Massaged by Amy

Story Info
Massage at new spa with new girl.
3.6k words
4.35
21.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
147 Followers

There was a new massage spa in my town. Normally I never did my mongering in my own town, but it was a hot hot summer this year, and I just didn't feel like driving an hour each way to one of my normal spots. I did my due diligence, reading the various online reviews, but this one didn't have many. It had only opened two weeks ago, and my town is not exactly a mecca for visitors for any reason, much less mongering. So I kind of had to wing it.

I normally try new places on Sunday mornings, right at opening time. This is the best time, there are the fewest walkins, unlikely any appointments, and the girls are of course fresh. I did a quick drive around, to get the lay of the building, where the exits led to, where my car would be parked relative to that exit, and so on. This place had a stairs leading to the door, not good for a quick exit, and it was right on a major public road and at an intersection. Really, I might have skipped this one, but the few reviews had this one as a 9.9/10.

I parked around the side, backwards of course, and strolled in. The girl was waiting right there at the door. The place was nice looking, just like in their posted pictures. I had been in here once before some 20 years ago when it was an insurance office.

She greeted me at the door with a hug. She was in her 30s I would say, and was curvy and boobsy. She had on a loose fitting t-shirt with no logo, and black yogapants. She was around 5 foot 3 or so, black hair tied up in a bun, and wore a mask, so I didn't get a great look at her face. She didn't introduce herself, but I have a habit of introducing myself, so I did. She returned with "Amy". I had met a thousand Amy's in my mongering time, of course. Amy was, it appeared from what I could see of her face, an ethnic Han Chinese.

She asked how long, I said 90 minutes, this was my usual when visiting a new place. Plenty of time to play the game, with time left over to really play. It was 90$ for the 90 minutes, the usual rate at most places in my region. Amy led me down the hall to the room, the first on the left. I noticed there were two rooms on each side, a total of four.

The room was your standard massage room. Low light, a small table, low relaxing music, an incense holder burning, and the table. She waved her finger, demonstrating for me to undress, but of course I already had my sandals off and my shorts were unbuttoned. I neatly folded these, then my shirt, and laid a fifty, two twenties, and a ten on the table, and put my glasses on top. I sat on the table, with my legs open and facing the door.

When Amy returned, she looked right at my penis. I saw her eyes widen. I'm not long, but am wide, with a big head. I wasn't erect, but I'm sure she's seen enough cocks hard and soft to know what was what. I pointed to my glasses, with the money underneath, and asked her to please help me remember not to forget my glasses. Of course she saw the money underneath, laid out carefully. It was of course up to her what any of this meant, but most providers would see their max prize, and behave accordingly.

She motioned for me to lay on my chest, and I did this. She asked the usual, "how hard you want", and of course I said "hard". Even if this was a legit place or she didn't feel like taking my money, at least I might get a good massage. If you say anything other than hard, they will pussyfoot around and you will get a trash massage.

She started right away with laying the towel over me. Sometimes this meant a shutdown, but was not a sure sign. She moved around to my head, and reached over me and began touching my back. Immediately I tested. I moved my hands up to where her legs were touching the table, and started touching her legs. Just along the side, in a way that if she was not a provider, no harm no foul. She filled the yogapants nicely. I felt her full firm legs, and squeezed a little, stroked a little. She was with it right away. She pulled the towel off of me, and resumed massaging.

Right away with the oil, and she had I would say a medium strength in her massaging. I kept on with my playing, I moved my hands from the sides of her thighs around to her butt. It was awesome. Like her thighs, her butt filled the yogapants perfectly. It was very medium firmness, and certainly had some meat to it.

She leaned down as she continued the massage, and I felt her boobs touch my head. Definitely some weight to them. She moved around to one side, and went to work on my back and shoulders. I am very muscular from years of lifting and sports, so she definitely had a lot to work with. She gave a good massage, getting into the little muscles around the spine and the shoulder blades. She worked down to my butt, but only rubbed the muscles. She moved to the other side, and did the same.

I was starting to get that it may be a normal massage, so I relaxed and got into it. Best part of mongering, for me, is that if you lose the game, you still have a great possibility of getting a good massage. For me, either way it's a win. Only ways to lose are to get thrown out, arrested, or have a shitty massage and no HE. Had plenty of shitty massage, been thrown out twice, but never arrested, knock on wood.

She finished the same routine on the right side as she had on the left, but once she got to that point, she moved to the legs. I felt the massage oil on my hamstring, and she went to town. My legs are big. I never skip leg day, not for 35 years. She really got into it. She was pushing, and squeezing, and running her fingers along the lengths of every muscle. I have a large scar along my right leg on the outside of my thigh, from the war. She noticed this right away, just before she touched, and she asked, "is ok?" I told her it was an old scar from the war, and that she could touch all she wanted. She kept right on.

I figured the massage was staying on the sides for a while, so I repositioned my hands, from above my head, back down to my sides. I wanted to have another go at touching her, to make sure she knew what I wanted. I put my hand and fingers right up on the side of the table, and she got it right away. She moved her body right to where my fingers were, pushing her crotch against my outstretched middle finger.

Bingo. In mongering, for me at least, the hunt is as good as the kill, maybe better. I pushed my fingers against her crotch, careful not to go down to the danger zone, not just yet. She had a belly. I could feel the smooth ripples, felt the single small roll. Right down to her V, she had some curves. I played around on her thighs, on her mons, never going between her legs. She occasionally pressed against my hand, but this could have been her moving around as she gave the massage.

As she got through massaging my right leg, she slid right up between my legs. This was a common move, for her to signal that she was down for everything, but it was a tipping point. For a normal massage, they do this too, there's a nerve running there that they massage, but of course they stop before they hit the goodies. Even in a normal massage they might slide up your butt crack, but never touch your balls or anything. Amy was not giving a normal massage. She went right up to my balls and cupped them. The reached under my body, even before I could lift, and slid her slippery fingers over my cock head. I was already semihard from playing around with her legs, and she relieved my strain by pulling my dick into a more comfortable position between my legs. She moved her hand back down my leg, then up again, this time into my crack, and she pushed her little finger right on my asshole.

She stopped right after this, and moved around to the other side. I felt the oil drizzle on my left leg, and she got right back into the normal massage portion, as if nothing had happened a minute ago. But she pressed her cunt right into my open hand. She lifted her leg up onto the table, so that her crotch was wide open to me. In this position of course I couldn't do a whole lot with my hand, but I have much experience frigging women off like this. I reached up toward her pussy, and she lowered it onto my hand. She grinded, I mean she laid the whole weight of her body right on my hand. I kind of made a fist, and she rubbed her cunt right on my fist. Now, my hands are big. I mean really big, I wear a size 16 US ring. She was riding her meaty cunt right on my fist, and it was wet. I felt the heat and the wetness right through her panties and her yogapants. She kept massaging my leg, like it was a completely normal massage, while her pussy was violently grinding on my hand.

I was getting very hard now, and she was sliding her hand up my thigh, each time going a centimeter higher. Finally she reached my balls, and my cock head, and she just rubbed her fingers all over them, covering them with the oil. Her other hand was on the small of my back, as she laid her weight on my left hand. She stopped grinding, but never made a sound. It was soaking wet though. And hot. Very hot. My dick got extra hard when I though about that heat surrounding my cock later.

She played with my cock and balls some more, and climbed up onto the table completely now. She straddled my legs, and sat down on them. Her little body struggled to span my big legs, and I enjoyed her weight on them. She got into it now with both hands. One hand was playing with my dick and my balls, and the other was going up and down my crack, occasionally poking a finger against my butthole.

Amy stopped abruptly, and climbed down from the table. Without a word, she left the room. I was completely in the zone, so I didn't even think about what was happening. I heard a toilet seat go down, and then a flush. Ah. Got it. She returned with a hot towel. She wiped my back and legs down. "Vlad, you turn over now?" She remembered my name. I give a provider 10 bonus points for remembering my name. In my business, remembering a name or some personal detail can be the difference between making and losing a hundred million dollar sale or deal. In hers, it may be the difference between getting a 1.5 from me today or a 1.5 today and every week for months.

On the flip, I was not so hard, since she had been away for five minutes. But I was halfway, and the girth was showing. She looked, and looked again, and she went right to business. She shot the oil right on my penis and balls, and onto my legs and belly. I liked her thoroughness, it implied that she intended to make play, not just rub and tug. Again, a bingo. She held my shaft with one hand, and went to town on my head with her other. Between the heat of the oil and her slow rubbing, I was getting very close. I hate to pop quickly on a provider, especially when they have already sent all the signals. You never know if they will continue after a pop or walk right out.

I went into edging mode. I guess from years of practice, I can hold off in this way; I sometimes wonder if it's rude to the provider, she is doing something that for most guys would result in an instant pop, but here I am, holding off on purpose, making her do more work. I reached to her butt, and massaged her thigh and butt. I decided it was no reason to play around anymore, and I went right up the front of her shirt, and to her boobies. I looked right in her eyes, and asked "may I?" She nodded, and I grabbed them. First one, then the other, over her bra. It was a kind of rough bra, like it may have been crochet or something. I didn't like this kind. Her boobs were nice, floppy kind of, and like a C size, but with this bra I have no idea what her nipples were like. She didn't seem to enjoy the boob play, and I really didn't either.

I moved along, sliding my hand down her belly, feeling the little roll, even fondling it like it was some boobies, and reached right to the waistband of her yogapants. I went just underneath, and pulled the waistband away from her body. I looked again in her eyes, and asked "may I?" and again she nodded. I reached into her waistband, down down down, along her smooth front. It kept staying smooth, and I reached to her panties waistband. This time I didn't bother asking, I just kept moving, under her panties, and down to her mons. It was humid in there, and her panties were wet against the front of my hand. She was still hairless, and completely smooth. Given her age, of course she was shaved or waxed to be this smooth. I have a thing for hairy bushes, but I do like a curvy girl with a smooth mound. As I reached the destination, she pulled away, from my hand and from my cock.

I thought I was in trouble, but Amy quickly shucked her yogapants and panties down, and climbed right onto the table, straddling my head and setting her whole private area down on my face. Now, as much as I enjoy a full service, I am sure I have cum on the massage table 10 times in a 69 to every 1 time of FS. I enjoy eating pussy, I enjoy licking and sniffing from stem to stern. Up close and personal, my favorite way. I licked and sniffed her pussy. It was indeed completely hairless, even close up: she hadn't even missed a single stubble. Even up to her butthole, not a single hair. Very meticulous. Amy's lips were meaty, and had a slight color difference at the tips of the wings. I enjoy this kind of unique variation. Her pussy was a sloppy mess. She was soaking wet, and it was slippery from her clit to her asshole. The heat coming off of her hole was making me feel like there may have been steam coming out even.

The taste and the smell of her soaking pussy was getting me superhard. She kept stroking me, reaching down to my hineyhole and touching iightly once in a while. I spread her cheeks and went in for a good lick of her starfish. It was a different color from her body, I enjoy this much. I could definitely smell her asshole, it had a light butt smell, and it was a tight little thing. As I licked, she winked it a little for me. The inside was very pink, and very tight. I tried pushing my tongue inside but it wasn't happening. I guess licking at her backdoor got her curious, so the next time her finger passed my anus, she poked inside a bit. I pushed my butt against her finger, and moaned a bit, so she knew I was totally good to go.

She took the hint, and pushed her little finger inside. She was poking around, while her other hand went methodically up and down my shaft, over my balls, over the head. I knew I was leaking massive precum now. I have to say, sometimes a provider will go for the jackhammer, hoping to get you off quick. But most people I know hate the jackhammer, and it does nothing but make it take longer, if the pop comes at all. I hate the jackhammer. Amy, she never did it once. Just slow, methodical, rhythmic strokes, each time with a different pattern, but always repeating the pattern. If that makes sense. I could anticipate what she would do next, then she didn't, then the next time, she did. It was edging me to the max.

I ate her asshole and her pussy out, and she gushed on my face. She never moaned, not even once, and once when I let out a somewhat loud moan, she reached back and touched my lips, like to shut me up. Sometimes I forget myself. She stopped stroking then, and I could see her wring her hands. I asked, "Amy, if you need a break for your hands, you can use your mouth?" I know, totally cheesy. She took the hint, but she was still wearing her mask, and she pointed to it. I didn't want to push the issue. I pushed again, "You can turn around and rub me with your body?" She did take this. She moved around, rotating her body now from the 69 position, to straddling my hips. She again struggled to get all the way around my body, and I could feel her making contact at every point. From knee, up her thigh, to her soaking pussy, down the other leg, to her other knee, all touching.

Her pussy's heat was right on my shaft. She began rubbing, tribbing her cunt along the shaft, never getting the head of my cock anywhere near her hole. With how wet she was, there was no way it wouldn't slip right in. I could tell that we were kind of at the max of what was going to happen, there was going to be no BBBJ, no FS. But this was awesome right now, so I dropped out of edging mode. Now I was in for cumming right away. I had been edging for almost an hour, and I only had about 10 minutes left in the session.

She rubbed my cock with her pussy, and each time she got to the tip, she would touch it against her hole, then move away. That little bit of heat directly on the end of my mushroom cap almost sent me over the edge, each time. I held onto her back, trying to pull her down to me. I never kiss a provider, unless they start it, but I do like to bite and kiss their necks and ears. She resisted each time I tried to pull her down. I gave that up, and went full on into cumming. I would return her strokes with my thrusts, timing them with her movement.

One time when Amy put her hole against my head, I tried to push, but she reached back and actually grabbed my balls. Ok, ok, ok I get it, no FS. Can't blame a monger for trying! On the next stroke, I lifted up my hips against her, and I shot my load. All over my belly, and as she kept grinding, some of the spurts went all the way up to my face. She looked down, and while I couldn't see through her mask, I could tell by the rest of her facial movements that she was smiling ear to ear. She climbed off, and reached for the wipes. On that table was a roll of toilet paper, a roll of paper towels, and a box of wipes. She picked the wipes, and I appreciate that. She cleaned me up, carefully and gently.

"Shower?" She offered, despite my time being basically at the end. I wasn't sure how to handle this, I wasn't going to get FS, right? I figured to let this be the end, for this session. "No thanks, Amy, I enjoyed your massage very much." She moved to the table, where my glasses were, and she put them right on my face. Then, she went for the money. I kind of have a menu in my head for tip, that I calculate as we go along. I'm sure she does too. I figured a HJ/HE, with full contact, she could take the whole 1. She actually took just the 50 and a twenty, but I pushed the rest into her hand. She hugged me, and again said my name, "thank you Vlad, you are too good."

She asked, "water?" It was indeed hot, and I assumed my car would be toasty, so I agreed. She left, and I got dressed. She didn't come back, so I went out to the lobby. There still was no one there, and she handed the water bottle to me, and gave me a hug again. "Please come again, Vlad," she asked. I thanked her again, and assured her I would come back to visit.

vladm
vladm
147 Followers