Loving Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman looked her in the eyes then and pressed another button. The whir of the machine drowned out her moans for a moment. The woman closed her eyes and threw back her head. Her breasts jutted out and for a moment Eleanor wondered, 'What would they feel like? Were they are soft as they looked?' She looked down at the floor and her red shoes against the brown shag carpet. She blushed with embarrassment even though she knew that no one could read her thoughts.

She looked up suddenly when a scream rent the air. The woman's wide hips undulated like a serpent trying to swallow the beast whole. She rode it as fast and as wild as any bull rider ever had. She held to each bounce and jerk. Her face was a symphony of sensuality. It transformed this plain woman into an exotic bird of paradise. Eleanor stood frozen as she watched. The woman's head dropped forward as she collapsed against the machine, surrendered to the bull as she became one with it.

Then everything went still. Silent. Frozen in time. The machine stopped its whirring. The only sound was a soft mewing like a kitten after a saucer of milk. She watched as the woman lifted her face. She shone from within, glowed with happiness and good health. Eleanor glimpsed a smile that reminded her of the Mona Lisa...was that the secret of the ages? Could it be as simple as this? A good orgasm? Hell, a great one from the looks of it.

The woman broke the spell as she sighed heavily, "Damn it, boy. Don't just stand there looking. Help an old lady up after she gives you a show like that," she pronounced looking straight at Ray.

Ray laughed, "You deserve a hell of a lot more than that," he said as he walked to her side. He motioned to Stan to join him and lift from the other side. Stan drew back as if in distaste. Eleanor was truly ashamed of her husband and embarrassed by his cold behavior. She jabbed him in the side with her elbow and he moved forward reluctantly.

She was glad that he was behind the woman and that Ann could not see his face and he assisted the other man to lift her sweating body from the machine. "Damn," the woman cursed. "That thing sure leaves your legs as wobbly as a bowl of Jell-O."

The men positioned her on a bunch of pillows near the machine, obviously placed there for just such a cause. She collapsed against them and smiled up as Ray placed a chaste kiss upon her lips, "Thank you, Ann. That was beautiful."

"Aw, go on with you, you slay old devil. You could charm a virtuous woman out of her panties," she giggled like a young girl as she looked over at Eleanor. "Watch this one. He'll have you naked in no time."

Eleanor inhaled sharply. The idea was shocking, even given their surroundings. She realized then that while she had given into Stan's protestations to come, she had never had any intention of going that far. She was in fact shocked at how far she had gone. She had just watched as another woman orgasmed. Something so intimate and intensely personal that she had always thought it meant to be shared just between two people.

But this woman had done it alone...on a machine in fact. In front of half a dozen people. And now she laid completely naked, her soft thighs spread open just a bit and her sweat and feminine juices glistening on them. Eleanor panicked then. What was she doing here? She wanted to run and hide in mortification in the car. No amount of dirty photographs and videos on Stan's laptop had prepared her for this.

Two things stopped her from running. The sympathetic smile that glowed on the other woman's face. Some odd sense of politeness kept her from offending her hostess, who had just shown so much of herself...too much of herself maybe. And the firm hand on her elbow. A dark ebony one.

She followed that hand with her eyes, up his muscular arm and his broad shoulders to a smiling face. "Ready for the rest of the tour then, Elle?"

12