Meeting Dillion Harper

Story Info
Meeting Dillion as she works a club.
6.2k words
4.63
13.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting Dillion Harper

What do you do when you find out that your favorite porn star is about to be in the area at a gentleman's club and performing? Well, you rush right out check your stash of ones, fives, and twenties and then make sure you look smell and groom the best you can. At least that's what I did. I had three days to get ready to go see this sexy woman very soon.

Nice suit, check, dress shirt, check, nice tie with matching socks, check. I did everything I could to look appealing, hey, we know as guys that these porn starlets have had every type of guy hit on them, and that some of the guys that go to the strip clubs think they legitimately have a chance to get them alone or that they are going to be easy and have sex with them simply because they are a porn star. I'm not going to say I didn't have the same hope but I was realistically going to get a picture and maybe a lap dance if she was doing some.

As I sat in front of the stage and watched Dillion remove her top, the pasties were just enough to tease and to frustrate the men eager to see her up close and personal. In this club pasties and a G-string were as far as they could go even for a lap dance, but there was no doubt that would be just enough to make it an amazing adventure for a night. Dillion flipped and twirled on the pole, slid across the stage smiling, locking eyes with each guy just long enough to make everyone of them feel like she was performing for just them. Now some will say that she's added weight, online she had been attacked for putting on a few pounds. I know personally I found her so much sexier at her current form, not one of those little stick figures that look like you'd break them if slapped them on the ass or doubled them over and pounded them.

Dillion finished the first few songs and her set and then to my surprise as she walked off the stage after collecting the tips surrounding the stage she leaned over and whispered, "I like a guy who makes an effort are you hoping for a picture and lap dance tonight?"

I'm sure I was grinning ear to ear as I nodded an affirmative and replied, "Hell yes, I'd love that!"

Grabbing my hand, she waited as I stood up and as the other men around glared at me and wondered what I had done to get first shot tonight, I just smiled and nodded and with confidence followed her to wherever she was leading me. She headed back to the private area desk and told the booking guy, Jason, hey, I've been here before, that we wanted a dance.

"Hey, Chad it's been awhile since you've been in. Did Anais see you yet? Oh, how long a dance and which area did you want tonight?" he asked.

"Well, yeah man, haven't seen you since the last poker night. Nope haven't seen her yet, came in and plopped right down didn't even get a drink yet, and what are the rates tonight for this beauty?"

"Ok, her rates are the same as the normal house charges. Ms. Dillion are you setting a time limit for dances or are you open to whatever the gentleman chooses?" he requested of her.

"Well this is a one- or two-night gig, and this is my first lap dance tonight. I think all others will be of the ten-minute variety but this one what the hell, I don't go on again for an hour, I need about ten minutes to get ready so let him choose." She responded.

I looked at Jason, "Thirty in the private room though if one's open." He looked at his computer to check and nodded.

"Jennifer is just finishing up it looks like right now in the A room, you two go ahead and go in there and I'll have Anais bring out the champagne and a beer for you if you'd like." Jason stated.

Dillion looked at me, she was about my height with her heels on. It didn't long for her to smile and take my hand. "Lead the way it looks like you know this place pretty well."

I laughed, "I actually haven't been in a few years but I'm friends with a few who work here. But I had to make a return trip to see you tonight. It's an honor Dillion, and I'm glad you picked me for your first dance, you know every guy out there is jealous of hell right now."

Leading the way to the room was easy, I saw the open door and then slid in with her closing it behind us. One of the large bouncers peeked over the door. An ex-marine that had worked there for several years, that I also played poker with. "Enjoy buddy, I'm just standing out here to prevent the gawkers."

Dillion pushed me down on the couch with a sexy little grin, "Well it definitely looks like I made the right choice for the first customer of the night. What's your desire, we have 30 minutes?"

Patting the seat next to me, I indicated I just wanted her to sit. "I'm in no rush young lady, I already am excited and on cloud 9. I'm in here with you, I know I'm getting a lap dance, and the champagne and my favorite little hostess is on her way in shortly. Trust me you'll love her. Before you can ask yeah, she's a good friend too."

Dillion's face lit up, "You talk about each of these people like they don't just work here, but you're genuinely friends with them. I like that, it shows you don't just think of them as people that work at a strip club."

"I learned a long time ago, you treat everyone the same from the janitor that cleans up at the end of the night to the doorman, to each of the girls. Treat them all the same with kindness and they'll appreciate it and respond the same. I'm a people person and until you cross me, I'll be a great friend or acquaintance," I told her.

Her grin got a little bigger and she stood up and slipped her dress off. Leaving on her bikini top and thong. She told me she'd like to go ahead and get that out of the way she was a little eager to get to the dance. Not that she was in a rush to get out of there, but that she liked me and she was a little wound up. The twinkle in her eye told me exactly what she meant.

At that moment the door opened and in she came, the little tattooed blond ball of energy. Sexy as could be garters on tonight and pigtails done up. She came swishing in and sat the tray down, looked at me and her face lit up. She bounced right over and plopped down on my lap wrapping her arm around my neck for a second and giving me a big hug.

"It has been way too long Chad," she smirked.

Looking over she saw who I was in the room with and smiled, "I'm so sorry Ms. Harper," she said a little bashfully, "Jason didn't tell me who was in the room just that I'd get a nice surprise when I delivered the champagne and beer."

"Aren't you an adorable little thing," Dillion replied, "Can you stay for a few minutes?"

"I should get back out on the floor but, I imagine I can steal a few minutes to hide out."

Anais stood up and popped the top on the champagne and then poured two glasses and handed me the beer. Looking at me with a wink she handed Dillion the glass she had poured and then grabbed the other for herself before plopping down next to me.

Dillion took a drink and then sat it down. She then turned around and slid that magnificent ass into my lap and began to grind to the music. She looked back over her shoulder and took my hands in hers. "You know that in this club you can touch me here right?" She began to slide my hands up her body. "The only place you can't touch is..." she paused before catching my ear between her teeth, "my wet little pussy, other than that everything is yours to touch wherever the strings don't cover."

As she was talking Anais smiled watching and leaned over, pulling the strings on Dillion's top, and tossing it aside. She then grabbed my hand too and ran it up until we were running our hands together over Dillion's large breasts. "I know the policy here Dillion, but I also know you're doing pics with the patrons tonight, how about I take his phone and get a few good pics so this nice guy remembers this night."

A nod and me handing over my unlocked phone and Anais was up taking a picture or ten I later figured out. She also shot a quick video for me. She gave a wink, sat my phone down and said she'd be back before the 25 minutes still left were over.

Dillion flipped around and slid between my legs, kneeling on the floor, she dipped those long flowing hair over my lap and slid her hands up my thighs before reaching the very top. She leaned in and then surprised me when she nibbled right on the center of my shaft. Standing up she straddled me again, "I learned a few tricks to avoiding the camera at places like this for customers that interest me." She then slid herself up and pushed my sport coat off tossing it aside, undoing my tie and looking playful as she grinded on me. Grabbing both of my hands she slid them down to cup her ass. "Touch me, I want you to."

I squeezed and needed those tight sexy ass cheeks like I had imagined doing every time I watched her in a porn video. She ran her own hand down and I could feel her rubbing her own clit as the back of her hand kept rubbing against my hard cock, her other hand had unbuttoned a few shirt buttons and she leaned forward, nibbling on my neck, nipping careful to not leave marks but enjoying herself.

Grinding away, I silently wished that I was a millionaire that could keep her in this room all night but I was going to enjoy the next 15 or 20 minutes the best I could. Dillion paused for a second and then stood up grabbing her champagne and taking a sip before handing me my beer. She bent over to unstrap her heels, "Or would you rather I leave them on?" She asked.

"Dillion you can take them off, leave them on, I don't care at all, I'm not worried about your shoes at all," I replied.

With that she ran her hand up the inside of each thigh and pulled her thong to the side as if she were adjusting it ever so briefly to give me a glimpse of a truly wet, pretty little pussy and a sneak peek at her cute little butt too. No string in the way, just as quickly she stood up and turned her back to me again, sliding down, centering my cock between her cheeks as she grinded up and down, I reached around and finding the pasties, I teased each nipple, careful to not pull a pasty off but enough to make her nipples to get nice and hard. She whimpered and moaned in response and ground a little harder onto my cock. I knew that right then I'd have been popping into one of her holes if we didn't have clothes on and honestly, I wouldn't have complained with either option. The head of my cock was definitely pushing into her tight little ass even with the clothes between us right now as I watched.

Standing up and getting another drink she looked at me, she slid over my lap facing me again and told me to scoot forward on the couch, she wrapped her legs around me and was busy grinding her clit harder and harder against my cock, I could feel her wetness seeping into my pants through her thong. Her eyes never left mine and she sped up determined to get her own orgasm if she could before she was finished with me. I think she was determined to make us both cum but even though I could tell I was leaking pre-cum in large amounts I was holding on with every bit of restraint I had.

She leaned forward again, whispering in my ear, "I am one of those girls that cum for real in porn when I am into it and also when I give a lap dance if I have long enough. I really wish this was a shoot and I could pull that suit off of you and do this for real. I just broke up with my boyfriend and haven't done a shoot in a little while and I'm horny as fuck. I think this is the only lap dance I'll do tonight. That will bring the guys back for tomorrow night as well, hoping that I pick one lucky guy out and do this with him too."

Just then the door opened and our hot little hostess bounced back in. "Hey there sexy people need anything while I have a few minutes, a drink, a hand or just someone to watch."

Dillion asked how much longer we had, and Anais bounced out, and returned just as quickly and told her we still had ten minutes. Jason said he turned the cameras off for this room for a about the next ten minutes. Just don't get too naughty. They definitely might swing around to check, that GM is here tonight. She stood at the door watching just for the fun of it and to see what would happen.

Dillion looked at me and smiled with an extremely evil little grin, "So I won't get too evil and nasty but," she leaned forward blocking any camera view and unzipped my pants, let her fingers slide in and wrap around me, "I want to feel this at least in my hand for a second. Anything else might be too risky."

Keeping me covered she looked over at Anais, "Wanna peek?"

Anais stepped forward and glanced down, "Very nice and what I expected, from what I can see."

Dillion lowered her head and very quickly ran her tongue up the exposed portion of my shaft. She then pulled back and zipped me back up carefully, "I couldn't risk getting caught or not being able to stop in the time if I had you out in the open."

Smiling like a kid in a candy shop I just responded, "Don't worry, that was a thousand times more than I ever expected and will keep me in fantasies until the day I die."

Straddling me again, realizing we had only about five minutes or so left she slid over my lap and leaned in for a second again, "Go ahead, it's only fair, I can't let you lick me, but I can let you touch."

She guided my hand down, "Don't be nervous, I want you to do this, and besides on the set or in my private life, I don't just let anyone touch me like this." I looked over at Anais and she smiled and gave a thumb's up and nodded, I slipped my hand between us the rest of the way and pulled her little thong to the side and first pulled my hand back, licked it and then slid it back down onto her clit, rubbing the throbbing little button quickly but gently as she shivered and rode me hard again. I pulled back after she shivered extra hard and then smiled down at her. Just then there was a knock on the door, Jason peeked over the door top, "Five minutes."

I had to laugh, I knew he had given me a couple extra minutes, hey, I had always tipped him well in the past and wasn't going to complain. Dillion spun sideways on my lap and rested her head on my shoulder. "So, I do have one stupid question, is there any chance you have a clean std test sheet somewhere close by?"

I grinned at her, "Okay okay, so Yes, I actually do in my truck, but only because I always heard the stories of these porn actresses offering to have sex with a normal guy, but only if they could show that as it's a requirement for them to have one with anyone they have sex with in or out of the profession. I never thought I'd need it."

"Damn," she replied, "An honest answer, I'm impressed, I'm not saying that you'll get a chance but if I happen to run into you outside of here like in the lobby of a hotel, or if some of the girls go out to eat afterwards somewhere I might be interested in helping you finish what I started tonight."

Anais, still standing by the door giggled. "So if I went out to eat or grab a quick snack tonight, and you went with me Dillion or I rode in the limo with you, we might run into someone that say I messaged on Facebook or Instagram if I were already friends with them on one of those sites?"

A giggle and wiggle on my lap, "I think that I'd like to go out to eat with you, or grab a snack or something. I have one more set to dance, and then some pictures to sign with headshots and all of that but when this place closes that sounds great. Sir does that sound interesting to you?"

I gave her a pat on the butt, "I think that sounds lovely, and I do happen to know that I have a friend that works here that I have on both social media sites. I might hang around and talk to Jason after your last stage performance."

Jason then peeked over the door and said, "Two minutes."

Dillion then reached down between her legs and squirmed for a second, sliding a finger up she whispered in my ear once more, "Would you like a taste?"

Nodding an affirmative, I sat back as she slid her finger into my mouth and traced my lips, for someone who loved the taste of a woman this was awesome, I savored her flavor and then as she started to slide off me, I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her back to me, "I can't wait to taste from the source!"

Dillion hopped off, and got dressed, I watched as Anais was slightly squirming by the door, "Will you be joining or just making the introductions later tonight?"

"That's up to the two of you, but I'm not going to say yes or no right now, every guy needs a fantasy to think about while they are in here."

Dillion helped me slip my jacket back on and grabbed my butt, "Very nice," she said. I got a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and then we walked out of the room. She turned around one more time and hugged me again and thanked me, and then said she definitely owed me one for the pleasure she had.

I watched a few other dancers, got one more drink from a very bouncy Anais and then watched as Dillion took the stage again and began her dance, she looked great the first time but I watched her a little more intently this time, noticing how she moved with a little more relaxed ease and fluidity. She smiled and locked eyes with me numerous times and definitely had a few extra wiggles in my direction. The dances finally ended and the other girls made their rounds looking for lap dances or to sit for a few minutes. I knew several of them but they had added several new girls since the last time I visited. Anais bounced around a few times checking on me, fending off the other girls reminding them that I was off limits except to her.

Grinning at her after the last girl sauntered off, "My you're a bit protective, aren't you?"

"Hey, I just don't want to let them get their hopes up. You always belonged to Jan when she was working, that's why no other girl would approach you they knew that you'd turn them down. I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't wander off tonight either and since I don't give lap dances in here, I just thought I'd lay claim. Sit until they do last call and then go talk to Jason while he counts out, no body will question that, they know you are friends and have done that before."

I sat and watched smiling as Dillion signed pictures and got a few taken with a polaroid camera for the customers. It was kind of amusing to watch knowing she had already been on my lap, grabbed my cock, licked it as well and had every intention as far as I could tell in meeting after she left here for the night.

As last call cam around I headed back to talk to Jason, sitting off to the side out of the way and clearly not interested in the money he was counting so no one thought I was doing anything suspicious. We talked about hosting another poker night soon and who we should and shouldn't invite. The upcoming football season and just general bs. As the GM walked around and was shooing the last customers out, she nodded at me and asked Jason if I was ok to stay. He told her yes, and that we were just discussing poker and stuff and she smiled and walked out onto the floor.

"Jason and guest, come out here, Anais is up on-stage having fun," the gm told us.

We walked out, this girl rarely got on stage but when she did it was a thing of beauty, she could work the pole better than any stripper I had ever seen. She just didn't want to have to dance for customers and be pawed, so she never worked more than a dance a night on the poles for a few extra tips. Usually if she did it, it was after closing and just for fun, I had witnessed this a few times over the last several years and it was always a pleasure.

Anais climbed up and slid down inverted smiling and swaying as she did, planting her hands on the ground and sliding down into the splits before working her way back up the pole and twisting and twirling again. A lot of the girls were now dressed including Dillion and sitting in chairs watching this little thing work up and down and twirling around the pole.

12