Mijn Leuke Leraress

Verhaal Info
Elvira leert een Amerikaan de Nederlandse taal.
10.1k woorden
5
4.4k
00
Deel dit Verhaal

Lettertypegrootte

Standaard Lettergrootte

Lettertypeafstand

Standaard Lettertypeafstand

Lettertype Gezicht

Standaard Lettertype

Thema Lezen

Standaardthema (Wit)
Je moet Inloggen of Aanmelden om uw aanpassingen in uw Literotica-profiel op te slaan.
PUBLIEKE BÈTA

Opmerking: u kunt de lettergrootte en het lettertype wijzigen en de donkere modus inschakelen door op het pictogramtabblad "A" in de Story Info Box te klikken.

Je kunt tijdelijk terugschakelen naar een Classic Literotica® ervaring tijdens onze lopende openbare bètatests. Overweeg om feedback te geven over problemen die u ervaart of om verbeteringen voor te stellen.

Klik hier

Dit is mijn liefde brief aan Nederland, Noord-Brabant, de buurthuizen, en alle van de mooie vrouwen van dit land.

"Larry Cook," an executive of a Dutch company said to me, "come to the Netherlands and help us with the Super Basic software."

I answered quickly, "Yes, I will gladly come." This answered my prayer. My American company had sold a computer system to the Dutch company. Now it was laying off many workers. I could be next. To make things worse, I was divorced recently. Actually, the mother of my two children divorced me and remarried quickly. I was free to go. The Dutch company would find an apartment for me. That is how in 1987 I wound up in the North-Brabant province of the Netherlands for a one year project. A one year project stretched to eight years, but that is getting ahead of my story.

When I arrived in Nederland, I wanted to be immersed in the Dutch culture. I wanted to learn the language -- to read it, to hear it, to speak it, and to write it. I did not like to be like certain people.

An American friend told me a joke, "What do you call a person who knows three or more languages? ... He is multilingual. What do you call a person who knows just two languages? ... He is bilingual. What do you call a person who knows just one language? ... He is an American." I chuckled at the joke.

To learn Dutch, I said to myself, I'll get a record of a Dutch singer, a record that has the lyrics to the songs printed on an insert to the record. (There were vinyl records in those days.) Then I could read the words while listening to the songs. I could also sing along.

After a few minutes in the local record store, (There were record stores in those days.) I found what I was looking for, a record album of the songs of Ad de Laat, titled, 'Binnendur'. The lyrics were printed in Dutch on the insert. Perfect. I took the record home and played it on my record player. The words of a song were, "Na dertig jaar..," But he sang, "Na dertig jaor," Huh! A word for another song read 'bloemetjes', but he sang 'bluumkus', "What is going on?" Finally, the word 'boerderij' appeared on the insert. But Ad de Laat sang 'gedoentja'. "What --- is --- happening?" Bewildered, astonished, I finally looked at the insert. Dumbfounded, I turned the insert over. And there I saw different lyrics to the same songs. Ad de Laat was singing in the Brabants dialect! His songs did help me learn Dutch. But the pronunciation was different. Later I learned that the letter 'a' was pronounced five different ways in the Brabants dialect. Despite all, I loved the music of Ad de Laat. I collected some of the records of Ad de Laat's songs.

I went to his last two concerts. It was a sad day when Ad de Laat died of a brain tumor. "Mar de koekoek hée vandaog de leste keer geroepen..." An epithet for a son of Brabant. Even today I get tears in my eyes when I listen to his songs -- 'De Koekoek', 'Theebloemen', 'Di kan Alleen Den Bosch Mar Zen', and 'Brabant, ge Verandert'.

But I'm getting ahead of my story.

Soon after I bought the record, I also bought a Dutch-English / English-Dutch dictionary, a phrase book, and a Brabants Dagblad, which was not printed in the Brabants dialect, thank goodness. I spent a week studying Nederlands.

Then I went to a pub for some beer. I said to the barman in my best Dutch, "Ik wil graag een pilsje." The barman filled a glass with the beer, put it in front of me, and said, "That is two guilders and fifty cents, alstublieft." I gave the barman the exact amount in one coin.

A couple approached me. The man said, "Hi, my name is Willem."

A lovely blue-eyed brunette spoke next. "And I am Elvira. We love to practice our English."

"Oh, hello," said I, "my name is Larry."

Willem asked me, "Where in America do you come from?"

"Massachusetts. How do you know that I am an Amrican?"

She spoke up, "You don't sound like a Brit."

"How do you know what a Brit sounds like?"

"We get BBC radio and television. We also get television from Germany and France as well as the Dutch channels."

"Is that how you learn English, listening to the BBC?"

"No," he replied, "We learn all of these languages in school. It is required."

"Why is it required?"

"The Netherlands have always had few goods to export, other than cheese and flowers. We have always been a center of world trade and finance. So we need to be fluent in many languages. If you want to learn the Dutch language, it would be a good idea to take lessons in the Dutch language."

"How do I do it?"

Elvira spoke up, "Go to the community center and sign up for the course for adults. It starts next month." She smiled. "I don't mean to be rude, bur your pronunciation of 'graag' gave you away. The 'g' should be pronounced the way 'ch' is pronounced in 'loch'. A Scotsman will pronounce 'loch' properly."

"You should r-r-r-r-roll your 'r-r-r-r's." said Willem.

"The 'aa' is pronounced 'ah'."

"It takes a lot of practice. But it can be done."

"We must go now," said Elvira, "We are going to watch a television show from Germany."

"What show?"

"Tutti Frutti," said Willem, "it is a quiz show."

"Yeah, a quiz where the contestants do a striptease." Elvira looked up at Willem and smiled. "You love to see all those naked women, don't you sweetheart? Admit it!"

"Ah, ah -- Yes. We must be going now. Houdoe."

"Till we meet again. Doei."

I said, "Goodbye."

The next day I went to the community center and signed up for the adult course in the Dutch language. It was going to start in three weeks time, and be held on Friday evenings at 19:00, or was it 9 o'clock?

------0------

Finally, the day came. I arrived at the meeting room a few minutes before 7 o'clock. I wondered what the teacher would be like. Would he be old? Young? I scanned the faces of the dozen or so men and women already in room. Suddenly, the door opened. A woman walked in. A shaply, curvy woman. A luscious, scrumptious, gorgeous woman. A buxom blue-eyed brunette. In my imagination she wore a size C cup. She was geen leraar, maar een leraress. Een leuke leraress.

The leuke leraress strode to the front of the meeting room, turned to face the class, and announced firmly, "Ik ben Elvira Naaktgeboren." She looked around at the people there and smiled. " U zijn welkom. Dit is de Nederlandse taalcursus. Wij spreken in het Nederlands. Wij luisteren in het Nederlands. We spreken alleen in het Nederlands."

She paused, then spoke, "Wij beginnen". She then went to everyone and asked, "Wat is uw naam?"

When she came to me, I answered, "Ik ben Larry Cook."

She gasped, "Oh! Ah," in a surprised tone of voice. Why? I had no idea. When she was finished she addressed the class. "We zeggen 'u' om mensen die we niet kennen. Maar nu kennen we iedereen. we gebruiken voornamen. We zeggen 'je', niet 'u'."

Then she went to everyone and asked, "Wat is je land?" They came from many countries, mostly from countries in the European Union. There were three exceptions, one from Russia, one from Poland, and me.

For the rest of the hour we learned words used in everyday situations. All of the lessons taught the basics of the Dutch language. And we spent a lot of time developing our conversational skills.

One week the topic was 'de' words versus 'het' words. Elvira used a deck of large picture cards.

The first person got a picture of a sandwich and said, "Het broodje."

The next person got a picture of a boy. She grinned and said, "De jongen!" I knew that masculine and feminine singular nouns were 'de' words.

Finally it was my turn. I got a picture of a young girl, I smiled and said, "De meisje,"

Then came a day when she brought in a picture of a man and a woman. She pointed out the clothes they were wearing. "De man draagt HET hemd, de broek met de rits, de schoenen en de sokken." She smiled and turned the man around." Hij draagt het onderhemd en de onderbroek." She turned to the woman. "De vrouw draagt de blouse met de knoppen, de rok, de schoenen en de sokken." She turned the woman around. "Ze ook draagt de beha en de slip."

I will always remember the day I answered the question about 'leuk' and 'gaat wel' and 'niet leuk'. When it was my turn, Elviria asked me, "Wat vind je leuk?"

"Rock muziek van de jaren zestig."

"Dat is goed. En nu wat vind je gaat wel?"

"Rock muziek van de jaren zeventig."

"Oh!" She exclaimed, "Ik weet precies waren zijn gaan!" Everyone knew. Some looked glum, fearing I was about to trash their favorite music. "Dus vertel me, wat vind je niet leuk?"

"Rock muziek van de jaren achtig."

One Friday she said, "We kunnen het combineren van twee of drie of meer kleine woorden en maken één groot woord." She handed out dictionaries to the students and told us, "Zoek een dubbel woord in je woordenboek," When it was my turn, she asked, "Wat woord heb je?"

"Schoolmeisje."

She smiled. "Is dat een 'de' woord, of is dat een 'het' woord?"

I smiled back. "Schoolmeisje is een 'het' woord!"

One student selected 'boekhandel'. Elvira picked up a dictionary, "Het is ook het dubbel woord, 'woordenboek'. Nu kunnen we een drievoudige woord maken, 'woordenboekhandel'. En een langere woord, 'Nederlandswoordenboekhandel'. We kunnen langere woorden te maken. Zo is er In Afrika een stam bekend als de Hottentotten. De Hottentotten hebben veel soldaten. We kunnen deze twee woorden samen te stellen en nu maken we het woord:

'Hottentottensoldaten'.

Deze soldaten hebben tenten, We maken het woord:

''Hottentottensoldatententen'.

Ze maakten veel extra tenten te verkopen, zodat ze behoefte aan een plek om ze tentoon te stellen, een tentoonstelling. We kunnen deze woorden samen te stellen en te maken:

'Hottentottensoldatententententoonstelling.

De tentoonstelling moet binnenshuis gehouden worden, dus maken een aantal grote tenten. En nu maken we het woord:

'Hottentottensoldatententententoonstellingtenten'.

"En nu hebben wij een groter--"

"Ja, ja," interrupted one of the students, "Wij hebben een groter woord: 'Hottentottensoldatententententoonstellingtentententoonstelling'

en een super woord:

'Hottentottensoldatententententoonstellingtentententoonstellingtent'."

"Het zou kunnen blijven vertellen." observed another.

Elvira beamed. "Zeer goed, je hebt het punt kreeg."

The next week, she brought in a picture of a man and a woman, naked. De man heeft..." She pointed out the body parts ending with: "de penis die ook bekend als de pik of de lul." Then she turned to the woman with a grin on her face. She said, "De vrouw heeft HET haar," as she pointed out the body parts, "de ogen, de ooren, de neus, de wang, de lippen, de kin, de nek." She paused for a moment, " en nu de borsten. Elke borst heeft één tepel die omgeven door een tepelhof."

I was so caught up in this, I didn't regain my senses until, "... de voeten en de tanden." She turned the picture around. It showed an enlarged view. The men in the class leaned forwards, the better to see. The women squirmed. Elvira continued, "Je ziet HET schaamhaar, de venusheuvel, de klit, de schaamlippen en ...," she stopped and gave a great big smile. "... de vagina die ook bekend als HET poesje of de kut."

------0------

After the lesson I spoke to Elvira. "Ik heb een probleem."

"Met de Nederlandse taal? "

"Ja."

"En je wilt dat ik je helpen?"

"Wel, ja."

"Kom, je kunt me naar huis lopen, terwijl je me over je probleem te vertellen."

When we reached the street, she twirled around. "Ah, ja. Vanavond is koopavond. I love it, I love it! En het is ca-a-arniva-a-al!"

As we walked she talked about the stores, what they sold. and she liked about their wares.

Suddenly she stopped. "Mijn appartement is hier. We hebben niet gekregen om jouw probleem."

"Wij kunnen naar een café gehen." I didn't realize that during the carnival the cafes would be closed to outsiders.

"Nee, nee, nee. Kom binnen." We walked up two flights of stairs to the second floor. Then we entered the living room of her apartment. The first thing I noticed was a couch, which was actually a love seat. "Maak het jezelf gemakkelijk. Ga zitten."

"Ahhh." I wanted to relax, so I sat down on the couch.

"Excuseer me terwijl ik nog wat drankjes." She went to the kitchen which had no door so we could converse easily. "Hou je witte wijn? "

"Ja graag." The graag was better this time. A few books were on a low table. A book caught my eye." Wat is dit boek hier?"

"Welke?"

"Het gaat over een taal, maar ik begrijp niet de 'Opper'."

"Oh, het is 'Opperlandse Taal & Letterkunde' van Battus."

"Waar gaat het over?"

"Het gaat om het spelen van de Nederlandse taal. Het is op vakantie of spijbelen. Het is een snipperdag. Ik hou van het boek en gebruik het wanneer ik kan."

"Net als in de Hottentotten?"

"Precies." She came back from the kitchen with an open bottle of white wine and two wine glasses. She placed them on the table and sat next to me on the love seat. The closeness to her put my prick in a loving mood. She poured two glasses of wine. We clincked our glasses together and drank our wine.

I was curious about one thing. It might be impolite, but I had to ask, "Heb je een man die hier wonen?" I was half expecting a man to appear.

"Nee. Ik woon op mezelf. Mijn vriend gewoon bezoeken, ik bedoel mijn ex-vriend, de rat."

I sensed she wanted to talk about a very personal problem, so I encouraged to talk while I listened. "Wat is er gebeurd?"

"Afgelopen zondag middag ging ik naar Willem de Boer zien, de klootzak. Hij was aan het slapen."

"Wat is daar mis mee?"

"En naast hem was een teef, een slet! Elke Dag!"

"Elke Dag?"

"Ja. Haar naam is Elke Dag, een groot naam voor een hoer! Dat is wat ik haar roepde, een hoer. Ik vertelde Willem the boor dat ik nooit wilde hem weer te zien."

"Nou, als het een troost, dat is hoe mijn scheiding gebeurd. Ik was in het bed van een buurvrouw, en ze gevangen ons."

"Oh ik begrijp het. we hebben allebei het zelfde probleem. Wat is het antwoord?"

"Het zou beter zijn geweest als we een open huwelijk gehad."

"Dat betekent dat we het eens te bedriegen."

"Het is niet echt vreemdgaan."

"Niet echt?"

"Maar ik denk dat het waar is, je nog steeds mis hem."

"Genoeg van dat!" She pouted for a while. Then she smiled at me. "Laten we nu het probleem te bespreken. Gaat het om de Nederlandse taal?"

"Ja."

"Ik zal blij zijn om je te helpen. Wat is jouw exacte probleem?"

"Ik weet niet wat te zeggen tegen vrouwen."

"Waarom is dit?"

"Ik ben verlegen. En de scheiding was een verschrikkelijke ervaring."

"Ik snap het. Je hebt drie problemen. Ik kan je alleen helpen met je Nederlands probleem."

"Ik weet niet wat te doen."

"Vertel me, waar ben je als je wilt deze vrouw te praten?"

"Nou, in een café."

"Wil je pick-up een vrouw?"

"Ah, eh, ja."

"Neem haar mee naar huis?"

"Ja."

"En haar te verleiden?"

"Ja."

"Neem haar mee naar bed?"

"Ja."

"Haar uitkleden?"

"Ja."

"En haar beha verwijder?"

"Ja."

"En haar slip?"

"Ja."

"En haar borsten strelen?"

"Ja."

"En haar tepels?"

"Ja."

"Wil je haar neuken?"

"Nou, um." I was embarrassed so I just said "Ja."

"Wil je dat ik je helpen?"

"Ja."

"Je moet een goede pick-up lijn. Als je dat hebt, de rest valt gewoon op zijn plaats."

"Wil je me helpen?

"Ik kan je helpen met de pick-up lijn."

"Zal het werken?"

"Je zal hebben om het te proberen. Nu doen alsof we in een cafe. Doen alsof dat ik een vrouw die je wilt pick-up. Dus je zegt, mijn excuses, alstublieft."

"Wat moet ik verontschuldigen voor?"

"Omdat ik speelde op u af. U bent zo mooi dat ik mijn weg van u niet kon nemen. Mag ik u een drank kopen, alstublieft?"

"Ok Witte wijn is prima."

"Nee nee. je zegt het, de pick-up lijn."

"Mijn excuses, alstublieft."

"Waarvoor?"

"Omdat ik speelde op u af. U bent zo mooi dat ik mijn weg van u niet kon nemen."

"Oh, dat is aardig van u."

"Mag ik u een drank kopen. alstublieft?"

"Witte wijn is prima." I filled up the two glasses. We drank them down and we chatted for a while.

Then she stopped pretending for a moment. "Eerst zeggen we 'u' elkaar. Het belangrijk om voornamen te wisselen. Dan gebruiken we 'je'. Als ze niet zal zeggen 'je', moet je een andere vrouw te kiezen. Nu beweren dat deze vrouw zegt 'je' aan je. Wat zeg je tegen haar?"

"Mag ik je een ander drankje, alstublieft?"

"Nee nee! Niet zeggen alsTUblieft, maar zeggen alsJEblieft."

I poured more wine. We went back to getting to know one another as we finished off the bottle of wine. "Je bent mooi, zeer prachtig."

"Je zegt de leukste dingen."

It went on and on until I asked , "Waar gaan we, naar je plaats of de mijne?"

"UitSTEKend. Je hebt een sterke afsluiting van de pick-up lijn gemaakt. Het moet goed werken met elke vrouw die voor een pick-up lijn zou kunnen vallen."

I could think of nothing better than to repeat, " Waar gaan we, naar uw plaats of de mijne?"

"Oh, wil je je les blijven?"

"Ja."

"Vergeet niet, we net doen alsof we zijn in de liefde."

"OK."

"Ik geef mijn antwoord, laat ons naar mijn huis, Haar nu heb je bij mij thuis, wat zeg je tegen haar?"

"Je bent zo mooi."

"Nee, nee, dat niet leuk. Je moet haar het hof."

"Hoe?"

"Sta op!" We both stood up. "Leg je handen op mijn schouders als deze." I followed her instructions. "Trek haar schouders naar je toe tot de koppen bij elkaar komen." I did too much. "Uh, uh. Nee Zoenen! Doe alsof we zijn in de liefde." Could I do that? "Wat zeg je?"

"Je bent zo heel, heel mooi! Ik kan mijn off van je geen rekening."

"I like it, I like it! Wat doe je nu zeggen?" She held up a curl of her hair.

"Haar haar is haarlijk!"

"Hoe zit het met mijn haar?" She spoke sternly.

"Je bruin haar is mooi."

"Is dat een 'de' woord of een 'het' woord?"

"Ah, een 'het' woord."

"Zeg het op een andere manier."

"Je hebt mooi haar."

"En een derde weg."

"Ik hou van jouw haar."

"Hou van me? Ik weet dat je bijna niet!"

"Maar ik heb in de klas al twentigvijf weken."

"Nee, nee. Zeg de nummer correct!"

"OK, vijfentwentig." Always the teacher.

"Oh, ik veronderstel dat telt voor iets." The sarcasm was hard to miss.

"En ik heb veel geleerd."

"OK, laten we nu eens proberen een ander deel van het lichaam." She pointed to her eyes.

"Je ogen zijn mooi."

"Wat voor ogen heb ik? "

"Je blauwe ogen zijn prachtig."

"Nu deze." She placed a finger on her right ear.

"Je oren zijn hearlijk."

"Ik hou van je neus, en je wang, je kin, en je nek. Ze zijn mooi. Je mond is bijzonder, de tanden, de tongue." I pausd and waited.

A few seconds later she smiled and said, " Er is nog een ding."

"Ik heb het beste voor het laatst bewaard."

"Oh, wat bedoel je?"

"Je lippen zijn zo mooi, zo expressief, zo te zoenen." My prick was excited. "Ik wil je lippen kussen."

"Doen we alsof we zijn in de liefde?"

"Ja."

"Kus me dan!"

I could not help myself. I threw my arms around her and let them drop to her buttocks. I got lost in her kisses. She pushed her tongue against lips and my teeth, so I let her in and joined in with the dance of the tongues. Meanwhile, Elvira gripped me tightly around my waist and wiggled her butt. I felt the wiggling on my prick which became very hard. I had to have her! I lifted her skirt up to her hips. I had to have her! I pressed my prick onto her belly while I put my hands on her breasts and squeezed them and massaged them. She moaned. Then as I slid my right hand under her bra, she stopped me.

"Nu kom met me mee naar de slaapkamer."

------0------

When we got to her bedroom, she smiled at me and asked me, "Zijn we nog steeds doen alsof we zijn in de liefde?" She giggled.

"Wat!" I was flabbergasted! How could she think of such a thing?