Long Time Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Lisa and I were alone we sat on the large sofa. We talked about what went wrong in our marriages and laughed about old days when we'd joke about my being her boyfriend.

"I'm sorry about the way I acted earlier in the pool house," I said. "Like I said earlier, it was a reaction to seeing you in that swimsuit after years of being attracted to you."

"I was surprised at my behavior as well," she said. "But as I said before I've never seen a man be that turned on by me, lusting after me, and I lost control."

I took her hand in mine, kissed it, and looked into her eyes.

"Now that we've gotten that lust-fueled fucking out of our systems, how about some romance?" I asked.

"What did you have in mind?" she said with a smile on her face.

I moved an arm around her back and leaned in to give a gentle peck on the lips.

"How about we start slow and tender like this and see where things lead," I said.

"Sounds good to me," she said before kissing me gently on the lips.

I moved my right hand up to caress her cheek and run a hand through her hair, telling her she's gotten more beautiful with age.

She put her hand on my chest, looked into my eyes and told me that I've gotten better looking with age too. Then she laughed as she told me the afternoon activities were my welcome to AARP eligibility.

I laughed hard at that and smiled.

For the next 10-15 minutes we did nothing but hug and kiss while running a hand up the other's arm or along the back.

"Why didn't we do this years ago?" she asked me.

"Because we're both good people and didn't want to cheat on our spouse," I said.

"You're right, but let's start making up for lost time," she said as she ran her hand across my chest and started to unbutton my shirt.

"I agree," I said and started to unbutton her blouse.

A few minutes later our shirts were on the floor and she started planting kisses on my chest.

I just sat back and enjoyed the sensations of her lips and tongue tracing paths along my chest.

She eventually traced a path up my neck and slipped her tongue into my mouth before speaking.

"How was that?" she asked with a smile.

"Heavenly," I said I worked to unclasp her red lacy bra, sliding it off her shoulders before tossing it aside and moving my hands to caress her perfect breasts.

She moaned softly as I kissed her neck and rubbed her right breast, rolling the nipple in my fingers. Her sounds were turning me on, but I forced myself to go slowly.

I slowly licked and kissed my way down to her left breast before nibbling on the nipple while continuing to rub her right breast, which caused her to moan louder.

I then flicked my tongue over the left nipple while squeezing the right one between my fingers. She began to rub her hands through my hair.

I then raised my head and sucked as much of her left breast into my mouth as possible while squeezing the right one.

I repeated the process on her right breast while caressing and pinching the left one before moving my way back up to lick her neck and then kiss her fully on the lips, sliding my tongue into her mouth.

We engaged in a tight embrace, easing ourselves to the floor, where we laid next to each other, our arms wrapped around each other. I was enjoying the feeling of her bare breasts pressed against my chest. Neither of us were in a rush, we were both savoring the slow foreplay of the hugging, kissing and petting.

She reached down and started to rub my cock through my pants.

"I want to experience this again," she whispered in my ear as she rubbed.

I reached under her skirt and rubbed her vulva through her lace panties.

"I want to taste you again before experiencing you again," I whispered back.

We laid there kissing, with one arm wrapped around the other person and the other rubbing for several minutes.

"I can't wait any longer, I want you now," she said as she rolled away slightly before sliding between my legs.

She unsnapped and unzipped my pants before sliding them down over my hips and legs, pulling them off me.

My hard cock was poking out of my boxers.

She gave it a long, slow tender lick before kissing the head.

She twirled her tongue around the tip before slowly lowering her head over the entire length while caressing my balls.

"We need to get these out of the way, stand up," she said and slowly pulled my boxers down before helping me step out of them.

She pushed me back onto the couch and slowly and tenderly used her mouth and hands to make love to my cock. There was no urgency to make me cum, she knowingly brought me to the brink several times licking all the precum off, easing up, and starting over again. I held my hands in her hair on top of her head most of the time.

For the next 10-15 minutes I was moaning in pleasure, saying her name. Eventually I wanted a turn to please her.

"My turn for dessert, and I want it at the table," I said while laughing and lifting her head off my cock.

I took her hand, helped her stand up and walked her over to the table.

I undid her skirt and removed it before admiring the view of the red silk panties she was wearing. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her.

"I want you so bad," I whispered in her ear.

She responded with a smile.

I gently pushed her back so she was sitting on the edge of the table. I sat down in a chair in front of her.

I peeled the panties off and buried my face between her legs. For the next 20 minutes I used my tongue and fingers to bring her to two orgasms, flooding my mouth and coating my face with her sweet juices. Several times while my face was buried between her legs I reached up and played with her breasts. Her hands were in my hair holding my face in place moaning and panting my name.

"I can't take it anymore," I said after her second orgasm. "I need to get inside you."

"I thought you'd never ask," she responded.

She slid off the table and into my lap. She took my cock in hand and guided it into her pussy.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked lovingly into my eyes as she started to ride slowly.

I wrapped my arms around her as our lips met for a kiss before sliding our tongues into the other's mouth. Our tongues danced as she stopped moving up and down and started to slowly grind her hips forward and back.

We broke the kiss and I smiled at her.

"What would Meghan say if she saw us now?" I laughed.

"She'd be scolding us for not using a condom," Lisa chuckled. "But at our age, I'm post-menopausal and you're probably shooting blanks so there's no pregnancy to worry about and we were both in committed relationships so there's no STD risk. So the hell with it."

"I agree wholeheartedly," I said before leaning in to kiss and lick her breasts.

"Mmmmmm that feels so nice," she moaned.

I continued to lick her breasts, flicking my tongue over her hardened nipples.

Unlike the afternoon's lust-fueled passionate fuck session this was slow love making. Two mature people exploring a new-found passion for each other.

She continued to rock slowly on my cock for another 10 minutes as we alternated between smiling while looking into each other's eyes and closing our eyes and kissing.

"I want you bad, get on the table," I said.

She got off my lap and sat on the table.

I quickly stood up, took my cock in hand and entered her slowly as I gently pushed her back so she was laying on the table and I was partially laying on top of her.

As our tongues danced again as she spread her legs slightly before wrapping them around me Her feet were resting on my lower back, she had her arms around my shoulders and was purring contentedly.

Her wet pussy felt so good wrapped around my cock. We broke our kiss and just looked longingly into each other's eyes.

"You feel so good," I moaned. "I don't want this to end."

"Your cock is just the right size," she said. "Oh god, you're hitting all the right spots."

We continued like this for several more minutes before she moaned loudly.

"Oh god! Yes!" she shrieked. "Give it to me harder, faster!"

With that she slid her legs up slightly and started urgently thrusting her hips up at me.

I took the cue and stood up. I grabbed her legs, placed them on my shoulders, and started thrusting into her hard and fast. The sound of our flesh slapping together echoed in the room. She started thrusting her hips up faster to match my pace. It's a miracle the table didn't break with how hard we were going.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shrieked.
"Oh God, I'm getting close," I moaned and tried to pull out.

"Don't you dare pull out!" she shouted and slid her legs off my shoulders and wrapped them tightly around me so she could just grind against me.

All I could do was thrust my hips forward, I couldn't slide in and out, her legs were wrapped too tight.

"I want to feel you explode in me," she panted.

Moments later I groaned and thrust hard, cumming hard inside her, even harder than I had earlier in the day.

I laid my chest on hers, slid my hands under her back to hug her, and while breathing hard looked into her eyes and kissed her.

"That was amazing," I said.

"It was amazing for me too," she replied and smiled.

I helped her stand up so we weren't laying on the table and hugged some more.

"I know you don't have a change of clothes or anything, but do you want to spend the night?" she asked.

"Yes I do," I said.

"Good, now let's go upstairs," she smiled and took my hand in hers.

Once upstairs we laid down next to each other in bed.

"I've never had a one-night stand and I don't want to start now, but would it be weird if we tried dating?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "What would be weird about two single 50-something friends trying to date? I don't want a one-night stand either, so we can try going on a few dates and see what happens. Best case we fall in love and have a great romantic relationship, worst case, we become friends with benefits, or as the kids nowadays would say fuck-buddies."

She laughed at that before speaking.

"So you're saying you'd want to make this a regular thing?"

"This afternoon and tonight were the best sex I've had in my entire life," I said. "I'd be nuts if I didn't want this to be a regular thing. You're a special person to me, so yes, I'd like for this to happen more than once."

"With or without Meghan," she mockingly said.

"Without," I said. "Just the two of us."

"Good," she replied while smiling, a sparkle in her eye.

"However," I started to add and began laughing. "I wouldn't mind being shared every now and then, either with Meghan or one of your friends."

"Not a chance,' she said playfully slapping me. "I want you all to myself."

We hugged and kissed while rolling around in the sheets.

Eventually we fell asleep naked together with her head on my shoulder.

She woke me up with a hand job and held my raging hard-on pulling me into the shower.

We kissed in the shower while soaping each other up. That lead to some foreplay and then oral sex. Once I was hard I turned her back to me and bent her forward slightly and started thrusting into her from behind. I put my hands on her hips and rammed into her hard and fast. No romance, just lustful passion. She put her hands against the wall and was moaning how good it felt. I slid my hands up to her breasts and squeezed as I continued to pump. A few minutes later I grabbed my cock, pulled out and shot a large load on her back. She turned around, took my face in her hands and gave me a quick kiss.

"That was amazing," she said. "But next time you pull out like that you better turn me around so I can take it in my mouth."

"Consider it done," I said.

After getting dressed, I left and went home and did a few projects I had been putting off. I returned that evening for our first date. Over the next couple of weeks, we went on a few more dates and discovered that although we get along great as friends, that intangible quality in the relationship for a romance is missing. So we've agreed to be fuck buddies until one of us gets into a serious relationship. Whether it's a frantic quickie in my car at a lunchtime, evening encounters where it's either lust-fueled power-fucking, or long, slow sessions with lots of foreplay, we're having sex on a regular basis and I couldn't be happier.


12