Love of Politics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're beautiful!" he muttered.

I unsnapped the front closure bra and let it spring oven for him. Mark swallowed hard as I shrugged my shoulders and let my breasts and nipples sway gently in front of his eyes. It was a sensational seeing how my breasts affected him.

He reluctantly turned off the lights leaving only the dim lighting of the parking lot. I pressed myself into his arms and excitedly twisted and turned my lips against his as my breasts pressed against the tweed of his jacket. My hand slipped down to grasp his cock and I forced him back against the seat as I began sliding my hand up and down the shaft. The skin of his dick was taut under my hand.

His hands were squeezing my breasts and he pinched my crisp nipples between his fingers.

"They're beautiful, Beth, .. .. you're beautiful." He whispered hoarsely as he squeezed and fondled me eagerly.

"I like the way you touch me," I whispered, my voice trembling a little.

I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants, my heart racing with excitement. As he fondled my breasts, I began stroking his lovely dick. My hand seemed to cover about half his length as I began sliding up and down from the head to the hairy base with a snug grip. I could feel the tension throughout my body, but especially in my hand as I began giving him pleasure. His hands tightened on my breasts and his legs straightened as his body stiffened.

Mark's pretty cock juts straight out from his body, not curved at all. It looked proud and rampant under my hand and I pressed it closer to his body to direct it up onto his stomach rather than onto his pants. I watched his face as I continued to stoke up and down his dick. It felt wonderful under my hand.

It was a thrilling moment. For the next few moments, he was almost helpless under my hand. I could smell his sex here in the big suburban, closed off from all the rest of the world, while only we two enjoyed a few moments of intimacy. The smell of his sex in my nostrils was wildly stimulating.

I felt him tense as I speeded up. I let my hand slip over the bulbous velvet head and felt the precum coat my palm. His body shuddered and I heard him moan sharply as the first spurt burst from him. I felt the surprise of its warm creamy texture hit my forehead.

"Come!" I urged, my hand stroking faster and squeezing to milk it out of him. Again he spurted under my hand and I felt the warm lovely cream rolling over my hand as it fucked up and down the hard thrusting shaft.

"Yes! Yes!" I whispered into his ear as I urged his cock to give me more. His body began to relax, the last of his cum oozed down over my hand. I leaned over and kissed the warm slick head and then pressed his cum to his lips with mine. His tongue came alive under mine.

"Oh, god, .. .... That was, .. .. .. " he sighed loudly. "That was, .. .. lovely!" he murmured, hands pressing my breasts softly as his dick softened in my hand. I found a tissue and wiped him off and then gently put him back into his pants.

I knelt on the seat and felt his hand go between my legs as he kissed my nipples once more. His hand reached between my legs and brushed across the silky expanse of my bottom and his wrist pressed along the length of my pussy lips in a final lovely caress.

As we drove back onto the highway, Mark looked across at me and smiled, more relaxed than I had seen him in three days of the convention.

"It's been a wonderful trip, Beth, sorry it's ending."

"Me too, the whole trip."

"Yes, the whole trip. Listen, I have to say something important. They say that sex between friends can ruin the friendship. I would hate that!"

"So would I, Mark. So let's not let it. OK? I know we are both family people and I know that we are friends because we are sort of soul mates. So let's not ruin that."

"Shall we think of this as a bottle of special Champaign that we put away for some future special event? I mean there might be a time or a moment when we decided to open the bottle. Or just take the bottle out and look at it together, but decide that it isn't the time to open it again."

"I love that thought. I'm so glad you said that. It's perfect. Who knows, perhaps someday we'll decide to open it and .. .. .. even have strawberries with it ....?"

The look we exchanged was soft and warm and he leaned forward and we tasted each other's lips again for a long minute.

"Yes. I'll always be hoping for the strawberries."

He carried my suitcase up to the door and I searched around for my key and unlocked the door.

"Thanks for everything, Mark!"

"Good night! Thanks to you, too."

Home To David

He didn't risk a final kiss and I was slightly relieved, since there was still a light on in the house. I straightened my dress and hoped that it wasn't too rumpled as I pushed open the door to find the children asleep on the couch and David looked up sleepily from his chair in front of the TV.

'Hey, how's the nation's political process functioning?" he said with a grin. The kids wanted to wait up for you.

I nervously leaned over to brush a kiss on his lips and he pulled me into his lap.

"It was fun! You know I'm a political junkie, though. I told Mark I would run his campaign next year again. Is that OK?"

"Someone has to represent the family! Too bad it's with those pinko liberals, though. Do they know how lucky they are?"

"Oh, I think they do." I laughed. I leaned back against him as his hand found my breast.

"Hope you're not too tired, I've been sitting here thinking about you for three nights!"

"Oh, really?" I giggled. "Well, I got a little sleep on the trip, so, .. .. .... .. ." I teased.

We carried the children to their beds. They half woke up to give me a sleepy good night as I tucked them in and then stood admiring their curly heads.

David's hands slipped under my breasts and squeezed. I leaned back against him and felt the telltale pressure of warm cock against my bottom. I waited while he unbuttoned my dress and let his hands explore my bra with eager hands. A little twinge of guilt crept along my spine.

"You're awfully randy tonight! What on earth were you thinking about me?" I asked as his lips nibbled on my earlobe.

"Thinking about those big high school athletes that wanted you when you were the hotsy-totsy cheerleader? You promised to tell me the whole story, if I was a good baby sitter."

"I keep telling you, there's nothing to tell, darling!" I had forgotten the joking promise he had extracted before he let me go to the convention.

David picked me up and carried me to our bed. Kneeling, he pushed my knees apart and slipped his hands up the outside of my legs. He leaned between my legs and kissed me on the mound.

"I'm going to eat you up, sweetie! Mmmmm, baby, you're wet already. I think politics gets your motor running, you know that?"

"Wait, give me a minute to freshen up, dear." I took off my dress and rolled my hips as I let him admire me walking to the bathroom in panties and bra.

I took off the sodden panties in the bathroom and dropped them in the hamper. I dabbed perfume here and there and put a simple nightie over my head.

David undressed as he watched me hang my dress in the closet.

"You look gorgeous, you know that?" he said. I climbed into bed beside him and reached under the covers to find his cock.

"Tell me about that high school hero, darling. Tell me how he tried to get into those pretty little panties." He whispered hoarsely into my ear.

"I don't know why you find that so interesting. And even less why it's exciting."

It was a familiar issue in our sex. I hadn't had that much sex life in high school, and I wasn't good at inventing something. David sometimes longed to hear me tell him how an old boyfriend had made love to me. The thought of it was highly stimulating to him. But I didn't really have that much to offer him, though sometimes I would embellish some relatively tame evening of necking to heighten our pleasure. In the beginning of marriage I was offended by it, but over time I decided that it was not harmful and tried to do better at making up the fantasies.

David slipped his leg between mine and I stroked his cock. I couldn't help making comparisons to Mark even though I know it brands me as a bit of a slut. How could I be lying here with my husband just an hour after bringing another man's cock to a steaming climax. I was confused about this new turn of my life.

But to please him, I began. I began as if it had happened in high school and not just this very night. And as I told him more and more detail, he became more and more excited.

"We were driving back from a concert," I began. "It was a long drive and it was late at night. Bobby was driving his father's big Suburban station wagon and I was sitting close to him."

"I knew there was a story there! I've never heard this one," he murmured, and his cock grew in my hand. His hand slipped between my legs and I opened to let him feel my moist pussy.

"I was tired and falling asleep and Bobby kept putting my hand against his cock. Finally I began stroking it as he wanted."

"Just like you are stoking me?"

"Yes, like this." I slipped my hand lower to grasp David's balls and felt the warmth of his cock against my wrist as he writhed in pleasure.

'Did you let him feel you up too?"

"Yes, I put his hand down between my legs. He slowly slipped his hand under my skirt, .. .. higher .. .. until his hand was against my panties.

"Wait, wait, you don't have panties on." he giggled. David got of bed and turned on the lights.

"Where did you put them?"

"Just get a clean pair for me out of the drawer."

He rummaged in the drawer and brought back a pair of white bikinis and I slipped them on and smiled as he watched.

He pressed against me and cupped my mound through the little panties.

"Like this?" he asked.

"No, just between my legs." I moved his hand and he pressed the side if his hand against my pussy. He wanted to see my breasts, so we stopped and parked and I did this:"

I took off the gown and let my breasts sway in front of David's eyes.

"They're beautiful, Beth, .. .. you're beautiful."

I shivered as I realized he had used almost the same words I heard earlier from Mark. I closed my eyes with pleasure as his hands fondled my breasts and his lips nibbled jutting nipples.

"Bobby got very excited and sucked on my nipples, while I did this." I put my hand around David's dick and began demonstrating how I had fucked my high school boyfriend with my hand.

"Did you let him put it in, darling? Like this?"

"No."

David slipped between my legs and I spread them wide for him. I guided his cock, letting the head of it caress up and down my pussy lips -- then let him slide into me. His hot cock felt lovely parting the walls of my vagina and filling me up.

"Why not? I'll bet he wanted to put it in!" his breathing was jagged now as he sank all the way into me and stayed there, insinuating his hips slightly so his cock moved around inside the wet length of my snug sheath.

"I think he did." I said, letting myself enjoy my husband's cock as it probed around the familiar walls of my pussy.

"God you are sexy, Beth."

"Did you take him in your mouth? He whispered.

"No, not that either," I said.

David was thrusting between my widespread legs and urging me for more details.

"I just fucked him with my hand, darling, just with my hand."

"Oh, god, you're pussy feels hot darling."

"I kept stroking Bobby's big cock ......." My words were punctuated by our thrusting. "Oh, that's good, David, ... that's it, that's it. Fuck me, honey .... More! Harder, shove it in, baby," I rasped.

"It's Bobby fucking you baby," he rasped

"Oh, shove it in Bobby, shove it in .." I moaned, pleasure flooding my body.

I felt his body tighten and I grabbed his buns to urge him deeper. I could feel the head of his cock touching, jabbing, moving deep inside me. I was thrusting eagerly for more of him, meeting him thrust for thrust. I had my eyes closed in pleasure as we fucked together, trying for every last bit of pleasure from the mating of cock and pussy. Again and again I felt him thrust, his leg muscles hard and straight between mine as we both moaned in pleasure.

I came with a great shiver and felt his cum explode into my vagina. As he fell exhausted on top of me, I felt his cock relax and then slip from the grasp of my pussy. His cum cascaded from my vagina and slipped slowly down my crease.

I lay in the darkness a long time thinking about this unusual night of lovemaking.

"I should be feeling guiltier than this." I thought. But I felt deliciously tired and wonderfully satisfied. Tomorrow I would think this over and see what to do with it. I leaned over and kissed David's cheek just as he began to snore contentedly beside me.

Be Continued...

12