Milf Tails: Let's Make a Deal!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,248 Followers

I has slowed down and was now just easing my cock in and out, trying to hold back and pushing against my chest with her feet, she said, "Step back, honey, let me sweeten the deal some more."

I stepped back and Jasmine slid off the table and turning around, bent over it.

"Oh, look at that." I whispered as I was confronted with her perfectly rounded ass pointing at me and her pink pussy peeking out from between her creamy thighs.

"Don't just look at it, baby, fuck me!"

How could I argue with that?"

Grabbing her hips, I slammed my cock deep inside her and held it there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her still quivering pussy around me.

"God, what a fucking amazing cock!" She moaned, looking over her shoulder at me, "Don't stand there posing, Kenny, fuck me."

I took a deep breath and began fucking her as hard as I had before. Jasmine squealed her approval as I plundered her sweet little slit with my now dripping cock. I squeezed her ass cheeks as hard as I dared and spread them open, so I could see my cock driving into her.

She was so wet my cock was making squishing noises each time I slammed her and our skin was making loud slapping sounds. My balls were smacking into her wet pussy and my thighs were wet from her dripping juices.

"Yes, yes!" She cried out, "That's it! Fuck me nice and hard! Fuck me like the dirty slut I am! You think I'm a slut don't you?"

I was breathing too hard to respond, but she didn't seem to be looking for an answer as she went one.

"I'm a dirty fucking slut! Sucking and fucking you for a deal! You're thinking, God what a fucking whore! Well I'm your whore, baby! So just fuck the shit out of me!"

I whimpered as my knees shook and my balls tightened and she added to my pleasure by driving herself backwards, pushing my cock deeper inside her.

"Yeah, just take that fucking pussy, I'm not one of your sweet little girlfriends am I, Kenny? No, I'm a nasty fucking slut, a married one, fucking some kid because my hubby wants this and he told me to use my slutty mouth and pretty pussy to get it!"

She was still looking over her shoulder and her blue eyes were wide and glazed over with lust and her mouth was wide open as she yelped in between her words. Her face was beet red and her hair was plastered against her sweat slicked cheek, god she looked good. A little too good.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned as my cock twitched inside her.

"Stop!" She called out, "Sit down, baby, we had a deal."

I pulled my cock from inside her and all but fell back into the chair. Jasmine straightened and spinning around dropped to her knees and immediately took me into her mouth.

"Oh, God." I moaned when she placed her hands on my thighs and bobbed her head rapidly.

She was taking me deep each time and I was moaning continuously as her amazing mouth worked my cock.

"God," She gasped removing me from her mouth, "I love tasting my pussy off a hard young cock! Almost as much as I love the taste of cum!" She licked her lips, "You going to come for me?"

"Oh, yeah." I breathed, "Just suck it, please suck it."

"Hmm, I like that!"

Jasmine resumed sucking my cock, her hands still on my legs as she showed off her oral skills by giving me a hands free blow job. She was moaning and gurgling around my dick as she sucked me like it was a competition and I whimpered as my cock twitched in her mouth.

"Yes," I moaned, "Oh don't stop, please don't...Oh my fucking God!"

I cried out as my cock exploded in her mouth. Jasmine emitted a high pitched squeal, but kept sucking. I moaned as my cock continued erupting in her mouth. I pumped my hips, each thrust ending in another spurt of come in Jasmine's hot little mouth.

Jasmine was moaning and whimpering and opening her mouth let a long trail of cum leak out and down my shaft. I moaned as I watched her suck it right back into her mouth, then with one last long shuddering moan, I slumped back against the chair, gasping for breath.

"Okay." I moaned, "O...oh shit!" I groaned as she sucked hard, milking a few more drops from my spent cock.

"Hmm," Jasmine slipped my cock from her mouth, then with a nasty smile, she held her tits up and opening her mouth let cum drool down her chin and all over her right tit and down over her hard nipple.

"Holy shit, you're fucking incredible." I said as I fought to catch my breath. I'd never come that hard before! And she was still driving me wild as she moved her head side to side so the cum would spill onto both her tits.

"Nah, just a dirty girl." She winked, then looking down at her cum covered tits, leaned over and grabbing my shirt used it to wipe the cum from them. I didn't even care as I watched her do it. In fact right now I had to say I felt pretty carefree.

"That was...wow." I whistled.

"You were pretty damn wow yourself." She said as she sat up on the chair across from me and slipped her heels on.

"I wasn't just trying to make you feel good, I love fucking young guys." She gave me a sly smile, "My husband doesn't mind it either; he loves me telling him about it."

"Okay then." I laughed, then standing, eased my boxers over my still semi hard cock and pulled my jeans up. "Glad everyone will be happy."

"I'm very happy." She stood and slid the fifty back off the table. "I got a real good deal today!"

"I...think I did pretty well too." I told her.

She winked and bending over picked up her thong, giving me a last look at her ass and pussy, then with a giggle tossed thong to me. "Here you go, Kenny, a little souvenir. Use it when you jerk off to me."

"I...can't even deny I will." I told her.

"Good boy." She laughed, and then kicked the bra over to me, "Keep that too." She picked her dress up from the table and I took a last look at her incredible tits as she pulled it down.

The dress showed off her still hard nipples and it was a hot thought that she was driving home to her husband with nothing on under the dress. While sitting there feeling pretty damn happy with today's events, I was still struck by how casual Jasmine was with this.

She had sucked me, let me go down her, fucked me then sucked me again, letting me come in her mouth. Now less than a minute later she had gotten dressed as if she had just gotten out of the shower, chatting away as if nothing had happened.

From here I had no doubt she was heading back home to her husband, in fact the way she had talked about him being fine with her little sexcapades she'd most likely call him on the way. It dawned on me he would probably fuck her the minute he saw her. At this point I knew I wouldn't bother trying to tell anyone about, this, who the hell would believe it?

"So." She walked over and surprised me with a soft sweet kiss. "I have to go. My son's will pick this up around four is that okay?"

"Your sons?"

"Yup, I'm old enough to be your mom, sweetie." She smiled as she folded up the fifty and tucked it into her dress. "And with two boys in college I have to save money where I can."

"I guess so." I frowned as I looked at the table.

"What's wrong, Kenny? I would think you'd be all smiles for awhile after that?" She pushed her lips out in a pout, "Or am I losing my touch?"

"Not at all, this was unbelievable."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Well, now I'm wondering what the hell I'm going to say to my father about selling this for half price."

"Just tell him what I'm going to tell my husband when he asks me how I got such a good deal."

"What's that?" I asked,

"Just look him in the eye and say," She ran her tongue along her lips, "I blew it!"

*****

Author's note: Poor Kenny. I'm sure his father grounded him or made him pay back the money. Wait, who am I kidding? Poor Kenny my ass, I'd do that deal anytime. Hope you enjoyed the latest installment of this series. I have more coming as well as picking up on a couple of projects I left hanging last year. As always thank you for reading. Lovecraft68