Love Around the World 16: Phnom Penh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm moving into Daddy's room," Angela stated, "I'm going to be his wife."

"Daddy?" Charlotte asked me.

"As soon as we're home, we'll make the adjustments required, sweetheart."

Thankfully, the topic was then put aside as we focused on enjoying our time as tourists though there was no missing the increased affection being shared between each father and daughter. The girls wanted to spend all their time together, and given I was friends with the fathers, the eight of us no doubt grew closer as we shared a rather unique bond.

Treating our daughters to a night out each evening, it always ended back at the hotel, sometimes for a nightcap at the hotel bar, though more often than not the bar was avoided as the girls were eager to take their father back to their room to make love. To be honest, I picked up Charlotte in my arms more than once and simply carried her to the elevator.

My daughter was eager to experiment and try new things though she much preferred it when we did make love how she thought it should be. After two weeks in a hotel room together, there was no doubt I was as in love with Charlotte as she was with me. A week in Siem Reap was a lot of fun, not missing the looks from the ladies at reception when we checked in as they no doubt assumed each older man simply had a young lover. I was left thinking no-one would have believed they were our daughters, not with how they were acting around us.

Returning to Phnom Penh, the girls had their emergency passports and were ready to go home. Their travels might have been cut short, but I don't think they really cared about it any longer. Arriving at the airport for our flights, they were delighted that we were treating them to Business Class flights home as we wanted to give them one last little treat before returning to the normality of life.

"Join the Mile High Club, Daddy?" Charlotte whispered into my ear once we were in the air after departing Vietnam for Sydney.

"Wait until everyone is asleep, then I want to see you bouncing on my cock, even if it's awkward."

Arriving back in Sydney, getting through immigration was easy and after picking up our luggage, we found our way to the train station that would eventually take us home. We all got off at the same station, everyone hugging as we wished each other well. I had a feeling we would remain as close as ever in the future, and there was more than one invitation for the eight of us to get together as soon as possible.

Walking into our home hand in hand with Charlotte, we dumped our luggage before she cuddled into me. "Am I sleeping in your room tonight?" she asked.

"Tonight, and every night going forward. The only thing we'll need to do is keep some things in your own room, just in case anyone does get a little suspicious."

We made love that night for the first time in our own house. It was the first night of the rest of our lives together.

*****

Epilogue

I guess it wouldn't be a surprise to hear that of the four girls that were meant to start university the next year, one was missing as she was already pregnant.

No, it wasn't Charlotte. We kept to our agreement that she would complete at least three years of studying, and might even start her career before we thought about having children. She was adamant about having at least one child with me. All I could do was smile and agree though we'd take all the necessary precautions.

Angela was the first to fall pregnant and she announced it not long after the new year. Mike shrugged and suggested he didn't mind either way as Angela could defer as long as she wanted and would simply be a mature student.

Melissa and Charlotte attended university together. Bethany eventually joined Angela in that she fell pregnant.

Charlotte and Melissa graduated from university three years later and then immediately agreed that they wanted to start families with their fathers. Angela and Bethany heard and the four women pretty much agreed that they'd all fall pregnant as close to together as possible. Charlotte was the first to fall pregnant, letting me know she'd stopped taking the pill even before the agreement as she really wanted to start a family. Angela was next, then Melissa and finally Bethany.

Ten years after our first night of intimacy in Phnom Penh, my daughter and I have three children. Our first child was a son, and Charlotte was delighted to finally give birth to our first child. Our joy only increased during her second pregnancy when we found out she would be giving birth to twin girls.

Angela had two children with Mike, a son and a daughter, Melissa only had one child, a son, while Bethany ended up having five children, three daughters and two sons in the space of ten years.

As soon as our daughters started having children with no boyfriends or husbands, it wasn't surprising that secrets were slowly but surely revealed. I never asked what happened with other families, though given there was no police involvement with father and daughter remaining happily together, I could only imagine that there was understanding.

When it came to my daughter and me, the first people who figured out what was happening were my parents. They didn't confront us angrily, inviting us around with our son one afternoon for drinks. We were chatting away about nothing of any particular importance when my mother finally asked, "So how long have you been intimate with your daughter, Mark?"

Charlotte had a look of terror on her face, but when I looked at my mother, then my father and two sisters, to see only smiling faces returned, I gently grasped Charlotte's hand and kissed her cheek. "Since Phnom Penh, Mum," I replied, "I know it's difficult to understand..."

"It's not," Emily stated, my youngest sister, "Because I know how your daughter feels when it comes to loving someone in the family." Then she took my other sister's hand and they both smiled at us. "We've been together since I turned eighteen, Mark. Only Mum and Dad knew. We all figured it out regarding you and Charlotte as soon as you came back from Cambodia. The way she looks at you... That's of a young woman besotted and totally in love."

"And you look at her the same," Mum stated, "And given everything you've been through, we're not surprised you were drawn to each other. You've done well keeping it a secret. And it is safe with us."

"Plus, you've given us even more grandchildren," my father added, "I'm not going to sit here and complain when we have more little ones under our feet."

Ten years after Phnom Penh, the eight of us returned for what we considered our anniversary. Our daughters now wore rings on their fingers as a sign of our love and commitment. We organised to stay at the same hotel and even managed to get the same rooms. Charlotte thought it was rather amusing.

We spent a week simply relaxing and enjoying each other's company. Couldn't miss the fact that her friends were as deeply in love and as devoted to their fathers as Charlotte was to me. And our love and devotion to our daughter's was absolute. We'd all gone through the wringer regarding ex-partners.

"Can't imagine a better life, Daddy," Charlotte whispered as she snuggled against me, "Though I miss the kids."

"So do I."

"But I can't fault a week of sex with my daddy in the place where we finally consummated our love."

"Reckon we'll do it in another ten years?"

"And every decade after that, Daddy."

"Something to look forward to, at least."

She fell asleep later as I'd worn her out as our sex life was still fantastic, even after three children and all that comes with raising them. I laid back for a few more minutes as I thought about my life to that point. Lyn walking out on us could have destroyed me completely, but thanks to my family, I managed to get through it, and the best thing was watching my little girl grow up into the wonderful woman she now is.

And I love to think of my daughter as more than that. She is my partner. My lover. My unofficial wife. She's my best friend. She's owned my heart since the day she was born, the only difference now is that my heart is shared by three others.

The best thing is that my daughter is a natural mother. No chance she'd walk out on our children. I love watching her with them, that smile on her face that would slightly change when she looked at me, that smile that says she loves her daddy, and later that night, she will show him just how much she loves him.

I know where Lyn is living nowadays. I'm tempted to write her a letter to thank her for leaving. I wouldn't trade the life I now had for anything.