Love Around the World 05: Estonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Requiring two taxis to get us to whoever's house we would be stopping at, I wasn't surprised that I ended up between Nora and Monique with Karl pretty much passed out in the front seat next to the taxi driver. Nora's hand wasn't shy in caressing the growing bulge in my jeans, Monique's hand quickly joining in.

"How big is he?" Nora asked.

"More than big enough to fill me every night. It's why I keep him around."

"Hey!"

Monique kissed me on the cheek. "You know I've always loved your big cock, honey."

I'm certainly no porn star though Monique certainly made me feel like one sometimes. Turning to Nora, she smiled and kissed my cheek. We shared a brief kiss before she leaned into my ear. "It's been two weeks since my pussy has been filled by a big cock," she whispered.

"Two weeks?" I asked.

"We don't do this very often. I wasn't planning on it tonight until I saw you and your girlfriend enter."

"You're a beautiful woman, Nora," Monique stated.

"Thank you. I can see why Mark is with you in return."

Arriving outside a regular-looking house a few minutes later, we piled out of the two vehicles, Jaan and Andrus with an arm around Karl as Nora opened the front door to their house. Placing Karl down in an armchair, Nora and the women disappeared into what I assumed was the kitchen as I remained standing with the two other men.

"Awkward?" Andrus wondered.

"Never done anything like this before," I replied.

"It's not something we've done too often. And before you ask," he gestured to Karl, "He approached us about doing this. We've been neighbours for quite a few years now. Nora will no doubt tell you even more if you're curious."

"So is it only you two with three women?"

"Sometimes," Jaan replied, "We usually go looking for a third male and we'll spend a night swapping around. Nora was adamant tonight that she wanted you, and as she also has an interest in women..."

Nora returned with Monique and the two other women with beers and bottles of wine. Sitting back on an armchair with Monique on my lap, we chatted away for a few minutes, avoiding the elephant in the room. The heat turned up rather quickly when Nora asked if she could sit on my lap, Monique making way, finding herself sitting between Jaan and Andrus on the couch, their two wives sitting next to the man not their husband.

With my hand resting on her knee, I met her blue eyes and ran my hand up her smooth thigh and underneath her skirt. Biting her bottom lip as she spread her legs just enough that I could run my hand all the way, I felt the thin fabric of her panties and smiled when I felt they were damp. Moving my hand to her hip, I enjoyed the curve of that before running up to her large chest. Leaning down, she kissed me hard. No hesitation whatsoever. Quickly shuffling to straddle my lap, I felt her press down onto my erection.

"Didn't take her long tonight," Jaan joked.

"How are you handling this already?" Andrus asked Monique.

"I've seen him fuck all of my friends and quite a few women we've met on a night out."

"Want to join us four in a bedroom?" Kaja asked.

"Mark, can you handle the idea of your girlfriend with another man tonight?" Lenna wondered.

"Whatever happens in Tallinn stays in Tallinn," I quickly stated before resuming my make-out session with Nora. She whimpered when pressing down onto my cock again, slowly opening the buttons of her blouse to reveal a gorgeous black bra, milky white skin of her cleavage. Hearing five people rising to their feet and disappearing, I was completely distracted... and utterly besotted by the raven-haired beauty on my lap.

"What about your husband?" I had to ask.

"He'll be passed out until morning," she replied softly, "He'll just want to know you looked after me when questioning you over breakfast."

"So I'm staying the night?"

"You're sleeping in my bed tonight. Monique can join us for some fun later. Don't worry, Andrus and Jaan are always safe. They always use condoms."

"And me?"

"I'm clean... And I hate them anyway."

"Only one night? We're here for..."

That made her blush, which did surprise me. "Well... If you were really interested in a repeat showing, I certainly wouldn't say no. Only if Karl agrees though."

Leading me towards the bedroom, I was wondering if it was the marital bed or not, but as she lowered her skirt and left her blouse on the floor, turning towards me in just her bra and panties, I suddenly didn't care about anything else other than getting her naked and into bed. Hearing giggling from the other room did bring me to a halt for a moment as Nora worked on getting my jeans off.

"Recognise that giggle?" she wondered.

"Yeah. It means a woman is giving her attention. There's a moan she makes when I slide inside her..."

"She might not even fuck them," Nora stated, "Kaja and Lenna are both as bisexual as I am. And I'm guessing she is too?"

"Totally. She finally admitted it to herself, and I'm happy for her to have fun. We remain committed to each other." I paused, realising how that might sound. Nora caressed my cheek, making me smile. "I guess our relationship has always been a little different."

"Why don't we just join them in the other bedroom? There are two beds in there."

"Fuck it, let's go."

Walking into the other bedroom, Jaan was being pleasured by Lenna, and Andrus by Kaja, so there was some wife swapping going on already, with Monique between the pair of them. All of them had worked quickly to get naked, and hands were busy caressing Monique's body. She looked positively thrilled by all the attention, smiling at us as Nora led me to the other bed.

Lying her back, I just had to give her body some attention, my lips kissing all over as I had to compliment her more than once about her smooth, pale skin. Her breasts were magnificent, her nipples achingly hard and crying out for attention, making her moan when I latched onto one. As her body writhed underneath me, I gave them each a few minutes before I kissed down her body, savouring her scent and amazed at how wet and aroused she seemed to be.

Her pussy wasn't completely bare, but the patch of fur remaining was trimmed into a triangle. Spreading her legs wider, I gazed up into her blue eyes, smiling at her as she returned a beautiful smile. Groaning as I tasted her, she was going to learn very quickly how much I loved going down on a woman.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out when I hit the right spot.

Focused on Nora as I was, I had no idea what was going on the other bed and found I didn't really mind if Monique wanted to have some fun though if she wanted to join us, I wasn't going to complain. Nora spread her legs wider, feeling her hand resting on top of my head, listening to what she told me to do, gauging her reaction to what I did with my tongue and fingers.

Sliding fingers inside her worked like a charm, and when her little clit made its full appearance, I gazed up again as I figured out rather quickly how to pleasure that. Her first orgasm was a good one, making her cry out, and feeling her push her pussy harder into my face.

"Yes! Yes! Like that. Just like that!" she cried out.

I heard moaning from the other bed, creaking in a manner that suggested people were having sex. I figured I'd look in a minute, but I was too busy pleasing Nora. Her second orgasm arrived rather quickly as I was now focused entirely on that special spot, and she was begging me to keep going as I felt her gripping my fingers tighter and tighter.

"Fuck me," she whimpered, "Please fuck me..."

Lifting myself up, that's when I glanced to the other bed to see Lenna eating out Monique while she was blowing Andrus. I was surprised at myself that it simply didn't bother me because I was about to be intimate with someone else. Turning my eyes to Nora, she gazed at me with a smile as I pressed the head of my cock against her.

"Easy, big boy," she whispered, feeling her hand rest on my chest, "Your girlfriend wasn't being generous. You're quite thick."

"I'll be gentle," I whispered back.

Groaning as I slowly slid inside her, feeling her hands immediately resting on my back, we shared a very long kiss as I savoured how tight and hot she was. Her legs immediately bent back, and feeling them rest against my torso, I needed to break the kiss to release another groan as I felt my entire length inside her.

"Fuck me," she breathed into my ear, "Just fuck me, Mark."

I might have fucked her, but we rarely averted our gaze from each other's eyes. Her hands caressed my back before moving down my arms, her right hand eventually running up and down my cheek as I leaned down to kiss her. I kept the pace of my thrusts nice and slow, enjoying the look on her face as she seemed to be savouring it each and every time.

As I slowly picked up the pace, I loved hearing her breathing change, her pussy almost sucking me as deep as possible. I grunted and growled a few times as I could feel my orgasm approaching quickly. I didn't want to finish too soon.

"I'm safe," she whimpered, "I'm totally safe. Finish in me, Mark."

"Sure?"

"God yes. I need to feel you cum in me."

She got what she wanted within a couple of minutes, feeling her lovely legs wrapping around me as she felt that first spurt of cum fill her. Grunting and swearing as it was one hell of an orgasm, I kept on pumping until I had nothing left to give, not surprised that I stayed relatively hard though I needed to stop and allow myself time to catch my breath.

"I hope you've got more of that for later," she whispered into my ear.

Snorting made her giggle. "Is that some sort of challenge, Nora?"

"You're young and I would assume virile. And I hear that young men love fucking older women."

Pulling out and lying down next to her, what amazed me was the fact she left a kiss on my lips before she was leaning down and taking my cock in her mouth. That made me groan in pleasure, closing my eyes for a couple of minutes before I glanced over at the other bed to see Monique now eating out Lenna while Andrus was fucking her from behind. It was the first time that it had happened in our entire relationship.

"Guess it's only fair," I stated, Monique lifting her head from Lenna's pussy and smiling at me, "I have slept with a lot of women during our relationship."

"You're not jealous?" Monique asked, hearing she was a little nervous.

"Nah... Considering what Nora is doing..."

Nora sucked me off for a few minutes until I was obviously rock hard again, lifting herself up and over my cock, slowly lowering herself down, watching her face positively light up in delight. Lenna then giggled and quickly moved over onto our bed and quickly straddled my face. "Don't worry, he didn't fuck me so no cum in me," she assured me before I found myself tasting a new pussy.

Hearing the two other women being fucked on the other bed, Lenna was rather complimentary of my oral skills while Nora just couldn't get enough of my cock, feeling her really slamming herself down on my cock, and knowing I'd only recently cum, she knew I'd last even longer this time. I have no idea how long she rode me until offering Lenna the chance, watching as the cute brunette lowered herself down nice and slow, holding her hips as she slowly started to rock herself on my cock.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned, "Oh fuck, that's thick..."

It's always nice to hear compliments but I did wonder what her husband was thinking on the other bed. Glancing over, the two women were now on their backs, legs in the air, as they were being fucked nice and hard. Meeting Lenna in the eyes, she smiled and nodded before I rolled her over, Nora sitting near Lenna's head and holding her ankles so I didn't waste time fucking Lenna nice and hard.

"Fuck me," she moaned into my ear, "Dear god, just fuck me until you cum."

"Is that okay?"

"Yes. Nora will help clean me up..."

The bed we were on certainly made a lot of noise as I fucked Lenna harder and harder, hearing the two other women crying out as they were fucked. I did wonder what Andrus would think about me fucking his wife bareback as I knew they wore condoms. When it came time for me to cum, I had to ask again where I was going to cum.

"On the pill. Fill me up. Nora... Nora loves licking out a nice creampie."

"So do I!" Monique groaned from the bed next to us, "I do it all the time."

Burying my cock as I came again, Lenna clutched me tightly as she felt me shooting deep inside her. As soon as I was done, I pulled out and sat back as both women were on their kneesand gazed up at me while they licked my cock clean. Lenna quickly laid back as Nora had her mouth between her legs. Glancing again at the other bed, it seemed Andrus had finished fucking Monique while Jaan was still fucking his wife.

Nora got up and disappeared for a couple of minutes, returning to let us know that Karl was still passed out in the living room. There was a little swapping around as Jaan asked me if I wanted to share his wife with Andrus. Glancing at Monique, she suggested a little same-sex action wouldn't go amiss, giving Nora the eye.

"Want my arse?" Kaja asked, leaning over to kiss my cheek, "We always have lube available as there's always a little anal action."

"I don't really like it," Monique admitted, "We do have a couple of lovers we share that love it."

"Me next!" Nora exclaimed, "I definitely need that thing in my arse later tonight."

I did ask if she wanted me to wear a condom. She refused, stating she wanted to feel me cum inside her. I even glanced at her husband who simply shrugged in return before stating, "It's her choice. I won't demand anything of her. Both our wives are on birth control and are very careful when taking it. And if you're in her arse, well, no chance of babies that way!"

Kaja had one hell of a body on her, watching as she lowered herself down on the cock of Andrus. She rode him for a couple of minutes before she leaned forward so I could get her arse ready with some lube and my fingers. When I fooled around with Monique and a friend or two, I had no problem using my mouth, but Kaja was rather eager for me to start fucking her.

"Oh fuck," she groaned when I slowly inched my cock inside her back passage, "Slow, baby. Nice and slow. That's a big one."

Andrus stayed still as I gave Kaja every inch of my cock after a couple of minutes, stopping every few seconds so she could adapt, but as she leaned back so I could feel up her tits, turning her head so I could kiss her, I didn't miss the animalistic look in her eyes. I had a feeling Andrus and I would be pumping her nice and hard within a couple of minutes.

I'm a guy who did enjoy anal sex, but I didn't cry about it when I never got it. Monique wasn't really interested, and why would I complain when she had such a lovely pussy that I enjoyed nearly every single night. However, if anal was on the table, particularly with Lauren, I wasn't going to say no.

Kaja was insatiable, begging both of us to really fuck her after only a few minutes. I wasn't used to feeling another cock inside a woman, at least not a real cock, remembering days when Monique would have a strap-on and we'd have fun with one of her friends. Kaja was rather demanding, and I enjoyed it, particularly when she started to grunt as I laid siege to her tight little arsehole.

"That's it," she growled, "Fuck me. Fuck me harder!"

"That's my girl!" Jaan exclaimed, glancing to see he was being blown by Nora while Monique and Lenna were eating each other out.

"She always like this?" I had to ask, feeling my body starting to really sweat as the bedroom was rather warm with all the bodies.

"We love sharing our wives," Andrus stated, "We're both quite modern in our outlook. We share our wives, they have no problem with us enjoying other women. We just always do it together."

Andrus was the first to cum, again filling up a condom. I guess I couldn't really complain if I wanted to fuck someone after they'd fucked them. I'd never experienced sloppy seconds before and didn't really want to find out, in all honesty. Kaja lifted herself up off Andrus so he could move out of the way, lowering her head to a pillow, raising her arse and looking back at me.

"You'd better fill me up in a few minutes. I haven't felt a man fill my arse in months."

I made her eyes light up when I mounted her on purpose, leaning forward over her and driving my cock deep on the first thrust. I wasn't mean, it was slow, but one swift movement that had her moaning loudly. Then I fucked her. It was enough that the others stopped to watch, glancing to see them all smiling. Even Jaan seemed rather aroused as I pounded his wife's arse.

"I need some of that," Nora finally stated, "He can cum in you, Kaja, but I need some of that too."

"Then get your pretty arse up onto this bed."

It seemed I'd missed the fact that someone had got her ready as she was already lubed up, and pulling out of Kaja and sliding into Nora immediately did feel incredibly naughty.

"Oh fuck yes," Nora whimpered as I leaned forward to kiss her cheek, "Gently does it to start, handsome. Gently does it."

"Don't want to hurt you. I'll be good."

Her arse was so incredibly tight, I was left wondering how often she had anal sex. I mean, the whole 'loose arse' was a myth unless you had daily, constant anal sex over decades. Slowly thrusting into her, I noticed her gripping the bedsheets. Pulling out, I rolled her over onto her back, quickly slid a pillow under her lower back, and ever so carefully slid back inside her.

That first kiss we shared was something else, Kaja turned onto her side to watch. Monique moved over from the other bed onto ours, resting a hand on Nora's chest.

"How does it feel?" she wondered.

"So filling," she whispered, gazing into my eyes, "I never really do this... I just had to try it. Feeling how big he was in my pussy, I knew he'd feel enormous in my arse."

Kaja needed more and eventually ended up with her husband, Lenna with hers, as I focused on Nora. Gazing into her eyes was almost too much, and whenever I looked over at Monique, the love in her eyes for me despite the fact I was inside another woman still surprised me to this day.

"You're making her happy, honey," she said softly, kissing my cheek, "And I like her already."

"Me too," I added, kissing my girlfriend before I turned and kissed Nora, "I like her a lot already."

Nora had the pleasure of me finishing inside her again, and after that, I simply had to cry enough. I'm sure I could have got hard again and probably could have cum again, but it had been a long day and night, and it was also rather late in the evening... It was actually early the next morning when I checked my phone.

I was surprised that it didn't feel all that strange when we all started to get dressed after we'd all taken the chance to clean up. The two other couples were the first to leave as they lived on either side of Nora and Karl. There were handshakes between men, kisses on the cheek between the women, and I received a kiss on the cheek from each wife. No promises to see each other again, all realising this was likely a one-and-done sort of deal.

Helping escort Karl to the spare bedroom, Nora didn't look particularly happy as I helped undress him to his underwear, carefully lying him on his side as a bucket was placed next to the bed, a glass of water and a few tablets on the nightstand. Gathering together in the living room, Nora suddenly looked rather sad and worn out. When I hugged her, Monique hugged her too, I think she was just about keeping a lid on her emotions.

"He started all this," she whispered, "As soon as he started having problems, he started this. I never really wanted what we do. I like our neighbours, I really do, but I've never really had a choice. That's why I got him so drunk tonight. He would never usually agree to someone like you, Mark."