Making Him Rich

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess it is time for round two, boys. Bitch needs to be bred." They chuckled. That tiny bit of control was quickly taken away. I felt a slippery cock against my ass and before I could respond, a cock slipped in. My body froze. Two cocks. Two huge cocks were impaling me. I groaned as the dick slid in so far I could feel his balls against my ass. Simultaneously, they started fucking hard. In, out. There was no rhythm I could follow. I couldn't push back or buck my hips. I was stuck. My head rested on the shoulder of the man in front of me as I panted. This was a whole new definition of being a fuckdoll. The man on the couch came first, grunting as he filled my cunt with a new load of sperm. He let his dick flop out, but didn't move. Instead, the man in my ass used the moment to withdraw and slide is dick in me. Just in time, as his seed flowed immediately. A new man sat down on the couch next to us. I was almost rolled over, now with my back towards the man. Feeling a dick from behind no longer hurts. I was too far gone in the sexual haze to even notice him slide in. My front was covered as well.

"Come for me, bitch," one of the men grunted in my ear. I couldn't process his words, but my body responded as he rubbed my clit hard and fast. I just screamed as I gave in.

I didn't know how many times I was fucked. How many times they had emptied themselves inside my pussy. They were so consistent. Fucking me to the point of orgasm, but only filling my womb. I was passed around like candy. Pulled upside down to keep the cum inside me and to give them all a little break. Placed in a different position. Fucked in all holes. But I was gone. My world consisted of orgasms and sperm. It must have been hours and I was absolutely spent. I looked around the room as one of the men was fucking my cunt, my tits bouncing at the movement. Even the cameraman was struggling. I knew he had only watched, he must be rock hard by now. My cunt felt raw and yet, I couldn't stop fucking back.

"Let's top this bitch off, boys," mr. James said. All men started jerking off fast, the man currently inside me pulled back. My feet were put on the couch and I realised what they wanted. I pushed my hips up as they gathered around me. The first one came on my pussy, his seed slowly dripped down my hips. The second came, his seed mixing with the one already on me. They all came fast, shooting their last load on me. The camera was right above me and I licked my lips. Mr. James was the last to cum on me. I just smiled lazily as I scooped up some of the cum and guided it to my battered cunt. I opened my already spread lips and pushed the seed in. The cameraman zoomed in on my actions, before stepping away from the scene.

The camera turned off. It felt surreal as the men stepped away from me and started to get dressed again. I lowered my hips back to the floor. That was all the movement I could muster up for now. I watched as the men shook hands, slapped each other on the back, laughed and walked away. Never looking back at the fuckdoll on the floor. I just smiled. It had been my first assignment with Mistress. It had been my first gangbang. It had been my first double penetration. I couldn't wait for the next one.

Mr. James pulled me up and leaned me against my body. He softly caressed my face, my arms, my boobs, my stomach, my legs. It felt so nice, so soothing. I closed my eyes and hummed.

"Don't you think the cameraman needs a reward?" Bitch, I was the one who needed a fucking reward for this. I bit my tongue and looked up at the cameraman. He had put away the camera in his hand and turned the other ones off. I nodded and smiled.

"You get to choose which hole you want, buddy. Fill her up wherever." The cameraman never answered. He just pushed me to my hands and knees and entered me from behind. He wasn't nearly as big as the men, but he had a lot of pent up energy. The thrusted hard and deep, fucking like a machine. His hand slid to my slick clit and he pinched it, before rubbing hard. He was determined to get another orgasm out of me before the night would officially end. He managed to get one, just before he was the first one to coat the inside of my ass with seed.

"Stand up, I'm going to take you home." Mr. James pulled my dress over my body and lifted me up.

"What are you going to do with the video?" I croaked as I relaxed in his arms. He grinned as he looked down.

"Uploading online. Everybody loves a good breeding video. You're going to make me rich." I didn't care. I was fast asleep by the time we arrived back with Mistress.

Mr. James wasn't lying. I had made him rich. And in turn, he made me rich.

12