler's dong and further attracted by the inviting layer of fresh girlcum that glazed his massive sausage, Gabby was already licking her lips as she prepared to swoop down and gobble that rampant horsecock into her experienced mouth, but this time not even her proverbial horniness could beat Tyler's visceral, overpowering lust for his sister's ass.

Staring adoringly into her beautiful, lust-transfigured face, Tyler quickly guided his fat pole between Michelle's big round buttcheeks until his shaft was aligned with her delicious little asshole. Groaning with anticipation, he pressed his large glans against the soft gummy pucker of her well-prepped and lewdly sperm-glazed sphincter and immediately started pushing forward with an urgency that matched the wanton eagerness manifested by his sister as she pulled her shapely legs further back to give him complete access to her tightest, most sensitive hole. The ease with which Michelle's tiny rosebud dilated and opened up before his thick truncheon made Tyler exhale with forbidden joy, a feeling that was increased by a thousandfold as his bulbous cockhead slipped inside her anus and the cum-lubed, dick-suckling warmth of her narrow chute began enveloping inch after meaty inch of his raging hard length.

1...345678