Lizzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes, Mr. Hamilton hired glamorous professional women. They would spend the night. Sometimes they instructed Lizzie in technique, always they undressed Lizzie and had their way with her while Mr. Hamilton watched before partaking of both of them. On other occasions, other slaves and masters came to the house. Lizzie and Mr. Hamilton spent sometimes the entire weekend in bed with them fucking and being fucked. Lizzie enjoyed being with these men. They seemed less inclined to treat her like a thing and more like a flesh and blood woman These were the first sexual encounters she had had with any man besides Ted and Mr. Hamilton. She had been a virgin before her marriage. Most of these female slaves were far more experienced than Lizzie. They also taught her things. Lizzie had never had a lesbian experience in her old life. Now, she knew her way around a clit like the most experienced lesbian.

Through it all, Lizzie nearly lost track of herself. She still had strong memories of PTA meetings, soccer matches, ferrying kids around town, and being a career woman. But the more sensual and erotic her surroundings, the more those faded. Having so much sex with Mr. Hamilton and others had made it almost impossible to remember the sex she had had with her husband. The quiet Sunday mornings lying next to each other skin to skin when the mood hit. Both of them trying hard to suppress their vocalizations so as not to wake their dar sleeping, daughter. The vacation in Bermuda where they had snuck into a private estate to find the perfect beach for skinnydipping and the mutual chagrin that turned to laughter when they were discovered and the landlord and his wife handed back their clothes one article at a time in exchange for reciting very loudly, "I'm a filthy, randy, Yank!". That night at the casino during the same trip when Ted had dared her to wear that slinky teal dress with nothing underneath it. She met his dare and she won big at the slots. The biggest win for her ever. A win she was never able to come close to matching no matter how often or how fervently she tried. It was enough to more than offset the cost of the vacation! But most especially, she missed the quiet moments of being a wife and mother. It was too painful to think about Jeannie at all. She felt so low in abandoning and betraying her. Mr. Hamilton kept her so busy mentally and physically in any case that she rarely had time for any deep contemplation of personal musing. Mr. Hamilton wanted her to smile and be happy all the time. Lizzie found that easiest by parking her mind in neutral. She wondered if she would be or could be plain old Lizzie Walker again.

"Big event tonight, petite one. Training you has taken a bit more time than I liked, especially considering the time I had to spend tending to my new business to ensure that it continues to be a success. In any event, my monthly poker games are back on the table. The guys will start arriving at 8:30 sharp. Let's get you dressed."

A short time later she was clad in a short, plunging, red cocktail dress, thigh-high self-supporting black stockings, spiked red heels, and nothing else. Lizzie stood next to Mr. Hamilton as he answered the door. As instructed, she planted a long lingering kiss on every man that entered. Lizzie's jaw dropped when the sixth and final guest of the night turned out to be Ted, her former husband! For a moment they eyed each other. Mr. Hamilton coughed slightly and Lizzie hastened to plant a kiss on Ted. She did. He promptly wiped his lips with a bandana afterward, breaking Lizzie's heart.

Lizzie was instructed to circulate the table, keep the drinks full and retrieve fresh sandwiches and chips from the kitchen as needed. As she circulated, all the men save Ted reached under her skirt and stroked her bottom or bald pussy, or playfully spanked her. Ted merely scowled at her. When he did meet her gaze, a look of pure disdain was in his eyes. Lizzie could not help eavesdropping on the conversations as she made her circuit. Ted was still having a hard time. Even though Mr. Hamilton had given him a large bonus for his part in the patent design; he had barely managed to hold onto the house.

"I've kept the wolf from my door, but now there is nothing left in the pantry. Jeannie has to go to public school now and my neighbors still treat me like a pariah. The I.R.S. is going over my return with a fine-tooth comb just to make sure that I didn't profit from the cunt's criminal enterprise, so on top of everything, my refund is delayed!"

"That sucks, Ted," said a consoling voice.

"Yeah, I don't have any money to do serious dating and the only hookers I can afford are total skanks. I wear two condoms every time I plow one, but hey, a man has needs!"

"Maybe next year will be better, Ted."

"God, I hope so!" Chuckles around the table while Lizzie flushed scarlet.

The card-playing continued apace but Lizzie no longer felt like listening. Mr. Hamilton's voice broke her reverie.

"OK gentlemen, the stakes start to get a bit more interesting. Whoever wins the next six subsequent hands gets a gratis blow job from our lovely barmaid here. After that, high stakes. The winner of the final pot gets to bang my petite property here while the rest of us watch!"

While the rest of the table applauded and cheered, Lizzie wished for the power to become invisible. She knew better than to raise an objection. Mr. Hamilton's history of effective punishments saw to that.

The first game commenced. Lizzie continued in her waitress duties, bringing out three fresh beers and four sandwiches. She tried not to think of Ted. She was sure that the hostility he seemed to have for her was a result of his anger and frustration. She had known Ted since she and he had been twelve years old and she had moved into the vacant house next door to him. They had been through so much together. Lizzie tried to convince herself that there was no way that Ted really and truly hated her. She was sure that deep down, he still loved her. Yes, his anger was justified, but that would pass.

A tall thin man named Sam won the first hand. Lizzie fell to her knees between his thighs and liberated his cock. It was small and stubby but Lizzie treated it like it was that of a porn star. She sucked with the enthusiasm her master had ingrained in her. Her performance was worthy of that of any erotic video or celluloid vixen. The table, with the sole exception of Ted, burst into applause when Lizzie rose from the floor, opened her mouth to display the load of white cum in her mouth to everyone before smiling widely and swallowing.

The next hand was won by the handsome and black Jordan Whitmarsh. It was the first black cock Lizzie had ever encountered in person. She wondered if every black guy tasted this good. Jordan lasted far longer than Sam, who had a hair-trigger. Once more Lizzie displayed her oral gift to cheers and applause.

Ted won the next hand. He wore his best poker face as Lizzie approached him. His expression did not change when she was on her knees looking up at him. His expression didn't change as she gave the best blow job so far. Ted's expression didn't even change when he came. Lizzie fought back tears as she displayed the cum of the man she loved the most or at least thought she did. The other five men cheered.

The fourth hand went to Mr. Hamilton.

"Show everybody how much you love me, petite one!" he said avidly.

Lizzie had long lost count of the number of blowjobs she had given her master since day one. She knew however that he had kept track. Mr. Hamilton had confided that he kept a confidential ledger book where he marked down every sex act with her. Every blow job, every act of intercourse, both anal and vaginal, every time he had strung her up or used a dildo to make her come. Lizzie wondered just how large this ledger was! The rest of the table, including Ted this time, cheered Lizzie on.

Jordan won the fifth hand as well. He had no problems getting it up a second time. The crowd's enthusiasm was undiminished as well. Lizzie realized that every man tasted subtly different. Still, she longed only to be Ted's wife once more and devour only his cum till the end of her days.

The sixth and final hand was won by Pete, a rather rotund man. Lizzie had trouble finding his stubby cock under all the flab and almost gagged on his body odor but she gamely soldiered on. Pete turned out to have phenomenal endurance and it was a long time until Lizzie could stand proudly erect and display his sexual whiteness

There was a final round of applause before Mr. Hamilton sent Lizzie back to the kitchen for fresh drinks for all six men at the table.

"Now gentlemen, the final round. No limit. The winner gets the pot and gets laid," he said in her absence.

Lizzie had a pretty good understanding of poker. To prevent her from inadvertently revealing someone's hand with her expressions or body language, Mr. Hamilton had her sit off to one side of the game room. She sat fascinated as the pile of chips in the center of the table continued to grow. She was not sure exactly how she felt about being the prize to be awarded. Was her master cheapening her or elevating her value? Would the man who won her treat her kindly or roughly. She would soon know. After a long interval, she noted that the contest had come down to just Ted and Mr. Hamilton. The chips made two impressive pyramids. Finally came the show of hands. Both men had straights. The difference came down between a deuce and three. Ted possessed the three.

"Gentlemen, let's conclude this night in my bedroom." He took Lizzie by the hand as soon as the chips were converted into bills. Lizzie noted that Ted's stack of bills included a substantial number of hundreds. Only now did he deign to look at Lizzie. There was a glazed look in his eyes that Lizzie had never seen before.

"Follow me," stated Mr. Hamilton. He summoned Lizzie to his side and led the rest up the stairs, Ted in the lead. Once in the master bedroom, everyone looked around before eyeing Ted expectantly.

The tall bearded man took Lizzie in his arms and planted a forceful kiss upon his ex-wife's lips. She whispered "Ted," softly in his ear.

"Whore" he whispered back.

"Honey," she gasped.

"I've said everything I've had to say to you."

Ted ripped the flimsy dress off Lizzie's thin frame and tossed her on the bed.

"Can I take her ass, boss?"

"Anything your heart desires, Mr. Walker."

"You heard the man, slave."

With a heavy heart, Lizzie positioned herself for anal sex. She was still wearing her stockings and heels. Ted used very little lube and forced his way into her rectum like a burglar smashing a window. Lizzie cried out, "Ted!"

"Shut up and take it, slut!" he fired back.

Quickly, brutally, it was over. Lizzie felt her former husband empty himself in her posterior. He slapped her hard on the buttocks and laughed out loud.

"Nice place you have here, boss!"

The other five men had watched intently. Some had whipped out their cocks and jerked off as they watched.

"Slave, remain in the bedroom. The six of us are going to have one last drink for the road. The smokers will partake in a final cigarette." said Mr. Hamilton.

Lizzie lay there in a daze. Ted fucked her as though he hated her. Of that, there was no doubt. She knew now with absolute certainty that her greatest crime had been that of slaughtering her husband's love. Tears welled up from her deepest reserves. She was still weeping when Mr. Hamilton returned to the room. He had a flute of sparkling wine with him.

"You did great, petite one!" he said enthusiastically.

Lizzie was still overcome with emotion as she grasped the glass.

"Oh, sir!"

"Perhaps now is the time to inform you that I have been in regular electronic communication with the man you used to be married to. You are not aware of it, but the house is wired with hidden cameras everywhere. I may have sent him videos of you sucking me and others off, videos of your lesbian shenanigans, videos of you fucking some of our male visitors, shots of you relaxing and laughing in a chaise by the pool in your birthday suit and pointing out how you are living in satisfaction and luxury while he is just barely squeaking by. He may have seen your many, many stupendous orgasms as a personal affront. Quite understandable actually. "

Lizzie gazed at Mr. Hamilton with a distressed look upon her face.

"But why?"

"Because you needed a complete break from your past. Because you need to realize that I am your present, past, and future. There is no going back to what you were short stuff. Whoever you will become in the future is entirely due to my influence. Whoever you were is filtered through the lens of sharing your life with me. Who you are now, is who I want you to be. Make no mistake, short stuff, you are mine. Where will you go when your sentence ends? Do you honestly think that you can step back into the role of wife and mother after everything you have experienced? No, there will be no place where you will fit in. My home and my heart will always be open to you however. Now that you are completely trained and your past is an irretrievably dead thing, you can live the life you were meant for. After five years of slavery, I'll keep you on. I'll continue to find handsome studs for you to fuck and beautiful women for you to lick. Perhaps we can start a family. I never wanted to before, but now I have a desire to plant my seed in you and watch it grow. I'll bet pregnancy gives you an especially alluring glow. You will have a tremendous second act."

Lizzie looked up at Mr. Hamilton. "Would you really do that for me?"

"If you'll have me."

Lizzie nodded.

"Splendid! I believe it is high time that you get a name. You have certainly earned one. How do you feel about Antionette?"

"It sounds better than "short stuff," Sir,"

The older man smiled. The newly christened slave smiled.

"I'll fill the tub. It's time for a baptism!"

Both slave and master laughed.

12