Meg, Me, and Mom

Story Info
Kip finds her sister massaging their stepmom, nude!
2.9k words
4.36
20.5k
30
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My last class was over and I hurried home, wondering how Meg, my sister, did on her State exam today. She's three years older than I, and had graduated from college in Physical Therapy and had to take a State exam to become certified by the State. I knew she would pass with flying colors as we both are "A" students. I always thought she was smarter then I am also, more driven, more forward thinking. I adore her!

We have always been close as our real Mom passed away a few years ago. Dad remarried but then after three years, he left us one day with no explanation, and our stepmom, Grace, looked after us and took over. She never blamed Dad, or even talked much about him, but Meg and I felt loved by her.

She told us that she knew she could never replace our real mom but wanted us to know she loved us as if we were her own daughters. She meant it and proved it from that point in time on. She is a tender hearted, loving lady, who we could go to with any problem. She gives us tender hugs and kisses and was a beautiful brunette with a superb body. We truly loved her.

Dad had left us, three gals well endowed with the house. and some other property, giving us a nice living style. He just disappeared. Reason? Unknown.

Meg's car was in the driveway, and I knew she was home and rushed into the house to hear her good news. As I came inside, I heard Mom call out," We are in the den, come in, Kip!"

I whipped around the corner and came upon a totally surprising scene. Mom lay on the floor, a spread sheet under her, and she was totally and beautifully nude, lying on her stomach, arms folded under her head. Behind her, clad in her short massage uniform was Meg, a bottle of oil in her hand as she spread oil over Mom's back and smoothed it over her soft skin. What a beautiful scene.

Mom has always been in splendid shape. Most of the time she moves through the house nude, as there are only the three of there. I have always admired her splendid body. She is what's called a 'full bodied woman', young looking for her 35 years of age and stands tall and picturesque. Her full 'C' cupped breasts show no sag, and she always seems to be proud of them too.

She keeps her pubic area bare and that adds to a svelte, and very sexy look. Her pussy has an almost virginal look, a shallow crevice with no outer lips protruding. It always makes me a little horny to see her nude, coming or going. I'd love a very close look at that beautiful pussy of hers. I'm sure she sees the long looks I give her body; I can't help it. She's so damn sexy! I know Meg has strong sexual feelings for our stepmother too.

"I'm giving Mom my first full body massage - free tonight. I passed the tests and got all "A" grades! I had to give a male a massage to pass the test. Ughhh, now it's Mom's turn, and then yours if you'd like that. Mnnn, I love the feel of Mom's body under my hands, the oil lets my hands glide over her body and feels so damn good too! Mom, you have one very sexy body and I absolutely love massaging you."

Mom looked up at Meg and, then at me. "Love, you don't know how special it feels to have you massage me. I know you will do your best to make me feel so damn sexy. I've really looked forward to this moment. Kip, get the TV remote and turn on a video I bought after watching it with a girlfriend. I think you two will really love watching it while Meg massages me."

I clicked the button, and our big hi-def TV screen came on with a beautiful picture of a very lovely woman nude from the waist up kissing a younger girl. The definition was like looking at the real thing.

"This damn sexy lady is Brandi Love, one of the top porn queens, and a damn good actress too. What an absolutely full-figured woman. Her breasts and body are magnificent! This is her 'Stepdaughter' who she is going to seduce. My girlfriend and I watched together, and it made both of so damn randy. I thought you two would love to watch it too, you being my stepdaughters too. Brandi is such a believable stepmom too. It gets very sexy quickly. Enjoy it."

I watched the video, and it got me very hot too, and seeing Meg massaging Mom made I all the more sexually excited. Her long fingers moved over Mom's body sensuously spreading the oil and kneading her body! Her hands moved down to Mom's beautiful ass and stroked the flesh, even moving inward to stroke the soft inner thigh flesh.

Mom let her thighs spread giving Meg access to her most intimate sex lips that showed a gleam of wetness on the tips. Meg stroked the inner flesh then her hands moved between the thighs and her fingers oiled the crevice of her ass and then lower to stoke her spread pussy.

"Oh, yes Love, lightly stroke there, just to keep me excited till you turn me over. God, I'm so damn wet. Look up at Brandi's tongue between her 'Step-daughter's' pussy, tongue fucking her beautiful 'daughter's' dripping pussy. My clit is so damn hard! Kip, get nude and let me see you masturbate while you watch the video and what your sister is going to do to your Mom in just a moment. I want to see you nude too, Pam. Take of your outfit too. I want to see both of my step-daughters nude while we watch Brandi seduce her 'Step-daughter'. God, I'd love to have those two in here with us right now."

I shed my clothes quickly and found my panties were wet. I spread my thighs wide and slipped a finger along my clit and stroked my pussy while I watched the live and filmed sex scenes before me. The 'daughter' was between Brandi's thighs now, her tongue flicking Brandi's pink clit while she thrust three fingers inside her lover's pussy. I followed suite and slid two fingers up inside my drenched pussy till I found my 'G' spot and cried out in joy.

"Yes, Kip Baby, make yourself cum for Mom. My two daughters are so beautiful and sexy. No wonder Brandi is making love to her 'daughter.' I've seen how you both look at me when I'm nude and always wanted to let you know that I see you as beautiful women, and so damn desirable. I can't help it. I lust for both of my daughters. Meg, Darling you can do anything to me you want to, nothing is out of bounds, you too Kip!

Meg had finished Mom's back side and had her turnover. She spread oil on Mom's breasts and kneaded and stroked them till they were firm and taut with passion. Then moved her hands slowly downward to her stomach and on to Mom's spread thighs. I watched fascinated as she cupped Mom's bare pussy and her fingers moved to her spread pussy, and she stroked the swollen clit and then slid a finger between the pink wet lips and her fingers disappeared inside Mom's body.

I instinctively did the same and slid two fingers inside my very wet pussy. I was on fire, watching Lesbian action before me now. I'd always wondered what Lesbians did while making love. Now I knew. Sis had never tried to make love to me, but I'd seen her masturbating nude in our bedroom with the only light coming in through the windows from the night city lights and had imitated her actions.

I knew in the dim light she could see my nude body, and my hands moving against my pussy. Sometimes we would climax at almost the same time, but never discussed it. Our little secret between us.

Meg was bent over Mom, her hand sliding against Mom's pussy and Mom's head was back, her mouth open as she gasped for air as her passion soared. "Oh God, Meg, deeper you can put your whole hand inside me. I can take it. Hand fuck me, make your fingers stroke my 'G' spot , make me cum! Now, love! Make Mom cum for you, yesss, now cum with me Kip, cum, for Mom, yes, now Baby. Cum! Cum! Ohhhh!"

She cried out as her body bowed upward, hips thrusting toward Meg's hand as it thrust deep inside her pussy. Her whole hand disappeared between Mom's wet spread pussy, wet, flaming red now. My fingers thrust inside me as I climaxed along with her crying out my ecstasy.

My pussy clamped onto my thrusting hand, and I felt a gush of pussy juices spurt out onto my spread thighs. I screamed out, my body bowed as taut as a bow string. My voice blending with Mom's passionate cries. I looked over at the two, I could see Meg's other hand was buried against her pussy as she stroked herself.

The three of us had a mutual climax together, the TV scene completely forgotten as we all came almost at the same time. Lust feeding off of lust! We breathed deeply, breathless from the orgasms, grins on our faces.

"Thank you, Meg, for the fantastic massage and for the internal massage of my pussy. I haven't been fist fucked for quite a while. I love it when my 'G' spot is really stroked so fast and firmly. You two will have to try it on each other. I don't think you two know your Mom, and her sneaky ways of keeping tabs on her wonderful daughters.

I don't sleep well some nights and get up at all hours and roam the house, get a snack or sometimes watch porn on the TV to bring myself off. It relaxes me and I can drift off to sleep totally relaxed. I think sometimes you two do that for the same reason. I look into your room and watch you sleep and go in and give each a soft kiss so as not to wake you.

"What I love best is when I catch you both lying on top of your sheets beautifully nude. With my night vision at its best, I can see every detail of your bodies and the caresses you give yourself, trying not to let the other know what you are doing, but do know you are masturbating, and your sister knows, and sees you in the act.

"I keep hoping you two will follow my sister's and my example and make love together. We discovered sex together and never looked back. We still enjoy sex when we get together. She is a fantastic lover too!" Mom said with a chuckle.

Meg blushed and said, "You watch us masturbating? Mom, that's so embarrassing! Yes, we do know we are watching each other in a very private movement, but for you to watch us, what do you do?"

"What any sensitive loving Mother would do, I masturbate along with you two, and have to hold back my cries of passion as I climax with you. Then I go to my room, run it back through my mind, picture you two, and have another wonderful orgasm watching, in my mind, you two lovely ladies thoroughly enjoying yourselves. Oh, so much pleasure you two give me!"

Finally I seemed to wake up from this dream world. "Mom, I had an fantastic orgasm by watching Meg fucking you. Meg had one too, but you and I need to make love to her for the pleasure she has given us both. Don't you think that is fair? It will be a marvelous way to make love to her for the first time. I know I want that so much and you do too. You sexy Step-Mom you! Right?"

Mom rolled off of the towel, came over to me an held her hands out, and I stood up and we moved together. Her body was hot and slick from the oil. It felt so damn good against mine. Our breasts slid together, our hips pressed hard, and we kissed, our lips open, tongues sliding together, teasing and exploring our partner's mouth. God she is such an expert!

Her hands went to my hips and pulled me hard against hers and we ground our hips together letting our pussies massage making the embrace one of pure lust. Jolts of pleasure ran through my body, and I moaned loudly as we kissed.

Mom pulled back gasping for breath. "Kip, we just got each other really sexually excited and now we need to transfer that passion to Meg and have her explode while she has two ladies make love to her at one time. Would you like that, Darling?"

"Talk, talk, What I want from my Mom and delicious sister is ACTION! NOW!" Meg cried out and ran over to us and we had a three delightful way hug.

Mom, cried out, "Ooh! God! Yes! To the master bedroom, with the 'Big Bed' for us to have an Orgy."

We literally ran down the hall and jumped onto the king-sized bed and began to kiss, grab, grasp, writhe, into a bundle of sexual joy together. I didn't care what body part I grasped or kissed. A true free-for-all ensued as we three lost all our inhibitions and went wild enjoying making any partner overwhelmed with ecstasy.

While thighs spread before me and I spread the wet lips, slid my tongue inside, thrusting it as deep as I could. Suddenly, I thought back, a splendid wet pussy, no pubic hair, it was Mom! I sucked and moved my face from side to side while I sucked in her pussy juices. My first, aside from tasting my own, and they were absolutely delicious.

I managed to mumble out, "Delicious Mom, delicious! Cum for me, let me taste your cum. I need it! I must have it." In answer, her hips thrust against my face.

Then her voice came back, "Yes Love, suck and lick my clit. I'll cum for you, I'll, fill your mouth with my cum. Suck it, tongue my clit. I'm so hot! EAT ME! Darling! NOW! "

I sucked, my tongue vibrated against her firm clit, as she screamed out her joy as her pussy contracted. Her juices spurted into my mouth, across my tongue to give me a massive climax that shook my body, making me cry out, along with her, in ecstasy.

Spent, we fell apart and Mom, lay on her back limbs aplomb. Then Meg was right there, and she looked at me and said, "You cheated, you sexpot little Bitch. You two were going to give me a cum, not each other." She laughed and kissed us one at a time.

"Sorry Sis, there I was in a tangle of arms, legs, breasts, and pussies. I just grabbed the first one, and then found out it was the beautiful bare pussy that belonged to Mom. I was lost and grabbed on to her and ate her to a delicious climax and was rewarded with her pussy honey that was divine. Mom, your juices are delicious and tasted so wonderful.

"It excited me so much I had a massive orgasm. Did I cum too? It was so damn exciting to make love, finally to you. You don't know how many times I've dreamed of making love to you and Sis. If I were a man, I'd I have had a 'wet' dream. I just wake up and lay there and masturbate, reveling in the erotic dream and wishing it were true."

"Well now Love, you can make love to us whenever you want, isn't that true Meg?" Mom asked looking over at her.

"Absolutely, I have laid there masturbating, watching Sis masturbating too and wanted to go over and make love to her. Now I can. Sis, I have even gone over after you finished, and were back asleep, taken your hand and sucked your pussy juices off of your fingers and smelled your delightful sex scent while I masturbated again." Meg said licking her lips and winked at me!

"Pervert!" I laughed. "I wish I'd thought of that! I would have done it to you in a heartbeat!" We all laughed.

Mom and I moved over to Meg and enveloped her, kissing her and fondling her delicious body till Mom had her head against Meg's pussy licking it, and I was kissing her, tongue sliding inside her talented mouth, while I cupped and fondled her breasts. The two of us soon had her moaning with pleasure as Mom licked her pussy, fondling her clit over and over. Her fingers slid inside Meg's very wet pussy and stroked her 'G' spot until we took her over the edge, and she was climaxing over and over. Finally, exhausted she gently pushed Mom's head way, and asked us to stop as she was totally spent.

Mom moved between us and put her arms around us, pulling us close to her while we both caressed her body, non sexually, and kissed her cheeks and lips softly. We were really at peace with each other for the first time since she had joined the family. The thought of Dad did not enter our minds at all. We had all the love and tenderness we could wish for in this world.

The End